Officer Natalie Corona, 22, was shot and killed in Davis, CA while responding to a car accident

Officer Natalie Corona, 22, was shot and killed in Davis, CA while responding to a car accident.
She was on the force for just two weeks, and her dad is also a police officer.

washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/01/13/family-chief-mourn-rising-star-rookie-officer-gunned-down-months-after-she-was-sworn/

Attached: FB_IMG_1547432548763.jpg (843x844, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7news.com/suspect-in-death-of-davis-police-officer-natalie-corona-identified/5063306/
foxnews.com/opinion/todd-starnes-uc-davis-students-protest-photo-of-slain-police-officer-holding-blue-lives-matter-flag
zerohedge.com/news/2014-12-11/thin-blue-line-serves-no-purpose
patents.google.com/patent/US6470214B1/en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thin_blue_line#Symbols
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>dead ZOGbot
>dead spic
win-win

women belong in the home
better for everybody

>corona
'Spics were a mistake.

fuck the police, they play the victim but when the zog orders them to seize guns they will do it without a second thought

S

I have never felt bad or sorry when hearing that a gang member has been killed.

these cops better learn real quick who they stand with. fuck the constitution, fuck democracy, war until victory.

>Corona was the first officer in the department to die in the line of duty since 1959. She had only been patrolling solo for about two weeks, the chief said.

abc7news.com/suspect-in-death-of-davis-police-officer-natalie-corona-identified/5063306/

Attached: peakhypergamy.jpg (768x936, 161K)

daily reminder it was "white" cops who broke down the doors to your homes and schools so non whites could rape and slaughter them. these mindless animals would just as easily blast your sons head off if Sheriff (((Israel))) told them to

Attached: DnUdBfHXgAEDEzM.jpg (1024x800, 168K)

some worthless bootlicking spic gets shot, boo hoo

Goddamn Sonic Waves

national guard are not cops

Any brown woman who wants to go around and arrest other brown/black people is a Saint in my book.

She was beyond beautiful.

Attached: 1543842640413.jpg (742x1080, 525K)

what was the last thing that went through her mind anons

bullets

yah they are just a bunch of jocks with special privileges
half of them probably spend their time spying on possible muslim terrorists

Kek

Attached: DwU6jmCX4AA1PpG.jpg (799x469, 109K)

white dude killed her
>Kevin Douglas Limbaugh

Who was the hero that killed her? Sounds weird to get shot while responding to a car accident.

>Officer Natalie Corona, 22, was shot and killed in Davis, CA while responding to a car accident.

good. One less thug for a zionist occupied government to step on my neck.

lul

>Natalie
no shits given

>yah they are just a bunch of jocks with special privileges

doesnt jock impy physical prowess? most are fat and out of shape.

Cop killers should die after weeks of torture!

>the department’s “rising star”
>Her father, a 26-year veteran cop
>only get job because of father
>all the males pretend she is the best of the best because of her father and she being a female
get shot and kill first day.
NO FUCKING SHIT?

heres a note on how retarded cops are. They identify with the color blue, but all wear black jump suits.

People once called them the boys in blue, since they wore blue shirts and were men. Now there are just as many women and they all wear black.

Their color should be black since thats the color of their vehicles and uniforms and it's intended to intimidate people, as opposed to blue which is a color of friendship.

Citizen user left a note. Case closed, nothing to see here.

Attached: DwwG1uSVsAA_Bre.jpg:large.jpg (661x508, 33K)

The US military and police forces need to stop stalking US citizens.

1 less ZOGbot

>fuck the constitution, fuck democracy,
You got it backwards mate

>Dead pig
Jesus, Allah, Buddha and Odin bless the shooter

She could get the full 2.

He was being attacked by the DoD masked as police.

they are in good shape here, it's a special little white club while the rest of us get shitskinned to the fuck

>please pol, bootlick with me!

Attached: IMG_2717.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

She was legit wife material.

Dead cop. Triple win.

That's interesting.

