You that thought these two were getting off should apologize right now

You that thought these two were getting off should apologize right now

reporternews.com/story/news/crime/2018/12/20/father-and-son-pair-indicted-abilene-alley-homicide-neighbor/2377714002/

Attached: d613c4ff-fca9-42d6-add3-5c7446b7cdd5-Combine.jpg (534x401, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reporternews.com/story/news/crime/2018/12/20/father-and-son-pair-indicted-abilene-alley-homicide-neighbor/2377714002/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

goes to trial and they get off

The crazy dude would have been involuntarily committed to a hospital if they had just stepped away and called the police.

Don't be so fucking naive

Crazy fuck said quite clearly several times he was going to kill them, hopefully they won't cuck and take a deal like involuntary manslaughter or whatever.

>SHOOT ME! FUCKING SHOOT ME!
>shoots
>still goes to jail

That's why his dumbassed gf should have shooed him back into the house instead of goading him into attacking an armed father/son duo

Attached: 1543637163153.png (953x574, 33K)

>goes to trial and they get off
A jury in Texas will never convict them, and they will be given awards.

Attached: Let off and awarded.jpg (1920x2048, 1.42M)

you realize an indictment is not a conviction right?

The old guy looks exactly like that australian who kept his daughter in the basement and raped her lol

if they stepped away the big crazy guy would have killed them whit the bat you donkey.

I doubt it

>indictment = conviction

Attached: 1541570294697.jpg (326x294, 34K)

Rolf Harris?

They won't. Dead guy was such a nutter he beat on the postman for walking up to his house to do his job, bringing that angry fuck his mail. The who neighborhood knew what an unbalanced screwball the dead guy was, which was why the Millers came there armed since the guy was liable to go bezerk on them like he had the rest of the neighborhood. Pic related is from Aaron Howard's own Facebook which still hasn't been taken down

Attached: aaron2.png (497x464, 44K)

Can’t belive it took almost a dozen posts to get to this...

kek

No, Josef Fritzl

you have no idea the history between those men, it could very well have been premeditated

Fritzl was AUSTRIAN, not Australian

>it could very well have been premeditated
Just look at their previous criminal records.

Attached: aaron record.png (1853x978, 313K)

The Millers had never met Howard prior to that day. They only heard what kind of a kook he was from other neighbors who he was prone to screaming at and violently threatening. Aaron was a human pitbull

Attached: 44108611_290600261772908_4266342219440455680_n.jpg (960x630, 65K)

Austrian, not Australian

Attached: Expanding Miller.jpg (1526x1084, 432K)

If they knew the guy was a handful, why would they instigate shit with him by pulling his matress back out the dumpster, shirtless and armed?

It's called land of the free, the fucking government needs to fuck off and let people deal with their own business. Cucks like you are just fucking ruining this nation with your faggot shit

>Be a handful
> Now you can do whatever you want
user please, don't have kids.

Attached: garbage day.gif (477x250, 1.99M)

>If you know you are going to die eventually, why live?

Hopefully they'll walk

>cops would killed the guy way sooner
>cops wouldn’t even goto trial
Fuck this gay earth

>a jury in Texas
>consisting of commieforinian transplants

Jew from Austria.

Feel bad for howard since he was clearly mentally ill
i doubt it

>Feel bad for howard since he was clearly mentally ill
He is in a better place now.

Attached: autistic screeching.png (400x340, 69K)

I doubt it

looool, hadn't seen that one

Attached: 1544148418371.jpg (1024x416, 40K)

Dead guy was piece of shit with many arrest record but beside that if I don't have a gun and a man with a gun aiming a gun to me and say 1+1=3 I say "Yes Sir that is right, have a nice day." Idiot. Bitch wife.

Attached: 1544154974296.jpg (1024x686, 340K)

>killing a fellow American over nothing
degenerate
Idk, I just cannot sympathize with fat rural Americans for some reason

Can someone post the video again? And meme?

They get 20 years trust me

BACK OFF!

>Someone causes a scene for the littlest shit
>absolves them from any wrong doing

You can't let people like that do what they want. As you see, Mr. Aaron did what he wanted and is now dead over a used mattress in a dumpster

this

from what I saw that fucker was a screeching nutcase. I had a neighbour just like him a couple of years ago. I'm glad they shot that fucker, its just too bad they didn't punch that stupid woman in the face a few times too. If that assclown was mentally ill then she should have tried to defuse the situation. Anyway I hope these two guys walk free.

