I can't handle being an incel anymore, so I'm going to get surgically castrated. I'm 27...

I can't handle being an incel anymore, so I'm going to get surgically castrated. I'm 27, and haven't had a gf since I was a teenager. I just can't take the thirst anymore. I'd rather have no sex drive than live with this torture. It will be free since I'm Canadian.

Attached: castration.jpg (390x260, 28K)

If you do this you won't learn anything. The beast we call lust is meant to be slain, getting castrated is like a cheat code which means you won't get any achievements.

do it pussy

There are females who crave dick. Go find them.

how long do you have to go without having sex to be an incel?
also don't cut your balls off

lust is psychological. You know how you want to jerk off sometimes without even being horny? it's not going to end. you're just gonna fuck your self even more and regret it

Just buy a hooker, become gay or fuck a dog. There are a lot of holes for your dick.

DING FRIES ARE DONE
DING FRIES ARE DONE
i give up but nobody need the crap sludge in your balls unless you are telekinetic

you aren't you black ass

these castrations probably work for normal people, not people with psychological obsessions with sex. it's not going to work man

Why not get your dick enlarged instead and go around slinging that beast?

Attached: 1506140094874.jpg (1785x2003, 1.68M)

Of course this is free in Canada. Im not surprised.

Attached: 1544372378135.jpg (250x250, 10K)

kill yourself instead

stop being retarded and become good enough for a woman to fuck you

take advice on this, keep going. don't go nutless. after a while that flame dies in your 30s.

Do it.

Mail order a bride.

It will also be useful, since canadians do not need to breed. Muslims run canada now. You get nothing.

If you’re actually retarded enough to be considering this, then good riddance.
Get your dumb ass out of the gene pool.

Not happening. 5'5", 165 cm, fat (kinda fixable, but not really. I'll have loose skin and stretch marks), 5"/13cm dick, poor etc.

you mind if i add these as lyrics to my next song?

What a fucking loser. Instead of improving yourself to get some pussy, you quit tryng cause apparently it’s too hard.

You should get antidepressants, they lower your libido. I've been on mirtazapine for about 6 months now and my sex drives has lowered like crazy. I went from being 7/10 horny to 3-4/10. I rarely think of it now.

that doesnt stop your sex drive. it just makes you shut blanks

Castration won't change the fact that female approval controls your self esteem.

beaner is right

Seriously guys, I hope people start to understand this soon. When you are that short there is literally NOTHING YOU CAN FUCKING DO ABOUT IT.

I'm 5'8 and have been on a 2 year dry spell since I moved to Las Vegas (worst place in the world), I can't imagine being any shorter, I'm already the shortest guy in every single room I walk into.

Canadian government offers free sterilization to white males. Hmmm...

would you like an apple pie with that
would you like an apple pie with that
DING FRIES R DONE
DING FRIES R DONE
BALLS HANGING SON
BALLS HANGING SON
balls up in your face
balls up in your face
humans are fucked
humans are fucked
pedos amock pedos amock
nuts in your face
nuts in your face
I am from America
I am from America

How can you survive on Mirtazapine? I tried it and it made me sleep for like 24 hours and I was dizzy hours after finally waking up. It’s basically a strong sleep pill

Do it faggot leaf!

Attached: 1528092566208.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

I am almost 7" and still incel. It doesnt help much if you are manlet and have a face only a mother could love.

>OP goes through with it
>implying he doesn't somehow immediately regret it
>feels relieved
>few years down the line he meets a QT
>they fall for eachother
>OP can't have sex or get an erection
>OP an Heros when girl gives up on him because of inability to have sex

Tl;Dr
Just buy a hooker goddamn

I take a small pill in the night, in my case it's for depression, and yes the first few days it makes you feel dizzy and sleepy but then that effect wears off. Nevertheless it has brought many welcome side effects.

date a woman who is 5'1. dont meme yourself into failure

>date a woman who is 5'1

Our country isn't crawling with goblina Squatemalans. It's full of tall, statuesque Aryans and Asians who grow to normal height when raised on a Western diet.

What is it like to have a gf? I never had any relationship and I wanna experience it.

It's quite nice. It's like a friend that doesn't make fun of you who you have sex with.

Fuck I am so behind in the dating scene. I wanted to ask my co-worker, who is beautiful out but she is seeing someone.

>co-worker
Lol what a dumbass.

Yeah, yeah I messed up. I'm trying to move on and find someone else. Are you still gonna castrate yourself?

>I can't handle being an incel anymore, so I'm going to get surgically castrated
>check flag
sounds about right

You could always drink onions. It reduces sexual drive for a lot of men. It always worked for me when I wanted to get rid of the lustful drive

Doesn't work man. Got a vasectomy and thought I woudn't be able to have children anymore, all it did was change the color of the baby.

prostitution, its cheaper too

eunuchs aren't allowed to post on Jow Forums

go to reddit with this castration shit you shill

Is there even a surgery that enlarges dick size that actually works?

You are doing humanity a favor by eliminating your beta DNA from the gene pool.

Attached: The-War-Ape-The-Sex-Ape-2.jpg (360x319, 29K)

This is hilarious, as a virgin female in all categories, even handholding, I do not have any desire for sex. I don't care about not having sex and don't care about virginity either. I don't even see why you should care, you act as if sex defines your life. Just stop caring.

Just fuck a animal you leaf

There is a surgery you can get to eliminate sex drive?

>too much trouble to go out and meet women and get drunk
>better snip my giblets
how about getting some therapy for the depression first?

My dog would still get boners even after getting neutered.