Are Thalmor the Jews?

>Pull the strings of the empire behind the scenes
>Spread diversity in the land, accusing the Stormcloaks of racism for trying to keep Skyrim for the Nords
>Try to ban worship of Talos, a man turned God (Jesus), saying he was just a human
>Supremacists, believe they are the best(chosen) race

Seriously, it's like Bethesda was looking closely at Sweden when making this game. Thoughts?

Attached: 1451478079393.jpg (640x640, 80K)

The Dark Elves in that series are more like Jews. The Nerevarine was like a Jewish Messiah inspired figure. They also had Vivec, which was like their version of Jerusalem, and it had a large temple.

Wasn't Vivec (the person not the city) based around the Buddhist idea of enlightenment through mediation?

Thalmor are the nazis

I married the Orc. Who did you marry?

Shut your mouth, swit
The Chimer were polytheistic and worshipped the Daedra before they started worshipping the triumvirate and turned into dunmer.
None of the lore has anything remotely similar to judaism.
Except Indoril Nerevar being a warlord, the ashniggers and the moon and star thing, but those are weaksauce parallels not worth considering.

The thalmor on the other hand, I agree, super jewish in modus operandi

Attached: 1523527915787.gif (202x268, 1.76M)

That’s actually pretty accurate now that I think about it. Thalmor tried to rule the earth once, got thier asses handed to them. They try again, and untimely get fucked again.

I stayed single.

That obvious master chief of ceremony on snl

All high elves are jews

Do usual divide and conquer gig
doesn't mean they are Jews

Chim, the deep lore about this stuff is interesting but I don't quite remember it myself. I'll attempt a flawed quick rundown:
Basically reality is a god's dream and individuals can "ascend" by realizing and internalizing this very fact, kinda like getting redpilled in the matrix. When this happens you either realize you don't exist and what zero sum'd, this is: you erase yourself from past, present and future and everything readjusts itself as if you had never existed. Or you somehow ascend and can do whatever the fuck you want.
To give you some perspective Thalos ascended and retconned jungle Cyrodiil into plains. He didn't magically erase the jungle, he made it so there was never a jungle there in the first place.
This part of the lore is really autistic, but in a good way.

ofc they are jews

A Mongolian (the Khan kind)

High Elves - Kikes
Nords - Northern Europeans
Bretons - Western Europeans
Imperials - Southern Europeans
Kaijits - Gypsies
Redguards - Niggers
Wood Elves - Chinks

Attached: 8614D46A-87B0-4438-9F12-112F9E91856C.jpg (445x369, 36K)

They are obviously Jews.

Chim is one of the concepts in Elder Scrolls lore that I dislike. It took me out of the series, after finding out that it is considered legitimate. I think a lot of Kirkbride's lore, post-departure from the development team, is too abstract and questionable. I would vastly prefer the Elder Scrolls world of Nirn to be real, according to canonical beliefs about the games, rather than a Matrix or Inception type of ordeal.

fuck Thalmor and fuck elves

Gas the Thalmor. Race war now!

Matter of taste, it doesn't really have any tangible effect on Nirn.
I like it solely because it offers a satisfactory explanation to godhood and magic, which is usually just a given in fantasy settings and goes untouched.

Skyrim was very based if you read between the lines.
>(The resistancd is called the STORMcloaks ffs) Surprisingly so, actually. We'll never see anything like it again from a major studio.