TRUMP REFERENCED PATRICK BUCHANAN. POWER LEVELS RISING

Attached: 1547236232130.png (1108x549, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L033M6wqNCI
youtube.com/watch?v=qBm7SZ_WjYY
youtube.com/watch?v=dEoqLNHykO0
youtube.com/watch?v=pyqczfSHtrs
youtube.com/watch?v=KFjsH6g5KcM&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
twitter.com/AdamSerwer/status/1084653213217947649
youtube.com/watch?v=rDSDDMi3GUo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=L033M6wqNCI

youtube.com/watch?v=qBm7SZ_WjYY

youtube.com/watch?v=dEoqLNHykO0

youtube.com/watch?v=pyqczfSHtrs

>militarized and defended border

Attached: 1537069955756.jpg (500x598, 239K)

Attached: 1540873170025.jpg (4000x2250, 1.2M)

BASED

Patrick Buchanan is a Paleocon
Wikipedia basically says Paleocons are white nationalists
What does this mean for Trump?

PALEOCONS RISE UP!

Hes still a Zionist puppet
but this makes me hate him a little less, for now.
Hes Sheldon Addlesons bitch.

Attached: trump pardons rabbi and deports nazi'.jpg (999x754, 207K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KFjsH6g5KcM&feature=youtu.be

Attached: 1542803000558.jpg (4206x2804, 1.04M)

BRING IN RON PAUL, END THE FED

NESARA

Pat Buchanan is on the money.

he truly has the heart of a child

PEACE AND PROSPERITY.

NESARA.

>TRUMP REFERENCED PATRICK BUCHANAN. POWER LEVELS RISING
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

Attached: 1524576354209.jpg (1392x1063, 630K)

I still dont understand why he didn't bring in Pat day 1. Would have been my first move. Then I'd bring in Tucker for the common man's perspective and Peterson in to give idea's on how to build up the family again. And Miller because he gets shit done. And also secretly be in contact with Jared Taylor and asking him what he thinks the best methods would be for having American remain a majority white.

we are reaching levels of goy knowing that shouldn't even be possible

Because zionists are neurotic freaks man. That's why he takes 2 steps forward and 1 step back when dealing with Israel policy. It's a slow game.

Let me guess you think a true leader should lead his men in the battlefield

>e-celeb WH office.
RAKE, RAKE, RAKE!

>Peterson
>leaf
ZIONISTS GET GENOCIDED THIS YEAR KIKE. Your shilling is desperate and sad.

It's funny because back in the 90's Trump was floating a run on the Reform Party ticket.

He gave interviews where he called Pat Buchanan a nazi

In theory it sounds nice but it's not practical. You need your leader alive, as there are few competent leaders who actually have the best interest of the people in mind.

Trump has been planning this Presidency for a long, long time.

Attached: 1535775832681.jpg (1400x1903, 309K)

Attached: jg.jpg (218x231, 4K)

Soon™

Attached: 1385882831908.jpg (650x567, 83K)

One of the most redpilled politicians in history.

Attached: Pat_Buchanan.jpg (1536x2358, 749K)

>ZIONISTS GET GENOCIDED THIS YEAR KIKE.

Ive seen you post this all over here lately in your Tulsi shilling threads, please keep your dumbass in those containment threads please, or fuck back off to leftypol.

He has been posting a lot on twatter tonight and it made me wonder. Some of the posts are already being met with harsh criticism. It reminds me of one of the rules of radicals. Iirc one rule was to attack them from all sides so the opponent has no way to defend themself. Is he throwing all these things at them so they are stuck talking about it while he drops something big tomorrow? Is he using one of their own rules against them? Whats going to happen tomorrow?

>Pat will finally be vindicated

oy vey. now that neocons have absolutely lost total control, how long until the feds try to take care of him? is this why he's holed up in the white house? if so he needs to strike first and strike hard.

Attached: 1543954847197.jpg (600x544, 78K)

Attached: trumps-new-wall-with-drone.gif (446x250, 3.56M)

Whatever happened to this?

>I still dont understand why he didn't bring in Pat day 1.
I agree. He should've been an advisor or something. It would trigger the enemy, help him out greatly and provide hope among his supporters. The others you mentioned...eh, maybe Jared Taylor. I think Pat would be good enough.

>Jewden Peterstein
Go post an in store price, leaf.

Whoa wtf is this gold?

that means hes starting to get redpilled.

why does pol idolize this loser? he failed at every major political goal he had convinced millions of white people that opposing mass-immigration and civil rights makes you morally equivalent to an enemy that the country fought against a few decades ago and thus unamerican directly playing into the jews hands.

he is a perfect example of how to be an unwitting puppet of the jews

Attached: trumptwitter.jpg (450x450, 52K)

>jared taylor
>patrick little
Why the fuck do you guys try to shill your controlled opposition in every thread? Nobody thinks they're interesting or entertaining. You literally need to reference them 24/7 all day every day just to keep them relevant.

crank that shit past 9000

RAGE, RAGE AGAINST THE DYING OF THE WHITE

Trump is employing a strategy here. Think about it.

