Brit Bong hate thread

>inb4 BUH BUH BUH mass shootings

i'll take mass shootings over mass cuckoldry anyday, you shit teeth VERMIN.

Attached: oi u got a lioscence for that swoid mate.png (900x691, 976K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dg1mxlzEP3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>a Jihad is happening

I wish

They can suck my sword. A fuggin sword? I like the first response. These sick peoole will go down. Yellow vests worldwide

Britbongs are the most cucked people on earth. They died a long time ago, let them rest in peace.

I find it odd people mocking swords will they mock ar15s in 500 years

HERE WE ARE
BORN TO BE KINGS
WE"RE THE PRINCES OF THE UNIVERSE!

Every britbong expat I've encountered in Canada has said they came here for a better life. That's how fucked it is there. Canada is better for fucks sake.btge absolute state of britbongland

Is this a bongistan wide phenomenon or is it just big cities that are so anal about sharp objects?

Fuck off French trash.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.

I wish I had a separate folder for these

Attached: uk laws.png (2000x1093, 2.48M)

The USA is the global epicenter of cuckoldry.

Attached: 1542013466091.jpg (750x731, 147K)

dem bantz

Attached: 1485715635740.jpg (539x810, 140K)

Attached: Metropolitan+weapons+sweeps+part+1+made+this+comp+using+microsoft_616c69_5865649[1].jpg (630x898, 159K)

Attached: Metropolitan_e5c187_5865649[1].jpg (656x873, 87K)

>When u used to rule a third of the world but now the third world rules u
Kek.

Attached: 1508122571737[1].jpg (1136x860, 350K)

We are a lot better off than most places now. Matter of fact, we are the only ones who have hope. Like it or not that is extremely rare one fucked up lib city does not a cuck nation make

Attached: wnunz15c7wq01[1].jpg (1440x2560, 607K)

The stone dindu nuffin

>confiscating some abo's petrol can
a bit racist, innit?

Excuse me sir step away from the weapon please

Attached: 1485629747446[1].png (578x526, 426K)

Nigel you don't even have a country anymore and your football team is full of niggers just like France's. Your national dish comes from Hyderabad, not Hyde Park, and your women look like Donald Trump.

Britain was a mistake.

Unfortunately, the cucked, libtard, democrat states are the only ones worth visiting or living in. Drove from Toronto to Texas and all the republican states were utter trash with burned down buildings and niggers chimping out. Downtown of each city that we passed through was complete garbage.

>When u used to rule a third of the world but now the third world rules u

kek

Are you behind a proxy, or are you really under the impression an American has standing to mock Britain's position?

>standing
Do you even have a fucking saber to duel me with, you fucking rat?

go to bed, juan.

Good thing that onions has that bike helmet on, while wearing it with no discernible expression on his face.

The government are a collection of basedboys wearing bike helmets.

Attached: 1547014702631.jpg (480x472, 23K)

>go to bed juan
This is the classic, biting English wit on full display. Did you inherit this wordplay from Lord Rothschild's boys?

>be a brit
>completely cucked
>unable to differentiate between weapons and tools

Absolute state of UK

Your English is quite good. How old were you when your parents smuggled you in?

Checkd

Most cucked western state

How sad is it that you accept that a supposed mutt speaks better English than you? Direct lineal succession from Shakespeare to you, Nigel.

You're self-defeating even in this.

cool

(you)

Attached: pajeet.jpg (1024x975, 231K)

>Matter of fact, we are the only ones who have hope

fuck off mutt

Attached: 1545030461614.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Oh look it's another episode of amerigoblins feeling better about themselves by talking shit about a superior country. Yes our police are faggots and should be ridiculed, but we actually have a big problem with people stabbing and shooting each other so at least they are doing SOMETHING. Why don't you go and clean up Chicago and Detroit before talking shit.

>gives Israel billions in aid for its own wall

>government shuts down over a shitty steel fence

>kikes won't allow them to have own wall

>own all the guns

>too pussy to do anything with them

How does it feel to be the laughing stock of the the western world you fag disgusting retards? France is out there actively fighting their government with rocks and Americans are too fat and lazy to even get out of their rascals.

>sad!

Bong, you are being spied on by your government. They are monitoring you.

If Excalibur were found in England today the Met would confiscate it and destroy it

>what is the NSA

I'm telling you, it's bad enough here for me, but for you it's even worse..extreme. As they say in England,
>God Save the Queen

>we actually have a big problem with people stabbing and shooting each other so at least they are doing SOMETHING

fuck off bong

Aussies rule the anglosphere.

Attached: 1544426178118s.jpg (125x123, 3K)

They are probably required by law to wear these helmets

Where do they find people to serve in the police force in England?

They literally have to be of low intelligence and have ZERO masculine traits. Are they given anti-testosterone shots with Estrogen boosters?

The brits are just naturally born like that, just like how Americans are born with their foreskin in their local rabbis pocket

Listen stupid Britbong, I'm far from trying to compete with you, I'm trying to help you out, you are being monitored by the British government, right now, and even off the internet. The government is a separate entity separate of you, they are watching you "for your safety" and the "safety" of "others" followed by "God Save the Queen".
You don't have to be very smart to be a federal employee.

