Bump stock ban

Literally why did he do this

>Its a compromise
No it isnt. What do we get

>It is to placate the gun grabbers
And within a few weeks we already have a new Assault Weapons ban bill and a nationwide Red Flag bill proposed

>It sways moderates
Polls show moderates heavily lean on the pro-2nd side.

This is the dumbest thing Trump has ever done. He made 500,000 people, most of whom probably voted for him, into potential felons.

Attached: Screenshot_20181219-080901_Firefox.jpg (1435x1894, 909K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y9dv6_h9Vp0
youtu.be/DQfZL9tm2tM
youtu.be/7Ixdl7lcLjk
youtu.be/uiZCTH-CS0c
youtu.be/dP0-YohJR-g
youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk
youtu.be/lDXNTUiljSg
youtu.be/ceCOhdgRBoc
youtu.be/7dGJDJoeAok
youtu.be/2zbcEcSYcS8
youtu.be/D2cNvncfCtk
youtu.be/G6m_1bstc3E
youtu.be/XNWF9CeoZdE
northwestfirearms.com/threads/sb-501-permit-to-own-20-rounds-per-month-limit-mags-5-banned.287821/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wasn’t he supposed to grab the guns early? wtf trump

Take it to the Supreme Court.

nice try, Rabbi.
>all fields
>hide thread
youtu.be/Y9dv6_h9Vp0
youtu.be/DQfZL9tm2tM
youtu.be/7Ixdl7lcLjk
youtu.be/uiZCTH-CS0c
youtu.be/dP0-YohJR-g
youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk
youtu.be/lDXNTUiljSg
youtu.be/ceCOhdgRBoc
youtu.be/7dGJDJoeAok
youtu.be/2zbcEcSYcS8
youtu.be/D2cNvncfCtk
youtu.be/G6m_1bstc3E
youtu.be/XNWF9CeoZdE

Attached: every_single_time.jpg (360x363, 72K)

>Supreme Court
>Listening to a case in gun rights
Lol

>implying they can ignore cases

He's been a gun grabber for decades. What in the actual fuck were you expecting?

>Implying they can't
Supreme Court can refuse to hear a case.

>implying they can
Any constitutional/federal issue that makes it up there gets heard. That's literally the entire point of the court.

lol

No

it calmed the left down and bought us some goodwill with the dems

Have a copy of the actual executive order?

Lol no. About 10000 cases are sent to the Supreme Court every year. They only hear about 100.

>Calmed the left down
How? Their is a new Assault Weapons Ban right now

Its the reason I won't be voting for him again, I don't respect people who back down on protecting the constitution.

No it didn't you retarded fucking mongoloid.

A rubber band is better and more effective you twat. Fight smarter battles, because it’s coming. And it won’t be about a piece of plastic.

lol

Yes
The 100 are the ones that actually have something to do with the constitution, like this

At the cost of appeasing traitors to this country and its foundation he lost future votes from people who stood with him.

The supreme court doesn't have to hear a case. They do it all the time.

this kind of thinking is why we lost over and over before trump

>incremental gun grabbing isn't a thing just bury your head in the sand lalala
Pathetic

They got their inch. Now it’s time for the mile.

>Seeking muh good will with the people who push pedophilia, hate guns, and hate Americans in general
Oh wow, such WINNING!
For all the time Trumpstein has wasted trying to placate the Hassadic left, he could've built 10 walls by now.

>bought us some goodwill with the dems
What did he mean by this? So is this why Nancy offered $1 for the wall!? Wow that's some 8d backgammon fellow pedophilepede.

They don't have to hear cases that aren't their jurisdiction.
I guess the 2nd amendment isn't a constitutional issue?

Wake up the government is the enemy of the people and you need to start protecting your assets and resisting in every legal way you can.
The 20 year lifer bureaucrats run the government not he people you vote for, Trump is at best an 8 year reprieve.

He has 2 years to build his wall or shut shit down this is all theater as always

Problem is he'll be running against a Fienstien type communist in 2020.

politics and priorities. non-issue. blame the jews

They don't have to hear any case. This really isn't difficult to understand.

