Apologize Jow Forums

Apologize Jow Forums.

Attached: Dwzu73aVsAEb_md.jpg (1152x2048, 321K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/xochi_mochi/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=LPycjAe-xw4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1532568127711.jpg (780x755, 80K)

How "it" not get physically removed?

>Drag Queen story hour
>Children-focused event
How horrid

>How dare these evil conservatives prevent children from being groomed by sexual deviants!

>The book’s title is inspired by a t-shirt he saw at Cornerstone Festival, which showed a picture of Jesus’ nail-pierced hands and that same slogan “body piercing saved my life.”

>leaving children sobbing in the hall
Can leftists ever make an argument that doesn't involve children crying?

Good. Fuck trannies.

Attached: 1547440917273.jpg (500x500, 58K)

You are an odd people. It's great.

Fuck Jannies too

Attached: E6CEDFE2-75DB-4BE0-8DB1-CE8E79CC25A5.gif (741x674, 118K)

based
and redpilled

Location?

Chang, I.....

tide's turning
goy's learning

Adults looking after their children.

This. Gas them all

Attached: Explain yourself America.jpg (1079x1734, 656K)

honestly this is a valid question and the fact that its been a meme for years shows that Jow Forums posters are the exact same brainless herd animals that liberals are.

Let
God
Burn
Them
Quickly

>Make them famous! Spread their shame.
>their shame
- Person organising a transexual event for kids

theyre not even trans though they’re drag queens. its literally just a preformance they do.

Finally people are actually doing something. I would join them if something like this happened in my area.

based boomers

Why won't trannies make some effort to appear at least believable

>do a bunch of gay-ass tranny shit
>but don't even be honest about
Drag queens get the rope before the rest.

die of gayaids

those are some great fans I'll tell you that, next time they should have the reading in a larger auditorium

most of them are gay but it has nothing to do with tranny shit. they dont want to be girls.
No thank you.

how did we let it get to this point?

you can do it yourself, be the first drag queen if you have to

Can we talk about this without the fucking bait?

I would like to have a thread about this without "DUR EXPLAN SELF!" bait posting please.

No.

They're purely emotional and thus make emotional based arguments. Most of these are obvious women so they think a false apply to displays of fake empathy will help their arguments.

>Teaches kids

>It's literally nothing but little girls

No this is tranny with no-self acceptance hoping by been accepted by the guillible naturals he will feel natural too.

We didn't. This was pushed for and created.

Jow Forums we just need to do Nazi Story Times where we dress up as Nazis and read Mein Kempf to children to understand political fluidity.

Attached: 1454464541730.jpg (1280x1240, 135K)

Nice dude lol

PewDiePie already does that

No it isn’t, retard.

>spread their shame
Literally protecting children from pure degeneracy by exposing themselves to it in their place. I guarantee not a single one of them is ashamed, nor should they be.
Lgbtxyz "people" should be purged. Yes that includes fag queens.

Haha, what do you expect in TN

yes it is

these people are heros

This is who we are. If you cant protect your children you're a failed race.

>Spread their shame

Do they not realize this is going to have the opposite effect?

wtf is a drag queen story hr?

Based boomers. For once.

Allowing same-sex marriage to become legal in the States. When ssm became legal (((they))) went full steam ahead with the tranny acceptance.

Yeah it hasn't been said enough in this thread. But I'm proud of those people. I thought these story times were going unopposed the way the media presents them... It's good to see people were standing up to them.

>Drag queen story time.

Attached: Akus-Fairy-Tales-Main.jpg (970x545, 83K)

Attached: B887A7F5-AC61-442C-81C0-9FBE5C141DEA.jpg (456x810, 27K)

It is going to show males as male, females as females and trannies as whatever hormones they are mainlining like a gym rat doing roids.

A woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment; for whosoever doeth these things is an abomination unto the LORD thy God.

I read books about mentally ill children to your children

Attached: 20633760_1785779768117126_7344303091572801536_n.jpg (1080x1080, 153K)

noyou

Attached: schoollibrarian2017.png (540x614, 491K)

so yes its a valid question. Do you know for sure its dependant on hormones or if its somthing else about the print? Its not so clear cut.

still waiting for someone to shoop a whole bunch of boomer faces onto that pic

Attached: 1530093806840.png (2210x1148, 196K)

Trannies btfo. It would be kind of funny to talk loudly over the retard reading the story.

No, dont fuck them!

>Leftists employing their preferred tactics.
>"Powerful!"
>"And this is a good thing!"
>"Slaaay!"

>Right-leaning people employing preferred leftist tactics.
>"Fascists!"
>"[threats of violence]!"
>"Make them famous!"

you know that none of those children are brought there by anyone that doesnt understand that its literal fucking trannies right? those are leftist parents.
so much for your jew god burning jack shit.

Those aren't kids the parents actively participate and know where there children are being sent. Its not like they didn't know about it faggot. just another garbage bread and circus moment for dumb shit republican/boomer/christcuck garbage.

>you know that none of those children are brought there by anyone that doesnt understand that its literal fucking trannies right? those are leftist parents.
Who cares? Fuck them. They can hire a tranny stripper to read to their kids at home.

Horomones is what decides it. So if one takes hormones and cuts their finger would the pront change

Hell yes, id be there if this vile garbage was happening in my library.
My library is filled with leftist loonies, bernie bumper stickers, anti trump bumper stickers.

I bet they try it

Why is it valid? Transvestites are whatever sex they were born as. Their mental delusion doesn't change the fabric of reality.

So child abuse is okay because the parents approve?

