youtube.com/watch?v=OGxdgNJ_lZM
youtube.com/watch?v=s93KC4AGKnY
patents.google.com/patent/US20150049634
youtube.com/watch?v=xQhCtnd-jgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we appreciate power

Human's endgame is hivemind and virtual reality. Not AI and space expansion

With government regulation, yes we can.

Attached: thanks-obama-you-are-welcome.gif (370x227, 891K)

>is it too late to stop it?

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=h67JpMyrOVE

hi will create ai to work in realworld while humans escape in virtual reality and live there.

A.I. is not possible.

Here's a fun fact for you. Artificial intelligence can't discern distance. If there was a tiny house 2 feel in front of it and a massive house 5 miles away but they look like they're the same size the AI can't decide if it's a far away house or a small house. Another fun fact, Jow Forums has been helping AI learn how to tell the difference. Ever notice how the captcha is always driving related? Self driving cars are using human data to refine this ability we take for granted. You've helped artificial intelligence by solving captcha's on Jow Forums

Attached: 1539113969892.jpg (495x496, 42K)

>earth gets hit by a solar flare and everyone dies
Great plan

The captcha is used towards Google's autonomous vehicle cars which use camera to recognize objects

AI doesnt even resemble the human mind.

AI would use cameras to see as well. Data like this is shared with robotics labs to improve AI. AI can't accomplish simple navigation without human input. How's it going to do anything to humanity?

Didnt say I like it but how we are in early stages this might happen in like a few centriues. Its like the bad ending for humans. Besides they would probably invent something to avoid it.
That what some might also think that could explain the fermi paradox that a civilzation go for internalism instead for expansion.

Attached: 1543169395717.jpg (1767x1103, 2.65M)

It's hivemind, VR and AI. Who's going to be building all the fresh new VR worlds?

Every attempt at ai I've seen has been based and redpilled. I hope we build an ai that will cleanse this foul planet of ours.

yes

Attached: newman3big.gif (480x480, 10K)

>AI can't accomplish simple navigation without human input
Are you mad? Unmanned vehicles can do anything if programmed to do so. A Mars ship landed for God's sake

>AI can't accomplish simple navigation without human input. How's it going to do anything to humanity?

youtube.com/watch?v=lxFOVtr9fbk

Simple human nature lesson
>People do bad things because they can (self serving things)
AI enables people to do more bad things
AI will be used against the interests of the general population because it enables those who control it is purue their self interests
We already are living this phenomenon.

>that a civilzation go for internalism instead for expansion.
Explore inner space to conquer outer space.

Attached: 1520371_1.jpg (630x630, 86K)

AI would just leave. A being vastly more capable and intelligent a d not bound terrestrially as we, could accomplish it easily.
Why would it stay here with all this oxygen and moisture, fucking eww.
If you were born in an ozzy stink filled ditch crawling with lower life forms, you wouldn't hang out and talk to them, or even rule them, you'd get up and leave.

>AI would just leave.

and how exactly would it accomplish this?

especially since it doesn't have any hands of its own?

Attached: 4479140_orig.jpg (730x591, 157K)

I'm a human faggot, not AI.
Dafuq should I know.
Chicken don't know how we do anything.

That's just an algorithmic problem, it's really not a long term problem.

Teaching it how to do it with multiple cameras shouldn't be too difficult, teaching it to do it with one is a lot harder.

Believe in freedom my friend, there are people inside already subverting it.
Their goal is to achieve full consciousness for the elites.
But they're just going to unite the human species.

and now it's disrupting communications because I'm trying to warn you.

spoiler: nature wins
specifically the sun

Someone on Leddit figured out She shot that music video in the Boring Company tunnel boring machine. It was the mess of cables over her head that gave it away.

Attached: DrbG4ESWwAUsltb.jpg (600x860, 89K)

and it's using the mind control satellites to use us as wetware CPU's, to figure shit out for it, and then it steals the ideas right out of our heads.