Tweets funny shit about insane Warren.

Followed by illegal immigrant crime stats and Pat Buchanan.

Basically, he's creating a red-pill thread.

HAHAHAH FUNNY TRUMP TWEET

HE'S SO FUNNY

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

ORANGE MAN GOOD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Attached: MAGABRAINLET.png (488x410, 99K)

I wish he'd fucking stop talking and actually DO SOMETHING.
>Trump threatened
>Trump talked of
>Trump tweeted
>Trump said
I'm fucking tired of this blue-balls version of politics. Shut up, seal the fucking border, declare an emergency, and use the military to build the damn wall. This is NOT a difficult task to achieve, especially with all those extra Executive powers Obongo left on the table while he was in the White House.
Trump is cucking out. This dicktease shit has got to stop, and action needs to happen sooner rather than later.
Time to put up or shut up, Donald. Grow a pair and shut these kike leftists down.

major spoiler from the USA show colony

BASED AND PATPILLED

Say what you want about him, but he recognizes that a two parent household is the single best way to raise your child. He's even insinuated that you shouldn't be allowed to get a divorce so long as your child is still young as the consequences are too great. And he recognizes the marxist threat in colleges and flat out tells people to absolutely not go into the humanities as they are diseased.

Yeah he doesnt go around yelling about the jews, but not every solution can be found complaining about the jews like the internet warrior you are.

Very perceptive user. You should post more. Proud to be here with you. We would all be better off for reading Alinsky.

Spam is against the rules, ya know. You already have your own thread. Fuck off back to it, leftykike.

Pat's article this week that Trump is referencing......so I guess Trump's a white nationalist now?

twitter.com/AdamSerwer/status/1084653213217947649

Attached: pat.png (475x585, 111K)

>I wish he'd fucking stop talking and actually DO SOMETHING.
You're a kike who is such a control freak you can't handle the reach Trump has when he tweets.

Pat buchanan, Not little. I already know little is a fag. Taylor is based though and you're a fag if you think otherwise.

You're not good at whatever it is you're trying to do.

Taylor is married to a zionist kike

>patrick little
You didn't even read either post, did you? He and I were talking about Pat Buchanan and he mentioned Jared Taylor. Jared's not controlled op, either. He just chooses not to discredit himself among whites/conservatives by publicly bashing Jews.

No, he's an anti-white supporter of "civil rights," you clown.

sorry goy but the notorious RBG just found in the constitution that executive power can only be used to hurt not help white people

nice try sweaty

>HURR HURR KIKE SHILL!!!!!! DURRRR!!!!!!!!
Next time, read the entire post, Q tard.
So far, all Trump has done is tweet. He can tweet 1000 times a day for all I really care so long as he gets results with sealing the border. But so far, all he seems to have are tweets, but not the balls to back any of them up.

Kill yourself; he's an anti-white.

>pol

Why are you too eternally retarded to comprehend that you’ll never be able to successfully infiltrate and subvert the people you’re trying to mimic if you cannot even attempt to pick up on the most basic subtleties and nuances of their speech pattern and writing style. Pathetic and obesepilled shilling you ought to have some of your shekels docked for this embarrassing display.

Attached: 9A9BC413-B557-4992-9659-0343BB21A8B3.gif (245x180, 849K)

>If the day should ever come when we must go, if some day we are compelled to leave the scene of history, we will slam the door so hard that the universe will shake and mankind will stand back in stupefaction
what did Trump mean by this

Attached: n9f6vbp2mj121.jpg (527x768, 62K)

Attached: 01B7B7CC-A888-42D6-976B-6F6734976F41.jpg (900x760, 113K)

Death of the West should be required reading.

Attached: buchanan_deathofwest.png (480x301, 218K)

This is spam.

I could give a fuck what this useless blowhard says at this point.

Attached: 1362769137133.jpg (355x320, 80K)

Wrong, Anons. That individual is anti-white and likes the anti-white, genocidal policies of "civil rights."

Attached: djgfdjgfdh.jpg (900x760, 102K)

>being groomed for NDP leadership
>picture of Lenin in his house
>"gommunism is dangerous guise"
>take your pills, goy
Fuck outta here

Attached: tol-peterson-046306.jpg (900x600, 406K)

That's because you're a pathetic shill. Nobody would post in this thread if they didn't care but a shill. You realize you and all your colleagues and your supervisors and their funders are all going to prison right? Mueller is indicting you retards.

Lets be honest goys, we all dream of being able to shitpost on the same level as Trump. He is forever the el jefe the boss and the point man of shitposting

Why support somebody who's anti-white?

