Fell for the church meme

Fell for the church meme

>Go to Catholic Mass
>Alter boy and girls bring in the cross to the alter
>So far so good
>Notice this dark skin man walking behind them in a robe. O-ok he must be the assistant
>Walks to the podium, and starts reading scripture
>*Mumbling of annoying pajeet tech support dialect ensues*
> Literally can't understand a fucking thing for an hour, and being pushed up to take "" flesh of Jesus""
>Spics babies crying during the entire sermon

So this is the power of Christ.

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (634x425, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cb7P1-I2KHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go to a better one.

Wow it's almost as if anyone can and should accept Jesus

whites only. fuck minorities and fuck coon-enablers like you.

Attached: the mother vacuum.jpg (1080x1071, 130K)

Try Judaism. It's a much more exclusive club.

There's nothing in Christianity that says "whites only"

>whites only
Jesus and everyone on his side of the Mediterranean aren't white.

Why the fuck is there an actual street shitter reading to white people?

What kind of mockery is this christfags?

Attached: 1543035117108.gif (380x205, 2.99M)

>sand-nigger cult
>whites only
Godtards. Just when you thought they couldn't possibly get any dumber.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (550x543, 83K)

>Catholic Mass
that's where you went wrong mate

There's your problem

Fuck off the Catholic shit and become orthodox...

Hating other races isn't Christlike. Also, Ortholarps on Jow Forums is just about the worst thing that's ever happened to the Church--even more so than the Ottomans or Arianism.

Attached: 12654648025_2b967c2111_b.jpg (887x1024, 349K)

You went to a Catholic Mass? Let he who has read have understanding:

1 Tim 3
>3 This is a true saying, if a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work. 2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
1 Tim 4
>Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

So, priest should be married, and false prophets will not be married and tell you to not eat meat (Lent). Once you reject Catholicism and Orthodoxy you can read the Bible for yourself and see past the mystery of iniquity and the great deception

Attached: Anderson Portrait.jpg (300x338, 18K)

But why have a pastor that can't even speak english lead church in america?

Why does the vatican allow this bullshit?

You probably went to a mexican one, go to the one near your local catholic private school.

There's a shortage of priests in general. IDK man. Bishops send priests wherever they're needed. My priest has a thick Eastern European accent.
>Memerson1611
I'm not gonna bother with this if you're advocating listening to someone so incredibly vitriolic. Also, I could talk about the historic development of lent or the episcopacy or whatever, but frankly it's not worth the effort. Also, no one says you can't get married. There were problems with early gnostics and their doctrines, and many epistles were addressing that.

>Alter
Altar, you ignorant heathen. Sounds like you would blend in just fine with the rest of the spic congregation.

>Go to Catholic Mass
>>Alter boy and girls bring in the cross to the alter
>>So far so good
>>Notice this dark skin man walking behind them in a robe. O-ok he must be the assistant
>>Walks to the podium, and starts reading scripture
>>*Mumbling of annoying pajeet tech support dialect ensues*
>> Literally can't understand a fucking thing for an hour, and being pushed up to take "" flesh of Jesus""
>>Spics babies crying during the entire sermon
>So this is the power of Christ.
go to an Orthodox Liturgy, you fucking shill

>. Also, Ortholarps on Jow Forums is just about the worst thing that's ever happened to the Church
jidf detected
>BECOME BAGANISTS, GOYIM
fuck you kike

Joseph prinz is based and redpilled.

latin mass is the true redpill.

Church is just a social event for old people and networking for younger people now

kalymera, pos iste?

Yeah but having unintelligible pajeets curry nigger accent is unacceptable.

>>Spics babies crying during the entire sermon
Fucking breeders. Why didn't they just get an abortion?

geia xara, min xeneroneis osous theloun na ginoun orthodoxoi

>unintelligible pajeets curry nigger accent
imagine typing this out in front of Christ

Should have left

>advocating listening to someone so incredibly vitriolic
I quote scripture and you have nothing in rebuttal so you pretend to be above debating be and the Word of God. Maybe you seem to think that God is ok with killing children, or being a faggot/harlot.

Moses preached against sin, Jeremiah, Isaiah, Elijah, Hosea and countless of other minor prophets, and you shy away, being lukewarm.

Proverbs 18
>1 3He who answers a matter before he hears it— this is folly and disgrace to him.