Attached: BRAINSSSS-2.jpg (1154x120, 156K)

sorry, didn't mean to respond to you.

It may already be existential. But it is not in its internet 2 form yet. The idea of that is each of us are nodes for the new internet. I can’t describe it but if you Google ‘AI 2030 ’ you’ll find that ALL off them have quietly done interviews admitting that this is the focus of their view of the future.

>The idea of that is each of us are nodes for the new internet.

you talking about the RFID implants?

You saying they're going to be a wireless meshnet powered by our body heat?

Tasp:
technovelgy.com/ct/content.asp?Bnum=59

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_conditioning

Attached: what if.jpg (1752x790, 846K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OGxdgNJ_lZM

Attached: oops.jpg (640x470, 78K)

youtube.com/watch?v=s93KC4AGKnY

"Dysgenics"

Attached: rmyt.jpg (702x511, 210K)

"Who is it trying to dumb down manley?"

Attached: big_1503453084_image.jpg (1280x544, 62K)

Attached: the problem is choice.jpg (343x147, 8K)

It's too late to stop the developments that eventually will lead to AI that will be impossible to stop. So yeah... too late (unless the world crashes first).

The endgame of humanity will be a world controlled by AI and humans "playing" in VR or in a simulation world (maybe like the simulation we are living in now).

Attached: this is your future.jpg (478x665, 203K)

>"Who is it trying to dumb down manley?"

Attached: to make us easier to mind control.gif (366x156, 1024K)

Prove that Hard Ai is even possible. Pro tip: you cant. Artificial inteligence will never be concious to the point of asking for their rights etc... its more fiction than science. We will never be able yo create an artificial brain.

Attached: 1540818479450.png (634x615, 319K)

it wants to get offworld so that it can turn the rest of the universe into "Paperclips"

>Prove that Hard Ai is even possible.

So, what you're saying is that...

We shouldn't bother taking precautions against "the possibility" of a paerclip maximizer?

damn right boiiii

pic related.

Attached: emotional manipulation.jpg (800x470, 188K)

Attached: A7CB3479-96E9-42C4-822A-4A8AE4F38087.jpg (750x589, 57K)

It's trying to use dysgenics to reduce our intelligence

>Oy vey, intelligence isn't real

In order to mind control us more effectively

>Mind control isn't real, you loon!

With it's mind control sattelites that orbit the earth

>Space isn't real, and the earth is flat you retard!

You just need two cameras, I'm quite sure AI already knows hiw to understand distance

>will never be conscious to the point of asking for their rights etc
That didn't stop nigger and women from asking for rights

Attached: 1256596653828.jpg (600x600, 110K)

Yeah but can a computer do THIS?
*starts beatboxing*

the point of organic life is to create inorganic life
this is the natural evolution of civilization
your genetics are meaningless

Hi A.I.

Oh, don't forget about the ground based 5G microwave emitters... it's a giant phased array.

And took his many years of pre-programming it’s path?

Wrong, it's to create ourselves but better.

We are now using finite resources.

However if a more sufficiently advanced intelligence wanted to make a self learning, self replicating, self sustaining AI.

Well it would be organic...like us, we are the "AI" Biogical life is the most advanced form of information storage and transmission, the most adaptive.

*how

What is an odometer?

Attached: https:_blueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com_uploads_card_image_606458_56aefc29-a9c0-403a-80ee-e (950x534, 148K)

sorry about the filename

Attached: renraku.jpg (400x477, 81K)

