Why do most black people behave poorly compared to other races?

Attached: 1536813376000.jpg (828x720, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ham_(son_of_Noah)
youtu.be/Wy8B8fpu8l4?t=159
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Poor impulse control, higher estrogen levels, lower intelligence

Just not as evolved . Lower class of humans.

Like there are intelligent a good dogs and shit violent and dumb breeds. Just genetics.

They don't. The media just wants us to believe that, they're actually the same as us!

Attached: 1506935603405305.jpg (625x623, 52K)

>Uneeka
Is that supposed to be derivative of Unique?

Smaller frontal lobe.

Because we don't correct them often enough.

Attached: 2019-01-13_11-55-36.webm (366x332, 1.67M)

All this nigger shit is mostly misdirection. Jews are the cause of essentially every ill society has at this time and throughout history. Niggers are one of their tools, but not even the most important one.

If we hanged every single Jew from a street pole then the nigger problem would cease to a be a problem quite literally overnight. In fact I suspect that once the Jew's spell was broken the blacks would actually be enthusiastic in helping us get rid of every last dirty Jew.

The lot of them can only perceive within the present. Basically "living in the moment", like animals. They cannot compute/comprehend long term consequences of current action nor current consequences from past action.

Some of them do, but a lot of them don't.

Most are legally retarded

In America, it's because they feel entitled to gibs and treat everyone like shit unless they are getting their handout. You know, because their great-great-great grandfather was sold to slavers by Mbokutchakwa Blokaugbauli, the village elder.

Another faction of them things they wuz kangz and sheeit and should be treated like royalty.

All of the coddling and the media doing their best to make soft stupid whites treat them like a protected angels is making them soo much worse. Black people are generally also the most shameless horrible racists in the country and if you disagree you’re fucking retarded and lived sheltered.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ham_(son_of_Noah)

Imagine if the blacks and whites united together against a common enemy
Then willingly segregated into their own populations like a normal country.
>a perfect world

God damn that was beautiful

>Imagine if the blacks and whites united together against a common enemy

They are united. Against us.

wonder if he is still in jail for that one?
anybody know if she hit him earlier prior to video?

>She shoves him
>He shoves her
>She charges him and puts her hands up in a fighting stance
>He fucking falcon punches her into oblivion.

>he took the bait
this isn't even real

Monkeys don't train themselves.

Oof

Anyone know what the shills are sliding tonight?

I appreciate your fluency in ebonics fellow linguist

Underdeveloped frontal cortex

Low IQ

Justified. I bet you the males negroids there, if any (hard to tell), were too scared to defend the nigress' honor. They can only fight the elderly, women, and docile, pacifist pussy "males". An able-bodied aggressive white man is too much for their plate.

> They can only fight the elderly, women, and docile, pacifist pussy "males"
Even that's too hard for them sometimes. LMAO

Attached: heemed by a white girl.webm (626x360, 2.98M)

no fucking way!!!

Attached: 1482735148925.jpg (735x1179, 128K)

the power of the angry white man

you dont see the "she shoved him" part

The vast majority of blacks in America now do not come from slaves. Something like 11% or 13% are in any way or amount descendants of slaves.

Sometimes they make the album of the decade tho.

Attached: denzel_header.original.jpg (650x433, 44K)

Post the full version

Not in that webm, but you do in the full length video.

She ran to the shower immediately to get off the nigger stench.

libshit with zero musical knowledge detected. gtfo

Yeah, no. Ham isn't the nig population of africa, but rather the northern African peoples that were a mixture of Arab and European background. Ham represents the Arab part.

If you can’t solve any problems now because ‘the jews’ then after you kill them you will still have the same problems.

LOL

>Ham represents the Arab part.
Maybe a minority. Ham is doomed to be a servant as per Noah's curse, and some of those fat Saudi turds have more raw wealth to throw around than the Jews ever will.

>Anyone know what the shills are sliding tonight?

The trumphumpers are here every night. friend.

