What’s life like here?

What’s life like in the Chicago area? What about in Illinois outside of Chicago?

Attached: C7E7218F-ACB9-4A17-B4AC-B5A015077A5D.png (800x863, 195K)

Native-Chicagofag here. Homeless people beg at every street corner downtown and every train station, train carts smell like piss and arrive at inconsistent schedules because googles run the CTA. Googles prowl during night and saunter around northside neighborhoods, awaiting the chance to pounce and rob.

There are potholes in the street and the city sends 16 construction workers to fix a single pothole because muh city benefits muh workers. The city council and county board try to tax everything, from pop to PSN/XBL.

Otherwise, there is some good food to be had, nice museums to visit, and some decent bar scenes. You just need to be smart and stay aware of your surroundings. Never relax. Feel free to ask any questions.

Bump

What hood?

Roger's Park

Anything south of that turd on the upper right corner wishes it was in another state since we have a 120 billion dollar budget shortfall and are bleeding residents on the daily. Lots of people I know are thinking of moving to MO or not buying bigger homes in this state due to the budget issues.

Chicagofag here. Life is a dump. Literal toll roads to get around to the outside of the city. 15$ cigarettes. Niggers block the expressways to protest every now and then. High crime. High property taxes. Essentially the only people who live in tje city are working poor, union members, nigs, and urban faggots/turbosluts. Everyone else just works in the city but drives an hour and a half back to their townhome in the suburbs.

Are you a southside fag user? Beverly here

>What about in Illinois outside of Chicago?
It's a massive ghost town with dying towns everywhere

I went to Loyola and got shot at on the corner of Granville and Winthrop by some niggers. AMA.

Memeflag datamining thread

chicago is a shithole but i miss it

considering moving back there this year. just need to find a full stack job. i want to be near the action in case there's Fun In The Streets after the police pensions pop

Live in La Grange, near Western suburbs. Super safe and quiet...don't even lock my garage or car. Walk to nice downtown area. An island of tranquility in such a shitty county (Cook).

why don't u work for Boeing??
when in was in college, I used to get hotel rooms and fuck international flight attendants. I miss it.
I went to Alinea myself cause my friends were faggots.

it's shitty, that's why i moved to the PNW when I was 17. But then I came back for a job, and it's even worse. If you're not from here you probably will want to kill yourself if you move here, unless you're from like New Jersey

t. born in SW suburbs

Oh, I forgot. There are some good things about Chicago: Portillos and Aurelio's Pizza and similar kinds of pizza

Illinois fucking blows, and Chicago just tends to suck a little bit more than the rest of the state.
There's nothing of any real value there.

I used to know a Jewboy from Chicago who spoke with pure venomous hatred for everything south of Joliet. Must be a nice place.

Attached: 2014.png (315x560, 83K)

Chicago style pizza is NOT pizza. It's fucking lasagna.

Shithole. Pilsen reporting in.

Moving out next week for a developer position in Indy.

It's weird that I am going to kind of miss it though. I might move back after a year in Indy, I would like to live it up in the West Loop and fuck easy sloots that this city has an abundance of.

only cool thing about chicongo is the car scene and street racing

downstate has decent people, but people in Illinois think you're a retard if you pay serious attention to anything that doesn't have an immediate economic benefit. It's nice after you've lived in somewhere flaky on the left coast, but it can be suffocating

this is thin crust pizza i'm talking about

Colleges in small towns are rampantly increasing diversity quotas to bring Chicago nigs to these small towns on tax payer money.
These same people then after they fail or graduate college proceed to not find jobs in the area and live off more government
money as well as crime. Heard sirens and gunfire for the first time not too long ago, and the diversity has only recently been occuring.

Thanks diversity.

Sad place now. Used to live there and love it. Nigs and now muzzies just fkn shitholing it so hard.

there's really nothing south of joliet. it's nice for cycling because it's so fucking desolate, but the people who live that far out are weird and i hate interacting with them

This reminds me. Anytime I go to get a package from Amazon at the UIC student center it amazes me how few white people attend UIC anymore. I am usually the only white guy present in the building and I don't attend the school. What shit.

