How do we deal with the chinks buying up all of the local baby formula problem?

How do we deal with the chinks buying up all of the local baby formula problem?

is it happening in your country too? wtf is their problem? locals need that shit and they are willing to leave them dry for an extra $¿

Attached: r0_0_800_600_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg (800x600, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wX5YdbyYNGk
youtu.be/2RHs12IZEk0
youtu.be/YQm5FZMforg?t=6
youtube.com/watch?v=BmOaQ4J81jY
youtube.com/watch?v=eYOwZwJrsqE
watoday.com.au/national/act/how-they-fed-us-donkey-burgers-20121117-29jn6.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know, organize an action group and buy up something that the chinks need

it's an advertisement campaign by the milk industry

>using (((formula)))

you are pathetic if you are giving that synthetic shit to your kid instead of breastfeeding them. it's a soup of GMO vegetable oils and vitamins and minerals that are in poorly absorbed form and extracted by dangerous solvents. how well your child is fed during its infancy will determine how he functions and his body develops for the rest of his life.

Used to work in a pharmacy my Egyptian boss would sell it BY THE PALLET to chinks, completely illegally and would pay in cash

Sounds like a seller’s market. Consider selling formula?

Chinks dont need anything. Theyre insects who feed off the pheromones of man.

dont give your babies that shit...let the chinks buy it up and poison there babies, while white people produce strong babies built on breast milk from their mothers.

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-11-24 at 8.57.11 PM.png (208x390, 130K)

is there a milkers shortage in oz? i thought this stuff was for welfare card having single mother pill and meth whores.

>Exports are bad, hurr durr.

you increase production, fuckwit.

this
but it does look strange seeing like 20 chinks buy 2 cans at a time running in and out of woolies like the world is about to end

i reckon you could get a root for a can easy

We literally are producing so much milk here, that the farms are going out of business faster than Sears

Why don't you buy superior American milk?

>baby formula
Do you want retarded children, user? Who gives a shit what chinks give their retarded clone children.

>implying
the other insectoids added some poisonous stuff to their formula, so thousands of kids died. No no one trusts the chinese formula and they buy it in other countries.

i keep paying all these single mothers to let me suck their titties dry...ive never had such sick gains my life literally revolves around working out at the gym and sucking titties in my free time

I've walked into countless pharmacies and seen the chinks wait for a new box of baby formula. The formula isn't even stacked on the shelf before it is all bought up by the yellows.

The employees keep tabs on how many has been bought by each person to stop hoarding.

Fuckin gains bro. Tittie city gains bud.

What's interesting too, they did the same with some hypertension pills for Europeans just this year. They were contaminated with some cancerous stuff.
Chinks just don't give a fuck about anyone, not even themselves. Buying anything from them is a risk.
youtube.com/watch?v=wX5YdbyYNGk

Formula is fucking poison, look at the research.
Let them have it.

youtu.be/2RHs12IZEk0

I was cucked by the starting advertisement.

This video explains it well.

youtu.be/YQm5FZMforg?t=6

blacks steal it all where I'm from. Most baby formula aisles in grocery stores are locked up by theft counter measures I shit you not.

>Not feeding your infant real mothers milk

>stop hording
So just order more formula to sell. Caputalism isn't hard and chinks are dumb insectoids for not just ordering directly.
>not having your spawn suck milkers

You should breastfeed babies anyway, it gives them higher IQs and makes them healthier than kids on formula. Only a moron would think canned anything>human tit milk nutritionally optimized for human infants.

I've never heard of this but who cares? Babies should be breast fed. Let the bugmen gorge their spawn on onions and additives.

probably better than those $50 jars of wood pulp and bullshit my dumbass buddy used to buy at GNC

>I've walked into countless pharmacies
What do you do in your spare time?

Sounds like a win-win
>chinks buy up all the formula to give to their babies who grow up dull and sickly
>white Strayans feed their babies breastmilk so they can be smart and have strong immune systems

What's not to like here, Bruce?

Yeah where I live formula is kept in the locked case behind the clerk's counter along with the cigarettes and cans of chew tobacco. Store workers said the beaners and druggies would rip it off by the box and try to return it for cash later before they did this

>Feeding the baby formula like some nigger
user....

breast feed, and stop making a big deal out of a non-issue, there is plenty of other brands available that are just as good, all the daigous are doing is arbitrage that you bogan cunts would do too if you could speak/read chink hieroglyphs

sign,

aussie guy with a chinky chink gf (fuck fat white bitch aussie pigs)

cmong, start slaying those druggies ald

Chinkd believe murican mlik is like murican meat, full of hormone additives.

While frimly believing milk kikes’ brainwashing that breastfeeding is inhuman and cruel.

