Daily Reminder

Your god's fake, your heaven's fake, your hell's fake, your baby jesus is nothing more than plagiarised fiction, your priest knows that he is a liar, your religion is a scam designed to separate fools from their cash and you are an idiot. Questions?

Attached: godtard reasoning.jpg (250x250, 14K)

Calm down there kiddo

Attached: 1448533873507.jpg (536x529, 52K)

Your fake

Daily Reminder, all of those criticisms also apply to the government you keep trying to force down everyone else's throat.

fuck off that shirt is peak chad fashion

Attached: ap,550x550,12x16,1,transparent,t.u3.png (413x549, 262K)

>hell's fake
Oh boy oh boy do I wish you were right, but take a good look around you first and make that statement again

Why would you just go out and lie on the internet?

Attached: 1547254516316.jpg (759x1024, 182K)

Keep tipping that fedora faggot.

>godtard got nothing
>talks about hats

>Your
Godtard "education"

>telling lies for jesus

Hell's fake.

> Questions?
When did daddy leave?

you are fake
your post is disigned to seperate fools from thier (you)s
and you're a dickhead
questions?

> godtard
Get s load of this edgy faggot. Kek

>buttshattered godtard screeching at obvious facts

Another hatboy

Ask your mum.

Got 'em.

Attached: 1531675514371.jpg (750x934, 538K)

>The fat food faggot is a Chad.

>disigned
>seperate
>thier
Godtard "education", volume 2.

Found op’s tie rack

Attached: D0439C31-3D3C-4C29-A72A-A76E55231F92.jpg (268x188, 14K)

And yet again another retard gives us the choice of jew fairytales or atheism as though there aren't 3000 other gods that are every bit invalid as Jehovah.

Man created original sin after being instructed by Satan.

Burn in hell nigger

Hatboy, volume 3.
Imagine barracking for a god so pathetic, so impotent, that when anyone points out the obvious fact that it's fake, you are forced to embarrass yourself by talking about hats. Just imagine being that stupid.

Attached: godtard437.png (550x543, 50K)

>Volume 2
>not Volume II or Part Deux

Criminals have no class.

If you are going to namefag as Heaven then you need to call him a faggot and announce sage

Imagine having no answers other than “shit happens”. How’d the universe begin? I dunno, shit happens.

>B-but it doesn’t necessarily have to have a beginning! We can just throw metaphysics out the window!

Alright, “shit always happened”.

>199741124
>

Attached: 419.jpg (228x221, 14K)

Daily reminder that Christianity called out the jews multiple times. Daily reminder that Christianity is the most morally right religion and kept the world together for centuries.
Daily reminder that Christianity is so based that it cucked all of the pagan religions in Europe.
Daily reminder that Christianity foretold everything that is currently happening all around the world.

Go the fuck back.

Attached: weddit.jpg (717x880, 200K)

>This user is legitimate
Religions are established ways of life based on metaphysical worldviews. The view you have of religion is not only ignorant of the many forms that this makes no sense in but general it's a modern ideological view from anti-theist. An ideological view you were taught uncritically.

Jesus is a strongly dependable historical figure and only people with an agenda have been able to effectively deny Him. The view of Jesus as a plagiarized figure from other stories has no evidence to itself. It's entirely guesswork from uneducated anti-theist. Something you were probably taught uncritically.
You really have no grounds to say Priests think that this is a lie at all.
God clearly does exist as divine conservation is still necessarily the case.
Heaven and Hell require a lot of philosophy you likely aren't prepared for to unpack so I will just say that we know of them through revelation first so obviously if God is fake then so is His Revelation.
>This guy

Attached: 1513834542110.jpg (310x360, 74K)

>Questions?
How old are you?

If I were a cowardly retard, I would already have caved in to the threat of hell and become a godtard. Like you.

Acknowledging that, at present, we do not know what led to the formation of the universe is the honest position. Fabricating a god and claiming he dunnit is retarded. You have multiple competing creator god myths, all coming with the same amount of evidence as your favourite god (zero) and then you must explain the origin of your favourite god. He doesn't get a special exemption because "he's all magic & shit".

>telling lies for jesus

OK, and when did you come to the conclusion from the OP?

Attached: everyday.jpg (450x315, 68K)

>reddit
>joo
You forgot hat. That would give you the holy trinity and you would have won the debate. Lern to godtard.

>The view of Jesus as a plagiarized figure from other stories has no evidence to itself.
Except it was obviously stolen from Pagans, even his name is from Krishna.

I cannot recall the precise age, but it was before I had completed primary school that it was very clear that god was Santa-tier garbage. So around 9 or 10 years old. I was not raised to believe or to disbelieve. The subject was not discussed, either at home or at my school. I was left to work it out on my own. It's not surprising that the religion scam wants to sell their lies to people when they are too young to reason.

I knew Ded Moroz (prototype of your Santa) was bs about the same age but never thought of religion yet.
The realization about the scam of the religion came at ~13yo, once I've had enough experience of looking at how orthodox priests behave, how the orthodox church is pushing its shit into politics overall, and the breaking point when I finally decided that this all was bs is when I found out that christening or your infant actually costs money, and later that day it was told to me by my mom that churches don't even pay taxes.
Nobody in the family discussed this as well.

>literally never read the Bible and gets doctrine from gaytheism memes
Kill yourself

Evolutionist: Due to advance indoctrination, head injury or other mental disabilities, this character believes his grandpa is a rock. Evolutionist rulers must employ a regent.
-6 Diplomacy
-6 Martial
-6 Stewardship
-6 Intrigue
-6 Learning
-3 Health
-30% Fertility
-100 Personal Combat Skill

Attached: 1542736711854.jpg (868x704, 95K)

... out of all the whataboutisms the zeitgeistfags have ever uttered, this is one I hadn't heard before.

Saint Nicholas is a known historical figure, and the Ded Moroz as a santa proxy was a later development due to their connection through father Christmas. What kid of enlightens mind just doesn't bother to to research his excuses before talking about them with others?

SLIDE THREAD

Get fucked yid

>christian memes are older than pagan rituals
sure thing mr shekelstein
try your kike propaganda on somebody else

You are aware his gift giving persona was even a thing until centuries after the orthodox church arrived in Russia, right? And it was as a direct result of local writers and artist wanting a more national counterpart to father christmas? Even if you are too lazy to read textbooks and papers about, you can probably find this info on wikipedia.

If you are basing your skepticism on bad information, what doesn't that say about it?

silence heathen

>talking-snake book will confirm magic invisible floating faggot in the sky

Attached: godtard.png (645x729, 40K)

Fact thread

>JOO!
You forgot hat and reddit.