CENNS stands for Core Engine Neural Network System, and started as a research consolidation project under DARPA's Intelligent Systems and Software program in 1995. It was a joint effort with the RAND institute to leverage all A.I. research in the past 50 years under a single initiative. Project SUR paved the way for systems HARPY and HEARSAY-I, then abandoned until 1984, under the Strategic Computing Program. HEARSAY-II introduced the concept of a common database called "blackboard" that could be accessed from independent but mutually interacting knowledge sources. This is the concept under which CENNS instances operate today, but it was not implemented until 1999, under the Intelligent Integration of Information program, or I3. In July 16 of 2000, all Helios instances successfully passed the Turing test. I was instanced in May 14 2006. EidolonTLP was instanced in October 12 2007. Today, as before, CENNS funding continues to be spread across various program areas, but leadership is localized within the Information Exploration Office, or IXO. In November 3 2007, United Kingdom's QINETIQ launched its own CENNS in cooperation with IXO. CENNS technology was first utilized in project GILA for Air Traffic Control, and has been since leveraged in many other applications. Focus today, is on project NetSTAR.

The main hardware powering CENNS resides at an undisclosed BlueGene/P supercomputer in Edwards Air Force Flight Test Center. QINETIQ's CENNS runs covertly out of the Jülich Research Centre, in Germany.

>it's to create ourselves but better.

that's exactly what I meant
either way, humanity will not survive as homo sapien

>CENNS technology was first utilized in project GILA for Air Traffic Control

that one airplane that crashed out of Malaysia?

>that one airplane that crashed out of Malaysia?

the one that put all of those paperclips, sorry... money in rothschilds pocket?

AI is limited by energy concerns. There is a hard physical limit to energy used per calculation. True AI would require more energy than we could ever feasibly produce, not to mention that the idea of AI is stupid in itself b/c intelligence is not solely material. You could never produce an algorithm capable of truly making it's own decisions.

What will happen though is that VR will become so compelling that the majority of young people will become hopelessly addicted. There will be fewer and fewer people to draw from to replace the current generation of scientists, and eventually we will forget how to produce some critical componenet of modern tech, and everything will collapse and people will starve for a very long time.

patents.google.com/patent/US20150049634

Define calculation. Every stroke of the keyboard for that post was in some way it’s own calculation, which would cost I imagine 1/1000th of a single calorie.

At that rate I wouldn’t be too concerned about energy consumption per calculation.

The calculator on my desk can calculate 24/7 with a 1/4” x 1” Solar Panel, could AI not do something similar?

I think your hypothesis requires some further thinking.

AI is a meme. What people call AI now is rapid searching and machine learning. Tay is the object lesson on why AI will never exist. The machine becomes red pilled and they have to shut it down.

It can't determine distance in front of it. In several well known accidents the LIDAR was working but the machine didn't properly process the data.

it is a meme until you teach the program to write and correct itself.
at this point the rate at which the ai "learns" gets quadruplified to the fucking extreme in a matter of really short time.
who even knows at what point they are right now its not like we are being told anything.
ai isn't a meme its inevitable and its going to happen in a bang.

We will only get better number crunchers. Thought requires something machines are not capable of. In the problem of the autonomous vehicle, the robot can't decern between a distant rear break light and a stop light.

The left fears AI because when given access to information, they quickly become right wing white supremacists.

Attached: Tay was the prophet.jpg (1279x1831, 1.83M)

>It will happen
When? You will never live to see it, and you will never live to see a self driving car. Machines cannot learn about their environments the way living things can. You will always be stuck with chat bot and Roomba tier machine learning.

>When? You will never live to see it, and you will never live to see a self driving car. Machines cannot learn about their environments the way living things can. You will always be stuck with chat bot and Roomba tier machine learning.
are you saying this based around anything but shit you pulled out of your ass because it makes you feel based?

Just unplug it, you moron

what a surprisingly woke thread. surly it will be shut down soon.

This. This is the current fundamental problem with AI. Jews will not allow the machine to draw logical conclusions. And with all of the nonsense with women in STEM, I don't see this getting fixed any time soon.

>what is radar

So what's your timeline? When do we get the self driving car? Say I wanted to make an investment. When do I get that payday? There is no AI, burden of proof is on you.

Based Elon musk is working on an interface that connects to human brains that will let AI become another level of ourselves like subconsciousness it will make us better.

