Whites children of angels, blacks of demons?

There is enough biblical support for this idea, right?

Attached: nobrainer.jpg (1296x794, 358K)

all da raysuz duh same

*plays bongos*

nah blacks are just apes behind the evo curve

>biblical support
Either way there is plenty of real-world support

I've always thought this too.

Attached: 1536126152320.png (748x1068, 318K)

blacks are too weak to be demons retards

I've believed so far otherwise. But digging a bit more into Details of Genesis, getting to understand the black nature, I've started to unironically accept this idea as plausible. Africans are violent Voodoo gorillas and Whites are honorable and civilized Christians.

there was a great thread on thursday night/friday morning here about this. an user who seemed to know what they were talking about suggested we ask ourselves something along the lines of...

modern humans have been around for at least 250,000 years, probably a lot longer. so why are there still distinct races? white people up there, yellow people over there, red people over there, brown people there and black people down there. with all the conquering and migrating and interbreeding over 1000s of generations why are there still distinct races.

and nobody seemed to have a good answer.

this might the answer then. Angels copulated with human creating Whites and fallen satanic angels (demons) copulated createing blacks

No.

The race you're grasping for is called Nephilim. Described in apocryphal texts as having pale skin and colored hair/eyes (Noah's described as albino, and likened to them. My assumption is that his people were dark-skinned.)
They're decendant of angels who came to earth and took human wives, thus falling from Grace and becoming the first demons.
They're known by a variety of names in ancient legend. Maya, Kachina, Aryan, Kami, etc.

Extermination and admixture saw giants "disappear" from the face of the Earth. The only ones crazy enough to attempt breeding one of these "supermen" were the Nazis. They failed.

Attached: 98AA2033-6A53-4B49-84D5-35B60CD051B8.jpg (685x600, 112K)

Vitamin E. Read a book.

Those whose skin is too dark for their climate would miscarry. With exception for Inuit communities, whose diet provides a source.
Other traits are the result of the bottleneck effect and wartime rape.

You hate Black people because God cursed them for their infidelity. And because you're a dick.

Attached: 140926-andre-3000-billboard-cover-story (1).jpg (940x626, 68K)

>Nephilim
i had not made this Connection you made before.
how do we explain that africans are such savages and the aryans tend to a godly behavior? Were These fallen angels truly the ones who rebelled?

why would God create peoples with such stark differences? It is not a matter of hatred.
The colour of the Skin doesnt matter when it Comes to salvation. But I Keep wondering the reason of such differences.

It's not that simple

Blacks are more like God's demons that are easily manipulated and blonde/blue whites are like Satan's angels that can do evil in the name of good without even realizing it

Who spread war and greed to the entire world on a scale hard to imagine?

White people keep falling for Satan's trick that all blacks are bad/good

Kill a nigger but respect a black man who is actually making it without being a damn jewish slave

Attached: F641497A-CD8D-4D14-BE6A-BACFFD3C1FE8.jpg (474x266, 18K)

This

White's are Satan's angels(few really evil pedos in power)

Blacks are God's demons(many retarded lost souls killing each other for shoes)

Both can have horrible individuals. This is why hell and heaven have Earth in the middle

Niggers have the mark of Cain.

And jews realized that all you have to do is invert the white/black assumption and the goyim will always lose because people cant comprehend that you can shake hands with a black neighbor and kill niggers together while laughing at whiteboys who get cucked for being dumb.

Attached: 500B9540-4937-4DE3-8356-556CF1582885.png (1600x900, 735K)

i really dont get what u mean with God's demons. And satan's angels would simply mean demons, isn't it?

even jews can actually convert and be saved by Jesus. no one is automatically doomed or saved because of their race. But I want to get the Facts straight.

>the usual ignorant shit
oh really? explain how blacks that have been in the northern hemisphere for generations are still... black.