Don't hide your lack of knowledge of the scripture to defend Catholics and Gnostic Luciferians. And nowhere will you hear Pastor Anderson hating on people for their ethnicity, only their godless or reprobate ways.

Your God is dead! And no one cares!
If there is a hell, i'll see you there.

Attached: When Reason Becomes Religion.png (1030x439, 276K)

Orthodoxy only.

pathetic kike

Jesus was white.
Genesis 6:2
“That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.”
Lamentations 4:7
“Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire:”
Song of Solomon 5:10
“My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand”

Attached: 4CC4D86B-FB19-475C-BBF2-729D5F45032D.jpg (1439x1888, 994K)

Christ has risen.

I was about to. Especially having the money basket getting shoved in my face

But then I thought I will stay out of respect for Jesus and not the morons running his church.

>be myself
>Start going to Christian church
>small country town in Aus
>notice strange things about the pastor
>hunchback, hands rubbing together, always begging for money
>constant comments about what nice people Jews are
>leave church and never return

I live in a very white town and walked past a Catholic church once on Sunday and only saw brown people coming it, they looked south american

Are American churches the only ones that pull this shit?

Attached: church-offering-GettyImages-564041501.jpg (652x367, 54K)

I could post the blessedness of the eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven, or Paul talking about his celibacy, or all that, but there's a very real historical development of why we have celibate Bishops and it is quite complicated. Also, every epistle has a context that you need to know for proper understanding. I also don't think God is ok with any of that. Show me where it says in the bible to only take the Bible into account and I'll say that's not what Timothy says--it just says that Scripture is inspired--and then I'll whip out second Thessalonians and show you that the Apostle Paul expected people to follow the oral tradition of the Apostles as well.
That's basically I'll the Greek I know lol. Hopefully I'll lean more when I got back to Athos this summer :)

nice try, kike

>Graven images
>Fathers/Patriarch
>Abstaining of meats
How many heresies do you need before you walk away from a false religion and interpretations?

Attached: Orthodox Heresy.jpg (600x395, 51K)

Here comes the jesus the tax man.

Attached: collectionbasketAP_091219133203.jpg (1200x675, 126K)

graven images means statues
fathers are brothers
abstaining from meat is good for you , KYS

You fell for the catholic meme. Its a bloated institution full of sickos with some decent people trapped in it.
Find a small Baptist church (be on the lookout for pieces of shit, all churches have them because power breeds corruption and hypocrisy) and settle in for a good message

oh fuck heres another thread from the same salty pagantard, literally fuck off stop sliding the damn board.

Christ will come again.
youtube.com/watch?v=Cb7P1-I2KHI

>catholics walk down the aisles with baskets
The fuck? We always used, essentially a fancy serving dish and youd pass it around the rows.
Some dude wasn't prodding you with a fuckin basket

truely so

Can you explain that statement, Is this reverse psychology? I'm white and have left my own communities church because of Jewish/ Zionist influence and control over my supposedly white Christian church. So explain yourself you fucking shill faggot!

Yes, yes. This bucket of dogshit smells much better than that one.

Anti-Christian!

>I'm white and have left my own communities church because of Jewish/ Zionist influence and control over my supposedly white Christian church.
since your church isnt orthodox, it's inconsequential

you're glowing, faggot

>muh Christianity is bad meme

Attached: 1547435255854.jpg (502x640, 79K)

>Bishops send priests wherever they're not known as kiddy-fuckers
FTFY

Attached: ricky.jpg (530x530, 39K)

get out saboteur

You still post nothing.
> Show me where it says in the bible to only take the Bible into account
I never made that claim so I shan't defend it
2nd Thess
>7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Clearly 2nd Thess is about following the Law, the written law, with righteousness and love of the truth so one will not be taken up with the great deception, the mystery of iniquity. And you still post no scripture despite your saber rattling

Anything you bow down to or give reverence to is a graven image
Fathers are brothers? Do you even understand the difference? How fucked up is your family tree to make such a claim?

Being mandated by a man of "God" to abstain from meat is clearly unbiblical and a sign that the person directing you is a false prophet. You have no scripture to get around that.

>muh talking-snake book
Godtards. Dumber than you thought possible.