Xochi Mochi is my name. Don't forget it.

Attached: 18161776_265729687231193_1430441271704420352_n.jpg (1080x1080, 122K)

This is why I posted this... For all their talks of wanting to do good for kids, why do they dress up as something fucking scary? They seriously probably get off on the kids reaction as trannies are attention whores and love negative attention too. I think it defeats their purpose too. If was sincerely trying to read to kids as a tranny I wouldn't dress up in something scary or monsteresque...

What's the point of that? That's why I say it's a clear fucking ulterior motive of indulging another weird sexual kink for these guys.

Attached: 24c.jpg (540x960, 48K)

Attached: 1546824659035m.jpg (684x1024, 108K)

heroes

If the tranny is just sitting there reading a fucking book in some weird costume no child is being harmed only little fucking faggots that are concerned about moral outrage garbage get worked up over this stupid shit. THis isn't what we should be fighting the fucking jew is laughing his ass off while you run after this stupid shit.
people can organize readings if you want but regardless its meaningless shit.

this. I’m sure now that all this sjw stuff has been a jewish trick from the start to get white people to kill each other.

>no child is being harmed
So why are more children being directed into transvestism? Obviously those children are being gayed as a step in grooming them for sexual predators. The transvestites are literally dressing like demons and targeting children. If it were harmless they wouldn't need transvestites to read those books.

Attached: Bait - Low Quality.jpg (600x600, 18K)

regardless of your politcal opinions you dont know how the test would read for a trans person because its a chemical test.

so it has nothing to do with fingerprints and everything to do with the dermal effluent?

Attached: 1908-conystplchas-frnt.jpg (576x431, 115K)

user you better not actually be this stupid

Attached: 9C255ACA-930E-45E0-9CC2-28D5969A276E.jpg (546x896, 54K)

>Los Angeles based Killer Klown from Outer Space
instagram.com/xochi_mochi/?hl=en

they test the fingerprints, specifically the oil theyre made of.

> why are more children being directed into transvestism?
its providing an alternative life style in groups that are already progressive.
>children are being gayed as a step in grooming them for sexual predators.
bullshit, listen to Milo or any faggot and they will tell you they wanted to fuck adult men they saw. They are disgusting pieces of shit but to think that mentally ill faggots arent that way as they grow up is fucking joke.
>The transvestites are literally dressing like demons and targeting children
who gives a shit what they dress up as for all you know they were dressing up as a fantasy creature clown who gives a shit. They arent targeting anyone its the parents letting them sit in front of some weirdo reading a book. Next you are going to tell me clowns are also demons.
>If it were harmless they wouldn't need transvestites to read those books.
It is harmless you fuckhead but if you havent noticed leftist need to continue virtue signaling out the fucking ass so what do they do? THEY PUBLICLY HOLD PROGRESSIVE PEOPLE AND MAKE IT KNOWN TO EVERYONE. It also draws more attention to the failing libraries in these areas.

Why do so many people lump themselves into the Horde of Left when they don't like Christians? I'm an atheist and it doesn't drive me into the left's arms at all. These people are all just bitter and jealous of someone and this is how they take it out, just supporting whatever cause they think pisses off the person they are jealous of.

Well, regardless of your political persuasion, trans aren't people.

Besides, a chemical test may not be affected by a person's desire to be the opposite sex from what they actually are.

Stop people gaying children.

Bump. We need more of this. Get those fuckers out of here.

why is it always fucking libraries?

Attached: Screenshot_8.png (422x505, 201K)

>wtf is a drag queen story hr?

They have these in children's hospitals. Sometimes the tranny puts on a show too.

Look at dat thang

youtube.com/watch?v=LPycjAe-xw4

Attached: Santa sees Big Mike.jpg (494x569, 59K)

>Jow Forums did this
t.MSM

there are people born with two dicks or a mixture of dick and pussy, how do we categorize?
>dick+
>dickvag

Unironically based boomers!

Glad to see boomers getting active and disrupting some of this retarded pedo bullshit

Where are the pictures of the sobbing children? I wouldn't be surprised if a good number of those kids were relieved they couldn't go in. Probably most didn't care.

Why does a child need an "alternate life style?" They don't. They need a healthy life style where they learn to be what they are.

Milo and the other faggots were gayed the same way: by being abused by an older homosexual. I don't know why you think a homo is gay as an asexual child.

If their costume is irrelevant then why do they do it? They are being sacrilegious on purpose because they want to undermine the children's potential faith in the Lord. The whole thing is engineered to propagandize innocent children who are defenseless against it. They want to hurt them as much as they can because they know that broken children are easier to take sexual advantage of. And just think of all the people with debilitating phobias of clowns. These transvestites know they're going to traumatize a number of those children for life. They think it's funny.

If it's harmless then you shouldn't object to stopping it. Let a woman, or better yet a parent read those community story events. Libraries will never fail, they're paid for by the government.

I hope Dems do hitch their wagon to this disgusting drag kid pederasty, demonic faggots need to be put back where they belong and most of America agrees.

Diseased. Those people are diseased. And thankfully, incredibly rare.

Where can I donate to these heroes?

ha

Attached: 9335b6904169d55ccd04e1c9a388d5c0.jpg (480x290, 25K)

Because the smart kids are there, and it takes a smart child to fully understand just how great it is that a drag queen can read a book to them.

it’s effected by the hrt though.

Fingerprints don't change you absolute fucking moron. Neck yourself

it’s not about the prints themselves though its a test on the chemical composition.

>no child is being harmed
It is being normalized so the kids will be ready to pose with naked trannies by the time they're 11.