Tulsi General /tg/ - NO MORE WARS EDITION!

>Why back Tulsi for Democrat Primaries?
The plan is to push for her nomination to the primary instead of rubberstamped AIPAC funded democrats like Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. Tulsi is the anti war/zog candidate. While Trump is the favored win in 2020, having an anti-war candidate as the democrat nominee will ensure a failsafe where zionists warmongers lose no matter which party wins.

>How can I help?
Switch your voter registration to Democrat, then vote for her in primaries. She's a safe candidate to back in public and achieves the purpose of popularizing a non war aligned candidate in the mainstream.

>Want her to win? Follow these links and sign up today!
tulsi2020.com/
twitter.com/tulsigabbard

>Last Thread

Attached: 1547416565488.jpg (2305x5552, 3.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/5087
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-resolution/367
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/3947
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/3999
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/2670
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-resolution/370
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/4365
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/38
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-joint-resolution/40
twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1083422601400205312
heavy.com/news/2019/01/tulsi-gabbard-donald-trump/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am voting Tulsi 2020 because she's:

1 - Pro-Israel (our greatest ally)
2 - Pro Gun Control (finally the population will be disarmed)
3 - Pro Immigration (immigrants commit less crime and do jobs Americans won't)

>The United States’ relationship with Israel, she said, “must rise above the political fray, as America continues to stand with Israel as her strongest ally.”

>Tulsi has an F rating from the NRA, a 0% rating from the Hawaii Rifle Association, and a 100% rating by the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence

Attached: 149205732683.jpg (881x1077, 226K)

Tulsi is a cosponsor of:

>H.R. 5087, The Assault Weapons Ban of 2018 : congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/5087
Which would regulate the importation, manufacture, possession, sale or transfer of assault weapons.
>H.Res. 367 to Establish the Select Committee on Gun Violence Prevention (2017) : congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-resolution/367
This resolution establishes the House Select Committee on Gun Violence Prevention to investigate and report on:
the causes of mass shootings, methods to improve the federal firearms purchaser background check system, connections between access to firearms and dangerously mentally ill individuals, strengthening federal penalties for trafficking and straw purchasing of firearms, closing loopholes that allow some domestic abusers continued access to firearms, linkages between firearms and suicide, gun violence's effect on public health, the correlation between state gun violence prevention laws and the incidence of gun violence, the importance of having reliable and accurate information on gun violence and its toll on our nation, the implementation of effective gun violence prevention laws in accordance with the Second Amendment to the Constitution, and rates of gun violence in large metropolitan areas.
>H.R. 3947, The Automatic Gunfire Prevention Act (2017) : congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/3947
Which makes it illegal for any person to import, sell, manufacture, transfer, or possess a trigger crank, a bump-fire device, or any accessory that is designed to accelerate the rate of fire of a semiautomatic rifle.
>H.R.3999 (2017) : congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/3999
This bill amends Title 18 of the United States Code to prohibit the manufacture, possession, or transfer of any part or combination of parts that is designed to increase the rate of fire of a semiautomatic rifle, but does not convert the semiautomatic rifle into a machine gun.

Attached: 1.jpg (1079x936, 165K)

>H.R.2670, The Protecting Domestic Violence and Stalking Victims Act (2017) :
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/2670
Which would protect more victims of domestic violence by preventing their abusers from possessing or receiving firearms.
>H.Res. 370 to Amend the Rules of the House of Representatives to require that a standing committee hearing be held whenever there is a moment of silence in the House for a tragedy involving gun violence (2017) : congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-resolution/370
This resolution would also require the Speaker, whenever a moment of silence related to a tragedy in the United States or its territories involving gun violence occurs on the floor of the House, to announce on the next legislative day the standing committee or subcommittee designated to hold a hearing on the event.
>H.R. 4365, The Domestic Violence Loophole Closure Act (2017) :
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/4365
The bill requires the prompt reporting for national instant criminal background check system purposes of members of the Armed Forces convicted of domestic violence offenses under the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

Attached: 2.jpg (1080x853, 143K)

>kikes think we are supporting Tulsi because of her policies and not her anti-war position

Attached: nice try.png (332x312, 103K)

breedy gud copypasta from previous thread, think it should be higher up this time.

