Are the Poos More Human Than The Chinks?

I was talking to an Indian friend of mine from work and asked him why he's vegetarian. He told me as a Sikh, he can only eat meat if its for survival or if he's training for war. The guy wears a turban, but doesn't carry a knife. The more I got to know him over the last few months, the more I realize that even though this guy vote liberal, but his lifestyle is pretty religious and honorable. My Chinese coworkers on the other hand are fucking virginal degenerates that just talk about video games and food.

Question: Memes aside, are Indians (Especially Sikhs) more human than the Chinese?

I honestly feel less than my coworker because he's religious, married, takes care of his body and looks happy all the time.

Attached: AtLeastTheyCare.webm (640x352, 766K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arre.co.in/social-commentary/indian-elite-hindi-pseudo-angrez/
google.com/search?q=indian rape niece
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esther_Victoria_Abraham
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based motorcycle guy
>fuck this shit i'm going offroad

>at least they care
yeah they want to record it

yes, moderately so. This is demonstrated well in their Sikh religious beliefs.

t. harjeet singh

Sikhs can be very based

probably. At least that individual seems to be.

the bigger question is why aren't you trying to get the things you feel lacking in so you don't feel like his lesser?

Yes, you'll never see anything like this response to an accident in Chinkland - they'd run that guy over until he was pink paste.

SIKHS ARE BRO TIER

Here's what I've learned -

There's like a dozen different races in India. They have a nigger-producing state that exports slaves to other states. Most of their system is heavily infused with GIBS. The fair-skinned people are a tiny minority at the very top. Castes, religions, races all clash and people get lynched in most of the rural parts left and right.

India isn't stuck in the past, it's like a microcosm world of its own that shows us what the future of the Western world will be if things aren't fixed. It's an ivaluable case study on the nightmare that results from MUH DIVERSITY when it's not kept in check and yet it just gets reduced to poo in loo memes. I feel like we could stand to learn a lot from the history of a place that's had practically every race come into conflict in it at some point and has a monstrously large bureaucracy controlling everything incredibly poorly.

Attached: 176posting.jpg (800x601, 248K)

It was hungry.

Attached: fat ass cat ate all the food.jpg (700x780, 86K)

>Question: Memes aside, are Indians (Especially Sikhs) more human than the Chinese?
I think Sikhs were literally formed to kill Muslims so they could protect their communities. Sikhs in Britain, in spite of the history of the India-Pakistan split in the region where most Sikhs lived leading to a lot of mass deaths, always rank higher than even their white peers in polls gauging patriotism. Their older generations are some of the most outspoken critics and opposition against Muslims in European countries and seem to have gone out of their way to help communities of whites and non-whites alike that have been adversely affected by Muslims without making concerted efforts to proselytyze anyone. Their younger generations are reported to have some serious drug and degeneracy problems though. It's like they're experiencing now what American parents experienced in the 60s. Fascinating stuff, really.

But yes to your question, Sikhs are ridiculously lively and community-oriented. I've heard that it's a common thing for any accident or tragedy to be followed by random strangers rushing survivors to hospitals, and the few videos of such events that I've seen on liveleak confirm as much.

I just respect the order he has in his life and the way he sticks to ideals. I guess they pay off. Often you don't want to be nice to people because you secretly want something in return, but this guy gives and expects nothing. He seems happy because of it.

Attached: TrapChapHouse.jpg (768x768, 118K)

I've seen enough webms of auto accidents in India and China to know both drive like shit but if you get run over in India people will stop and help you. Get run over in China I think your body eventually gets run over enough times it just fuses into the pavement.

Gotta give the Indians this one.

Indians are cool, Hinduism is the only surviving Indoeuropean (pagan) religion. A lot of what we know of what our ancestors believed were learned from the Hindu.

Chinks are a special breed of soulless subhuman. Nobody else comes close

This is now a China hate thread.