>In this town there lived a methhead by the name of Texas Bat
>Many men had tried to take him and that many men were splat
>He was vicious and a druggie, with a height of 6 foot 4
>And the notches on his bat numbered one and nineteen more
>One and nineteen more
>Now the boomer started talkin' made it plain to folks aroun'
>He was here to take a mattress back and out of his front lawn
>And he said it didn't matter but he was after Texas Bat
>After Texas Bat
>Wasn't long before this story was relayed to Texas Bat
>But the junkie didn't worry, men who tried before were splat
>Twenty men had tried to take him, twenty men had made a slip
>Twenty one would be the boomer with the big iron on his hip
>Big iron on his hip
>Now the morning passed so quickly and it was time for them to meet
>It was twenty past eleven when they got up on their feet
>Folks were watchin' from their windows
>Every body held their breath
>They knew this handsome boomer was about to meet his death
>About to meet his death
>There was three feet between them
>When they stopped to make their play
>And the swiftness of the boomer is still talked about today
>Texas Bat had swung twice when the bullet fairly ripped
>And the boomer's aim was deadly, with the big iron on his hip,
>Big iron on his hip
>It was over in a moment and the crowd all gathered 'round
>There before them lay the body of the methhead on the ground
>Oh, he might have went on livin' but he made a fatal slip
>When he tried to match the boomer with the big iron on his hip
>Big iron on his hip
>Big iron, big iron,
>Oh he tried to match the boomer with the big iron on his hip
>Big iron on his hip

Jow Forums is such a cancer in my mind that I was really sad about seeing orange shirt get killed, then 5 minutes after reading shitposts I give zero fucks and think its funny

underrated

Attached: queen.gif (480x202, 1.35M)

>abilene
>californians

Not a chance.

This guy can't handle even the most basic social interactions without losing his mind (in his own words). He's better off dead.

The mind of a beta orbiter everyone

>violent, irrational faggot want the world to bend to his every will.
>gets killed by someone that says, "Fuck You" to that.
what's not to love? You either respect that or you're the faggot that expects the world to bend to your whiny demands.

Take your swing...

Attached: 1537578968447.jpg (426x812, 84K)

Incredible

Attached: doubt.png (808x1300, 383K)

He was a literal psycho on camera how could you
>flag

Checks out.

>A jury in Texas will never convict them

and yet a grand jury just indicted them
They father shot at a guy holding a baseball bat, who was too far away at the time to even hit him. Then after that, the bat gets barely thrown and the guy turns his back to run away and they gun down a now unarmed man looking to flee.
If they do separate trials maybe the father will walk, maybe maybe his shots where not life threatening. The son, who never was in any danger, is just screwed. As I suspect his shots where the kill shots. Long after the now dead guy was unarmed with his back turned.

Attached: MagS1e2.jpg (874x1400, 185K)

tell me about him.

why doesn't he wear the sleeves?

Yeah, but he already said he was going to kill them both. A good lawyer would argue that sense he never backed down to two armed me, any move he made could have been interpreted as an attempt to get or pull a weapon.

If someone is using escalating language to me and I pull a gun and he keeps escalating and doesn't seem concerned and turns his back, it's reasonable to assume he's reaching for a weapon.

Fucking newfags jesus christ

go the fuck back to wherever you came from

Attached: 1524542680937.jpg (435x547, 24K)

Attached: fyucs.webm (382x554, 190K)

Anyone who parts their hair down the middle like the son should face jail time.

BACK OOOOOOOFFFF.

Attached: 1544158514043.png (700x1000, 768K)

>"come within 3 feet of me and I'll kill you"
>goes within 3 feet if him
>gets killed

He got a bit portly for a moment there.

I've been wondering what was going on with Wyatt Burp and Doc Hollandaise

>A good lawyer would argue

Well yeah, the whole point of a grand jury is it's only the prosecution's side, with no counter defense. So while a G.J outcome shows merit to the case, it still rather one sided. Yet still, the son shot the guy when the victim's back turned, after he was disarmed and also moving away.
It's not good for the son. Odds are they don't even get to bring in the character of the victim either. Just play the video at most. This whole incident comes down to I think it's 5 people in total being just pure dumb fucks all the way around.

There goes my hero

Holy shit!
You mean larping like ur in some quentin tarantino movie doesn't actually work out irl?? Wtf dude!?