Caroll county reporting in who else /northwest/ Illinois here?

duh nigger

white people go to champaign urbana

No u

random shooting?

also stop buying from Amazon

idk what boeing does but i only recently started learning C/C++. i can get shit done in python and other webdev stuff but all the high paying jobs want somebody with a degree, and who can program in low-level languages

Pampered North Suburbanite here. Left this place to head south for Uni. Came back and everyone hates me for my shifted political and life perspectives. Didn't realize how much Koolaid was being consumed up here. I might move back. Also didn't realize how bad the roads were. Now that I'm an adult I've realized just how bad our government really is. seeOther than that I still love the food and the things that you can do here.

I am leaving soon. I'm from the suburbs. It was nice but they started exporting fucking poor people everywhere and the crime went up. The taxes never fucking end either.

It's all spics and muslims. Glad I didn't go

Lol you're a subhuman and everything north of I80 needs to be glassed

that is not the flag I'd expect to see posting that.

I live in the most hipster enclave in Chicago. Lots of white people and bars. Real estate is pricey and life is hard if you're a poor nigger. I make 6 figures. AMA

Moved away from the western suburbs a couple of years ago. The only thing I miss is the food. People here complain about too many Mexicans, but I'd trade Mexicans for Niggers any day.

what neighborhood?

I'm so sad I just received a job offer sub 6 figs in Indy while I've been a poor nigger all my time in Chicago. I bet the city is mad fun when you aren't, and more tolerable of a place.

Rest assured, I will return after a year or so in Indy. That or I am taking my ass to AZ or Miami to fuck latina hoes.

Everyone who is worth a damn has plans to GTFO of here, the taxes suck, the Gov is corrupt AF, they just voted a corrupt Globalist jew Billionaire as Governor which means property taxes will go higher. If you plan on coming here, make sure the pay is over $100k and rent something cheap, save, then GTFO ASAP/ Also avoid the South and West sides unless you like getting shot and robbed

I'm going to guess some overpriced apartment in Wicker if he's saying hipster enclave. If I had 6 figs that's the last place I'd be. Either West Loop or Bro Coast.

I had a chance to visit Cook County General Hospital a few years ago. Couple takeaways:
1) Chicago is more hostile than warzones. The military sends their physicians to Cook Co. to train
2) there are more than 10 surgery bays at the hospital. This is unusual. There are usually like 2 at an urban medical center. All ten are always full.
3) the general surgery team all have sherriff's deputy training and carry self-defense-knives because of the risk their person is at, in the neighborhood.

It’s sucks, never come to Chicago, Avoid the suburbs too it’s just a bunch of wiggers out here

Logan. U?

Man, Indy huh? I've heard some shit stories. Stay strong. Life is definitely easier here if you are paid AND have support. I am married. Two incomes from professional salaries is the only way I've stayed here.

Cook is decent as long as you don’t live near a Mexican neighborhood (I do unfortunately)

Logan, lol. My wife loves it here for some fucking reason.

Yeah, I plan to make the most of it though. It'll be nice to get away from the toxic liberal echo chamber for a bit. I don't plan to make it more than a year. Basically got offered an overpaid internship at a Fortune 500 company. So I can pretty much go where ever from there.

Got myself a place in downtown Indy, so I can pretend I am enjoying the life I should have had while I was in Chicago. And if shit pops off for a civil war at least I am in more friendly territory.

And I hear that, I bet it makes for a very comfy life. Great food and bunch of things to do in the city with money, also makes for great networking.

Yikes. I'd tell that woman no and go where I want to go. How long have you been married? Just hope she doesn't have a thing for that starved artist nigger. Woman in this city love that garbage.

That's such a shame. Edgewater is an up and coming neighborhood, but the nigs on Sheridan are still there.

Logan Square reporting in. Our neighborhood has gotten so much better due to White people moving in. Most of these people are out of state Whites who moved from other "blue cities" because they couldn't take the heat from Conservatives surrounding them, they're mainly from Ohio & Pennsylvania.

