White Asian Alliance

Whites and East Asians(Japanese/Koreans only) will unite and remove blacks from our lands. The only ones that disagree with this are those of African descent.

Attached: 54645654.jpg (400x249, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/女子挺身隊
youtube.com/watch?v=fCbwQ7GDfjQ&t=616s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I agree bro, but why not include Chinese?

Attached: well pol.jpg (4172x2002, 2.02M)

Finally. A movement I can get behind.

I don't want any confusion, I'm not saying abandon white women. There are great white women so try for that if you can, however, if you get with a solid non whore Japanese/Korean woman then I'm alright with that. Make sure they don't like blacks though.

chinese arent human. jap/ korea is the only asian that matters

>t. Changsectoid commie who voted for Trudeau (illegally)

Well...I'm just judging from a general population point of view. There are probably some based Chinese men/women? But i'm hesitant simply because of the situation in China and overall culture they have.

Not white enough

What should we call our movement? We'll make this a common thread and discuss strategies. White East Asian Alliance? W.E.A.A. ?

You're retarded. Chinese community are the most conservative people in this country. Voting for Trudeau will get you disowned.

But why? Japanese and Korean all profited from Chinese culture for millenia, they are in some way the little brother of China.

You freaks are pathetic as hapas, see you on the DoTR.

Do you know based Chinese? I'm not too familiar with them. I'm personally open to the idea of legit good Chinese men/women. Are you of Chinese descent by chance?

Asian-Aryanism

My Chinese ex is the most based and redpilled person ever desu. Wouldn't be here if not for her

>ex
why

Jow Forums - People Of Light
> Whites
> Japs
> Koreans
> Hispanics with Euro ancestry

>Leaf.
>Asking why Chinese are not included.
Checks out.

some Chinese are alright. but most of them are communist-accepting insectoids without morals who simply obey whatever power structure is currently in place.

they aren't able of critical thinking and thus unfit to be paired with Whites.

China subjugated Korea against their will but no longer.

I forgot about Hispanics. I remember sitting in college class one day and this hispanic(passing white) next to me showed me his phone, it said "Niggers" and we both laughed. That was the first day meeting that guy.

Are Singaporeans and Hongkies accepted?

The arses on the top-left and bottom-right. Fuck i've never wanted to betray my race so hard.

Awesome. Well, I'll look into based Chinese folk.

I’d throw OPs chink in the oven for appropriation

I haven't really looked into how based they are against Africans, can you tell me about them?

Asian pussy belongs to communist cock

Autistic posts by Asian males every Asian daytime.

Jap/korean...not chinese...rest case by case

Only Mongols are closest to whites. Both Japs and Gooks can go in the oven

六四天安門事件
"june 4th Tiananmen Square massacre"

6月4日天安门广场大屠杀
6 Yuè 4 rì tiān'ānmén guǎngchǎng dà túshā
"The Tiananmen Square Massacre on June 4"

六四天安門事件・天安門大屠殺
Red China army killed great number of Chinese democratization's people in Tienanmen Square in 1989 Jun .The China military's tanks killed many democratic citizens.

文化大革命
Over 40 million Chinese were massacred by red China of Mao Zedong in Chinese culture
revolution (1966-79)

六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre
反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward
文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution
人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system
民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行
法輪功 Falun Dafa 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗
胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨
獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 肅清 活摘器官
黑社會 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩
台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama
新疆維吾爾自治區 East Turkistan

KEK

六四天安門事件
八九民運或是八九學運
1989年春夏之交的政治風波
Tiananmen Square Protests
天安門廣場抗議
Tiananmen Square Massacre
天安門廣場屠殺
請享用
TIANANMEN SQUARE MASSACRE 1989 六四事件 JUNE FOURTH INCIDENT 八九民运 1989 DEMOCRACY MOVEMENT TIANANMEN SQUARE INCIDENT

I cast greater exorcise chink

六四事件
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门 1989年4月15日天安门广场

Taiwan #1 and real China
Mainland China deserve two rapes

Someone create the White Asian Alliance flag.

