DO The Irish Americans Have a Dual Loyalty Problem?

Made me think.

Attached: HesGotYouThere.png (264x191, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VFZE1_XxUAw
youtu.be/5PbMzuweaEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes, america is for the anglos, the rest of you are just visiting

Wtf is dual loyalty? Like dual citizenship? Hah! Nobody is loyal to any country anymore. Pride is a thing of the past, it’s about what can your country do for you.

Irish Americans firstly don't carry dual citizenship and are at the same time members of the government and secondly, don't have a 6000 year old belief that they are superior, their homeland must be restored and Gentiles enslaved.

Attached: 1526615156269s.jpg (250x207, 8K)

Boardwalk Empire brushed on this.

Irish-Americans engaging with anti-Brit rebels in Ireland. But that was the 1920s, and it was in pursuit of whisky.

pretty much this, shapiro just proved to be controlled opposition with this tweet

When he says "Dual Loyalty", he means that the the Jews are suspected of secretly having the interests of Israel in their mind before the interests of USA. Yes, they like USA, but they like Israel more and therefore work hard to that end.

Because there's no such thing as an Irish American
It's just a white guy who goes "me great grandpappy came from ireland"
We're all fucking mutts now thanks to Jews like Shapiro subverting our nation and perverting our forefather's constitution

What is good for Ireland is good for the USA but what is good for Israel isn't what is good for the USA.

If Irish Americans started pushing for laws to force Americans to pledge allegiance to Ireland and pledge not participate in boycotts of Ireland, then maybe people would think they have dual loyalty.

Attached: american states that force pro-israel pledges.jpg (1024x762, 82K)

/thread

you see a post
who could be behind it?
also sage, anyone who seriously replies to this thread is retarded

Attached: who can be behind it.png (300x315, 127K)

Also the irish don’t keep track of whose irish by maternal lineage or have their own club via religion (they’re catholic just as others are)

No because Irish have to renounce their citizenship to become and American citizen.

Israelis do not, and they are the only country on earth that does not.

When America starts fighting wars in the British Isles we can come back to the issue of Irish loyalties within the government.

Irish Americans have a drinking problem.

we have a law here about dual citizens being unfit for public office which many had forgotten and thus it caused hell within the last year or so with a dozen + caught out and sacked and the govt destabilized even further leading to by-elections. 10/10 would nationalize again.

>never suggest Irish Americans have dual loyalty

What was NORAID? What were US AR18's and AR15's doing in IRA hands? , Who was George Harrison?

because the irish wouldn't want to flood Europe and U.S.A with a bunch of muslims, groids, mexicans

there's rational reasons why a j*w would want to diversify a nation with" others " because the j*w sees itself as an " other " and thus is increasing its numbers against the host power * Europeans * to ensure another expulsion of j*ws can't happen again. It makes sense.

/thread

Maybe that is because Ireland doesn't get billions in foreign aid

>misdirection.
Classic Jew, but a rather desperate strategy.

Attached: 1518745964910.png (1903x1203, 2.15M)

Most people when they come to a new nation, do so to leave the previous nation behind them for whatever reason. Jews don’t do this, neither do dark-skinned folks, to them ALL that matters is where they came from, not where they are. I am an Irish-American but if anyone ever asks what I am I just say “amercian”. Only whites do this, everyone else is a “______ American”. That’s why

To kill British soldiers obviously, you stupid english cunt. UP THE RA AND FUCK THE QUEEN.

Attached: 1436559013258.jpg (470x595, 201K)

Should be illegal to be a dual citizen and obtain any job or contact that requires US citizenship. If something requires US citizenship it should require exclusivity as well. Especially for congressmen, judges, governors and govt officials, etc.

Well hold on now. We tend to fund the defense budget of just about the entire anglosphere so Ireland does in fact get a lot of foreign aid from us

Ireland doesn’t have a superPAC that advocates for laws that violate 1A and ties to get $250B for god knows what

Tbqh all Americans didn’t give a fuck about that since we all wonder what a single briton is doing on ireland’s island to begin with.

>Who was George Harrison?
my sweet lord!

Attached: 1547119712865.jpg (620x940, 117K)

imso glad pol redpilled me on jews. before that i didnt even notice. but you cant unsee once you get it

If the Irish had as much influence and power as jews then they would. But since the Irish are rightfully hated in America and are too stupid to have influence or power they are not accused of it. Also the Irish in Ireland aren't even loyal to Ireland, the pathetic cowards that they are

I agree 100% and have been called antisemitic several times for voicing my opinion on that publicly.