While I can confirm everything that you're saying, the bars here are SHIT. Most of them are "trendy" hipster bars that basedboys go to so they can looks cool, yet they close down every two years. The ones that have no windows are fucking degenerate with gay strippers and men having sex in the bathroom. On the other hand, the "pubs" (which don't deserve the title of bar since they're clearly superior) are fucking filled with Chads and Boomers. The best one I've ever been to has to have been Bob Inn, but I grew up with it. If you ever go there, ask them about the "Friendly Tavern" that used to run across the street.

Going back to Whites, they absolutely BTFO the Latinos. There used to be so many Latinos here not five years ago, now they're all being pushed into Humboldt Park or the suburbs due to the White Millennials. Every, single, fucking house that they owned was snatched up and was either refurbished or demolished, then they were extremely overpriced by the friendly local (((bankers))). It seems as if, Logan Square's demographic shift was caused artificially by these banks buying the houses rather than the Millennials, who came as a consequence.

Logan Square also has literal Communists now due to these White Hipster Millennials. I have a bunch of Antifa posters recorded on my phone which I can post if you guys want. I also have their official guide to detecting "White supremacists" on my computer, if you guys want that too. They dedicate their time to doxx and post pictures as "wanted" of anyone who wears a "White supremacist" hat, such as Donald Trump's MAGA hat. Of course, they claim that hate speech doesn't equal free speech. (cont.)

Good to see another fag move out of the hood

There was an incident a few months back about some limp nig who shot two people in the head. He has a pretty high bounty. Crime was probably racially motivated. He shot an old guy and some guy playing pokemon go near the lake.

lol. you're probably the fag in my graduating class who is always being a fag on facebook. last time he came home from the pnw someone called the cops on him and he made this long ass post about how bad he felt for people who aren't white and everyone told him to shut the fuck up.

LMAO

Accurate.

Did you hear about the bitch that was protesting Simones bar in Pilsen with all her Antifa fag friends? She said it was a Trump friendly bar and hated waahmen. All because she got into it with a latino Trump supporter outside and just "couldn't even" with him. She lost her cool. Security told her to leave. She attacked security multiple times and they had to physically remove her. All caught on video. She brought her antifa fag friends to protest saying they assaulted her and induced PTSD. Typical.

These people are truly mental out here.

Speak for yourself faggot

Nope, I live on the far north side and was born on the near west side. I feel for you white enclaves on the south side, though, having to share borders and all with some of the more rough neighborhoods.

630 here.
It's fucking poo in loos everywhere. No one speaks fucking english. Fuck I would settle for spanish rather than the crazy shit those pakis, chinks, and poo in loos speak. All the movie theaters have 4+ poo in loo movies showing every week instead of American kino.

All the whites are super rich fake-democrats. Totally obsessed with their wealth but vote blue for the virtue signal.

There's not too many nigs anymore. They all left. Lots of Mexicans but they're tolerable.

because she's even more of a worthless cunt than you are.

Fucking cook county

Naperville, IL

It's a paradise

outside of Chicago you have

· the QuadCities on the Iowa boarder
(it's okay. Just @ about 0.5 mil
danger level very high depending on where you're at.)

· East Saint Louis on the Missouri border
(STL metro is pretty big, 3mil ?, no one lives in East Saint Louis anymore though. There's towers & hi rises with trees growing out of them. It looks like Dresden. STL very dangerous.)

· Rockford on the Wisconsin boarder
(just under 0.5 mil in the metro. Okay place. Much white flight urban plite. Danger level very hi very often.)

· Peoria / Bloomington-Normal
(combined area is about 0.5 mil metro
very dangerous depending where you're at. Okay place)

Champagne-Urbana
Dekalb
Sterling-Rockfalls
LaSalle-Peru
Macomb
Galena
Southern Illinois small cities

Chicago has always been a shit hole, but it use to be much more fun like many other cities use to be. Now it's more lame. The 70s - 00s were wild. It's becoming Disneyland TimesSquare Manhattan 2.0 & Portlandia Denver 2.0 now. Gay as fuck. Some of the spics & niggers can be actually really cool but you can never trust them. They'll always pull the race card. Everytime.
Jewish nwo deep state, state level super cops trailing you in CHI if you flaunt your power-levels too much.