Do they use them to shut dogs up? I'm sure a lot of people call the police about barking dogs, and some people ARE affected by those devices that only dogs can hear. I can hear them.

AMBUSH KILL COPS

No, it's a literal weapons platform against people

Attached: 40918567_303.jpg (700x394, 37K)

True
>"When the investigators got into the house where the suspect was, they found a letter, open-face, on the bed," Doroshov told NBC affiliate KCRA of Sacramento. "We can only speculate that it was there to be seen immediately."

the only good cop is a dead cop

Attached: blah.jpg (1200x400, 100K)

I grew up in davs and had plans to join the Davis PD, HOWEVER, I slowly watched the department get pozzed with lesbians and midgets. Made me incredibly disinterested

What's the goal of using this?

it was some schizophrenic who thought Davis PD was using sound waves to fuck with him.

What's the purpose of using this?

ROT IN HELL, SPIC

>Sonic and ultrasonic weapons (USW) are weapons of various types that use sound to injure, incapacitate, or kill an opponent.

>Zogbot got killed
That sucks soooo baaaaad

Good. Cops are scum. Fuck you.

Because niggers like shooting cops. Surprised they did not rape her while she was dying.

This is just the beginning. With the introduction of gun control laws cops will be ambush killed in the streets and their families will be attacked regularly. Prosecutors, judges and politicians will also be targeted. And their families. Especially their families.

>carrying a flag that places cops above the people they're supposed to protect
I'm supposed to feel sympathy for this shit? When they kill a civilian do they demand extra manpower and media attention? Welfare queens and cowards the lot of them. Also way more criminal than the rest of the population

>With the introduction of gun control laws cops will be ambush killed in the streets and their families will be attacked regularly.
Only by blacks and spics tho which is the issue.

The far lefties at UC Davis (school in the town where this happened), which is pretty much the whole student body, are reeing very hard. See:

foxnews.com/opinion/todd-starnes-uc-davis-students-protest-photo-of-slain-police-officer-holding-blue-lives-matter-flag

Wrong. We don't take kindly to tyrants in America. These fuckers and their families will be hunted down and killed for their treason.

>"The flag is blatantly anti-Black and disrespectful,” the Associated Students, UC-Davis Ethnic and Cultural Affairs Commission wrote on its now-deleted Facebook page.

You can hear ultrasonic devices?

lololol harkening back to 1776 when people do absolutely jack shit about anything nowadays. any day now!

Wait and see kike.

they aren't wrong though.

sounds like too much of a cohencidence

fuck cops, fuck shitskins, fuck californians, and fuck women

I prefer going to Church to find the property authority figures (i.e. clergy and elders).

The bitch should've been serving Coronas. The fuck was she a cop for? No way that skinny bitch could physically apprehend even a small man.

They should quit hiring 100 pound female spics.

Do people think we care about a dead niggress?

Texas is dead.

Seeing police and firefighters deface an american flag to honor themselves triggers me so hard.

Attached: 1546651780790.jpg (622x621, 70K)

>Corona
She was part spic. I honestly do not care.

To fry your brain. Literally.
The microwaves cause cascading headaches until your brain just starts melting.

Try again. Was another right wing nutjarb white boi who killed her

>corona
>woman
>spic
>weak with no attempt to prepare for job

Oh well

>We do not take kindly to tyrants in America
Our nation as it stands today is the worlds biggest tyrant. Both the republican and democratic parties all need to be drug into the streets and shot.
Every
Last
One.

Wtf happened to the flag?

I'll be glad when this story dies down so the cops can get back to the business of pepper spraying non-violent protesting students.

All pigs will fry.

Attached: DHDxRAvXsAAbs1T.jpg (750x499, 91K)

Fuck the "students." Most are welfare queens anyway. I have no problem is the state being used to crush leftists of any kind. Personally I find enjoyment in seeing it.
But this police cuckoldry of worshiping them on par with the military is just plain stupid. Police are nothing but glorified garbagemen.