Irish are literally potatoniggers with an IQ akin to actual negroids.

You think they could influence policy?

Were not taking tens of billions of US guilt dollars and using their troops to die for us, nice false equivalence you kike fuck.

Ireland doesn't get a penny from the US. "Protecting" Ireland from a non-existent Russian threat isn't the same as sending it billions of gibs.

Attached: us-foreign-aid-by-country-3637.jpg (1600x940, 435K)

The IRA can do *THIS*? woah

Attached: The-1996-Manchester-bombing.jpg (615x794, 113K)

Lol
Woman here.
Irish men are the most disloyal on the planet, they’re worse than niggers and if you say anything to them about it they give you a pair of Irish sunglasses.
You retards probably think that’s as you say in your nigger talk BASED

americans have no clue what you are talking about.
The only people in boston do the we wuz irish n sheeit everyday. everyone else does it once a year on st. pattys.

Reminder America funded the IRA

Go listen to your Jiminy Hendricks albums on your CD player you dusty old fart boomer

So did Gaddafi
He gave them a half dozen SAMs too

Jews in the US acquire dual citizenship for the sole purpose of fleeing to Israel after they get caught raping a bunch of kids. You don't see the irish doing that in droves like kikes do.

Depends is Ireland a tax haven that is trying to establish itself against US interests?

And they were absolutely right to do so. The IRA has never and will never be a bad thing. Take your eye out of the queens shitty arse and you'll realise that yourself, you haka mong.

Attached: 1537609757555.jpg (1301x865, 488K)

One of the funniest things about the Kennedy clan--now largely defunct in politics, I believe, replaced by the Clinton mafia--was I'm pretty sure they supported the fucking potato terrorist IRA. sorta like how all the israelis support the terrorist mossad.

Still amazes me how people believe the “the royal family makes more money for the UK than they spend so its ok” meme... who published that “fact” ... what mongoloids.

FUN FACT: DUAL CITIZENSHIPS WAS STARTED IN MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA BY JEWS, AFTER SOME AUSTRALIAN JEWISH SCHOOLKIDS WERE STUCK AT THE AIRPORT RETURNING FROM ISRAEL WITH THEIR NEW PASSPORTS.

HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT SEPPOS? Are your anuses bleeding with collective rage yet?

>Be Irish Americans
>England gets bombed non stop by the Irish
>Crickets
>Irish Americans in Boston get bombed once during a marathon
>Oh noooo it's all so awful :'(
Irishmen worldwide need to be put down

It is a corporate tax haven yes

This.

America was created by and for the English. As Anglo-Americans (i.e. the only true Americans) have waned in demographics and influence, America has degenerated as a national entity. Non-English/British immigrants will never truly feel American because they're not American, they'll always have dual loyalties and will never dedicate themselves totally to the American nation (as is natural for non-native groups with no real connection to an adopted country).

If modern America proves anything, it's that mass immigration is a catastrophic disaster with irreconcilable societal ramifications.

Irish americans don't hold dual loyalty citizenships fuck this kike

Yes, clearly the problem is with Irish people. Look over there.

Attached: hpmbs2019.png (1392x652, 721K)

>Made me think.
I don't have guaranteed citizenship to Ireland, even though I can prove I have Irish heritage.

And that’s a good thing

youtu.be/VFZE1_XxUAw

He is probably only increasing anti-semitism by putting forth such a bogus argument.

How can a jew be controlled opposition? He is an enemy of whites and that's all.

Imagine being subservient to an inbred monarchy who aren't even English.
>le england created america
Nah, they obviously identified as Americans and did the right thing kicking monarcuck arse.

Well there you have it outlaw dual citizenship or bar anyone with it from public office.
/thread

Why would Irish care if brits were killed?

>they obviously identified as Americans
That's my point. They created America. They're the only ones with a genuine attachment to American identity.

Diversion. Second oldest jew trick in the book.

ROFL the mental gymnastics required to pull that comparison.
Are the irish americans overrepresented in politics, banking, media etc?
Is Ireland getting 38bn shekels from the irish american lobby?
Kikes are disgusting rats

Tits or gtfo

>be ben shapiro
>have no viable argument justifying the vast vast overrepresentation of jews in finance, politics, higher education, medicine
>all you got left is WHATABOUTISM

>failing that, you resort to muh jewish master race and immediatelly labeled a racist bigot

You can never win when you're wrong, Ben. When will you understand that.