Illinois is a fucked place, but i love it. It has room for improvement but the steps to that aren't being taken. Lots of steps backwards.

Bear Down.
May Ditka, O'Bradovich, PapaBear, & Dick Butkus break every nigger Packer's bone in their body

Attached: 1504365386102m.jpg (834x1024, 147K)

Naperville is a pretty nice burb desu

All the white people are either out of the city or at DePaul, Loyola, and UofC. My friend used to call UIC "University of Indians & Chinese". The guy who designed a lot of the buildings on that campus was a former prison architect. Go figure.

The Logan Boulevard is jam packed with events during the Summer. One day there will be nothing, then the next and entire music festival blocking off all of the streets. These events leave graffiti on the Eagle all the time, which FUCKING PISSES ME OFF. Trying not to get distracted here. While some of these events are degenerate, like the BDSM homosexuals, others are wholesome, like the classic car show, or the farmer's market. Now the farmer's market has people come all around the local midwest just to sell their crops, which is pretty cool.

Public transit is pretty kino since everything was refurbished a couple years ago, nice and high-tech. Unless you go into the kneegrow areas like Chicago-native described, you won't find these robbers on the trains. We're also getting new ones on the Blue Line next year.

I might possibly be the last person who remembers old Logan, before the Latinos moved in. Our neighborhood was primarily Belgian, Norwegian, and Scotch-Irish. Very nice indeed, of course I'm still too young to remember that personally. The stories of those times were passed down from my grandfather.

I attend one of two Catholic churches in the Community Area, not going to say which lest I get doxxed or anything like that.

Attached: 7000_series_cta.jpg (414x240, 21K)

ah yes I see you're in Naperville

I'm going to use that. That's exactly what I see there. Just missing the countless clout/soundcloud niggers part.

Born and raised in the wealthiest North Suburb, before it became completely corrupt at the state level, City of Chicago has always been bad but since Daley, much more out of control. Many buds still around there. Living standard awful. Crowded, high taxes, obnoxious jews make gun ownership a hassle and crime is rampant. Mucho beaners everywhere. Property is expensive, roads are shitty, state is broke. Outside of Chicago, the landscape is unremarkable. The lake is almost warm enough in the last week of August to wade 6 inched into until the 33F water make you legs numb, then the Fall cold begins. I simply cannot think of any good reason to return and I think there are a lot of places where a wealth person could live that are better. I live in the Deep South now and I left those ways far behind.

yea post the guide i want to know what to watch out for

i always wonder what the mailman thinks of NRA and Trump ads constantly being delivered to my address

That freezing cold water CAN be therapeutic at times. Otherwise, yeah, it's mostly a tease in the summer. Looks appealing then you get in and your balls are up to your throat in seconds and it's insanely hot outside of the water. No happy median.

Too many chinks just like most northern suburbs.

Portillos has mail order. I have mine shipped way down South.

This boycott consisted of a bunch of middle-aged White women posting bad reviews on Yelp, fucking kek. It wasn't just that, the owner of the bar DARED to post a meme criticizing illegal aliens on FACEBOOK! Outraged! Supposedly his biker jacket also has the SS on it, based and redpilled.

I meant to say we're getting new trains next year, ass.

That's where I grew up.

Fuckin niggerville now.

where do you street race where the roads are flat enough?

Chinks are nice until you fuck the bitch from Sam Hyde's MDE and she gives you gonorrhea and chlamydia. Pic related.

Attached: mdeslut.png (1920x1080, 1.26M)

Ravenswood, Bucktown, Boystown, Lincoln Square north side MASSIVE FAGGOT detected. You vote for lefty policies and then retreat to the suburbs. Not far enough friend. Illinois is done. Gary McCarthy should withdraw from his bid for mayor of Chicago and instead go nuclear against Dicky Durbin's US Senate seat in 2020.

