TRUMP CON FUCKING FIRMED FOR BEING A RUSSIAN AGENT

TRUMP CON FUCKING FIRMED FOR BEING A RUSSIAN AGENT

>Legendary journalist Carl Bernstein has said that he’s been told that special counsel Robert Mueller’s report will show how President Donald Trump helped Russia “destabilize the United States.”

>Bernstein, who is renowned for his coverage of the Watergate scandal that led to the resignation of former President Richard Nixon, appeared on CNN’s Reliable Sources on Sunday to discuss two bombshell reports released this weekend, one from The New York Times and one from The Washington Post, which revealed new details about whether or not Trump and his aides have colluded with Russia.

>“This is about the most serious counterintelligence people we have in the U.S. government saying, ‘Oh, my God, the president’s words and actions lead us to conclude that somehow he has become a witting, unwitting, or half-witting pawn, certainly in some regards, to Vladimir Putin,'” Bernstein explained during his appearance on Reliable Sources .

>“From a point of view of strength… rather, he has done what appears to be Putin’s goals. He has helped Putin destabilize the United States and interfere in the election, no matter whether it was purposeful or not,” the journalist added. He then explained that he knew from his own high-level sources that Mueller’s report would discuss this assessment.

>“And that is part of what the draft of Mueller’s report, I’m told, is to be about,” he said. “We know there has been collusion by Flynn. We know there has been collusion with Manafort. The question is, yes, what did the president know and when did he know it?”

newsweek.com/mueller-report-trump-helped-putin-destabilize-us-watergate-journalist-1289541

POST YFW THE ORANGE RETARD GETS IMPEACHED

Attached: orange moron.jpg (349x466, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_aevtHHULag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>A RUSSIAN AGENT

Attached: Untitled'''.png (304x379, 157K)

Here's my face when they fail.

Attached: 1539224924483.jpg (700x700, 123K)

Fuck trump for treating Russia worse than obammer did.

Attached: C4C085E2-60FF-42F3-BDD3-875B8A7C43E7.jpg (1879x1211, 946K)

Well one thing is true, your country is totally divided, destabilization worked in a way or another.

Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2.

Read through this thread, it's all there...

Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now. Redpill them and the rest will work itself out.

Do you honestly believe that Trump is a "Russian agent"?
If you do then you think the US government as a whole, the US military, US intelligence, US courts, US Congress, and the US Secret Service are knowingly working for and with a "Russian agent".

Yeah good job, we have Roberts on our side, and he decides what they even get to see!

>Bernstein

(((bernstein)))

Attached: 1527874141854.jpg (340x508, 10K)

>Bernstein
op...

>whether or not Trump and his aides have colluded with Russia.
whether or not Trump and his aides have CONSPIRED with Russia.
FTFY.
It's a conspiracy theory

You, David Brock and all the deep state will be hanging by lampposts

That's just fucking dumb, how the fuck did you come to that conclusion... oh you're American

Why do you think rightists have any kind of intelligence?

It's going to be a bad couple of years in America. I think it's going to be much worse than the 1960s because there are so many more desperate people.

Literally (and i am not memeing this word) LITERALLY not confirmed

(((Bernstein)))

Attached: E97AC39A-37F4-4326-80F3-E9B443B8EFE0.jpg (1125x1481, 1016K)

>Legendary journalist Carl Bernstein

Attached: 6385CCCD-AEFB-4A61-93FA-CB54CB3D6643.jpg (234x216, 10K)

He got Nixon, he is a legend

Enjoy Democrat rule, losers.

Sage

PUTIN'S ROSOTAM CORNERED THE WORLD IN URANIUM BIG PART TO HRC AND OBAMA
- March 2010 Secretary Hillary Clinton again intervenes and Uranium One retains Kazakhstan mines

- **April 2010 Rosenstein** investigation reports significant evidence of U1/RosAtom bribery/corruption associated with acquisition of US Uranium mining rights

- April 2010 **President Obama is briefed by Eric Holder regarding illegal activities of Uranium One/RosAtom** in efforts to control ALL US Uranium reserves

- May 2010 Rosenstein/Mueller seal Uranium One/RosAtom bribery/corruption case & **gagged witnesses & informants**

- 9/25/2010 RosAtom applies to US State Department and Treasury to acquire Uranium One

- 10/5/2010 Because Uranium One/RosAtom bribery/corruption investigation information is hidden, CFIUS allows RosAtom transaction to conclude

-
October 2010 Uranium One acquires Uranium mining rights in CO

- 12/7/2010 RosAtom completes acquisition of Uranium One

- 4/23/2015 Additional secret payments totaling $112M to the Clinton Foundation from Uranium One/RosAtom & affiliates at each stage of process outlined above are discovered by NY Times

- 5/17/2017 Rod Rosenstein appointment of Robert Mueller as Special Counsel into Russian government efforts to influence the 2016 presidential election and related matters

Attached: 1545983760390.jpg (400x322, 45K)

"Tell Putin I will have move flexibility after the election" - Obama to Mevdev Putin's #2

Why did Obama sell Putin uranium?

Why did Obama let Putin funnel $145M to Clinton Foundation?