You probably should have thought of that before you nominated a gun grabbing democrat.

The wall is a retarded distraction cheered on by CivNats who think there's a difference between legal and illegal shitskins.
Guns are all that matters at this point
Support HR 38 if you just want to be a lazy faggot

Give a little, than be prepared to give it all.

Only a retard wants the feds involved in concealed carry.

Either way, most of Trump's base do not realize that he will not be around forever. He's not even been half as good as I expected him to be. The gun grabbing shit, and now with listening to all these neocons about hitting Iran for no reason kind of sunk most faith I had in him.

>wanting more permits instead of less
It's what killed the last gun control push, retard.

I don't want any permits, something we've been making good progress toward without getting the fucking feds involved.

>good progress towards
What do you think reciprocity is?
The Feds are already involved, dumbass.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Based and redpilled
Fuck off shills

Reciprocity is currently up to the individual states.

Getting the feds involved will inevitably lead to federal requirements and restrictions.

>shills for gun grabbing cuck
>calls people shills

What part of "they're already involved" confused you, faggot?
>I'd rather the second amendment be up to the individual states
Thanks for confirming you're a shill, if the redditspacing weren't enough of a giveaway.

>I have a cake
>the people next door want my cake
>I will give them half of my cake so they don't demand the rest of it

They aren't currently involved in concealed carry at the state level, nor should they be.

I already said I don't think permits should be required. Do you get off on demonstrating that you're retarded?

Oregon gun control. 5 round mag limit. 20 round a month purchase limit.
northwestfirearms.com/threads/sb-501-permit-to-own-20-rounds-per-month-limit-mags-5-banned.287821/
SECTION 6.
(1) As used in this section:
(a) “Detachable” means that an ammunition feeding device can be loaded or unloaded while detached from a firearm and readily inserted into a firearm.
(b) “Fixed” means that an ammunition feeding device is contained in or permanently attached to a firearm in such a manner that the device cannot be removed without disassembly of the firearm action.
(c) “Large-capacity magazine” means an ammunition feeding device, whether fixed or detachable, with the capacity to accept more than five rounds of ammunition, but does not include any of the following:
(A) An ammunition feeding device that has been permanently altered so that it is not capable, now or in the future, of holding more than five rounds of ammunition;
(B) A 0.22 caliber tube ammunition feeding device; or
(C) A tubular ammunition feeding device that is contained in a lever-action firearm.
(2) Except as provided in this section, a person may not possess a large-capacity magazine at any time after 180 days after the effective date of this 2019 Act.
(3) Prior to the 180th day following the effective date of this 2019 Act, a person in possession of a large-capacity magazine shall take one of the following actions with respect to each magazine:
(a) Permanently alter the magazine so that it is not capable, now or in the future, of holding more than five rounds of ammunition;
(b) Transfer or sell the magazine to a gun dealer out of state;
(c) Otherwise remove the magazine from the state;
(d) Transfer the magazine to a law enforcement agency; or
(e) Permanently dispose of the magazine.

(c) “Large-capacity magazine” means an ammunition feeding device, whether fixed or detachable, with the capacity to accept more than five rounds of ammunition, but does not include any of the following:
(A) An ammunition feeding device that has been permanently altered so that it is not capable, now or in the future, of holding more than five rounds of ammunition;
(B) A 0.22 caliber tube ammunition feeding device; or
(C) A tubular ammunition feeding device that is contained in a lever-action firearm.

This is unacceptable, background checks for ammo sales with mandatory records!
>"... a state authority is entitled to demand respect and protection only when it meets the interests of a people, or at least does not harm them. There can be no such thing as state authority as an end in itself, for, if there were, every tyranny in this world would be unassailable and sacred. If, by the instrument of governmental power, a nationality is led toward its destruction, then rebellion is not only the right of every member of such a people - it is his duty. "
>"In general it should not be forgotten that the highest aim of human existence is not the preservation of a state, let alone a government, but the preservation of the species. And if the species itself is in danger of being oppressed or utterly eliminated, the question of legality is reduced to a subordinate role. Then, even if the methods of the ruling power are alleged to be legal a thousand times over, nonetheless the oppressed people's instinct of self-preservation remains the loftiest justification of their struggle with every weapon. "

Attached: D20999920E694F2D941F1A7FBE9B8960.jpg (854x874, 113K)

>The government that's been passing regulations and requiring background checks for the past 60 years isn't involved
>The second amendment should be up to individual states
>I don't think permits should be required
>But states should be able to require permits
I get off on watching retarded kikes squirm.

hurrr durrr I needs my bump stock.