Its called tbe thin blue line. It is a totem of conceit for the nationalized police force.

zerohedge.com/news/2014-12-11/thin-blue-line-serves-no-purpose

patents.google.com/patent/US6470214B1/en
Method and device for implementing the radio frequency hearing effect
>A modulation process with a fully suppressed carrier and input preprocessor filtering to produce an encoded output; for amplitude modulation (AM) and audio speech preprocessor filtering, intelligible subjective sound is produced when the encoded signal is demodulated using the RF Hearing Effect. Suitable forms of carrier suppressed modulation include single sideband (SSB) and carrier suppressed amplitude modulation (CSAM), with both sidebands present.

Attached: spherical_rf_acoustic_transduce.png (2320x3408, 43K)

>outing yourself as a seething commie fuck
those students deserve the same fate as the cop

That's great to hear, OP. I'll have another one from the fridge on that.

>The Ethnic and Cultural Affairs Commission also offered to provide help for students “triggered by this event and the circulating images of a flag that has been popularized by the ‘Blue Lives Matter’ crowd.”

>“Flashing lights, sirens and increased police presence can be triggering to many Black and Brown people,” they wrote.

Attached: 1545439430439.jpg (800x629, 421K)

>women can do anything you men can do!
>gets killed 2 weeks in
>bluepilled faggots blame spics

Attached: law enforcement officials.jpg (1536x2048, 780K)

I’m sorry for her family’s loss...

but the thin blue line flag is an insult to America. Red white and blue. That’s the American flag. Cops and their bootlicking groupies insult the fight of the forefathers when they put that abomination on the back of their leased ford suv

She was so beautiful. What a shame.

The Media always talk about cops like they're great heroes, but any cop video on Youtube will prove the opposite.

They're always passive aggressive to the max and use intimidation tactics until the other person snaps. They arrest law abiding citizens for no reason and seethe pure evil.

Cops are fascists.

>>women can do anything you men can do!
>>gets killed 2 weeks in

A woman can stop a bullet as good as any man, to be fair.

>on the force for two weeks
>already a pro photo shooting of her carrying the blue line flag

I'm a LEO and I cant stand these rookies that are into the thin blue line rhetoric, share long copy pasta on facebook about how hard it is being a cop and gearing up hard with safariland/5.11/other tacticool brand. They usually have very strong opinions about the job and it's difficulties but cannot grasp the basic concept of how policing and reporting work.

I specially hate this kind and they usually enter the force for the wrong reasons.

>he establishment would have you believe there are only two options: total chaos or martial law. But there has always been a third alternative they seek to suppress: the return of community defense, the resurgence of localized responsibility and the victory of personal liberty over false security.
Thanks for the article and naming thin blue line ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thin_blue_line#Symbols ).

Fake news. Guns are illegal there...

They were probably like "fuck people up and keep quiet about it or you're next!" The photo shoot was a warning.

>They usually have very strong opinions about the job and it's difficulties but cannot grasp the basic concept of how policing and reporting work.
Elaborate
I'm genuinely curious

Well for instance I have this colleague who is heavy on tactical combat casualty care, wears quicklot and at least 8 tourniquets, has 6 or 7 spare mags in his bag and basicaly thinks he works shifts in Fallujah, but is unable to do proper reporting about a robbery or to solve a neighbourhood dispute.

A lot of rookies start that blue line mentality at the academy before they even see the work. They think tactical gear will make their work easier but most of them lack the basics about police work. A lot of them are heavy insta/snapchat users too.

Oh you mean "operators"
Yeah the job's a lot less "shooty shooty" and a lot more "town therapist and counselor"

Yes but not only operators. I'm refering to a more global mentality about vapid rookies who thinks they know a lot about the job but they actually have 1 or 2 month of experience. It's usually them that lecture everybody about the «thin blue line», how they are heroes but the public opinion don't like them and how they see horror everyday when 90% of their shift is trafic violation and menial desk tasks, and most of them have yet milk on their nose

Makes people go crazy and shoot cops, I guess. Cops have an excuse to say the person is crazy (hearing voices) so they can red flag them and take their guns. So in this case they already took one of his guns, but they didn't get all his guns.