What is your honest opinion of Romania and Romanians?

What is your honest opinion of Romania and Romanians?

Attached: 1545813966628.jpg (3648x2432, 461K)

The only one I know of is that Vee retard from youtube and he's a furry cuck

Gypsy trash

They're okay.

Some are really great the others are gypsies

I only met down to Earth, nice Romanians. Some are whores, who try to trick you, but at least they openly admit that.

Attached: A05653A7-64B4-44AD-B5A3-2FDDF2DE0450.png (745x601, 390K)

Do you really want to know?

most irrelevant nation in europe.

I was there in 2009 and 2013. Honestly its shithole filled with criminal gypsies. At least mountains are fine but you can find local criminals even here but as long as you are not manlet as romanian gypsy you are fine.

BTW friendliest people in Romania were actually hungarians.

Is that Rose McGowan?

please stop trying to seek these people's approval

The women are gold digging cunts lol

All women are so.

Romania would be better without Romanians

the camgirls are hot

>most irrelevant nation in europe.

Considering the interest in Romania worldwide and its economic growth and politicial power surge, I doubt that. Latvia or Croatia are way less relevant.

Attached: 0A4E345F-6407-4F63-8EE0-09AB9208E81A.jpg (1294x1293, 413K)

Fucked a Romanian prostitues a coupes weeks ago, she was so sweet and nice I fucking would of fallen in love with her there and then, had she not been a whore.

I felt terrible and went all onions in my mind thinking about how I could save her or whatever.

Fuck she was wife material, still a white though, what a shame

Some have very interesting body shapes.
verrrrrry interesting.

Attached: Lana Ivans Wallpaper 1900x1600.jpg (1900x1600, 273K)

They are also the most beautiful bunch of trad girls in Europe. They are like Italians without the diva attitude.

Attached: A001DD79-1582-446F-8190-C4CE58D80C43.jpg (957x960, 176K)

Their women have amazing asses. Best asses on the planet

Best asses on earth!!!!

Perfect asses

Delicious asses

Wonderful asses

Too unimportant to even consider having an opinion about.

10/10 asses

Asses to die for

Irrelevance is the best position to be in I reckon.

The most beautiful asses on the planet

Papagal. Cigani number 1

Asses that will make you contemplate murder

Gypsys.
They really are disgusting beggars.

Asses that make you go Mmmmmmm

They are somewhere close to Rusia, and Poland but not germany so somewhere above turkey.

Hips and asses of the god

Was once walking into a ICA and their was one sitting outside and I told her to suck my dick in romanian lmao.

I want a Romanian wife so badly!

Horrible asses

Hungary is that you?

Jokes aside, gypsies and Romanians are two different races. Romanians are just unfortunate enough to be the first European nation to have unremovable niggers (aka gypsies).

Also, I like Romania and plan to visit at some point to see the mountains and visit Transylvania, which as far as I’m concerned is rightfully Romanian.

I want a new body completely.

subhuman niggers kill 'em all

We don’t give a shit about you. Only your money.

I will do anything for a Romanian wife

I have lots of money. Can I buy a wife?

I'm amazed at the size of the things that Romanian women can fit in their assholes.

Subhuman trash of the worst caliber, every single one is some form of gypsy nigger.

How many bitcoin for this Romanian wife?

Attached: 9A9DDFD8-94C2-4B99-8C83-74BA1007FFA2.jpg (1067x1600, 169K)

You sound like a self-loathing person who takes it out on others and acts tough but you’re really a big baby. That aside, I’d still enjoy visiting your country since you’re only one person out of the entire population.

Romanian women play with your balls like it’s fifa!

Well you’ll see.

You suck you dork

Romania looks nice. Your women are pretty and you dudes rock.

They're good lads and friendly enough with Christian values plus the majority of them can speak English well enough that you can casually converse with them, I don't need to simplify my words too much, which is nice when working with them.
The gypsies are the ones with weird names, typical non gypsy Romanians will have western sounding names. goodlads/10
Plus they're bringing over some of the finest prostitutes in all of Europe.

They are the largest produce of whores. I'm sick and tired of fucking Romanian whores, and I blame their fucking weak ass men for creating them. Stop spreading your women around the world, because they are saturating the market and it gets harder for other women to get into the action.

shutup you idiot.

According to the time zones at the moment you got bigger issues than I do. So you are the big baby taking it out on someone else since it’s safe for you online.

>t.la luz extinguido

Attached: 8e5 (1).png (547x626, 17K)

large gaping assholes
built for anal sex

>Be Romania
>Don't exist at all until late XIX century
>Be various irrelevant voyvodships instead
>Always under vassalage to stronger neighbours
>Do nothing of notice for centuries
>Turks arrive
>Bend over instantly
>Send over your crops, money and most importantly your own young sons to be brainwashed into becomming jannisaries
>If you look up battles involving the Ottomans, you'll find Romanians on their side
>Only a single notable revolt against the Ottomans, under Vlad Tepes, who was Hungarian anyway
>Poles launch a crusade against the Turks together with Hungarians and Brandenburgians, Romanians screw it all up in the Cosmin Forest
>Nothing of notice for centuries again
>Randomly unite
>Become irrelevant again
>World War One starts
>Don't join stright away, instead wait for the best moment to declare the war on Austria-Hungary
>Achieve total moment of surprise, instead lose terribly in a matter of weeks
>Become a literal vassal state to the Germans, who take over the oil fields and take the crops
>Rejoin the war literally a day prior to it ending
>Steal bunch of lands you never held, never had claim to. Solely on the basis of your people spreading like rats and breeding like crazy
>Be only slightly relevant due to oil
>Join team Hitler, he gives "your" lands to the Hungarians instead
>Be a good boi and do nothing about it
>Hitler invades the Soviets, join the fun
>Be widely considered the worst soldiers on the eastern front, worse than god damn Italians
>By your stupidity let an entire German army get encircled and destroyed
>Soviets come knocking, betray your team instantly and fight your former allies instead
>Stalin installs a puppet government anyway
>Nothing of notice up until 1989
>Autumn of Nations happens
>Be the only eastern block nation to have a bloody revolution
>Nothing again
>Join the EU
>Be the poorest country in it with rampant corruption
>WE WUZ being descendants of the romans
>Be known worldwide as gypsies

Attached: vladislav.png (756x849, 131K)

It’s okay, I’ll be avoiding gypsies pretty hard and I don’t look like a push over so I’ll be fine. Plan on visiting more rural locations like onesti, sighisoara, and galati.