Attached: White Sox fan cat.gif (400x300, 1.7M)

It's the water. I shit you not. Chicago water tastes pretty good

You disgust me. Chicago water is absolute filth and loaded with chems.

check yuh keyyyyyz robrt

Attached: 1511069481690.gif (2000x1126, 829K)

I know that fat bitch, what a fucking loser, Simone’s is shit though

Maybe. But at least I'm not a broke single nigger living in a city I cant afford.

Small world fren.

Greetings, friend.
I haven't gone to any bars in Logan or Wicker, so I can't describe those. What you wrote about sounds like what I would expect. There are some homey, dive bars where I live. It doesn't serve any fruity, candy laced drinks and the occupants are mostly white blue collar workers, so nigs never come in.
I have to disagree with you on the public transit. The only positive I can think of is that it's relatively extensive compared to other US cities and you can get by easily without owning a car. However, having been to UK, Germany, and China, I can say the CTA ranks far, far below what's found in those countries. The redline has homeless and crazed drug addicts walking from cart to cart, turning to *every single person* on the cart to ask for money in their distorted voices. This isn't in just sketchy areas. They make a point of coming north and to white enclaves to beg since they know we're more likely to give then money. I've even seen them take the Metra out to places like Highland park (suburb) to beg in front of shops. If you ride the front cart, you can hear the motorman screeching over the radio if they left the door open, and you then realize what happens when you let nigs run something vital to the city's infrastructure.
Otherwise, good to hear from someone else in the city. Be safe, user

I grew up drinking it, am constantly there for work & play, & grant it, i would rather drink distilled or reverse osmosis treated water all the time if I could but that's not the reality,; and the CHI tap water, any part of the city (or burbs) it doesn't taste bad to me in all honesty. I like it.

& if anything i like it more than the taste of Iowa & Wisconsin tap

[fuck Parkey]

Who doesnt love cars?
It was couple of years ago downtown chicago, i dont know street names. I was visiting family, but people did romp and fly by in awesome cars at night

Give Parkey a break, it wasn't all the guys fault.

I guess I get that. Ever since I did blow and the day after I woke up at my bathroom smelled like a over chlorinated swimming pool I refuse to drink it.

Bottled water only. I'll take the BPA Jew over that shit.

Rockford is home to CHRONICLES magazine, the best publication I've ever read.

Why is there even a Chicago now? Isn't it a decaying shithole from a long lost era of rail and lake travel? What is the economic reason for it

When's the last time you had to shoot a nigger and was it in self defense or just for fun?
Detroitfags anywhere? Never mind the majority of this city is looking for crack at this hour.

How many antifa's did she bring back ??
They're a problem in Chicago. A big problem. ...

Also guys,
I know everyone fucking hates the Chicago 77's & calls them immature & blah blah, but they are our friends.
They're /our/guys, for the most parts. They're stil wild af.

Please tell me there's a REAL Chicago 77 on this board right now ?

I used to live in Woodridge for a short time, Naperville is a jem on the pile of shit that is Chicagoland.

The Daleys are running again. If you live here, make sure to vote for Garry McCarthy. He's the only Republican-endorsed candidate, essentially a DINO. He's endorsed by Rudolph William Louis Giuliani, former mayor of New York and the current attorney of President Trump.

I should also say what new and progressive taxes Chicago got:
1. The "Amusement Tax." This tax taxes all movies, and movies theatres, including anything bought on the PS4. The purpose of it and what it would be spent on is unclear, giving it multiple lawsuits from Apple and Google.

2. New parking meters, which now ask for your license plates. While this does deter criminals and counterfeit plates since they have to be registered to get a parking ticket, anybody who isn't from Illinois, Indiana, or Wisconsin gets fucked in the ass with a nice parking fee, to suck the money from tourists.

It's like 20 pages long give me a second

Attached: ANTIFA 0.png (1366x768, 316K)

I know a fair amount about Rockford & frequent it for work & play some, .. Idn however know about chronicles ??

Tell me ?
Or link me ?
That's cool to here /b/ro

1/4 houses were tested and confirmed to have lead in the tap in this one neighborhood. The media mentioned it once and then never again. source: my ass, too lazy to look it up.

Attached: ANTIFA 1.png (1366x768, 100K)