Why did progressives become the pro war party

Attached: Twitter-white-people-be-like-TIMOTHY-ATE-3aeb5f.png (500x610, 143K)

When Obama droned a bunch of women and kids to death.

Don't forget Carpet Bombs!

NDAA, Syria, arming and helping to create ISIS. I know I'm missing more than a few. Refresh my memory if you would kind fren.

It was to Israel's benefit, so he got a nobel prize.

if Trump said he loved puppies they would eat live puppies on YouTube.

If Trump turned into Trudeau, sucked a million black cocks, shoved a horse dick up his ass, became a MtF tranny while cutting his dick off live on television, then transitioned from MtFtM again and fucked his own asshole from the skin off of his own leg maybe they would become straight.

That's a Brazilian baby though

You want a hot cheeto? Donald J. Trump spread eagle on an authentic bear rug wearing nothing but a leopard print thong laying beside the fireplace on a cool summers night with some jazz fusion and scented candles to set the mood.

>wypepo be like

Attached: lynching.jpg (510x782, 102K)

Those hot Cheetos taste like they were dipped in battery acid

>wypipo be like pay yo' bills on time
>wypipo be like consolidate yo' debt
>wypipo be like don't buy what yo' can't afford

Well, we voted out Republicans hoping senseless wars would cease, Obama administration and Clinton's state department continued with neo/con/liberal agenda of destabilization. We voted in bad Orange man, he stops a few wars and now were all evil Nazi's that want to kill a gorillian Jews. I know, but that's it, honestly.

Hey shaquita! My good friend leo would love to hang with you!

Attached: IMG_4390.jpg (537x826, 144K)

>Obama withdraws from Iraq, drawdowns Afghanistan, lays off Syria, only talks Ukraine, etc.
>gets slammed by conservatives.

Dems are pro-war.

Neocons switched to being democrat after the Bush administration

WWI

I'm white and I love spicy food and don't eat mayonnaise and every black person I've met has eaten mayonnaise and several have said they don't like spicy food.

Did 2015 ever happen or is this another Mandela effect? Pretty sure obongo sent troops to Syria around that time. Either that or Nelson Mandela was too busy getting assraped in prison instead of dying. Regardless they're all shabbos goy puppets at the end of the day.

but have you tried spicy (reaper, or ghost,) mayonnaise?

When they became the all-day anti-Trump party.

I think thee's always been a willingness to send other people to fight for them.
I don't want to fight anyone anywhere so I'm generally a fan of defensive armies, but, that being said, Canada has very little to defend against with the US beside it (and has no chance if the US declares war... though that would have the great side-effect of fucking up New York's energy grid for a while as Hydro Quebec probably wouldn't be allowed to continue supplying electricity.

Am I blind or is the guy lynched white?

Chipotle mayo is the best mayo

Yeah a (((fellow white))) look up Leo Frank.

Coloreds are so inferior that the only thing they can think of to make fun of us is that we...don't like spicy food?

Attached: 1541467178231.jpg (720x720, 50K)