Attached: 6DJapPQ.jpg (620x356, 36K)

HOW CAN WE TALK ABOUT COLLUSION AND NOT INVESTIATE WHY BILL CLINTON WAS ABLE TO TRAVEL TO RUSSIA ON BEHALF OF HRC AS SEC OF STATE AND MEET WITH PUTIN PERSONALLY IN HIS HOME TO RECEIVE $500K CHECK FOR GIVING A 20 MINS SPEECH TO ROSOTAM???

WHAT FUCKING PLANET DO WE LIVE ON?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 9.14.04 AM.png (575x391, 422K)

THE DUPLICITY IS STAGGERING

Attached: criminal_poem.png (987x395, 549K)

Jews always project. All the destabilization of Western civilization was done by these kikes.

READ EVERY NAME AND DATE

ALL THE SAME FUCKS

THE COMMANDEERED THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM

Attached: Tell_the_truth.jpg (1580x2260, 690K)

WE SEE WHAT THEY ARE DOING, AT THIS POINT ALL MUELLER HAS IS COVER FOR THEIR SPYING CRIMES, EXCUSE WHY THEY STARTED SPYING... THAT'S IT

BUT WE SEE YOU, WE KNOW THERE WERE THERE ALL THE WAY BACK IN 2015, THEY WERE THERE THE WHOLE TIME, SPYING, ON THE GROUND, THEY COULD HAVE SLAPPED THE CUFFS ON THEM DAY ONE, BUT ONLY IF THERE WERE CRIMES..

SERIOUSLY CONSIDER OBAMA WAS SPYING ON EVERYONE FOR YEARS, WHY WOULDN'T HE SPY ON TRUMP IF HE DESERVED IT OR NOT?

WHY WOULDN'T HRC PULL EVER DIRTY LEVER AND PUSH EVERY DIRTY BUTTON TO WIN, THERE IS NOTHIGN SHE WOULDN'T DO!

EVEN PAYING RUSSIANS FOR FAKE DIRT TO START AN INVESTIGATION INTO HER POLITICAL OPPONENT THEN FAMOUSLY BLAME OBAMA FOR NOT DOING "ENOUGH"

"OBAMA COULD HAVE DONE MORE" - HRC RIGHT AFTER THE ELECTION

Attached: vp1hajY.jpg (718x1374, 244K)

Trump is a Russian stooge. He’s either so dumb he’s think him and a former kgb are on equal terms, or he knows Russia has dirt on hem and is therefore compromised.

>legendary Jew said...

Pft fuck off

HEIL PUTIN!

Attached: GettyImages-522605040.0.jpg (1280x853, 97K)

How has Trump "destabalized the USA?"

kike

Attached: Jews65.jpg (2030x2454, 1.51M)

>Trump helped Putin destabilize the US by fighting against being called a nazi bigot

>Bernstein
I stopped there. Have some finely diced garden herb. Funny how trust and credibility work huh?

It's the debt. They bought him with a debt.

He's compromised, and has been for years.

Surprising no one.

Yes, Trump is a willing Russian operative but you’re wrong about the rest of your premise. He was elected POTUS...you don’t remove a POTUS overnight You seem to think that everyone in the gov knows he’s a traitor and does his bidding anyway. Hardly the case. We’ve all heard the stories of papers being removed from his desk, directives being ignored or modified etc. He’s been being watched from day one. Truly critical intel has been withheld from him. Jared is the biggest consumer of intel in the administration and he’s not been given anything to critical. Any insane orders Trump tried to bark out would be refused. He’s going down soon...stay tuned.

You have to go back to plebbit, you have to go back

>(((Bernstein)))
how 'bout (((Epstein)))?

Bernstein or Bernstain?

He has helped Putin destabilize the United States and interfere in the election, no matter whether it was purposeful or not
>no matter whether it was purposeful or not
>purposeful or not
this is journalism ?

>someone told someone who claimed to know someone inside the special counsel whats inside the report

well we are still at square one.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_aevtHHULag

Valuable source of info if you need a rundown on spygate and the fbi/doj corruption. Dan Bongino has been covering this very early on. It’s more fucked up than you realize

So tell me how trump destabilized america? Dont say muh russia. Please use specific examples how trump destabilized america.

turdkmpfk's finished

I'd rather be ruled by Russians than liberals.

Attached: Dv7fQ8HUcAAbVc5.jpg (592x589, 69K)

>Legendary journalist Carl Bernstein
Oh shit, my sides. Great joke OP. 10/10

Attached: trumpputinspuppet.jpg (749x500, 89K)

>no matter whether it was purposeful or not
wow so it's made up bullshit again?

Yes, Trump is a Russian cyborg created by the Kremlin and laying in wait for the last 5 decades waiting to make his move. I know for a fact Trump and Putin are conspiring with aliens from sector 7g to harvest our organs. We need to resist! Be Brave by non binary gender fluid friend. Hillary will save us for sure.

Attached: obamaspyhat.jpg (520x480, 58K)

>Surprising no one
except 70% of this board who passionately defends one of the biggest traitors in American history?

im curious to all my wanna be fake patriots
will you trump supporters demand a hanging, if you find out you were used and dooped like a common retard?

Trump, you lazy fuck, call off sanctions again, what am I paying you for? Sick and tired of PC parts being two times more expensive, than they should be. $ was always 30 rubles, then all of a sudden it became 60.

TL/DR, sage and fuck yourself