>the virgin UK
>spies on its own citizens
>forces them to pay tv licenses
>confiscates cutlery in fear of rebellion

>the chad US
>spies on every countries citizens
>makes its citizens pay for expensive health insurance plans under penalty of having to pay tens of thousands of dollars per stich without using any force
>lets its citizens have nearly any weapon they can get their hands on. Know theyre too stupid and controlled to ever actually rebel

Attached: 99921413-2688-4B22-A4D1-51A94406FC8A.jpg (224x225, 8K)

Attached: gatwick.jpg (283x753, 61K)

Let me know when the kikes give you permission to build a fence then come back and speak to me.

Listen, stupid asshole, I'm not trying to compete or this topic is not about me. I care for British people, or try to, but you are pushing me to say "fuck it, they deserve to be lied to." You are the one who is being monitored, HEAVILY, by the British government. They are watching you. They know where you sleep and what you eat, they know everything about you. You are being lied to by your people.

I mean, out of 10, if I am being watched by a solid 4, the British are watching you at solid 9. You are absolutely being spied on, all to save your Queen.

No bong police, ....you are the weapon.

Attached: sad-cat.jpg (500x333, 51K)

God Save the Queen
God Serve the Queen

>the virgin USA
>spies on its own citizens
>completely controlled by duel citizenship members of congress
>needs permission to build a fence

>the chad united kingdom
>gives your country everything that once made it great
>votes to leave EU
>whiter than you Rodriguez

Nah that postions reserved for us and the Germans, britbongs are a close third.

Dude, you are spied on more than Americans, in general. Like an average citizen, you are spied on MORE in GB. Stop trying to compete, you are stupid fucking panzy, I'm not having that conversation, I'm trying to tell you information so you can become wiser.

Are you a schizo or just retarded? We are probably ALL being monitored so what point are you actually trying to make?

get a grip,
bin those quips

Huh... maybe I don't want to live in England after all. (yes I was wanting to give up my American citizenship for British)

before anything else I just need to point out that being white doesnt make someone a chad since there are chads of all races, theyre simply the creame of the crop of any race.

>the virgin UK
>has the ocean for a fence
>still get replaced by mudskins

did they fucking rip somebody's radio out of their car?? what is that?

Attached: 1527991977082.png (758x514, 700K)

Why don't you worry about bump stocks being banned and magazine restrictions instead of being a faggot?

Wow that’d be a real bad move

Yeah look, posting memes is one thing, but what you're saying is a serious thing.
There's enough craziness in any country.
Try in living there for some time before deciding one way of the other.

>You dare to disarm a Templar whilst a Jihad is happening?
Incredibly accurate.

You think we're going to make it 500 years? Jesus, look at the deluded optimist everyone.

People who were occupying the area that police searched did.

I didn't know people were still doing this lol.

I have the money to do it, I just wanted to live in a different setting.

A POINTED STICK?!

Dude that looks like the back of old work truck.

Do you think the local bobbies grab shit out of their junk drawers on the way to work so they can sleep in their cars and tell their superiors they found all these "weapons"? Shit, that's what I'd do.

Never thought of switching the state first?

Coward, use your real flag!

Watery tarts distributin' swords is no basis for an effective system of government

Be quiet.

>fkin nuke us already Ivan get your finger out!
So I will bring the most wicked of nations to take possession of their houses. I will end the pride of the mighty, and their holy places will be profaned.

omg a SWORD ! That'll hold off 12 officers shooting at you.

Oi, Arthur...ya got a loicence for that?

Attached: ArthurChoosesAFuture.png (744x553, 928K)

>Be quiet.

Oh, oh, you hear that, eh? This is the violence inherent in the system

Ever thought of sucking this dick? Mind your own business homie.

Attached: 1545441727834.png (1149x1400, 154K)

Wait I thought Arthur pulled excalibur out of a rock..

>mystery woman sought in connection with dealing in bladed weaponry
>she is described as armed

he used 3 sword style, the first sword was his original one and he carried it with him until the day he died

good thing they found that w.m.d.

>lives in toronto

No, a watery tart threw it at him

Bloody peasant!

it's the lady of the lake you mongoloid

>Absolute state of UK
>Canada
LOL WTF HAHAHAHAHHA OH LORDY THATS A GOOD ONE LMFAO

Fake ,but funny

The UK is begging to be conquered

Attached: CanYouBelieveTheseFuckers.jpg (493x539, 33K)

I swear to God sometimes I lose sympathy to the people in this country. The Muslims are not a problem themselves, they're doing what they've always been doing. It's the white English liberals' attitude towards what's happening. They always want to mental gymnastics their way through Islam's conquering nature. Sometimes I feel happy when terrorist attacks happen because I know it's happening to liberals

Attached: immgration museum.png (488x354, 281K)

the zephyr blade
youtube.com/watch?v=Dg1mxlzEP3Q

So why isn't she in the boat then

Hey wait a sec didn't she give Arthur the sword ?

Search for pointed dildos or even better pointed Allah sticks that are weapons of mass rape destruction bleeding your women to death and exterminating your race.

The rock is underwater due to global warming

Britain can't be conquered because it's a 'moral superpower', just like Canada. Any would-be invaders will be given a stern talking-to and then return home, abashed

Haha, saw this on a HEMA forum earlier. England doesn't surprise me in any way anymore.