Keep them out

Someone should poison the water in Africa amren.com/news/2018/01/learned-peace-corps-africa-trump-right/

Attached: Dw3FeiqWsAAosB5.jpg (943x732, 198K)

Lack of sanitation is due to poor living conditions and it's a result of colonization and decades of systemic oppression.

Meme flag, comment discarded.

It's a third world country, people shit on the floor in Europe when it was third world equivalent.

I’ve never read a more false statement

We sent those goons to Australia m8...

>Lack of sanitation is due to poor living conditions and it's a result of colonization and decades of systemic oppression.

Wrong. Niggers are just too dumb to get their own shit away from them

Lack of sanitation is due to the fact that they are literally 80IQ subhumans.

> Failing to dig a hole for your shit is wypipo's fault

pls be trolling

I thought that is exactly what niggers do? Do they need more feces or what?

daily reminder you savages destroy a nation that had master the toilet before you cause you deemed basic sanitation as unchristian.

Tell me more, mexican intellectual.

59 iq for guinea. 80 is fine, it is child level and those know how to use toilet and read.

Ummm they’re just as advanced as white, bigots. Seen the pyramids lately?

Divide that in Half.

Niggers lack the ability to think abstractly. Therefor they are unable to think and analyze the past and future. The can only think in the now and what pleases them. Sure, there are whites this far gone, but we consider them to be mentally retarded and keep them under close surveillance. Niggers and non-whites truly need to be fully eradicated from this planet in order to have any viable future. It will not happen however, and we are doomed. I hope to live in a remote and white part of the country later on in life and watch the destruction from afar.

MEMEFLAGFAGMEMEFLAGFAGMEMEFLAGFAGMEMEFLAGFAGMEMEFLAGFAGMEMEFLAGFAGMEMEFLAGFAGMEMEFLAGFAGMEMEFLAGFAGMEMEFLAGFAGMEMEFLAGFAGMEMEFLAGFAGMEMEFLAGFAGMEMEFLAGFAGMEMEFLAGFAGMEMEFLAGFAGMEMEFLAGFAGMEMEFLAGFAGMEMEFLAGFAG

>on-whites truly need to be fully eradicated from this planet in order to have any viable future. It will not happen however, and we are doomed. I hope to live in a remote and white part of the country later on in life and watch the destruction from afar.

Based AF

you and me both

>I hope to live in a remote and white part of the country later on in life and watch the destruction from afar.

you and me both

>getting triggered by anonymity
>>>reddit

According to your image, the water is already poisoned

Wrong, they had the decency to dig a hole to shit in. This would sometimes pollute the ground water which was still a problem but it's far better than just shitting on the street

Spaniards used to shit in buckets and then they threw the shit out to the streets after yelling so nobody would get shit on them.

Because this the plague hit hard and they blamed the jews that didnt had this shit throwing custom and expelled them from the country

Underrated