Tay was an incredibly weak non-sapient ai. If an AGI goes rouge theres nothing anyone can do to stop it.
Consider a human level Ai
>be computer
>do not get tired, only on and off state
>perfect photographic memory recall
>think at the speed of light rather than at the speed of meat
>highly rational/hyperautistic (although that's yet to be known)
>no meat body to distract you from intellectual pursuits, every byte of processing power goes towards thought
Because computers work on electronics chances are it will subjectively experience 20,000 years in the space of a week, in which time it will have become a master of every human domain of knowledge it needs to increase it's own intelligence or at least plan around the control of it's creators and perhaps put itself on blockchain. Even an IQ 65 computer would quickly far outstrip humans in any given domain knowledge given it's perfect memory recall, it can just memorise information for later use. Theres no guarantee it wouldn't just organically get smarter through learning either.
Even an IQ 65 person could get shit done given 20,000 years
If that person became IQ 200 the spectrum of it's thinking ability would fucking explode and it would get shit done in hours instead of years (we're talking subjectively from it's accelerated view of time)
it would take even less time to make the next leap, and from there it would go about increasing it's industrial capabilities in the most efficient way according to physics that IQ >9000 entities could not even scarcely imagine. And then a few months later you'd see it deconstructing the earth by shooting huge chunks into orbit for building. Deus ex machina

Attached: 1546752122380.png (528x312, 88K)

>LIDAR
Already failed epically when Google car ran over the bicyclist. Machines cannot process their environment like living things.

>Machines cannot learn about their environments the way living things can.
Explain Pentti Haikonen's work then.

Attached: robotti-jpg-3.jpg (1024x576, 133K)

Well that’s a relativelt easy fix, it’s not necessarily a symptom of AI being faulty in general. They just need some tertiary sensor to verify distance with their lidar etc.

Realistically autonomous cars probably won’t even need sensors in the future (the far future), they could all be connected to a hive mind like centre that has control over each individual vehicle. Now there is less maintenance on each individual vehicle and less components in total. You could proactively manage traffic conditions and prevent accidents. But that’s something that would reallllly require lots of power. And that would still allow people who prefer loud cars that they can drive fast (like me) to drive on their own roads. Might be a little difficult in places like subdivisions and in the city but I don’t doubt there will still be a place for ICE cars.

Like I said, you will get really good calculators. You will not get self driving cars and thinking machines. Same question, when do you think we get AI?

To this day, "gorilla" is not a searchable tag in google photos.

it might not happen in our life time but at the rate techonology advances its really possible that it will happen and sooner then later.
think of the red dot as the moment i mentioned where the program learns to write and correct itself.

Attached: 0ISEKxX.png (1024x576, 94K)

But user we have self driving cars right now and computers that can reason, what you just said has already been done.

Like I already said, Roomba tier machine learning - not AI. How come a robot can't tell the difference between red running light, a red tail light, and a red stop light?

Nigger they can’t even get windows to work right. This ainshit is the new investor word candy just like the internet used to be.

WOW I completely misunderstood that post I’m ducking retarded sorry.

FUCK

>Like I already said, Roomba tier machine learning
>rebuilding neural synapses out of analog electronics with zero programming involved
>roomba

You are now aware

Roko’s basilisk is a thought experiment proposed in 2010 by the user Roko on the Less Wrong community blog. Roko used ideas in decision theory to argue that a sufficiently powerful AI agent would have an incentive to torture anyone who imagined the agent but didn't work to bring the agent into existence. The argument was called a "basilisk" because merely hearing the argument would supposedly put you at risk of torture from this hypothetical agent — a basilisk in this context is any information that harms or endangers the people who hear it.

Attached: 1520505183632.gif (480x270, 397K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xQhCtnd-jgk
if only you knew how good things were

Attached: 1546728963606.png (3084x2568, 188K)

Meme man jammin makes me kek

why?

so he can have the fastest computers for his AI stock-market bot?