No body cared who he was until he took off the sleeves.

Attached: 1537550592554.gif (624x951, 197K)

>white trash stops up community trash container with a mattrees that doesn't belong there
>gets told not to
>has a psychotic episode on camera
>gets told not to
>finally attacks neighbours
>gets shot

Clear-cut case of self defence.

Attached: 1537452110380.png (923x713, 45K)

Yeah mate, sorry about that.
We usually enjoy bbqs.

Attached: images-47.jpg (226x282, 9K)

That's what you get for bringing your wife to a gun fight

Attached: 1529444698193.jpg (569x569, 49K)

Except I seem to remember from the articles they have different surnames. She was his girlfriend.

Frontier J U S T I C E

Attached: C45448C4-23EC-40F8-B6BA-3DE810006A59.jpg (188x324, 34K)

Attached: pepemiller.png (668x1405, 176K)

Despite what you LARPing faggots think you don't have the right to shoot someone over an argument. That video clearly shows how much time they had to just walk away. They had more than enough protection to walk away and call the cops but they didn't. They instigated a fight and fired several shots into an already wounded man. That being said, what's legal is whatever a jury decides is legal and this did happen in Texas, so we'll see.

Attached: 801d2f9c71686d32bf139425e0add7e7.jpg (700x2432, 355K)

>instigated

They told orange man to back off several times, who then proceded to swing his bat violently. Shooting was self defense.

>More: Abilene man shot and killed over argument about trash in alley
>Michael Miller fired a shotgun while Johnnie Miller shot a pistol
That's just crazy.

What I love best about the video is the fucking bitch holding the camera. She's egging on her man, and he's clearly peacocking for her... until shit gets real.

That bitch is the reason he's dead, not because Guts McTavish and his son. They were only reacting to this guy's threats of "I'm going to kill you!" Which were a result of this dumb cunt.

>who was too far away at the time to even hit him
That is not known since the wife egging him on conviniently turned the camera away.
>The son, who never was in any danger, is just screwed
Shooting in defense of another is a valid cause. The fact alone that the nutjob told them multiple times he was going to kill them both would be grounds ( even in a dystopian shithole like here in goymany ) to reduce it from murder to manslaughter. All he has to do is argue that after making an attempt on them he feared the guy was gonna get a gun or heading for his car to plow through them muzzie style to get off with manslaughter. Thats about the worst he can get. There is no question they can argue that this guy was unhinged.
What I really want to know is if the wife made a life insurance on her husband...

That's not a justification to kill someone.

Hey fuck face, im gonna fuckin gut you like a fish. What you say about that niggerboy?

Is that the guy they shot?

Underaded

Attached: 1544723276426.gif (578x422, 474K)

Look at this fucken kid who would get shot in the face with a 20 gauge for daring to discuss with his neighbor the amount of toxic chemicals being stored twenty feet from his fence.

Freedom doesn't mean 'everybody gets to be a gun-toting warlord' you fucken brainlet.

Now swinging and throwing a bat after you made those threats will get you killed in self defence

Wow Texas is so based compared to California

>decency is a 'whiny demand'
Africanized Burger braincells, gentlemen.

grand jury doesn't indict based on guilty not guilty, they have a much lower standard

Attached: 1538847097913.jpg (1242x1984, 432K)

>reporternews.com/story/news/crime/2018/12/20/father-and-son-pair-indicted-abilene-alley-homicide-neighbor/2377714002/

Has a grand jury in the history of American jurisprudence ever done anything but act like the groveling BDSM slaves of the prosecutor?

Holy shit the memes birthed by this event will be the death me

Attached: 1547243197575.png (720x1000, 1.02M)

>oh no he's a bully
>better let him walk in my house and fuck my wife

You sound like a woman.

Sure I'll wave a bat at you and scream that I'm going to kill you any time I want something.

I'm not sure how this chart works out when you don't have the options available to you (Ideally they would have tazed him if they were cops), but the situation kept escalating and they are not trained officers with all the tools. They tried to de-escalate the situation as civilians (though they were assholes about it instead of using the language a cop would use), so.... just some food for thought
Does a baseball bat deliver injury or serious bodily injury? I think cracked ribs is serious, but I'm not the authority on the subject.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-05-23-at-11.19.23-AM.png (577x571, 219K)

>Does a baseball bat deliver injury or serious bodily injury?
Want to find out?

a punch in the nose can kill you, a bat is definitely a deadly weapon.