He's pointing out their hypocrisy you cretin. Reminder that Boston helped fund terrorist activities

>Irish Americans firstly don't carry dual citizenship
uhhh if you have a grandparent who emigrated from Ireland, you can get an Irish passport.

>rightfully hated
explained
>Also the Irish in Ireland aren't even loyal to Ireland, the pathetic cowards that they are
from I can tell, all modern people are loyal to themselves first, next their families, then friends, and maybe then country

Ireland doesn't lobby for funding to kill Protestant kids

Attached: 5C5681F3-99DC-4D51-BBB4-1CEB427E2ED4.jpg (300x250, 73K)

That American identity hasn't existed in a long time.

Attached: CUsapGxWIAApzu1.jpg (1024x558, 155K)

Yes Ben...The AIPAC (American Irish Public Affairs Committee) are doing wonderful work looking after the Narrow Interests of all Irish Dual Citizen Holders, who by the way, have right of return to their Cultural Homeland, without the legal hoops the un-blarney have. Ben is embarrassing his tribe again by opening his mouth.

Richard Spencer defending that jews are white

youtu.be/5PbMzuweaEc

Didn't everybody shit on the Irish for being catholic? That they were more loyal to the Pope than the US? That argument was used against Kennedy for Christ's sake.

Because Irish Americans do not hold dual citizenship and actually gave up their culture Ben.

How much fucking gaeilge do you hear?

Stay mad

My homie out there giving his dick to something nicer and you jealous

Attached: Screenshot_20181230-214644_Chrome.jpg (1080x1079, 283K)

>The IRA were terrorists
When will this meme end? The famine, making Irish build roads to nowhere during the famine. England tried to actually remove the Irish from the face of the earth. You dirty paki loving mongoloid cunt. The IRA were never terrorists and never will be. Fuck you, fuck the union jack. Fuck england and fuck your queen.

Attached: 21.png (824x557, 352K)

it's because the irish aren't pussies. everyone knows this. even that tiny kike.

American involvement where exactly?

Attached: yep.jpg (775x553, 102K)

The only countries receiving more aid than Israel are countries America is at war with for Israeli benefit.

Attached: D3FE614C-4A87-4379-857B-6DDAC8D5ACDE.jpg (904x1024, 138K)

>Were

Still are. They're communists who are pro refugee.

this pic is actually hilarious

shut that cock holster below your nose you dirty little taig cunt your boyfriend is leaking out.

>come and get em sonny boy

Attached: 767057DE-213A-498B-A689-C168B204D945.jpg (640x836, 297K)

Don't worry about it, m8. The Jews are the problem. Pay no attention to your friendly neighborhood paddy.

Attached: 6u6oHoQ[1].png (611x457, 511K)

I hope you realize that the New England region is actually one of the most Anglo in the world and that Boston has a decent Anglo community in it. In fact if I'm not mistake most of their state's governors even now tend to be of Anglo decent.

fuck ben shapiro and anyone who listens to this faggot

Attached: 1523326451304.jpg (1171x882, 663K)

the tweet is from 2011

Fpbp

Fuck off you wannabe brit monrgel.
Lord mountbattem makes good fish food

Attached: image (1).jpg (620x330, 49K)

What the fuck Irish Americans did have dual loyalty until Ireland got independence and everybody complained about it

PROOf of this slavery???

>DO The Irish Americans Have a Dual Loyalty Problem?
Yes. To George Washington and Jack Daniels

Attached: jack_daniels__79730.1451544603.jpg (960x1280, 212K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-13 Why American Jews Shouldn't Be Afraid To Put Israel First - Israel – � (1060x940, 602K)

Jews admit their dual loyalty.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-13 In Praise Of Dual Loyalty – The Forward.png (1013x1275, 517K)

D not T.

Attached: 1543623969782.png (1124x598, 190K)

Yeah we do but ask yourself why is Israel the only one that gets all of its Aid in one lump sum at once instead of piece mailed like every other country the US gives Aid tot

>footy
>birds

Attached: 1546875258798.png (942x711, 64K)

>yes, america is for the Native Americans, the rest of you are just visiting*

FTFY