First, let me just say that everyone here is going to support Trump in the general election in 2020 no matter what. None of the shill threads for Gabbard/Ocasio-Cortez/others are going to change anyone's minds on this. So you can stop trying to get us to suck progressive dick.

That aside, there is definitely something to be said for finding the best possible candidate from the Democratic side. While we all know who we're voting for in the general, the primaries are up in the air. There are essentially two schools of thought here:

> Support the most inept person possible from the DNC, as a guarantee that Trump will win
> Support the most Jow Forums-ish person possible from the DNC, as a fail-safe in case Trump loses

The number one candidate for the first option, right now, is Elizabeth Warren. Trump will absolutely assblast the shit out of her with regards to her Pow Wow Chow garbage. The flip side of that, however, is that Warren's policies are actually very dangerous and I don't want to risk seeing her get elected. She supports banking regulations, which sounds good, but it actually just means that more Goldman Sachs lobbyists in Washington will be writing legislation to keep the five biggest banks in monopoly power. And, of course, she wants open borders and a repeal of the second amendment.

Gabbard is unquestionably the best choice for school-of-thought number two. The goal here is to have a fallback position in case Trump is taken down by the deep state. Also, it will be hilarious if the DNC is forced to nominate a woman who has railed against "homosexual extremists" in the past and doesn't want regime change in the Middle East. Again, nobody is suggesting that we support her over Trump in the general. But there is definitely massive meme potential when it comes to making her the nominee

Tulsi voted against:

>H.R.38, The Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017 :
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/38
This bill amends the federal criminal code to allow individuals to carry a concealed handgun into another state that allows individuals to carry concealed firearms. The bill specifies that a qualified individual who lawfully carries or possesses a concealed handgun in another state is not subject to the federal prohibition on possessing a firearm in a school zone, and may carry or possess the concealed handgun in federally owned lands that are open to the public.
>H.J.Res.40 (2017) to provide for congressional disapproval under chapter 8 of Title 5 of the United States Code of the rule submitted by the Social Security Administration relating to Implementetion of the NICS Improvement Ammendment Act of 2007 :
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-joint-resolution/40
This joint resolution nullifies the "Implementation of the NICS Improvement Amendments Act of 2007" rule finalized by the Social Security Administration on December 19, 2016. The rule implements a plan to provide to the National Instant Criminal History Background Check System the name of an individual who meets certain criteria, including that benefit payments are made through a representative payee because the individual is determined to be mentally incapable of managing them.

Attached: 3.jpg (1080x807, 133K)

>kikes

Stop trying to derail Tulsi's campaign, you lowlife anti-semite

Hahaha you were btfo’d so hard in the last thread

Fuck jews, Israel and Hail Assad

Attached: 1547309275479.jpg (3200x3956, 3.66M)

Attached: 0219005535.png (499x645, 149K)

We (Team Tulsi) are going to take your guns Nazi :)

There, there, it'll be alright...lol!

Accurate.

Whats your opinion on her open borders position?

Attached: open_borders.gif (480x360, 1.59M)

Leave now, you lowlife bigot

Not thrilled by it, but I'm supporting her for her opposition to kike wars

Time to play both sides.

Attached: 1544740202488.jpg (480x480, 45K)

She’s a veteran, sweetie.

honestly at this point I'll support anything that gets the_donald off of this board

he is not your worry.

she will get taken out in a brutal smear job by the dnc media slaves or she will agree to forsake all pretense of ethics.

Maybe don't hang out on an American politics board then?

Attached: 15210149212124.png (251x201, 6K)

>kike boomer that doesnt read op spamming again
>kike troll democrat spamming nonsense again

Attached: 1493257654848.png (453x557, 50K)

>she will get taken out in a brutal smear job by the dnc media slaves or she will agree to forsake all pretense of ethics.