>the power of christ.
I tell you what is the power of christ.

christianity was created by a jew called saul of tarsus.
the christian messiah is a jew.
the book talking about jesus christ has historical inaccuracies concerning jewsus.
jews shill christianity more than the holocaust using media (the exorcist movie is the most obvious example that even the dumbest of you can grasp and it was directed by a jew).
nazi germany was pagan, the pagan symbols used along with the lack of christian ones, Hitler's Table Talk and books like the Swastika against the cross are proof of it. There's also the fact that christianity is a sect of judaism, they share scriptures and beliefs.
the abrahamic god is factually a lie, a jewish lie.
>god is perfect, all powerful, all knowing, all compassionate but creates an imperfect world where innocents suffer.
>but dude like that's okay because his jewish son died for our sins lmao

Reminder that only kikes, shills and npcs disagree with this.

You shithumans even think that catholicism doesn't count as christianity because you don't like it.
It's literally cherrypicking. It's the power of christ.
THE. POWER. OF. CHRIST.

How does it feel to be an inferior idiot that can't see the most obvious Jewish lies?

This thread has made me realize I miss church.
Havent gone in a long time. Been several years, possibly not since 2010
Left due to the hypocrites but I will admit, it was also due to laziness.
I need to start going again, but some of the people just really piss me off.

>nazi germany was pagan,

Attached: 1543698196549.jpg (960x720, 105K)

>Jews
>white

The reason it says it's white, it's because it was stolen from pagans.

>My traditions will help me in this digital age meme

Attached: 82702181[1].jpg (800x471, 162K)

>shit tastes good
I disagree but to each their own I guess

>Anything you bow down to or give reverence to is a graven image
>Fathers are brothers? Do you even understand the difference? How fucked up is your family tree to make such a claim?
>Being mandated by a man of "God" to abstain from meat is clearly unbiblical and a sign that the person directing you is a false prophet. You have no scripture to get around that.
It's all good, you have no tradition from the start and no frame of reference to explain scripture, no monks, no early church fathers, no nothing .
Capiche ? And the greek for 'graven image' is eidolon, statue.

Catholicism is Christianity for shitskins.

I have no idea why pol likes it.

>christ
Plagiarised fiction. And you were dumb enough to fall for it. Rector Minvader is forever thankful for people as stupid as you, lest he need to get a real job.

>implying traditions don't give you something secure to help setup your life in this age instead of going down the rabbit hole like half of this board and yanking it to anime traps

He'd still have the problem of being surrounded by wogs and shit skins

because it's the original church set up by st. peter, and basically by Jesus himself. everything else it just diluted heresy.

It doesn't necessary refer to the jewish abrahamic god
It's just a soldier
You're nitpicking and ignoring the points I made
That's not Hitler or Nazi officials
It was still a christian nation

If you think nazi Germany was christian you're an idiot.

Protestantism is a joke, with Sedevacantism being only more pathetic

>2 Thessalonians 2:15
Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

is what I was talking about

I think OP just wants an english speaking priest for his church which is completely understandable.

Current Christianity is spiritually dead. After being cucked to death by secular progressivism its sold its last shred of dignity to them by becoming their fucking lap dogs.

The new right needs to start its own denomination and cut itself off from all church authority except maybe Orthodoxy. Don't give me that paganism shit, that's so far back in our history its practically wiped from our DNA. Christianity is the way forward but we need to be separate from the progressive pandering cancer that almost all denominations have devolved into.

What would a church of Jow Forums look like? Latin mass? Piano/organ only for music? Book clubs and shit where people read Aquina, classical and early church philosophy? Endorse marriages and maybe use donations for financial incentives / aid for having lots of kids? Private schools?

>It doesn't necessary refer to the jewish abrahamic god
Its God with a capital G, that means the Judeo-Christian God
>It was still a christian nation
>If you think nazi Germany was Christian
Well which is it user were they Christian or were they not?

Attached: varg.jpg (797x165, 24K)

Any form of christianity besides Catholic is protestant rebellion against the church.

Funny, I see anime threads all the time with ridiculous religious doctrine in them on Jow Forums. You're desperate for purpose and spreading hate because 'muh traditions' is not a very good one.

