Explain this Jow Forums

Friend sent me this. How would you reply?

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-045117.png (720x1280, 354K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/01/11/science/watson-dna-genetics.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

8,000 self proclaimed geneticists.

Ask him to name all 8,000 of them. Burden of proof falls on him after all

>Phoneposting
Would rather kill a horde of Jews.

They'd be fired if they said anything else, so of course they say that. You can make the scientific consensus say absolutely anything you like if you control who gets considered a real scientist.

(((geneticists)))

By that logic dog breeds are meaningless also, fuck it a chihuahua and a wiener dog are the same thing

Respond with this

nytimes.com/2019/01/11/science/watson-dna-genetics.html

If the man WHO FUCKING DISCOVERED DNA can get blow back for suggesting something similar, why would these 8,000 geneticists dare go against the grain and risk their livelihoods?

8,000,000*

I wonder how much funding one can get by asking to explore racial differences.

im pretty sure most people can tell the difference between a white guy and a nigger and even some of the other mud races. who are you going to believe, (((scientists))) or your own eyes?

8 billion years of the universe beats 8000 nu self proclaimed geneticists

All races are equal

>>purple exists, therefore red and blue dont exist, and its meaningless to ever classify something as either red or blue

QED

Attached: 1542597139625.jpg (733x1100, 221K)

>8 gorrilion

No longer be friends and beat the living shit outta the traitor.

LOL

>Rat

>> you can guage opinion with the scientific method
>> what is the meaning of meaninglessness?

Complete double speak from the media yet again

It's meaningless because liberals only pick and choose the bits that affirm their ideology.

*genitals

They're right. It's significance has nothing to do with science. It's about the right to exist.

James Watson.

How many of them are jewish?

Two fallacious arguments here.
An appeal to authority and an appeal to popular belief.
Why are they so desperate to make this point?

Empirical evidence shows otherwise.
Tell me why should I believe words of some faggots over empirical evidence, just because those faggots proclaimed each other "scientists" (despite completely disregarding scientific method)?

it's okay to be a golden retriever

>so meaningless they have to bring up how little meaning it has because their research must prove that it has no meaning, right?

Attached: 1544251872097m.jpg (767x1024, 94K)

SAYS 70000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 LAWYERS

James Watson. the guy who made it possible for those 8,000 people to have jobs says they are wrong

You and everyone else is right it is obvious, but you need to learn to be more articulate for your own sake and for the sake of these views. The more depth and more elaborate you can challenge your own views to be stronger and thorough, the more powerful and nuanced your discussions can be. The purpose of this is dissemination of the information in the real world. Nuance and rhetoric is key to the furtive, necessary, and effective spreading of these views.

[email protected] ?

This is true to some extent. Every ancestry test I ever saw of an English person, they were at most 60% English and the rest was Irish, Scottish and Welsh. I don't think that racial purity is particularly important among very similar people. Remember, our Royal families would always mix with other national princesses, they were by far the most mixed people around while the peasants were the most racially pure.

But I'm sure what they're trying to do is encourage race mixing among very different races.

Attached: thor-redbeard.jpg (284x300, 17K)