Attached: 1520807642351.webm (434x360, 768K)

To fully summarize the migration through the history of India:
50,000 BC - 40,000 BCE - First human arrival
3,000 BC - West Asian Farmers
2,000 BC - Sino-Tibetans
1,800 BC - 1,400 BCE - Aryans
600 BC - Persian arrival into India by the Achaemenid Emprire
321 BC - Alexander's invasion of India
303 BC - Seleucid-Mauryan war
587 BC - 70 AD - Jewish migration into India after conquest of Judea by the Roman Empire
438 - 530 AD - Hunnic Invasion of the Gupta Empire
600 - 900 AD - Arab Invasion of Sind and Gandhara
628 AD - African slaves arrive in India
700 - 1000 AD - Zoroastrian refugees escape Islamization of Persia
1005 AD - Turkic (Ghaznavid) invasion of North India
1200 - 1400 AD - Turkic migration to India after invasion and destruction due to the Mongol Empire
1206 AD - Turkic (Mamluk) ascension of Delhi
1298 - 1306 AD - Failed Mongol invasion of India
1398 AD - Turko-Persian (Timurid) invasion of Delhi
1505 AD - Goa sold to Portuguese by Bahmani Sultanate
1526 AD - Perso-Mongol (Mughal) invasion of the Delhi Sultanate
1526 - 1700 AD - Persian immigration into India, Mughal conquest of India
1618 AD - British accepted by Mughals.
1664 AD - French accepted by Mughals.
1700 - 1704 AD - Hindu reconquest of India, Fall of the Mughal Empire, Durrani Afghanistan conquest of Delhi, Afghans arrive in India
1758 - 1857 AD - British conquest of India
1857 - 1947 AD - British Raj, immigration from Europe

Fucking sick wheelie. Someone call Travis pastrana and the x games.

>The guy wears a turban, but doesn't carry a knife
fake and gay

At least china is (relatively) clean. Poos don't give a shit about how dirty they are. Chink women are prettier too

Sikhs were the only shitskins to vote for Brexit as a majority.

Make of that what you will.

god still hates them

Attached: frogger.webm (480x276, 1.96M)

more le based sikh garbage. sikhs are as much clannish, socially subversive, dumb thugs as muslims. indians are dogshit tier alongside arabs and afriniggers, all of them above only jews. chinks are, if nothing else, at least not so visually offensive. still suck.

Attached: chinesehero.webm (640x480, 2.94M)

4 u

You're a shittier or lying. All the shits I've met are lazy, lying, fat, potheads.

The only reason Indians seem more civilized in the west is because they're ashamed of their country and culture, if they weren't they'd be classified as nigger tier

Good thing there was a crosswalk there or that might have been dangerous.

Indians are ashamed, or whites are?

The only non-white person I'm in good terms with is a poo. Chinks in my university are complete commie drones and they all deserve the gas.

this. too many upper class pajeets have been westernized.
i respect muslims because at least they hold on to their faith, and not jump on the Western train, because it leads to nowhere, only degeneracy.

arre.co.in/social-commentary/indian-elite-hindi-pseudo-angrez/

I think sikhs hate muslims

Indians have a lot of subgroups.
Some of them are infamous for acting just as bad as their muzzies like Jats. (legally classified as a Other Backward Class by their government)

Everyone hates muslims.

we have the same bullshit people in the west. fuck them.

The reason most upper class Indians want to be westernized is because of Congress and it's fixation with west if nehru wouldn't have existed Indian culture would've been at par with the west

Why would whites be ashamed, Indians are ashamed of themselves and their culture that's the reason you see so many Indian youth in the west and India adopting nigger culture, hell most English speaking youth in India call each other niggers

google.com/search?q=indian rape niece

bullshit. Ive met sikhs who eat meat.

The endless videos of chinks dying due to nigger tier stupidity has convinced me that their high IQ is a lie.

google works in China? sheeeit

>why would whites be ashamed
that's what we're fucking asking mate...

