Society so good children have to take on jobs to afford healthcare

Please tell me again how bad things are in Norway

Attached: heartwarming.png (640x853, 480K)

So a kid has to make money because his shitty parents can't afford to provide him his needs.

Other than bad parenting whats the issue?

>diabetes
>service dog
ofc his insurance isn't going to pay for that. i don't even believe that's a real article.

Why would a diabetic need a service dog

Why the fuck does a diabetic need a service dog lmao

>selling pumpkins
>child labor
you fucking kidding me? next i'm going to see CNN reporting about parents getting arrested cause their kids are doing "child labor" by selling lemonade

fuck off

what the fuck is a diabetic service dog?
test your fucking blood and do insulin.

Jesus Christ. You guys are bragging about how little you know about what you’re trying to talk about

Attached: AB1D9C7E-BB3E-4433-9048-7D8973D85430.jpg (750x1097, 199K)

The irony of this they think a national health service would be able to afford this shit.

Like imagine how much money we'd dump just on niggers and keeping them normal, no money for this shit.

Now that I think about it, national health service would speed up the collapse and inevitable civil war sooner.

>Selling lemonade
Thats illegal without a permit

>service dog for a diabetic

Fuckin’ white people man... Is their a race more bitch made and frail than whites?

Attached: 48879CA6-35C4-4ADC-882E-156E186CD81F.gif (331x197, 1.71M)

Ah I get it. The dog smells that disgusting stench diabetics evaporate. Now tell me more about how we should force the weak to this cruel existence and not revert to a low populated but highly skilled society

The kid can't use a drop of blood instead?

Maybe we should just bash their heads with stones when they’re first born? That would be better? We could have a firing squad set up for any child that gets a cold. This sounds like a great society I would love to live in.

Attached: BFA9E88E-C6C6-42A4-9773-7154B0E8C2CB.jpg (403x389, 20K)

holy fuck just get a machine that measures it trough blood like everyone else you little faggot
>These dogs are trained in a variety of ways, and although they receive certification, there is no universally accepted test to ensure their competence.
>But a second study, presented by Los at the recent meeting of the American Diabetes Association in New Orleans, found that although the dogs do appear to detect low blood sugar, they also often alerted owners when they didn't have low blood sugar, and were usually slower than a CGM to alert to actual low blood sugar.
no wonder this healthcare doesn't pay for it since it's not even reliable

you are now aware that service dogs can smell the ketones produced by the body of a diabetic when he has dangerously low blood sugar.

you are now aware that these dogs can be trained to alert the diabetic (through licking, nudging, barking) or to go look for help

these dogs are more useful for T1 diabetics (AKA, real diabetes). T2 diabetics are just fat and old fuckers.

knowledge shall set you free, fags.

Attached: alpina_historie_E46_B3_33.jpg (1600x1200, 1.98M)

Diabetes can make you blind you how dumb do you have to be
?

Oh, ok I get it now. You're about to pull the false dichotomy thing. Stop posting

What’s false? He has a disease that if left untreated will kill him. Your suggestion was that allowing him a chance at life was somehow cruel, and moreover society as a whole would benifit from not helping him. I followed that train of thought to it’s logical conclusion

Is the service dog gonna inject him with insulin? Why the fuck would someone with diabetes need a service dog?

Kid just wants a damn dog and his parents don't wanna clean its shit.

At least we don't talk like niggers.

They can smell when a child’s blood sugar is low and cue them to get food or insulin before a diabetic seizure happens. This is especially useful for children who can be forgetful when self monitoring their blood sugar. Because they’re kids and kids can fuck up. The alternative is putting the fear of god in them to a possibly traumatic level (and even then they can still fuck up, they’re kids) or forcing them to live a highly supervised regimented life. Having a service dog allows them to experience a much more normal childhood.

This is retarded. Service dogs aren't covered by healthcare anywhere, they paid for by fundraising and donation to orgs like The Guide Dog Association. This kid either decided to pitch in and help or it might even be a one-time photo op to raise awareness of the need for service dogs. It literally is a feel-good story.

Attached: 62d.png (194x299, 83K)

Fake news. Nobody is uninsured anymore because Obama said Obamacare would fix it.

>Our service dogs aren't selling!
>How do we fix that?!
>I know tell the goyim that they can smell your blood sugar levels!

A service dog for diabetes?
Fuck this lying little shit, and fuck anyone with an """emotional support animal""".

Lol wait, let me get this straight, so your theory is that service dogs are a hoax?

I'll pay for this little faggot to get a pitbull.

>Kid has diabetes
>parents do not teach him how to eat right
>kid isn't being taught how to take care of himself
>doctor says "do this" to help diabetes
>the left/progressives
>"I know a good idea! lets get him a dog!"
>There's literally a service dog for every " medical condition" including manic depression
>yet the left wants service dogs to be covered by insurance agencies
>mfw
this is how low we have to stoop

Attached: all so tiresome.jpg (492x449, 48K)

There is a dumb cunt that posts on /ck/ about their "emotional support chicken". These people need the bullet.

>emotional support chicken

Attached: 1547361431914.jpg (700x876, 308K)

here's the thing: even if this WAS marginally more efficient than a diabetes blood monitor, it is about an order of magnitude more expensive to fund.
the government does not have "unlimited amounts of money". It has to make choices about where to spend it, sometimes difficult ones.
Government isn't going to spend $1000 a year on specially trained diabetic service dogs when it can instead spend less on mechanical insulin monitors and use the difference to pay for pediatric chemotherapy.

That's how it worked in Canada for a while. The government pays for low cost stuff that's actually proven to work. You're a woman who wants long term birth control? Free tubal ligation. Want that thousands of dollars birth control injection that wears off in ten years? tough luck, pay for it yourself.

Sadly enough we've gotten cucked and are now paying for tranny hormones out the wazoo.

Why do you think a dog trained to smell blood sugar levels is the same as a pet chicken?

>$1000 a year on specially trained diabetic service dog

Attached: dog.png (954x778, 273K)

>the government does not have "unlimited amounts of money". It has to make choices about where to spend it, sometimes difficult ones.
Can’t wait for that Space Force nobody asked two questions about how to fund amirite

I know a young teen girl who has a dog like this. She was born diabetic and has a mother and father who are super fit successful people. Fairly famous, people who visit this board from the usa and maybe any other nation have seen her work. So its not bad parenting.

The dog can help with her blood sugar and if she crashes.

That kid
>Diabetus
Best laugh i had today

>dogs
>smell blood sugar levels
I wonder how retarded you are.

Attached: 1517059077798.jpg (420x330, 22K)

I'm saying service dogs being able to smell your blood sugar levels is a hoax. They would be responding to other changes that come with the drop in blood sugar levels. These changes are often things that come as sign of weakness for prey animals, and we train dogs to respond to these signs with submissive responses instead of predatory responses. Their owners from further on taught that these responses mean that that the dog is detecting a blood sugar decrease. But fuck, if you're diabetic and suddenly start experiencing the symptoms of diabetes but are too much of a dumb fuck to respond till a dog reacts then you deserve to be taken for a ride.

Do you just not believe in dogs or something? Lol like what do you think bomb sniffing dogs or drug sniffing dogs are? There are literally dogs that can smell cancer.