RUTH BADER GINSBURG IS DEAD

THIS NEW MUH RUSSIA SPAM IS TO DISTRACT PEOPLE FROM THE FACT THE KIKES HAVE BEEN VOTING ON BEHALF OF A WOMAN WHO IS DEAD.

Attached: 1547064295525.jpg (1920x1920, 601K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2019/01/09/ruth-bader-ginsburg-video-lung-cancer-frail-supreme-court-rbg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

After multiple attempts to secure proof of life it has been determined that Ruth Ginsburg is deceased.

based

bump

>After multiple attempts to secure proof of life it has been determined that Ruth Ginsburg is deceased.

Oh well. Prove it.

Prove she's alive.

retard

Attached: 1537369868332.png (1846x1248, 293K)

TMZ released new footage of RBG from her hospital release days ago. She was being helped into a car, but she was alive and it was her in the footage.

>new footage
>meme flag
Fuck off kike. You don't even see her. SCOTUS NEEDS TO STOP TAKING VOTES UNTIL THIS ISSUE IS RESOLVED>

>Prove she's alive.
She's still calling the shots from behind the curtain, and will continue to do so, and there's nothing you can do about it but whine on here.

tmz.com/2019/01/09/ruth-bader-ginsburg-video-lung-cancer-frail-supreme-court-rbg/

She is seen at 0:44

She's not calling any shots because she's fucking dead. Your neuroticism is telling kike. Do you fucking understand the American people are just about ready to start hanging Journalists and politicians? I don't think you retards get it when you're stuck in twitter world. Censored so hard because of your fragile egos. Pathetic.

That's not proof of anything meme flag kike. TMZ is also run by a kike.

THE FUCKING JEWS ARE SO DESPERATE THEY THINK THIS IS ACCEPTABLE PROOF FOR A SUPREME COURT JUSTICE BEING ALIVE!!

This is ridiculous.

Attached: 1518565150262.png (728x547, 379K)

TMZ is pretty neutral. They aren't considered MSM.

>She's not calling any shots because she's fucking dead
I know she's dead. But, she's holding up a seat and still "working"...and there's nothing you can do about it. This could go on for years.

>pretty neutral
>not considered MSM
Holy fucking shit, I've never seen you kike shills this desperate to deflect from something.

RBG IS DEAD AND THESE SHILLS DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPIN IT!

Attached: 1518133921603.jpg (1000x1500, 1.06M)

So are you saying thats an actor in the footage?

No shit that's an actor. You fucking kikes are so pathetic you put Amy Schumer in a mask and alleged rape against Brett Kavanaugh. Amy Schumer is going to be indicted and receiving the death penalty for treason when Mueller goes public.

I don't think she's dead yet, but she's on death's doorstep.

Tick tock Ruth.

>reddit spacing
>she's not dead, trust me!
Zionists will be genocided worldwide this year and your deaths will be so satisfying. After it's all said and done we'll have world peace and build a new civilization on top of your corpses. They will be the fertilizer for the new Golden age.

Yeah that’s not gonna happen

Prove you're alive.
Kiss me.

You know that everyone working for Brock is getting the death penalty right?

>Amy Schumer in a mask and alleged rape against Brett Kavanaugh
You sound like an undiagnosed paranoid schizophrenic.

i fuckin wish i was getting paid to shitpost

Attached: 1516218122050.gif (460x347, 461K)

Death Penalty is the punishment for treason you lying to me has no bearings on the charges you're gonna be facing for your job.
Can't wait to watch the livestreams of muslims genociding every fucking israeli parasite.

fake and gay

bump

As soon as the Dems yield on the wall and end the shut down it will be a major victory for Trump. That is when they will announce that RBG is dead and shift focus away from his win.

bump

I've never even posted on reddit you nigger.

I'm a goblino not a kike.

Attached: whiteish.png (1147x885, 102K)

>reddit spacing
>so fucking jewish he thinks linking DNA results will make people think he isn't jewish
This is why you inbreds get laughed at all the time. You're so mentally ill you have no self awareness at all.

>trump is mental
>trump is dying
>trump is on drugs
>trump is insane
>don't worry about hillary's health
>don't worry about ginsberg's health either

Attached: hold still while i gas you.jpg (624x480, 45K)

these people are so disgusting, I honestly hope they're all executed.

bump

Article 3 section 1

The judicial Power of the United States, shall be vested in one supreme Court, and in such inferior Courts as the Congress may from time to time ordain and establish. The Judges, both of the supreme and inferior Courts, shall hold their Offices during good Behaviour, and shall, at stated Times, receive for their Services, a Compensation, which shall not be diminished during their Continuance in Office

shall hold their Offices during good Behaviour.
When it comes to medically unable to continue working than the meaning of good behavior must be question

Orderly and lawful action; conduct that is deemed proper for a peaceful and law-abiding individual.

The definition of good behavior depends upon how the phrase is used. For example, what constitutes good behavior for an elected public officer may be quite different from that expected of a prisoner who wants to have his or her sentence reduced or to earn privileges.

The Constitution of the United States provides that federal judges shall hold their offices during good behavior, which means that they cannot be discharged but can be impeached for misconduct.

The definition of good behavior depends upon how the phrase is used. ... The Constitution of the United States provides that federal judges shall hold their offices during good behavior, which means that they cannot be discharged but can be impeached for misconduct.

She's dead.

Nowhere in the constitution does it state that supreme court justices are given lifetime appointments.

Has the legal definition of Good Behavior ever actually been challenged?

I eager for her death but I wait the confirmation.
Help me digits.

So as per bad behaviour justices are held to the standard as a sitting president.

Than wouldn't they be held to same standard when it comes to medical issues?

Section 4 of the 25th Amendment to the Constitution. The amendment states that if, for whatever reason, the vice president and a majority of sitting Cabinet secretaries decide that the president is “unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office,” they can simply put that down in writing and send it to two people — the speaker of the House and the Senate’s president pro tempore.

In less than one year, McCain and RBG. Great.

omae wa mou, shindeiru

>proving a negative

sounds like something a Jew would ask a goy to do

That's not a negative. A negative would be proving she's dead. THE MEDIA AND DEMS CLAIM SHE'S ALIVE, SO FUCKING PROVE IT.

bumpstock