Hey /pol. Having a weird problem. So I lost my 1st remote to my Samsung tv. Looked everywhere, my room is a decent size...

Hey /pol. Having a weird problem. So I lost my 1st remote to my Samsung tv. Looked everywhere, my room is a decent size. I moved my bed, moved my storage bins etc. vacuumed, washed the hardwood floors. MY ROOM IS CLEAN. And the remote is fucking gone, nowhere to be seen. So I find a universal remote that works, and now that shit is gone too. I just moved my bed, removed the two mattresses etc it’s nowhere to be found . Is there a black hole in my room? Red pill me on inter dimensional passageways so I can find my fucking remote.

Attached: 54CD516D-6D3D-4749-AB29-A9A379DB3088.jpg (509x535, 40K)

Hey OP, I just wanna let you know that you and all the other pathetic Israelis that post on this board are getting genocided this year.

I normally don't reply to slide threads like this but same thing happened to our samsung remote. nfi where it went after pulling the place apart searching for the fucker
sage in the options field tho

I have the same problem. I think you've just misplaced it desu

Good, please God, I beg of you; please kill all the Jews. Can we stay on topic?

If you're asking Jow Forums for an answer other than Africans or Jews, you're a fool.

>all the jews
NOPE. Not all the Jews. Diaspora Jews will be celebrating the death of every single ZIONIST as well. You're fucking losers.

Have you checked under your sofa/chair cushions?

Attached: Reaction - Jews did it.jpg (629x944, 134K)

put some cookies under your couch and tell the elves or duendes (pronounced d'when dehs) to give you back your control, you should get it back tomorrow morning

Look in a pocket of a hanging coat or your dirty clothes pile.

It's in the fridge or dryer

No couch, in my room just 2 mattresses on a bed frame. A closet which I’ve searched. Checked all of the storage areas. I fall asleep with it on my bed so I don’t see how it can be anywhere except under the bed / in the area of the bed

check the fridge but if not there I'll be it's up your ass Hymie

I’m going to try this

Everyone here can pronounce spanish my dude. Literally easier than english.

You probably absentmindedly walked into another room holding it, set it down somewhere out of the way, and forgot about it.

have you looked inside of you're asshole?

>get on your knees
>pray
>"God, can you help me out rq and show me where I left my remote? yooo I'm sorry I just have no fucking idea where I put it lol"

Nah bb my bf searched there already soz

>NOPE. Not all the Jews.
Yeah, all of them

Sorry buddy but based on the history we see laid out, can't trust anything you say

have you tried REMOTE VIEWING THE REMOTE?

Attached: 1543815018248.png (390x470, 6K)

Duendes magicos? Del jumbo?

Almost certainly the work of gang stalkers fucking with you.

You might be throwing it in the trash especially if you have a habit of walking around with it. My friend has found his remote in the trash after cleaning up.

Imagine throwing away your remote. I would find out after a few days and become depressed. Then I would continue living without it for a few weeks until I get annoyed then I would order a new one.

Probably rock trolls

sorry user some nigger prob stole it

I’ve definitely taken my remote out of my room on accident before not thinking I was holding it but I don’t think it would be in the trash

Attached: B19CBB04-E292-4974-8F09-34276E4659C2.jpg (472x754, 149K)

Gang stalking trolls, the worst kind of trolls.
Better get some cameras OP

Jordan Petersen took it so you'd wash your penis.

All of them.
ESPECIALLY those fucking gang stalking rock trolls.
damn jews.

Every. Single. One, faggot

All.