Blowing up America

If you wanted to blow up America, how would you go about it. Lets say you have one billion dollars to devote to this endeavor.

Keep in mind, the end game is permanently neutering the United States as a global hegemon/great power.

Bankroll a civil rights movement? Support secessionists? What would you do?

Attached: white_house_explosion.jpg (750x500, 443K)

Killary already spent 1 billion trying to get elected. It did not work.

Trigger the eruption of Yellowstone. That would take down the whole world.

Attached: yellowstone-ash-1.0[1].jpg (1950x1507, 1.53M)

1.5 billion in nukes and 500 mil in bombers
Target: Isntreal

Is that actually possible?

Also, keep in mind the FBI can try to stop you. If you're digging down to drop a nuke in the caldera or something they might shut down your project.

Remember the rule here, if America survives, you lose.

based

Vote Democrat, and convince others to.

Is there a good place to buy nukes? Does Kim sell them on Dream Market?

This
>get 100,000 volunteers
>go to yellowstone
>jump up and down in sync
>???
>profit
Godspeed you crazy bastard

>If you wanted to blow up America
I wud like get a piece of dynomite, and sneek up on america and put it onit, wen it wasent looking, and lite the fuse, and run away

that is how i wub blou up america

America as I came to understand it no longer exists.

I would just import a bunch of Muslims

..wait

Attached: images.jpg (308x163, 9K)

yeah this thread glows hard I bet we are all on a list now lmao if we already havent been

EMP, i’d want it to be global tho.

CIA outsourcing its thinktanks to Jow Forums... Not getting enough money from illicit drug trade anymore? Whatever I'll bite, so $1 billion and what's the timeline?

Attached: tfw the memes outshine the glow.jpg (306x164, 17K)

Let me tell you unpatriotic citizens something right now. I daily open-carry two loaded weapons: My right fist and my left. If any of you Russia-loving pinko commies try attacking my Country or my Dell personal PC, you will catch 10 knuckle-bullets to the face. Do I make myself clear? This is America dammit!

Attached: patriot.jpg (500x600, 231K)

GLOWS
SAGE

EMP strike on your electrical grid.

>Rainbow Dash is my God
cringe kys faggot

take over the universities 20+ years ago. they will shit out mentally infected individuals who will do the rest, as we have already seen

why would anyone tell you if they can sell the idea for a billion dollars?

Attached: 1529365775597.jpg (598x415, 60K)

dear NSA, if you want me to be your thinktank I charge a fee. you will receive a a well thought out response and analysis. i'm available for contract but I work remote. lemme know. thanks

Democrats don't hate America since America is the country that funded all this white guilt horseshit and the EU. They hate white America instead along with civic nationalist America.

I've seen Democrats still hold the American flag. Tell me what is the name of Colbert's own ice cream flavor. Americone Dream.

>If you wanted to blow up America, how would you go about it.
Rub my fingers really hard and split an atom. Ez

Dude Mark whalberg did that in shooter I don't think it's going to end so good for you

The first step would be massive amounts of immigration.
The color of the imigrants doesnt really matter, but the more dissimilar from the current population the better.
Also, you want immigrants from several diffirent areas and ethnicities.
The more the better you need a lot of them, enough for them to present in the daily lives of the average citizenry.
Also make sure they dont speak the same language otherwise integration will occur.
Make sure these people retain their culture by promoting ethnic festivals and things of that nature.
Once you have 4 or 5 different significant populations who don't share similar cultures or languages then you begin to foment animosity.
You do this in several ways.
First thing to do is destroy the economy.
People dont get angry unless they are in a difficult situation.
This will also encourage people to commit more crimes.
The next step is to promote as much injustice as possible in the legal system.
Demonize police to make the people lose faith in the state.
Then use targeted propaganda to convince each group that they are being treated unfairly (not hard since they are now poor and crime is rampant) and tell them it is the other groups' fault.
Since the people dont believe in the state anymore to protect them they will begin forming citizen's groups to advocate for their own interests.
Again use propaganda to convince them that other groups advocating for their self interest comes at the expense of their own.
This will inevitably turn violent.
At this stage it is essential the government remain uninvolved otherwise government intervention might become a rally cause for the groups to unite against.
1/2

For this same reason discussion of poverty and class must be avoided at all costs.
Once the people are rioting in the streets promote internal migration.
The goal of this is to get the population to self segregate into different ethnic regions within the nation.
Finally you fund seperatist movements within the ethnic zones.
Balkanization can occur violently or peacefully just so long as it happens.

The thing about the united states is that not only is it rich in resources and practically uninvadable, it also happens to entirely occupied by a population which shares a single culture.
It is the largest nation on earth to exhibit this property.
What this means is that so long as the us exists as a single political and cultural entity it will unite internally to destroy external threats.
To destroy the united states you must first destroy this common culture the only way to do that is to get the population to abandon it in favor of different cultures

I'd probably forget I wanted to do it because I had a billion dollars to think about while I was skydiving in Antarctica.

Define blow up; who do you want to come out on top?

Keep your billion. It feels like at times all it takes for America to burn is a cigarette and some dry weather.

im sure you demons already have plenty of information stashed away at FBI hq along with all the CP you have

Start a militia, simultaneously destroy transformers. As well as major highways and rail ways. Lucky for us, our enemys are retarded.

Attached: 1503484060257.png (660x509, 143K)

I want to skull fuck that yikes pepe. The emperor protects.

> Implying destroying America isn't profitable
The Frankfurt School basically did all that already.

a billion dollars? particle accelarator storing enough antimatter to split the planet in half in one burst sound about right?
>you cant make enough antimatter quick enoug-
stack of particle accelerators...or minimize the machines using the 1 billion for research into how.

and I didnt see the bit where you said I could be stopped so I build it all on an island with no extradition laws and alot of armed guards.

notfbi.txt

>get best gun money cam buy
>shoot at bank building
>easy money, definitely net gain from gun purchase
That's how mafia works

it's really sticky inside this pot
anyone else sleepy?

I think ill just take a nap. Im feeling sleepy

>hire some brilliant geneticists and virologists straight out of college
>get them to engineer a highly contagious virus that targets white people
>release it and hunker down for a year or so in a bunker

Attached: full_of_win.jpg (694x530, 34K)

Ask George Soros.

>Democrats hold the American Flag

Attached: Bank_redpill.png (927x6648, 1.17M)

Probably cause instability in South/Central America that would cause a massive wave of immigrants like what happened at the end of the Western Roman Empire.

>Vote Democrat, and convince others to.
Then the Democrap party would just do less and less until they're basically centrists that talk leftist. Parties don't give a fuck about ideology but instead what makes them money. If they're not rewarded for standing up for what they believe in or punished for not doing so, then they become complacent and limp-wristed.

JUST FREE YOUR MIND FROM BRITS! IT WILL FREE YOU FROM MSM, "JEWS", TRICKS, AND ETC.

I would offer the $1 billion to the first negress to have 10 children born after I made the offer.

Chaotic evil

fpbp
>Most dangerous thing in america
>Nigger with a library

I would make World of Warcraft so good that no one would do anything productive ever again

I would hire some random Saudis and send them to a flight school, and then coordinate them to hijack planes with boxcutters, and them have them magically steer theses commercial jetliners into tall buildings in NYC and DC.
Then, I'd take the other 500,000,000.00 and move to Costa Rica