I will pay 100 bitcoin for a Romanian waifu

>all of that out of my ass

Attached: 590 (2).jpg (382x382, 27K)

Who cares their women are so gorgeous,

>be woman in Romania
>go to school, high school and college
>get a job
>make 500 euros each month

>be woman in Romania
>quit school and leave country
>fuck rich boomers in germany
>make 500 euros each day
hmmmmm it must be the man's fault. hopefully this shithole collapses so we can purge all boomers and gyp*ies.

Why are Romanian women god tier?

You’re just mad you don’t have 500 euros for a waifu. Pathetic

I've met a Romanian grill once. She was qt and white.

Some kind of sexy woman eugenics going on in Romania.

what I said is literally the only reason you have acces to romanian women. same goes for Ukraine and Bulgaria

Who cares. Access is access. I’m very pragmatic

Well at least Romania has one of the best computer network infrastructures in all of Europe.

I like them. Good people and they hate gypsies as much as me as a half Spaniard who sees gitanos everytime I go to Madrid.

t.gipsy

Do you have a valid visa ?

Based as always

Feels good to be a somewhat rich romanian,will never be a wagie if i keep my shit well

Attached: unknown-25.png (779x978, 794K)

How many bitcoin for a Romanian waifu?

Imagine discovering DNA and then being stripped of honors because you point out that isolated haplogroups will have varying intelligence quotients, faggot.

It’s not about what race is smarter because what I just said is what he said and it’s factually correct. I dare you to find more than 5 full blooded aboriginals from Australia with a triple digit IQ

How is going Itzik?
Still mad?

Who gives a shit about iq when Romanian women have such AMAZING BODIES!???

Nice bait Indonesia.

They're not bad. Really. A lot of people poke fun at them, but they're honestly great. Lots of trafficking going on in Romania though. Especially amongst the gypsies.
My church worked at a camp just for the gypsy kids, apparently one of the kids disappeared a few months after they came back. Could've been another gypsy taking the kid or the parents selling him. I know they pimp their own kids out sometimes.

Any Romanianons want to chime in to add something?

Me when I see Romanian women

Attached: 8AE4301C-D8A5-47FF-AA18-4EEF6F87C765.gif (220x165, 320K)

>Why are Romanian women god tier?

Open your eyes

Attached: sexypamydee_06112018_2100_female_Chaturbate.jpg (1600x1274, 255K)

I went to Erdély for the first time this new year's eve. The memes are real.
Every person who spoke Romanian looked like a swarthy Gypsy. Every guy with a B license plate was a stereotypical fat, bling wearing gypsy fuck.
Half the villages are deserted and you can tell if a village is majority Romanian simply by looking at how dirty and downtrodden they are.
Everywhere there's abandoned construction sites, and the only buildings not looking like total puke are the ones built before 1920.

How Romanian women make a high testosterone man feel!

Attached: FD8FE733-5B18-4A4E-AD65-C203171C3D59.gif (336x252, 1.89M)

Also enjoy our sloppy seconds.
No girl leaves Romania a virgin,so thx for the money.
Guess where all the money that the "whores" make go to:)

Gypsies sell their kids or make them prostitutes.. the boys get teaching in how to pickpocket and steal. Its well known.

Me and and a low testosterone Romanian woman hater

Attached: 13552A75-2FF6-47A2-82CD-D0BCADD8B608.gif (350x200, 990K)

I’ll take your whores no problem!!! Gimme gimme gimme!

They're the Colombian hookers of Europe. A thoroughly gypsied people

Hungarian seething cause while the Hungarian population in Cluj goes down.
The GDP goes up and i'm not even joking at this point.

Most of those abandoned villages were inhabited by Germans especially in Transilvania

I love whores!!!!!

Some are okay and can be welcomed into the nation of white people.

Other's are scum who should have been finished off long ago.

Who doesn’t love whores? Whores make the world go round!!!

Come here then unless your a nigger than it might end badly.
Just don't be fat.

I like that Romanian TV show I watched when I was a kid, they took the communist leaders and tried them and shot them on live tv. I bet their politicians don't fuck them around too much...

nah, you can tell the saxon villages apart too, those are inhabited, although by romanians
i guess they simply moved into the empty houses once Cau sold the saxons to West Germany
the ones i'm talking about are fully romanian villages, i only saw this level of desertedness and disrepair on the iraqi border

>Everywhere there's abandoned construction sites, and the only buildings not looking like total puke are the ones built before 1920
This is very common. Lower-class families go to work abroad. They earn 4000-5000 euros and the first thing they do when they get back is want build a house but because they're retarded the cost goes to 9000-10000 euros and they get caught in a shit ton of taxes and permits. Entire ghost villages of houses without windows/ paint/ roofs and so on.. Mostly happens where the local industry was sacked (after 1989)

You're just baiting at this point

Attached: 20190108_201032.jpg (236x325, 48K)