>belongs
GO TO GULAG, NO PROPERTY HERE YOU FUCKING BOURGEOIS

i will ally with the japanese when pigs (i.e., japanese) fly.

Taiwan best China

Nice bait.

Attached: 1535883125626.jpg (830x742, 145K)

I suggest the SS logo but made with rice grains over a red background

tariq nasheed predicted this.

Attached: 127190240_46b9d8888d_o.jpg (397x569, 194K)

Are the Koreans still pissed with the Japanese because of WW2?
Comfort women and shit

Most dont care. Only old women and feminists care.

>not including Mongolia
They were literally the prototype of a Eurasian reactionary state, and were already fascist several years before Mussolini got into politics.

Attached: Baron von Ungern Sternberg.jpg (220x319, 34K)

Yeah, we'll have to put aside our past problems, like Poland/Germany will have too. Imagine us all uniting and creating a better world for our people. Amazing. Let go of the burning coal of old anger you hold in your hand. Let it all go.

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/女子挺身隊

Not against them. Open to it.

Thought so.

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY ARABS ARE CONSIDERED
EHRENARIER ?

Not arabs its something about persians being indo-aryan

Are Iranians white or? I can't remember.

That's for Chinese not Japs or Koreans you dolt

Not everybody can read logograms friend

Iranids and some Afghans are indeed Aryans. But they are not Arabs.
I know that the SS considered every european subrace of equal worth but on wikipedia it says that Arabs are also considered white
Pure Iranids are, 99% of them today aren't

the chinese must die too

Anyone been to Macau or Hong Kong? I've heard its awesome. I regret not going to Seoul as a single young man.

The current South Korean government has been building up the hatred for Japan. They reneged the comfort women settlement of the previous administration, invited Japan for naval review and demand the remove their naval ensign and locked on with fire-control radar on a Japanese maritime patrol aircraft.

>>White Asian Alliance
>>Only Japanese/Koreans
>tfw non-white
>tfw we get China

Attached: 1473995804702.gif (174x200, 2.83M)

what about Taiwan?

Attached: Taiwan-Nazi.jpg (656x492, 62K)

oh and they had their supreme court order two Japanese companies to pay for World War II forced labor. South Korea is threatening to seize their assets in. Japan argues the 1965 treaty finalized this settlement and that they should bring this before international court.

Meanwhile the chinaman rubs his hands in glee

Attached: 1478210344790.jpg (314x359, 43K)

Considerations can be made. My bad for just focusing on Japs/Koreans. We are currently adding more allies to the list. This will be a common thread and we just started tonight so it's still in the beginner phase.

Excuse me, the Chinese are the only race who actually know how to domesticate and weaponize Jewry

Flag related

youtube.com/watch?v=fCbwQ7GDfjQ&t=616s

>inviting koreans
you know what, how about you leave us out of this alliance. good luck bud

The only enemy is the jew. All gentile people (black, white, asian) should unite against it.
By hating on blacks you're doing the jew's game. Which is no surprise because this is (((Jow Forums))).

But the war won't be fair if you guys get china as well.

China would be our go to leader of the non-white Axis

Attached: 1524272864062.jpg (4000x2250, 1.71M)

No nobody gets China... lol no cheating.

Thousand year reich, hands down

>>No China
>Non-white Axis members left to fend for themselves in their own isolated regions
>Greater Aryan-Honorary Aryan Union picks apart Axis members region by region leading to total disarray of Axis forces
>Get slaughtered
I don't think I wanna play this game anymore, user

this
so much this
If we're ever going to depose the merchant kin we must stand united

I want blacks to live good lifes, just in Africa.

k bye

>JAPS AND WHITES SHOULD TEAM UP XD
>will literally never view them individually as equals

Allies should be IMHO
Non-white
-Khazakstan
-China
-Mongolia
-Japan
-S Korea
-Taiwan
-Vietnam
-Brazil
-Argentina
-Uruguay/Paraguay

The rest should be Europe,USA,As,Nz
Germany should be Slavic
Canada should be Asian/american
Sweden should be Danish

Also those 3 should be included only after you being conquered by said nations

Dont follow the jewish urges

"Yeah I'm a member of AA"
lol

Attached: dying inside.png (527x836, 400K)

Whoever doesn't say right is a closet faggot. Fuck my shitty race, I want an asian gf, bros!!!