Also, anyway, I didn't know Indians were 'ashamed' of their culture, and I don't find you guys bad at all. I sincerely think the west won't be able to stand up to China unless you guys get your shit together.

why nigger culture? it's 1000 times worse than anything from India

Attached: finaldesignation.webm (664x350, 1.31M)

What are you even talking about you autistic motherfucker I never said whites are ashamed of anything!!

As they should.

How could niggers ever become human when they are either proud of coming from the worst "culture" on earth or proud of some made up heritage (we wuz kangs!).

Because our media glorifies it and they speak English...
Oi Fuck you Raj. I'm saying whites are ashamed of their culture. look around on Jow Forums we talk about that shit all the time, ffs.

China would make India vanish from the earth as soon as they get a chance man they've been trying to get us at war for ages now but most of our leaders are sensible enough to never aggravate them

also most young indians cannot speak their language without using an english word. go talk to any young person in a large city and their knowledge of Hindi is abysmal.

"Students, today hum Physics mein electromagnetism ka chapter study karna start karenge"

This is literally what my high school physics teacher spoke. If you say something like,

"Vidyarthiyon, Aaj hum Bhautiki mein Vidhuytchumbaktva ka paath chalu karenge"

You'll be mocked. Made fun of because you won't speak a mutt-tier language.

I would even take Persianized Hindi (Urdu) over the current abomination. Pakis got one thing right.

Naw, you guys will kick their asses, they're fucking pussies. Ton of you might die though...

>filename

Attached: D3YoGRh.png (295x363, 96K)

The same reason you guys use the word thot even though it's origin is nigger it sounds cool

it's ironic and you're dumb

This. Man Congress fucked us over with introducing English as our primary language I was hoping modi would do something about our education system but I guess I was just too optimistic

reported to scotland yard

This. Man Congress fucked us over by introducing english as the primary language in our education, I hoped modi would do something about it

>i met one sikh and he's based so all indians are based and c-chinks are subhuman!
i live in poo central in Canada and sikhs are no different to any other degenerate here. they drink and go to the whore houses and are not the spiritual, vegetarian magic niggers like in OP

Attached: 1541258675478.png (288x352, 39K)

>fucked us over with introducing English as our primary language

Literally your only competetive advantage.

I know but it happens nonetheless

Not really it just made us slaves to work in call centers that's all

nope.

Hahaha fuck you for hitting me in the head, now everybody dies

call centers don't even account for any significant fraction of the economy.

ya know, this smart ass shit you indians do is what pisses people off

when did the Toilet witches curse the Loo, commencing the total ban??

Are you in Brampton too?

>would've been at par with the west
not if any indians were involved

probably when the population exploded, 1960-2000.

As someone with a strong interest in linguistics, especially historical linguistics and the preservation of existing languages, hearing this makes me sad. But I'm also not surprised, it's something that's happened countless times across history. People of any population will adopt and adhere to an outsider's language if that language has more inherent prestige among them than their own native language. You guys were ruled by the British Raj for a long time, and now your young people clamor and cheat at their tests to get on a plane headed off to an English speaking country for one of the multiple jobs they can wrangle for themselves there. Unless Hindi-speaking people are able to do something that makes the language suddenly seem more valuable to the population of India, that pidgin is going to stay and turn into the new baseline going forward.

Attached: 1406531226379.png (350x338, 63K)

>Bramgladesh
unfortunately

I mean, Indian works were studied well throughout Europe, heck, the first non-European to ever win the Nobel Prize was Tagore on his Gitanjali, a work of Bengali poetry.

If India weren't hijacked by Communists and Liberals who were hellbent on mimicking the Western world, I doubt people would've the perception of Indian culture that they have now. So much of Ancient Indian heritage is now being lost, and left untouched because elite Indians have left their roots and we don't have anything to present because we simply aren't interested in our culture. All that gets out is daily crime and poverty news.