Why do mothers feed this shit to their kids? Do chicks run outta tit milk after a while? I don't get it.

they claim 'no all women can breastfeed' but it's just because they're lazy and unwilling to give it more than a few days

it's not easy to do, but the idea only a few women can do it is total bullshit, all women can, it's just that ya nanna and ya aunties use to teach the new mother how to do it, but now with smaller families and divorce and shit there is no-one to guide them unless you pay $$$

it's a fucking disaster but no-one says shit because feelings get hurt as they rightfully feel like a failure for not breastfeeding

>flag
i hate you and i hope your country burns

human tit milk>anything

Because they are fucking insects who have no clue how to make a living apart from trying to rip some other cunt off

They're called daigus
Got myself a newborn, fuck all formula just the " junk food variety" left on shelves. After a ceaser some mother's haven't released the hormone yet to supply milk and only release colostrum for the first week or two so hence the need for a good quality formula.
They need to be fucking bashed. Aussie kids are missing out here

What, so they just cbf to go through the discomfort of figuring out how to produce milk? Wtf.

Sometimes or often, they can't keep up with the babies need especially in the case of twins. Survival of the fittest remember we aren't machines like dairy cows.

Free market, deal with it

>formula is industrial food
>formula is poison
>mother eats industrial food + drugs
>breast milk is magically clean and pure

Does not compute.

but in this case we appear to be ripping them off
IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SEEEEEEEEEEENSE

>all chinks look the same

Chinks are susceptible to brainwashing, chinkess are especially dumb, if you launch an influencer campaign they would believe eating shit is good for health.

They will actually curse you if you even mention breastfeeding.

That's also why they believe communism. Dumb as shit.

Aussies are especially fucked coz all the dumb rich and lowlife chinks who are rejected by NA are flocking to your cuckland. Enjoy.

Milk kikes make the formula flavor addicting, and some chinks even bride hospitals to feed newborns their brands.

Chink gold rush:
youtube.com/watch?v=BmOaQ4J81jY

We need to poison the formula and leave it as bait for the Chinks. Only takes a few little insect babies to die over their and they won't trust Australian formula

Why don't Chinese importers just buy it in bulk like you do with literally every other type of food? Reselling from retail is retard-level arbitrage.

Attached: 1512558530058.jpg (265x299, 36K)

oh right, so what did mothers do before formula ya fkn idiot? the whole hormone thing is bullshit, ya fat pig of a woman couldn't be bothered because it takes effort ya fkn lout, what do you think other mammals do ya drongo

pretty much

a small minority, a TINY minority, most women don't breastfeed though so don't come at me with that bullshit excuse that applies to 0.001%

Why dont the gooks just set up factories in china ffs?

Just have a healthy child/wife bro
capitalism

>feeding your child food with the good goy seal of approval

kys race mixer

>Chinks
Stop being racist. Nigger.

Export / import restrictions.

They did. That's what caused the problem. They're so retarded, and have so little regard for product quality or the safety of their fellow Chinamen, that they had serious contamination issues. Chinese don't trust their own products.

>Fuck off chink cunt. No more milk Gibs

Nope wrong, the hospital had signs everywhere saying how the won't promote formula, breast is best

Attached: downloadfile.png (700x541, 398K)

Hello newfag

Attached: 1542864888550.png (600x600, 381K)

Even if the brand is correct the chinks won't buy it with Chinese writing packaging. If they know it's from Australia they trust it but with Gook packaging it could be counterfeit and poisonous

You should always ensure your partner is able to breast feed / produce breast milk before having a child with them.

Attached: mediadc.brightspotcdn.jpg (3960x2640, 1M)

Because no one would buy it from them.
Chinese are so keen on making an extra buck by scamming one another that trust - except in core family member - is eroded completely.
A Chink would add literal poison to your food to make a little bit more money right now, instead of giving you high quality and making money off you for years to come.

stay mad incel

Then maybe we should cover them with Chinese writing. Australians would know that it's safe because we have standards for supply chains, but it would be indiscernible from counterfeit in China.

Attached: 1528606153139.jpg (672x955, 223K)

Bahahaha wtf

So there is no solving the problem, the gonties are gonna be after our formula forever.

Nice REEEEEEE there mate.

The babies don't develop as fast. The evidence is in other countries that don't have formula X their mortality rates are higher and nutrition rates are lower.
All I'm saying is sometimes a bit of formula can help supplement the rapid growth before the milk supply is in full swing.

>incel
lmao incels settle for a gook after they've given up on finding someone of their own kind. Look at most WMAF couples, the man is always some beta nerd

The only way you could do that is if she already had kids. Milk doesn't come out til birth or shortly after

it quite simple chinks don't trust chink companies. most chink companies use made of english or other foreign language to trick chinks to buy their shit.

They have no confidence in chink quality control, and prefer foreign products.

youtube.com/watch?v=eYOwZwJrsqE

>there are people who actually counterfeit australian baby formula
this sounds like it's out of one of those ancap smily memes.

Because in China everything could be faked. The mainlanders implicitly believe that Western societies would not poison their own people, that all their stuff has been "tested" and (((approved))).
As for why they don't breast-feed, I don't have a clue. Perhaps it's a status thing.

not even half true ya know, australian standards are fucking awful, we use to pollute our beef supply to our own people with human parts, kangaroo, other animals and bits, huge amount of fraud done by aussies to others, just as bad

>we use to pollute our beef supply to our own people with human parts
You're gonna have to cite that shit, Bruce.