>hey you stupid chinks why don't you become white nationalists
>we'll fuck your sisters and you'll get...

Attached: 1538536420264.jpg (1080x1087, 180K)

Sure, I'll fight with them side by side. But race mixing, N O

Attached: 1547060297164.gif (300x168, 1.91M)

You get the rope. A bunch of ugly gooks posing with their butts.

Oh c'mon Sweden look at your backyard first

Because Mao killed all the smart ones who didn't get out.

>Japanese/Koreans only) w
Mainland ones won't integrate easily due to Sino-centrism. Cantos can but their population is in the millions.

Attached: 1532507211932.jpg (2475x1650, 693K)

i would be hesitant to add the koreans, considering they've contributed next to nothing original since the japs took them out of their mud huts.

they are literally just paler chinese but under democracy rather than communism, and their democratic parties have all been subverted by feminist cults not even joking about that last bit.

also i'm fairly certain they have the highest percentage of christians per capita in east asia but for some reason they got tricked into accepting circumcision for all their children and selling the foreskins for jewish skin products, not joking about that either.

I am not an entire country you retard, I am one Swede. What are you hiding in your backyard oh you avatar of an entire nation and people.

Attached: 1522168241634.png (645x851, 21K)

When the day of the rope comes Koreans can chill out

Chinese can hang on any corner they like

The K-selected Alliance is unironically the answer to all of our problems. Exterminate the r-selected and all of our problems will go away.

Attached: 1453490935745.jpg (2146x2800, 1.37M)

taiwanese don't get taught about holocaust propaganda and the horrors of the nazis. they just know they were a team in WW2 and were against the Soviets, who were aligned with Mao. therefore the nazis were against Mao, therefore on the good side.

Reminder that it is okay to redpill and recruit other peoples to fight the jews and better their countries but it is not okay to let these people into your societies and to mix with them. The people that promote this are hedonistic yellow fever niggers and shills.

Attached: nh.png (4014x3521, 1.85M)

just get a model then mate. would you settle for just an average white woman? have some goals and standards. shoot for the 10s. if you fail, go Elliot and shoot the 10s

>can give a thousand reasons why you want to side with japs
>but offer them nothing

Attached: screaming inside.jpg (3000x2250, 2.38M)

Uh, this one actually looks perfectly fine. She has a very reserved, motherly, and mature look about her. Kind of cute, 8/10 would marry.

Attached: cute.jpg (254x342, 33K)

>hey japan you have a perfectly safe country that is pure and homogenous
>so lets team up, i have nothing to lose, and you have everything i want

Attached: 905913df7ac6a9ff71a9eed29160cfd0b298448f6effd61b0209e430961b64ac (1).png (1366x768, 1.14M)

YAAAAAAAAAS

Attached: 45865106_374449113301019_6930132744116196395_n.jpg (587x495, 98K)

>this one actually looks perfectly fine

Attached: 27267526_1549860511756262_1007688208_o-1334x667.jpg (1334x667, 257K)

fickn adorable..

Attached: 1ea00fc5e508df0f.jpg (750x729, 175K)

no one can answer what asians get out of siding with whites

Attached: pVmLQZ9.png (467x361, 225K)

Yes, she looks fine. She's not drop dead beautiful but I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my long life with someone who looks like that.

Attached: immortalll.png (589x584, 439K)

>But why? Japanese and Korean all profited from Chinese culture for millenia, they are in some way the little brother of China.
That's before China became a region of brutalized mongrels. The original Han Chinese that started and spread civilization in the East Asian region are no longer. That said, non-mainland Chinese are alright.

You a gook or a nip?