Why do we make our kids learn English as the primary language, I'm not saying that we do it for call centers but there's literally no other use to learn English as primary language it could've been secondary language but because nehru wanted India to be the next USA he fucked us over

Shaolin Kung Poo!

Attached: 1522942720967.webm (224x400, 2.85M)

Yes poos are dark caucasians and have souls. Mongoloids are high IQ soulless drones.

Technically speaking the first non-European to win the Nobel was Roosevelt, but it can be argued that America was pretty much an extension of Europe at that time.

Eh, I think the outside perception of India is that is has a strong culture and good food. You're being sensitive.

>Hey Raj, check out this Sikh wheelie
>Pajeet no, what have you done!
>So sorry, the wheels slipped on poo!

You'd really have to go to India to realize you're only ever seeing the top 1% of their society that makes it to the West.

Based and Viratpilled

JIDF and Glow Niggers have proxy hoping software to hide their location.

>top 1% of their society
Nope everyone with 50000 cash and IELTS score is going there even the poor and middle class I'd even argue that most Indians in the west were from middle class Indian families

Why do chinks love being raped so much?

Attached: 1523028309599.png (800x1672, 209K)

Some Sikhs are, but then you also have literal SJWs amongst them especially the younger generation. They really bought into the whole #notallmuslims bs.

Well it's hard when you are born and raised in the UK. I have regret at not keeping my culture more now. I don't know what the future holds for brit asians.
>can't speak/write hindi
>basic gujarati
>but still eat/cook indian food everyday
>celebrate all festivals ceramonies (diwali, holi, navratri etc)
>no family left in india that i can visit
>only dated indian girls
>but the girls are racemixing too much
>live in a city that's majority asian in places
>cheer for indian cricket team over england (would play for england over india though)
Culture of heritage vs culture of country

The top 1% of any society doesn't bother immigrating, they probably have nicer lives than the 1% here. Like that Indian dude that got shillary and Bill to show up at his daughter's 100m$ wedding.

Sikhs are honorable Muslim killers who defend the weak, they're okay in my book.

Yes the poos are better in every way

>587 BC - 70 AD - Jewish migration into India after conquest of Judea by the Roman Empire

Not seeing the bit in the timeline where they were expelled, are Indians not as BASED as Europeans?

nope they didn't get expelled before israel called them all back after 48, but still theres like 10k jews left, they also got higher positions in the british raj and were the leaders of the Opium Wars, not even joking, look up the Sasoons ("The Rothschilds of India")

>t.based Gujarati
Kem chhe loda!!
Fight the good fight my friend earn a shitload of pounds and get out before UK collapses then come to India and invest your massive wealth here

>they also got higher positions in the british raj
Fuck's sake. Anglos are literally a cancer upon the world.

that's his best hope that india becomes decent-tier so he can come back from UK. most people i met from foreign countrys have a serious identity problem

another fun fact, the first Miss India was Jewish
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esther_Victoria_Abraham

The Chinese have no decency.

Attached: have a good night (2).webm (180x317, 2.41M)

To be honest I think every Indian who went overseas and settled should not be allowed back in India amd put into gas Chambers for betraying our country

Sikhs are based. They need to stop voting lib though.

Attached: download.png (216x144, 215)

t. Poo that couldn't get out

This dude was playing blackjack
Then he hit the lottery

>t. Virgin pajeet who creeps at white women

Majama cho, pun mera dil haji dhuk ma che. Believe me, even just from the point of view of the weather i'm not made for this climate. If i was able to speak hindi i would have already tried
It's a strange mix because growing up at school it was a complete mix with no racism or anything like that but still mostly white. Then at home with a big family it's basically time travel to india
Our path was gujarat - east africa - UK. Why the hostility? I asked my grandparents and they had to find work mate (and they did) and he supported his family in india (who of course robbed him in the end). Don't forget those contributions. And even after all this time and distance there is still indian culture within us here

Poosmash