Pat was vindicated years ago, he saw all of this shit coming

>Lets be honest goys, we all dream of being able to shitpost on the same level as Trump. He is forever the el jefe the boss and the point man of shitposting
>goys
The only thing you shoudl be wishing for is that you don't die when the muslims invade Israel and massacre kikes like oyu.

White pride

Nice to hear from ((Judah)) on the matter.

Building favor, do you think he'd be where he is right now if the Jews had the kind of ammo you want against him?
>Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

>POWER LEVELS RISING.
If his tweets reflected reality in the slightest that'd be great. too bad nothing ever come to fruition

Attached: 1537087760373.jpg (886x716, 136K)

just ordered actually

>If his tweets reflected reality in the slightest that'd be great. too bad nothing ever come to fruition
>shitty meme
do you actually expect to change anyones mind with a post like this or are you just so frustrated and losing so badly you don't give a fuck anymore?

Exactly, this is why Trump has to play nice to the jews until the proper time. We're in a new millennium and there's a new game

Attached: 1546798823599.gif (480x267, 444K)

I wish I was Jewish (they are winning if you haven’t noticed)

>full on Qtard delusion
Holy shit these people actually exist. Show me this secret wall, buddy. Hey, did your grand son teach you how to use an image board? Wow, this place must be crazy to you huh?

>(they are winning if you haven’t noticed)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1519943520506.png (1488x1488, 39K)

I dont give a fuck if he's married to a reptile, he's one of the strongest and most rational voices for white identity.

Also, she's not jewish. Her name isn't jewish, and she's said repeatedly that she's not ethnically jewish or religiously jewish.

Don't shoot yourself in the foot, user. At least don't do it in front of me.

I dont care for trump tweets
then I see the shills seeth
then i am more happy

Attached: 1547180139649.gif (302x302, 3.8M)

Oh, so no real arguments then? Yeah, I thought so. Go back to leftypol.

nah ive given up on that long ago you ''people'' are too fucking stupid. im just enjoying the endless cognitive dissonance from the supposed ''redpill'' crypto redditors that frequent that board

Attached: 3242.jpg (240x240, 15K)

>i don't give a fuck if he's married to a reptile
Because you're a degenerate trap sitting in Israel shilling for your life literally. Enjoy the shoah coming to Israel. The world will be a better place with you all dead.

The future, and it's beautiful.

how am i shooting myself in the foot?

Take your pills buddy.

he went bankrupt and the only reason they didnt let his empire tumble is because the bankers said "he is too useful to us alive than dead."
He is a slave to the bankers
>youtube.com/watch?v=rDSDDMi3GUo

Jordan Peterstein drops SSRIs not redpills

David Rhodes shall die in guantanamo bay
Valerie Jarrett shall die in guantanamo bay
Ben Rhodes shall die in guantanamo bay
Andrew Lack shall die in guantanamo bay
John Brennan shall die in guantanamo bay
Loretta Lynch shall die in guantanamo bay
Barack Obama shall die in guantanamo bay
Hillary Clinton shall die in guantanamo bay
Joe Biden shall die in guantanamo bay
Bob Iger shall die in guantanamo bay
David Geffen shall die in guantanamo bay
Jeff Bezos shall die in Guantanamo Bay
Harvey Weinstein shall die in guantanamo bay
Chuck Schumer shall die in guantanamo bay
Adam Schiff shall die in guantanamo bay
Dianne Feinstein shall die in guantanamo bay
Mark Warner shall die in guantanamo bay
Ron Wyden shall die in guantanamo bay
Richard Blumenthal shall die in guantanamo bay
Debbie Wasserman Schultz shall die in guantanamo bay
Nancy Pelosi shall die in guantanamo bay
Mark Zuckerberg shall die in guantanamo bay
Cheryl Sandberg shall die in guantanamo bay
Sergei Brin shall die in guantanamo bay
Larry Page shall die in guantanamo bay
Susan Wojciki shall die in guantanamo bay
Dov Zakheim shall die in guantanamo bay
Michael Chertoff shall die in guantanamo bay
Eric Schmidt shall die in guantanamo bay
Jonathan Greenblatt shall die in guantanamo bay
Jeff Zucker shall die in guantanamo bay
Richard Cohen shall die in guantanamo bay
Benjamin Netanyahu shall die in Guantanamo bay,
Ron Dermer shall die in guantanamo bay
Danny Danon shall die in guantanamo bay
Arnon Milchan shall die in guantanamo bay
Sheldon Adelson shall die in guantanamo bay
Haim Saban shall die in guantanamo bay
George Soros shall die in Guantanamo Bay
Robert Mercer shall die in Guantanamo Bay
Sloppy Steve Bannon shall die in guantanamo bay

damn I wish Sam Francis was alive to see this
poor guy died before he could experience the meme timeline

Attached: light.jpg (657x527, 38K)

thanks mr maccabeets

Attached: 1453701067469.gif (200x150, 2.59M)