Looking into Freemaosnry. AMA

Did you know the first green party in America was created in response to the Freemasons? It was called the anti-masonic party, which was a single-issue party focusing on the immorality of Freemasons but eventually took on other issues The people knew then that the Freemasons took positions of elite power and were cause of corruption. They had enough of their shit when William Morgan of New York, a high degree Freemason and member for over 30 years, went missing in 1826 after publishing a book exposing some secrets of the Freemasons. New Yorkers concluded that Masons controlled key offices and used their official authority to promote the goals of the fraternity by ensuring that Morgan's supposed killers escaped punishment. In Western New York, where early in 1827 many mass meetings resolved not to support Masons for public office. The Anti-Masons emerged as an important third party alternative to Andrew Jackson's Democrats and Adams's National Republicans. In New York, the Anti-Masons supplanted the National Republicans as the primary opposition to the Democrats. Anti-Masons, including William A. Palmer and Joseph Ritner, won elections to prominent positions. In states such as Pennsylvania and Rhode Island, the party controlled the balance of power in the state legislature and provided crucial support to candidates for the Senate. Some members of the Anti-Masonic party eventually went to the Whig Party and even appointed into Abraham Lincon's administration.

Attached: mason lions paw.jpg (648x388, 31K)

I see a lot of threads here about Freemasons and about 95% of the claims are 100% wrong.

>a high degree Freemason
No.
>and member for over 30 years
Allegedly. Some sources say he had to lie his way into an HRA chapter.
>went missing in 1826
Allegedly.
>after publishing a book exposing some secrets of the Freemasons
Plagerised from other better exposures and monitors published over the previous 120 years.

I actually tend to be pro-mason, I see them as a useful counter-balance to the Jews. Joseph Smith Jr. was a Mason and Mormonism to this day is a wholesome cult with lots of power and influence

Bump.

Nigger stfu and go take it in the ass for your 'Father' lucy.

It would be kinda cool to join but I can't because I'm a Catholic. My grandfather was in the Knights of Columbus. Apparently the masons and the knights hate each other.

Masons are a lot like Mormons except without the Indian Jesus and Joseph Smith.
Masons don't really have a problem with any group, though generally practitioners of sinister occult or generally bad behavior are looked down on. Most Masons are Conservatives, dislike Islam, and hate leftists with a passion, though out of principle aren't supposed to treat them badly presupposed on that, because there are some Muslim or Left leaning Masons.

What is crucial to mention is that all powerful global organizations are already inflitrated by Satanists. Be it Masons, Jesuits and other orgs working for Elite. They did some good things in the past, but that is already not relevant.

user I hate to tell you this. Hollywood operates sodom, mormons run Gomorrah. Together in this babylon they instigated the terrorist act as a sign for mankind in revelation. Same reason why assasins framed josef and murdered judith for the hollywood basement of a land before time which serves as foundation for the saint jude research and biblical apocalypse we are currently living through in the chamber of secrets cloistered by sex symbols idolatry. Same reason why the puppets commit suicide when they are the canary like robin of jumangi and Good morning vietnam. Not all that glitters is gold and not all who smile are friends. Trust that those responsible will get whats due and that Gods true elect is not decieved by their tactics.

Mormon 9/11 murdered pioneers heading to cali. Jfkpsa. Thisis the historical motive of deus ex behind the event.

Dual reality of the game where the towers were absent and liberty statue destroyed by nsf forces who invaded the church to sodomize altar boys at luciferian hippies satanic queens command as clinton castle and the whore of babylon come full circle in the bible saga. For we are opposed around the world by a secret society of collegiate fraternal greeks who align with sectarian schisms of the educational sphere to dominate others world by producing disinfo like nasa while serving a prince of darkness.

Mormon and kikes share an unholy wall st alliance as they operate in inner sanctum rituals similarly and mimic the same satanic oaths of tribal based usury to enslave others spirits and not enlighten the soul. They are keepers of secrets and producers of ritual not emancipators nor men of justice. They love their blood libel almost as much as polygamy and molesting kids as pageantry of greek faggotry that turns them into gods for a scene of corporate daemons and titans falling to desolation of the obama nations unrepentant sins. All for elders scripts woe in a theatre of war based off unorthodox yuri revenge plot.

Bingo

Freemasonry is based and red-pilled. was.

I was in the boy scouts as a kid, was ok. I think the freemasons is basically the grown ups version of the boy scouts, a group mindset and hence I would never join as an adult. Difficult to join if you are a leader?

Yeah its a mad world where everybody wants to rule the cities they built in neighborly competition and friendly trade. As resources dwindle
, relations sour. Only luciferian black sabbath worshiping 666 boomer hippies were willing to do that for the black hole sun cults unseen power over child like blameless minds.
Only it was the luciferian niggers in the lawless revolt of korahs rebellion among singers who are responsible for usher-ing forth the slim shady faggot. The shame of sin unforgivable as they lust for gold yeezus pieces

That's one of the benefits of being a secret society.
Please, tell us what it is REALLY like, lol.

They have Anakin Skywalker syndrome, they became the very thing they were meant to destroy

Masons = Crypto Jews

As with your reply & as with this thread, any 2019 Anti-Masonic Party would be started & run by double-agent Masons.

Attached: Crypto.jpg (165x171, 6K)

Yes, gaysons hate islam, so based amirite?
Explain shrine then, go ahead.

>anti-masonic party, which was a single-issue party
Based as shit 10/10 fuck the masons.

Attached: .com.google.Chrome.jpg (183x276, 27K)

Attached: 71g-SaucnRL.jpg (850x1360, 184K)

Masons are shabbos goy crypto kikes. Read a book, nigger.

Crypto like shilling for fellow crypto kikes.

You'll all get the rope.