Its going to be glorious. Someone said a while ago there are new ideologies forming in D.C. in the wake of Trump adming, pro war and anti war, and soon that duality may supercede all. Kikes will force our hand.

Attached: gop.jpg (914x1581, 630K)

>you lowlife anti-semite

Attached: 1520294525178.jpg (991x629, 66K)

>American politics board

>being this delusional

Based memri poster

Attached: whorules3.webm (852x480, 1.44M)

>literal beaner OP shilling for an open borders shitskin woman
Color me surprised. Could have atleast used a meme flag. Lmao.

Attached: Pablo_Jose_Gonzalez.png (519x458, 45K)

>He thinks beaners don't have an axe to grind with jews

Kikes are the enemy to all.

Attached: guatamela.jpg (825x793, 131K)

twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1083422601400205312

This is what people misconstrue as being open borders; just because she thinks a wall won’t help people seeking asylum, it doesn’t she’s an open borders proponent. Don’t spread misinfo.

heavy.com/news/2019/01/tulsi-gabbard-donald-trump/

Does it say Jow Forums.ca?

third possibility : if she doesn’t roll over like Bernie she’ll be found dead by suicide with a hole in the back of her head.

Attached: D39A89740FAA4F34B873E1B7CACFF6A5.png (881x1077, 404K)

They can try. They kill /ourgirl/ they're asking to shoah'd. Though they've made a case for that already.

>voting for a gun grabber
>ever
Yeah, nah. Miss me with that gay shit.

Open Borders!
Diversity Is Our Strength!
Free Shit for All!
Ban Hate Speech!
Repeal 2nd Amendment!

This is the most desperate astroturfing I've ever seen

SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: shutitdown.png (1304x789, 153K)

>Tulsi Gabbard voters
>implying her stances are the exact same as Hawaii voters

Get the fuck out

>/ourgirl/
>our
You mean the same 3 people that post in these threads?

Attached: 1348332106838.jpg (648x1000, 233K)

>n-no!! the board belongs to us redditors now!! go away if u hate freedum!!!!1
cancer

Attached: 1523954367046.jpg (601x600, 55K)

Who are they?

Media kikes, who else.

Attached: silver.png (1287x338, 65K)

>kike boomer that doesnt read op spamming again

Your opinion on American matters doesn't mean shit

Attached: 1383971206994.gif (257x193, 1.92M)

See

careful, you'll gonna get called a kike by all the totally authentic pro-tulsi nazis for pointing that out.

Never heard of em

>my flag means everything I say is important and true and insightful, your flag means the opposite so there haha
total NPC response

...who are you talking to?

They think we’re like Democrats who care about her bullshit positions

>Hasn't heard of Nate Silver

The absolute state of hasbara

Attached: 1547338306304.png (666x630, 544K)

>Not thrilled by it, but I'm supporting her for her opposition to kike wars
Lol yeah you are. You're a shitskin on a VPN.

>using memeflag
>ever
Fuck off boomer.

Attached: 1503864854664.png (537x570, 396K)

And?
She's anti gun. Get fucked.

JEWS don't get that even if a tranny aids nigger ran but on an anti-zog/war platform and he would be supported.

The time for global shoah of kikes is coming.

Attached: 1547423039927.gif (480x240, 1.15M)

It’s also important to note that we are sewing discord in the dem party. They will be at each other’s throats and with Tulsi leading their polling it will be out of control.

Call it what you want, I don't give a shit

She needs to be pushed hard on this. Reciprocity helps keep women safe.

How much dick do you think got one her one and only deployment? There is either a pilot other SF operator who has her set. She will not be President.

>muh shitskin

Careful kike, you'll piss of the shia musliums. You don't wanna piss them off.

Attached: 1539501703222.jpg (1600x1172, 1006K)

Why the fuck do these kikes think they are "unbiased" when they say shit like this?