Attached: hurrrrrr.jpg (770x405, 33K)

States already require permits you fucking halfwit. The entire point of the reciprocity law you apparently support is to require other states to recognize those permits.

It's a good thing. He should've banned all guns except for handguns, but this will do for now

It is a compromise. You get to keep your guns and the liberals get thrown a bone with the bump stock ban. Trump is a business man, he doesn't care about social issues. All he cares about is might and money and that's all the president should care about. Gun rights, gay rights, and Marijuana legalization should all be left up to the states. you get to keep your gun, shut the hell up

I know they do, retarded kike. What the fuck would be the point of the bill otherwise?
When other states are forced to recognize your existing permit, it means they can't require you to have their own and then make it next to impossible to get it.
>The second amendment should be up to individual states
>I want more permits instead of less

I want no permits you illiterate mongoloid.

>potential felons
They already were. Mass shooters and Drumpf voters seem to share a common demographic after all.

Yes you do, retarded kike. That's why you want states to be free to require them.

I'm ready to start ambush killing cops, prosecutors, judges and politicians so keep banning shit.

Theres an assault weapons ban bill proposed like every other month, dude. This isn't anything new. That said, Trump cucked out on this one.

Trump doesn't care about anything but sucking off Israel. Fuck anyone if they infringe my rights, incrementally or absolutely, regardless of their political party.

Attached: 1543497843235.png (314x331, 9K)

They're already free to require them. Your retarded fucking reciprocity law isn't going to change that.

Why do you think he's standing firm on the wall funding and government shutdown? He knows he fucked himself hard on the bump stock ban and he's praying the supreme court kills it and it goes away. He knows that if it stands, he's a 1-term president regardless of what happens with the wall.

Beaners are a fucking annoyance and a wall would be great but people are too pussified to admit they're 1 issue voters. His election was all about guns and it still is. If he endorses or even hints at one more gun infringement, his constituency will drop him like a hot potato. If people had the moral courage to say what they really want instead of pretending they give a fuck about beaners, we wouldn't be in this mess and wouldn't be drowning in compromises.

Trump was always a shit sandwhich. It's just the alternative was a shit sandwhich with razor blades in it.

>Your retarded fucking reciprocity law isn't going to change that.
It's what would ACTUALLY be us making progress towards no permits, by having gun-friendly states issue an easy permit that works everywhere.
You want them all to be free to keep requiring bullshit permits, though.

Because you're a retarded kike who's bad at his job.

No, it's going to shoot the existing progress we've spent the last twenty years making in the foot.

We're up to ten states that don't require permits.

And you want the feds involved.

Attached: rtc2017.gif (676x509, 94K)

The rest of their agenda

Attached: 1521954721336.jpg (553x824, 68K)

How many times has the federal government getting involved worked in our favor?

>existing progress
>all invalidated at the flick of a switch in D.C.
You want the second amendment to be at the discretion of the states.
What is the Federal government's job?

>all invalidated at the flick of a switch in D.C.

Which you want to set the stage for.

>You want the second amendment to be at the discretion of the states.

You apparently want it at the discretion of the feds.

There shouldn't be any gun laws.

Fuck permits. I carry constitutionally and I'll put down any fucking cops who tries.

It will all be forgotten when american citizens are allowed to own full automatic weapons as easily as any other gun

>Which you want to set the stage for.
Notice how you can't explain how pro-2nd legislation does that in the slightest?
It's because that stage is already set by the anti-2nd legislation from your kike friends.
>You apparently want it at the discretion of the feds
It's not at the discretion of anyone. I want the Feds to do their job.
>There shouldn't be any gun laws.
>Am I believable now guys?
No, because you're not doing anything or saying anything productive, just running your mouth against any actual efforts to protect the 2nd.