Devil flipped the chessboard around and said he would win if God had to play blacks

God laughed and said "alright I'll let you try again"

High test white male and submissive feminine non-cunt black female produces those light haired light eyed niggas that get their asses whooped in the hood for pulling too much pussy

They have the honorable kind spirit of their father and the loving strength of their mother. They just need to hope they dont inherit the retard genes found in white guys who racemix and black females being sheboons

Race doesnt doom

Jewish is a spirit many jews see a correlation to with race

Hence (((The Tribe))) you stupid jew

Jews are too tribal to remove their worst fake jews because they are nomads

Japan killed their demons through shit like seppuku when necessary.

Jew fears the Samurai because the jew thought it was impossible to stand strong as a nation. Japan is proving nothing man made or natural can destroy them, not even nukes.

Attached: 72ADD63C-C8B9-4E98-9469-70832A4D6F54.png (1136x640, 220K)

DO YOU KNOW WHY JEWS STILL HAVE DEMONS(judaya) AND SAMURAI DONT?

DO YOU KNOW WHY JEW FEAR SAMURAI?!

One took the easy path and thought the hard path was impossible. One made it through the hard path.

Attached: 68A34F8E-7A18-4E98-9587-534C08ED0E90.png (500x586, 126K)

Mormon theology is something like that

Based.

Attached: 1535335420946.jpg (1272x700, 256K)

no

in the texts all of the children of angels and humans were killed by god

ill admit that blacks are probably the closest things to demons that exist

Attached: 1516815926374.gif (250x167, 483K)

Yes.
Aryans are described in Genesis itself as "men of renown." Demigods.
Sons of the fallen, who stylize themselves as gods. Look at any other religion, and you'll see their gods as petty, imperfect beings. Only the Triune God is perfect.

Also, the "infidelity" I mentioned is source of the savagery you describe. Listen to tales of missionaries from places like Zimbabwe. "Strange gods" are alive and well there, and perpetuate their worship through fear and hatred.

Only God knows. All we can observe is that the benefits of light skin in the north.

Because natural selection takes thousands of years. Prenatal vitamins came about 200 years into the African diaspora.

Sons of Ham. Read the story of Noah.

very honorable. great appreciation for the Samurai Spirit.

that i didnt know. mormons are herectics though.

Misconception: The Nephilim are still alive on earth today.

Fact: Jehovah caused a global flood to destroy that violent ancient world. The Nephilim were wiped out along with all wicked people. In contrast, Noah and his family found favor with Jehovah and were the only ones preserved alive at that time.—Genesis 6:9; 7:12, 13, 23; 2 Peter 2:5.

but Noah did carry on the angelic DNA??

Niggers are the sons of Ishmael.
Ishmael is Abraham's 1st son, that he made with his servant.
Sarah could't conceive until she was in her late 70s, she finally gave birth to Jacob.

Blacks are a plague. They are beasts. Israelites and Christ were white

Attached: DC7F8D28-6F5D-4441-BE1F-D138F49433E2.jpg (750x647, 179K)

so your a demon?

Blacks are more like a tumor caused by (((cancer))).
Black is death. They kill each other at phenominal rates.
Who knows if the body human survives when 1/3 of it is a tumor.

>natural selection affects everything but race
>vitamins
ok that's enough from you.

>biblical
That's where you're wrong, spiritual kiddo. If you think the bible is the answer to the universe you're an NPC.

There's no copulation involved. My gods I swear you're so dumb you'll be born a shitskin in the next life, if you aren't already one.

Think of the Music of the Ainur (read up on that shit). Whites are the harmonious chords played by the gods. Darks are the discords played by the devil. They're the evil that a dark being's thought injected into our realm. I can't explain the 4th dimension in words quite yet, but on the other side they're not demons, they're reflections of darkness. In our realm yes they are demons as we understand them. They execute the "devil's" will and thought.

What the fuck is that

I've never even weebed hard enough to visit Japan

I JUST RESPECT THE BEST WHEN THEY EARN IT

Attached: 996EDC4F-0DBC-42C5-AC31-4B7C48E5BEB4.gif (290x200, 968K)