I'm listing Tulsi's positions on various issues.

>caring about her policies when it says in the OP she is being supported solely due to her anti-zog stance

How much of a cuckold can these policy kikes be?

Attached: 5923415026ecc-jews.jpg (1024x600, 72K)

Publicly, no shit. Do you think Hawaii would vote her in if she presented herself that way?

I can’t believe you are still using the same idiotic shilling techniques after all of this time

that would be 4 people, shill
I'm #withher

>I don't care, I'm an ignorant fucking retard but my opinion is insurmountable and infallible because I use an american flag on the internet
>Everybody who doesn't display the same flag as me is inherently and automatically wrong, I say this because not only am I incapable of forming an argument but also because I don't know what the fuck a VPN is
>Everybody posting things that I disagree with under an American flag should hide their flag with a memeflag because it offends me
This is you.

Attached: 1523318086538.png (571x618, 53K)

Jews btfo

Attached: grfgrhj.jpg (1312x1606, 540K)

wow, they are pretty blatant. Spread this on progressive forums

Well, you’re wrong on 4/5 of them. She’s further right than shillary.

Post some more facebook memes, I like em

Attached: IMG_20180321_092820.jpg (640x372, 64K)

He’s on the pajeet team

Naw

Tulsi is a Democrat. Ignore any bullshit policy statements - that is just the expected virtue-signalling for her audience. Just someone by their actions.

this is what a loser looks like

Honestly Tulsi's run is bound to open up eyes among progressives..if they're paying attention that is. Which I'm not sure.

I think Jow Forums so far has been Tulsi's biggest support base. Reddit is ultra kiked just calling her a Putin/Trump puppet.

Attached: Bashar's favorite.png (1074x882, 889K)

Fucking saved

>Hello, fellow nazis! I sure do love this far left democrat. She's totally anti Jew! Lets all support her and pwn Israel!

>she's not anti jew
>all these people are just pretending

The state

Attached: twitter.jpg (1007x1024, 158K)

The bernie wing of the party will collectively vomit as their primary gets rolling. Tulsi is a VERY strong candidate to appeal to them because she is the only one who stood up to Hillary’s DNC. Dems have a serious schism problem brewing - let’s help.

>being a pure natsoc in the United States
cringe

begone shill
sage and move on

>always blue Hawaii
>island state that can control everything that comes into the state.
>voting for pure commies to get their island more gibs from the mainland
Yeah I'm pretty sure they'd vote her in.

She used to be a vehemently anti-gay republican in Hawaii; her dad even got same sex unions outlawed for a while before she disavowed that measure for political brownie points.

Pretty sure she became a democrat so she could continue working in politics in Hawaii. Opportunistic but, then again, so is Trump.

>all these people
>6 literal whos

Attached: unnamed.jpg (423x348, 24K)

>people in thread are pointing out that Tusli is antigun
>trust in the plan! It’s 4d chess
Oh god, the last thing Jow Forums needs is a fucking /ptg/ clone

Jannies are pretty much leading the shill charge. These are slide threads kiddos.

Attached: B45D78A3-C0F2-497F-8A9C-4280299AF92D.png (1026x730, 80K)

>always
It went red for Reagan and it got a republican governor in the 00s

>pol supporting a woman
Try again shill fag

Post discord or get the fuck out

lol

>"""republican"""

I can't help, I'm a white fucking male and I'm not an idiot, so I left the democratic party.

>having nothing of substance whatsoever as a rebuttal
>still feeling compelled to display your disagreement anyway
>trying this hard to downvote me
is thataways

Post the discord lol.

Fact is, you were off the mark, buddy. You seem unable to admit it.

>muh wahmen
>muh democrat

what did anti-Tulsi shill mean by this?

Attached: both_sides.jpg (630x618, 103K)

Attached: reaction.png (882x1294, 1.41M)

kek, nice

Your image is correct, we should stop voting and stage an issurection instead

>don't vote goy

The state of anti-Tulsi hasbara