Then where do the rest come from? Nigeria or some shit?

that wasnt angry
that was moderately inconvenienced
the jews still tell fairy tails about the last time whity got mad

When are we going to start killing the leftists?

Attached: 49465143_10157034961942728_1441101260274008064_n.jpg (270x344, 13K)

That's all I have, bro. Sorry.
Hahahahaha. She definitely received some martial arts training in her life. Those Muay Thai knees were thrown with ruthless intention. Every white parent or future parent on Jow Forums should really consider teaching their kids a non-meme martial art, like kickboxing, boxing, or karate.

PEOPLE CAN CHANGE
IT'S NOT TOO LATE
APOLOGIZE, WHITE BOY
I BET YOU HAVE A SMALL PENIS

Attached: APOLOGIZE.jpg (1435x768, 93K)

nerve hit

how so? also not an argument

low intelligence, high time preference, highly aggressive, low propensity for abstract reasoning.

8=========D

Yes. And every other sub-Saharan African country. There were only about 300,000 slaves that came here. And that was long ago. They didn't become the 48 million boons we have now. There were quite a few single years in recent history that we took more blacks in here than 300,000.

Pic related isn't poor behavior. It's just their culture. Would you accuse white Catholics of poor behavior for signing a Requiem mass in Latin? Of course not. This is no different. Twerking is their requiem.

>black
>people

pretty much this.
people dont realize when dealing with blacks you're dealing with almost apes with childlike emotions and barely any intelligence.

Attached: 1546829940119.jpg (700x907, 70K)

That was kinda disgusting t b h. Maybe i'm missing the context but like... why go that hard?

Different subspecies that never evolved for civilization.

So let me get this straight, if that woman twerking is the poster's sister and the man in the grave is her father, that means that the poster was fucking her own father?

I want her to sit on my face.

No. The term "baby daddy" refers to the father of an illegitimate child. So she fucked her sister's boyfriend.

The sad truth is that the descendants of Africa are probably at least 3,000 years in social development behind the descendants of Europe. They had no Rome. They had no Socratic method. They had no Rennaiscance. The whole place has been stone age to bronze age since the stone age or bronze age. It's going to be a good amount of time before they catch up as a demographic whole, but it is possible that they will shore themselves up on this evolutionary plateau until they're extinct. Too bad, really, because the solutions are so obvious but nobody wants to engage them.

They were surronding him and screeching like monkies

They are well behaved. See exhibit A

youtu.be/Wy8B8fpu8l4?t=159

how do you win at behavior?

Its the same lady. Supposedly. Seems fishy. I dont trust the memeflag poster either.

No Neanderthal dna

The best way I’ve seen it put is that your average negro is basically what would happen if pit bulls became halfway sentient. The government and white people have housing and food covered for the most part, all that’s left for them to do is seek stimuli. Typically this is through fighting amongst each other, torturing a defenseless being, or having sex with whatever and often in groups. For some reason, negroes love having sex and fighting in groups.

Attached: CCA2365C-AB68-4FD7-9030-7BD254A642AA.jpg (800x533, 77K)

stop posting the Rom I drive by this shit every day. it doesn't look cool in person

Maybe...

Attached: africa.std.treatment67887.webm (480x360, 1.59M)

They have less spiritual energy because they had no monotheism-religious experience in their history.

His wife and kid were behind him, he was shielding his family.

That's pretty fucking alpha desu

Attached: 1538530912028.jpg (557x717, 99K)

This. They are just another weaponised, stage managed group to create conflict with.

Low IQ.
Jews enable there worst behavior.
This make us hate them even harder.
Jews then tell us to feel bad.

I don't understand, how does an area full of this function at all?

This is not hard, okay. Niggers have seriously low IQ. The cannot conceptualize anything abstract. They cannot analyze the past or future. They cannot learn from the past or prepare for the future. African languages have no way of making "promises", and Africans do do care about the well being of anyone else including themselves. They are trash that do no deserve to live in white civilizations. They need to be eradicated. Done. Fin.

they are not human