Also shit gook diets hinder the ability to make a heap of milk straight up

That's what I've been saying, Bruce

This is bullshit.
Nothing magic in mothers milk - apart from some antigenes against diseases.
In the 1970s everyone was convinced that formula is the way to go, now it's the other way round.
If you can breastfeed your kid, do it - at least for a few months. If not, just give him formula.
But fucking relax - not everything is a life or death decision. Why does everyone believe that there is ONE RIGHT WAY to raise kids, while at the same time they are producing neurotics, trannies and autists at record rates?

watoday.com.au/national/act/how-they-fed-us-donkey-burgers-20121117-29jn6.html

>Australians were unwittingly fed donkey meat, goat and maggot-ridden offcuts by some of the country's leading meat producers, according to newly revealed Royal Commission findings.

ya don't even know ya own history ya faggot bogan cunt

A Local pub was mixing pet food grade mince with beef for the burgers not even two years ago, my mates was a dishy and quit immediately

Where did daddy touch you?

Chinks don't believe chinks, they know deep down that they are an inhuman race, they believe whites.

One perp of the poisinous formula is a joint venture with NZ, it's only after NZ repeatedly warned chink government that they are forced to take action.

Chink milk farmers bribed and colluded with the companies to supply adulterated substandard milk.

I mean chink hospitals.

Of your wife is feeding this shit to your baby you need to go home and neck yourself, you filthy cuck. The least you can do is insist on breast milk for your child, or choose a woman that would make that choice anyway. Fuck, that pisses me off.

listen here you filthy chink FUCK
all those rich old chinks flocking to aus will
>build huge apartment buildings on the gold coast to secure our tourism monopoly
>breed (as in breed in then out)
>die (all they built will become ours)
and if you dare start a war all those that live here will be raped or killed and you can bet your tick tack dick that we will film it with the most savage banter the world has ever seen

australia belongs to australians and your pathetic attempts to take over will be in vein, your weak sissy soldiers will never set foot on australian soil FUCKIN FORGET ABOUT IT

It seems to have gone hand in hand with the abandoning of breastfeeding along with the promotion of (((formula)))

mate, whites do the same fucking shit to each other, butchers here have been fucking over nannas and their sunday roast for well over 100 years now

look up meat glue, aussies are the biggest swindlers, but just like you scream and accuse others of doing exactly what they do themselves

Its not poison i drank it as a baby and im fine

You cant just order it from china government would find out and have them executed

RWDS is the only solution.

This is arab tier stupidity. You are probably one of the dumbest cunts on this forum

>ceaser
= cesarean section for English speakers
t. Knows some Anzslang

They are ripping off their fellow chinks who are buying the stuff.

The trend towards formula started to reverse some 20 years ago, but still the psychological problems are increasing - so, no correlation.

What really changed is that mothers before just had their kids and some information by doctors and their mothers, while now every pregnant woman has already read at least 3 books about pregnancy motherhood and raising kids till the age of 18 and they treat the information received like some autistic bible. This even got worse with social media: Now it's not only self help books but their whole circle of more or less retarded "friends".

Oxytocin

Yeah mate
Cheers cunt

They're only buying A2 brand and Blackmore's mainly. They're the best quality, the naan is ok just doesn't have as much nutrient. Look down the baby isle for yourself next time you go to the supermarket. Notice what is raided by Daigus and what brands aren't.

Lol keep coping, every chink know your cuckland is the last choice of either unis or immigration with the lowest barrier.

>will be raped or killed
Ask any chink there who they'll fight for, once chink always chink, you wives and daughters that these chinks have being craving will be gang raped in front of you cucks at gun point door by door.

Chink resterant have even more secrets, WHITES ARE GODS TO CHINKS.

They just passed a new law forbidding it, will
force chinks to buy chinkland produced formula.

> just doesn't have as much nutrient.
Imagine believing milk kikes.

English teacher or proxy?
Yes, they believe in the goods white sell to whites. Not many know that all the tricks they play on each other have all been done before, it's just that these days it's often more sophisticated.
It's just a part of industrial development. People will always cheat people if they feel they can get away with it, whether it's quality control, counterfeit goods, contracts, or finance.

99% of everything you guys own is made in china yet you complain about some formula

get a grip

Wow. About as many dumb nigger FAGGOTS on here than on the anti-circumcision threads.
Half of ya'll don't even have a damn baby-fuck off. You'd be lucky to find someone who wants to fuck you. Take it if you can.
For the rest, whatever. Yea, breastmilk is the obvious right choice. But some women do try their hardest and still struggle to produce enough. My wife breastfeeds and supplements with formula. There's nothing wrong with it. Ya'll some dumb puritanical fucktards.
Her supply may eventually catch up where we don't need it. We also buy milk from a friend who is also breastfeeding and sells us her extra.
I know plenty of dumb fucks who were breastfed. There are more important things to worry about than formula. Like how the fuck you gonna raise a kid?

I will reply to my own post that if my wife tried to stop breastfeeding altogether, I'd tell her to get her shit together and struggle through it. She knows I won't go for that anyways. I don't understand why some women give up so easily or don't even try. Those are dumb fucks too.