The next president of the United States will be female. Is Jow Forums ready? :o

The next president of the United States will be female. Is Jow Forums ready? :o

Attached: 96CCCFEB-1DCF-462D-8F9C-7A59C53B10C5.jpg (800x800, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qsjzcT1QKYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>we need a baby killing fake Hindu

Hard pass

Anyone that is a liberal in the military is a pussy that only served 4 years in services.

I am voting Tulsi 2020 because she's:

1 - Pro-Israel (our greatest ally)
2 - Pro Gun Control (finally the population will be disarmed)
3 - Pro Immigration (immigrants commit less crime and do jobs Americans won't)

>The United States’ relationship with Israel, she said, “must rise above the political fray, as America continues to stand with Israel as her strongest ally.”

>Tulsi has an F rating from the NRA, a 0% rating from the Hawaii Rifle Association, and a 100% rating by the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence

Attached: 1133660284838.jpg (881x1077, 226K)

t. brainlets

no thanks

Attached: 1DigitWomen.jpg (316x181, 14K)

But this woman is going to be the next president of France in 2022.
A.Delorme

>pic

Attached: 666.jpg (200x200, 10K)

A Hindu convert who worships Pajeet poo.
No thanks.

say goodbye to your guns, Nazi :)

The most obnoxious "veterans" I've met were the ones that NEVER deployed but somehow have the audacity to use their time in the service as a sort of validation for their opinions. It's fucking stupid and I like shaming them too.

>female
>military officer
>Democrat
Three strikes, you're out!

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

When have you last thought about the far-left commie killers, who murdered tens of millions in their countries during peacetime? Those so-called “worker’s paradises” were turned into prisons, with borders closed against people from escaping and getting out. An Iron Curtain. 1Sec Stalin and Chairman Mao are infamous for their high body counts, as I already mentioned, in the several tens of millions.

I support her because I want to find my president sexually appealing.

I’m fucking ready. She’s better on foreign policy than Trump and spics aren’t even that bad.

Attached: 897457834534.jpg (639x960, 54K)

I just like her because she makes people so mad. I really doubt she wins, but it'll be a fun ride.

Attached: gay.png (762x814, 231K)

That's a no for me chief, I already have a woman.

Attached: DtdQmyhX4AAh6ae.jpg (1920x1080, 153K)

I doubt your pudgy ass is gonna take anybody's guns

youtube.com/watch?v=qsjzcT1QKYs
The day a female is president of USA I will drive down there and piss shit and puke on the white house lawn till they forcibly remove me.

I wanted Obama to take the guns and he was a big let down. I know that Tulsi will not cuck out on this issue, she is committed to gun control. That's why she has my vote.

She won't get the chance.

Attached: 20190113_195230.jpg (1080x1584, 483K)

I'm on the fence here..
If illegals come into the country in droves my daughter or wife could get raped and murdered..
...but tacos are pretty good though!

Member of beer league thinks she was in the military...(reserve and gaurd...and airforce not real military)

Attached: 1547340930002.jpg (720x693, 76K)

You already should

Open borders! Diversity is strength! Free college!

Illegal immigrants commit less violent crime than native born Americans

Attached: 0EFB7899-9E90-4DBE-8849-B1B89CC58BA1.png (1334x750, 649K)

How much dick do you think got one her one and only deployment? There is either a pilot other SF operator who has her set. She will not be President.

>How much dick do you think got one her one and only deployment?

Attached: ArmyThots.png (1911x431, 38K)

Tulsi Gabbard is a follower, not a leader. She abandoned her constituents and post in congress to go fight a war in Afghanistan. She's cannon fodder.

I jave a folder I will dump 3 days before the General if she wins the Primary.

Nonwhites and women shouldn't be allowed in any position of power.

Her being a national guardsmen POG qualifies her for what exactly?

In addition, the Hispanic / White incarnation rate disparity is low enough that it could be explained by the younger median age of the Hispanic population. It’s also highly variable across states, so in many states, Whites actually have a higher incarceration rate.

Attached: 25B2140C-75ED-4A0D-87E5-A45B2C437F52.png (1334x750, 133K)

>officer
>combat roles
This is a meme. My uncle is a retired Colonel in the Air Force and he has never once seen action. 90% of it was desk work and the other 10% was reloading bombers

I recall those numbers being out of context, and even if that was the case, any crime committed by an illegal is a crime that shouldn't have happened in the first place, due to their status being something illegal already.

Attached: i5kZoAU.jpg (750x791, 45K)

are you ready to get fucked by the long dick of the law

God I can't wait.

Attached: surf-n-turf.jpg (1024x683, 83K)

Post the real version, faggot

>posts a propaganda pic of a soldier whose hair is not tucked in, as per regulations

Attached: 1487040036293.jpg (250x244, 6K)

>she likes da jooz!
>supports donald
i wish i could have this cognitive dissonance

Trump will be the Last President.

Look up the Cato Institute data yourself.

Attached: C24D13F2-0599-4FF2-8F52-A6C23B962675.png (750x1334, 138K)

fpbp

“Native-born” Americans also include niggers

Hillary will not ok her, she would have to run as something else.

Attached: 1491898080154.png (799x499, 187K)

>national guard
>military

choose one

Again, I don't care, clearly taken out of context, and any crime committed by an illegal shouldn't have happened. How does this not make sense to you?

Lizard ass nigger

That’s true it does. The Hispanic White incarnation rate ratio is about 1.5 across the US as a whole. Much of that could be explained by federal apprehensions for illegal immigration and the lower median age of the Hispanic population. As stated earlier, the disparity is highly variable across states, so in some states, Whites actually have a higher incarceration rate.