Attached: bbcKLRm[1].jpg (4096x2263, 1019K)

>and spreading hate
kek youre a faggot aren't you

Attached: 1544714877271.jpg (1087x720, 136K)

You don't even post anything from any pagan text against me and my faith. You don't post any discrepancy within the Bible to cause doubt.
Catholics disregard the power of Christ with the hyper-veneration of Mary as the Mother of God/Queen in Heaven, things God clearly finds an abomination in Jeremiah and Ezekiel. There is no intercessor other than Jesus, Mary is nothing to Christians as an intermediary between them and God.
Going to the Greek? Makes sense you understand so little else.
You just ignore the references to Idols, household Gods, teraphim, and all the references carved images of trees and precious metals.
>It's all good, you have no tradition....
Go and read Matthew 15 for yourself. It is all about going against the tradition of the elders, which seems to be all you seem to care about, above your salvation and knowledge of God.
Any Bible that is halfway legit uses the words "teachings/truths" and not "tradition". And miss me with the KJV Only garbage.

>Its God with a capital G, that means the Judeo-Christian God
In this case I agree but God with a capital G is used for every god.
>Well which is it user were they Christian or were they not?
I obviously meant that it was a christian nation and Nazism were going to get her back to her Pagan origins.

Learn where the word “church” comes from.

why? want to show me your cock?

there are twice as many protestants in nigeria than in Germany, son

Christianity has always been spiritual dead. The point of Christianity is to destroy spirituality and make the goyim weak.
Christianity has always been against magic, meditation, yoga and real gods.

why you asking? You wanna see it?
If so that's costs extra.

>Catholics disregard the power of Christ with the hyper-veneration of Mary as the Mother of God/Queen in Heaven, things God clearly finds an abomination in Jeremiah and Ezekiel. There is no intercessor other than Jesus, Mary is nothing to Christians as an intermediary between them and God.
Catholics are still Christians. That's a fact you ignore because the truth hurts you.

>You don't even post anything from any pagan text against me and my faith. You don't post any discrepancy within the Bible to cause doubt.
Snakes don't talk, champ. If you need me to break this sentence down into something simpler, let me know.

Anyone got any pics of god's cock?

I used KJV because you posted and therefore advocated listening to Pastor Anderson because he's KJV only. I share your sentiments about KJV onlyism. I was referring to the oral teaching of the Apostles not recorded in epistles, which they instruct their congregations to hear and keep, and which is fundamentally the basis of extra-biblical teaching. Besides, the Church created and gave witness to the Bible, not the other way around.

>meditation
nope lol
>Be still and know that I am God
has been a tenet of Christian spirituality since day one

fake scripture. fake news. learn to research the truth you retard.

Answer fools with silly answers

It essentially would fracture like christianity today. People would accuse the NT of kikery, the OT of Kikery, the issue remains that Christianity has its roots in Judaism. The authors, apostles, and Messiah were Jews. Theres no getting around it. To get around it would be to effectively destroy the religion as it would render it unrecognizable. That's the only positive aspect of paganism is that it's free from Jewish roots. If you want a monotheistic religion aside from Sol Invuctus then I would go with zoroastrianism

Attached: 1547140946392.jpg (960x960, 111K)

Ridiculous kike shilling

Speak for catholics Orthodoxy is alive and kicking.
>Going to the Greek?
Yes the NT is written in Greekmyou moron, the reason it says no idols and nothing about icons is that in the olden days pagans built statues of their gods.

What an imbecile kike you are

>t. jew
Get Orthodoxed

The NT is fine.

this

Don't be so vitriolic, brother. Do I need to post another icon of one of our Saints who saved Jews from the Holocaust?

>Ridiculous kike shilling
Got nothing? Shriek JOO!
Godtards.

Not all the Bible was written yet so they didn't even have all the gospels. Also Jesus even says not to

7 Then came together unto him the Pharisees, and certain of the scribes, which came from Jerusalem.

2 And when they saw some of his disciples eat bread with defiled, that is to say, with unwashen, hands, they found fault.

3 For the Pharisees, and all the Jews, except they wash their hands oft, eat not, holding the tradition of the elders.

4 And when they come from the market, except they wash, they eat not. And many other things there be, which they have received to hold, as the washing of cups, and pots, brasen vessels, and of tables.

5 Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him, Why walk not thy disciples according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashen hands?

6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.

7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

10 For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:

11 But ye say, If a man shall say to his father or mother, It is Corban, that is to say, a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; he shall be free.

12 And ye suffer him no more to do ought for his father or his mother;

13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

Kiketard, obvious shill. Fuck you with your subversion.

We don't have the same saints, juden.

I felt the same when I went for the first time in a diverse area. You just have to remember that you're there for God, not those people. You can also find a church in a whiter area and there won't be this problem.