We're up to 10 states that don't require permits to carry. You want the feds involved.

Also, your reciprocity bill violates the 2nd amendment.

Attached: lol1.jpg (400x400, 28K)

We don't need legislation, we have the 2nd Amendment. Eliminate all gun laws.

Because hes
an

idiot

why

do you

think?

Everyone still has them.

I've got the 3D printing files if anyone wants them.

>We're up to 50 states that don't require licenses for full autos
>Surely if we keep our eyes closed and pretend the Feds can't see us, they won't pass a bill that overrides every one of our states' laws--

You want the second amendment to be at the discretion of the states. Why not say that?

> your reciprocity bill violates the 2nd amendment.
Do tell

You need legislation to eliminate the gun laws. So what's up? What are you doing?

>You need legislation to eliminate the gun laws. So what's up? What are you doing?
No you don't, you simply need them to be ruled unconstitutional, which they are.

ALASKA HAD ITS RED FLAG LAW STRUCK DOWN AND CAN IGNORE THE BUMP STOCK LAW ANYWAY

Attached: oh-snap-its-fucking-hitler-act-cool.jpg (700x767, 139K)

You need a Supreme Court ruling?
Again, what are you doing? Hello?

>You want the second amendment to be at the discretion of the states. Why not say that?

Because it isn't true.

>Do tell

Requiring a permit to carry violates the 2nd amendment.

ALASKA JUST FLAT OUT CAN IGNORE IT. SUCK MY ALASKAN COCK

I already told you im going to do whatever the fuck I want and kill anyone who tries. Soon I'll be ambush killing cops, prosecutors, judges and politicians. FUN FUN FUN

So Oregonians are gonna have to go to Washington or Idaho if they want to buy thousands of rounds of ammunition at a time?

>Because it isn't true.
Why do 10 states matter?
>Requiring a permit to carry violates the 2nd amendment.
It's the states requiring them. Why did you stop talking about the Feds?

The States have no right to require them.

>Why do 10 states matter?

They don't require a permit to carry.

>It's the states requiring them. Why did you stop talking about the Feds?

I didn't stop talking about the feds.

You are a special kind of stupid.

Can you say dead in committee? Senate Judiciary is Republican controlled, it'll never make it to a floor vote. Just like last years' AWB bill, and the year before that, and the year before that, and so on until '04 when the original sunsetted.

nigger its not a code phrase . it will not help the stock market. this is old news . last month and he had said he would do it like 4 months before that and before that like a year before that

it was whats known as a coincidence that stocks rebounded any reasonable amount at that time and wont now for real world reasons. its still a sub 24,500 dow and will be probably for a long time. the days of a 26k dow and 28k dow are gone and if you dont know the federal government removed the 28k dow from the backlog but it was around for months then i feel bad for you. they may remove the 26k dow from the back log this year

Oh, so you're going to be a dead guy on the news helping gun grabber propaganda. Good to know.

No, I'm going to strike the fear into these tyrants and target their families until they know who has the real power.

again, what did we get out of this

>They don't require a permit to carry.
And? One bill overrides that.
>I didn't stop talking about the feds.
>>Notice how you can't explain how pro-2nd legislation does that in the slightest?

Fuck the left, not one more step.
Every single gun law is an infringement and I will not rest until such laws no longer exist.

Or he'll be the spark of many other simialer acts. Maybe those acts are already happening and being suppressed.

Sure thing. Just like everyone else. Any day now. They just have to cross that "line" that definitely exists.

No thats you when rwds break into yoru house and kill your kids traitor

Good luck roundin them all up

>And? One bill overrides that.

Unlikely in a state that decided to allow concealed carry without a permit. In any case, your reciprocity bill doesn't prevent that.

>Notice how you can't explain how pro-2nd legislation does that in the slightest?

There's nothing pro-2nd amendment about getting the feds involved in an issue that we're already winning at the state level.