This also might just be a statistical artifact, but states with more illegal immigration have less crime.

Attached: 1A5FE1A9-7024-4CFD-B301-31E676BA5772.png (1334x750, 683K)

Fair enough then. Any crime committed by an illegal shouldn’t have happened. That doesn’t justify painting illegal immigrants with a broad brush as rapists and murderers when the characterization isn’t even true in the general sense.

That’s about as reasonable as calling all Whites nazis.

It's good that she will relax immigration policies, but I am more excited about her tough stance on gun control.

I want to vote for her just because of how attractive she is. Is that normal??

I’m not excited about the gun control at all. That’s the one bad spot imo. Political power ultimately blooms from the barrel of a gun.

been where???

Illegals are invaders and over 70% of woman crossing illegally get sexually assaulted. Not to mention that the nation's these people are coming from are by far the most violent in the world. There is not clear definition for nazi, there is one for rapist and murderer, and judging by those statistics, it's safe to say that these people embody that.

Nothing wrong with that, main reason I'm voting for her. Our votes for the President are meaningless anyways.

It's not a real ad, it's something OP probably made himself to bait people.

Judging by what statistics? Please show me exactly which stats suggest they’re rapists and murderers.

>been there
Like Obongo and Bill Clinton were?

Attached: tulsi_gabbard.jpg (888x500, 101K)

That’s what women do just look at Trudeau’s women base.

Yes. Refer to her stance on the big 3 issues:

paid college and all the nigger cock she can suck

70% of women crossing get sexually assaulted, coyote services are ran by cartels (murderers), Central America has the highest murder rate in the world (so chances are that these people will bring their problems to the US), what else? These people bring in drugs, they hate America, and are rapists/murderers.

Apparently the people actually crossing the border illegally commit fewer violent crimes though.

So, it looks like the ones actually over here are fine.

Do you actually even give a shit about the rape victims? Apparently those women are willing to take the risks of crossing and probably would prefer have the option to try even in the face of danger.

Whew leftypol is really shilling their female Bernie here a lot.

Yeah, I'm gonna stick to Bernie this time around. He'll win it this year.

Attached: 1527870617784.jpg (625x626, 31K)

>Apparently the people actually crossing the border illegally commit fewer violent crimes though.

That's false. They get convicted less, because they simply get deported instead. If you look at arrests, they commit more violent crime than citizens by around 1.65X the amount. And that number is only so low because blacks commit such a massive number of crimes. If you take blacks out of the picture, illegals commit more than 5X the amount of violent crimes that citizens do. And that number includes other legal hispanics too.

If you were transporting drugs for the cartels, would you risk fucking it up over being violent? Fuck up the objective then go home and get beheaded? Them not being violent doesnt justify a fucking thing. THEY ARE FOREIGN AND THEY NEED TO FUCKING GET OUT OR DIE

>conviction rate

Do you have arrest rate data? Why would they bother dragging them through the courts and trying to get a conviction when they can just deport them?

I'm still waiting for Bernie to win guys. All we need is for amendment 25 to happen, and then Bernie will win.

Show proof of that 1.65x arrest rate please

The other poster claims to know the arrest rate data. He might post it. I’ll dig a bit and see if I can find it. You do the same.

Here’s some arrest rate data. It illegal immigrants have a lower arrest rate here

Attached: BB858A21-2E22-4DD0-ABF2-40321BA12E51.png (750x1334, 194K)

That 1.65x number looks wrong
See

>political parties in 2016
>"Who is this FOUR CHAN?"

>political parties in 2019
>Both sides currently compiling memes to flood Jow Forums and reddit with in prep for 2020
>it will be shilling that far surpasses what goes on in /v/

God damn it, I mean the build up to the 2016 election was a blast, but it also exposed this place to all the normies who otherwise would only post on facebook.

Attached: 1489379544954.gif (497x373, 489K)

>>it will be shilling that far surpasses what goes on in /v/
Someone said "/v/ memes" ?

Attached: OtOT.jpg (1727x8133, 1.46M)

Attached: 1547076816220.png (1080x964, 302K)

President Warren.

Next meme war.

Attached: The-Selected-Republican-Club.jpg (1200x790, 537K)

Arrest rates are kept artificially lower than they actually are, because so many jurisdictions refuse to ask about immigration status. Because they don't want a graph like
but with "illegal immigrants" instead of "blacks"

We cannot have a female president, it would be an ultimate disaster; Basically think of everything women have voted for since they got the right and honestly think if anything good came out of it.

Attached: Woman soldier.png (1713x1790, 1.8M)

>been there
>logistics desk job

kek women “vets”

Just have grunt that served with her dig up some stories of how she did literally nothing, had the men dig up latrines for her and got caught once in a gangbang with the arabs and that's it.

All smoke screen for Michelle 2020 to be a surprise

Attached: 5138ED67-1049-455E-8C9B-AA3DD9AEDDFC.png (750x1334, 3.45M)

Do you have any proof that jurisdictions are misrepresenting the legal status of violent offenders?

I can see her running but I don't know about 2020, her husband's "legacy" is still in the minds of many people and there are a lot of powerhouses running this 2020.

Oh good. Tulsi thread again. First aoc... get the basic feeling of her. Now Tulsi... data mine basic feeling of her.
When will you newfags and boomers realize how a slide/shill thread works.

Attached: reaction.png (882x1294, 1.41M)

Tulsi vs Trump

Let's do this!

>pro-israel

No, thanks. We need another Obama.

What the hell, rolling.

gimme

Attached: 151980593798.gif (186x202, 1.53M)

no lewd plz ;(