Converting to Islam

why shouldn't i? what are the downsides compared to western kike infused degeneracy?

change my mind Jow Forums

Attached: stefin.jpg (551x480, 42K)

eastern muslim-induced degeneracy

such as?

Attached: qtkebab.jpg (768x1024, 151K)

If you want a real answer it depends on the type of Islam. I am not one of those brainlets who think it’s all bad—or even bad at all and that we must do everything differently than those Muslim “savages”. I could see a type of white sharia working for the Europe of the future. Generally Eastern European/Caucasus Sufi mysticism would be nearest to the European soul and if you are indeed that meaning European I would aim for that.

Attached: 44995708-BF5B-442A-862D-53ACA3E8FEC6.png (550x623, 723K)

do whatever the fuck you want just stop making shit threads you kangaroo fucker

faggot confirmed

Attached: kjjjjj,,,,,,,yyyyyyyfggfgfyyyj_JEW.png (1025x901, 148K)

Damn... I'd like to see that close.

I will convert if it means I can fuck some cutie in hijab in the ass

There's already enough of them around, nty

Attached: 200px-FariddieNase.jpg (200x309, 21K)

>what are the downsides
Other than following their murdering, thieving, pedophile false prophet into eternal hellfire?

I’m sure I’ll get jumped on for this. I’m not a muslim or a “libtard” (whatever that means), but I have a theory that a lot of anti-Syrian-refugee propaganda is being spread by Schlomo the Homo. Remember, Syria has always been Israel’s No.1 Enemy. If you have droves of Syrians migrating elsewhere, well, people talk, don’t they? I mean, that’s what we do most - talk. So these Syrians will start filling in the average, ignorant western citizen on all of Israel’s crimes, sins, and dirty tricks, as only they, with firsthand knowledge, can. Like I said, I’m not a libtard or anything. I’m not trying to make a case for Syrian refugees. I’m not getting into a war of words with anyone. I’m just sayin’.

Muslims tend to be less brainwashed and they hate kikes more than us
so far so good

You gotta abstain from pork and alcohol but you can get through by a prayer after ramadan.

There is no longer any downside whatsoever when compared with the current state of the West.

Islam can't do anything to worsen us at this point and actually has a few aspects to make us better.

this

Boy rape, child rape in general, and beheading all Christians. Otherwise, nothing. Hope you like 9 year old asshole.

Muslims are easily controlled by Jews. They love everything put out by the Jews and just don't realize it. Bernie Sanders won the Muslim vote in Dearborn Michigan, for example.

Institutionalised and public pedestary.

See Bacha-bazi, and Turkish dancing boys in the Ottoman Empire.

Also, Iran doesn't view a mtf tranny in a relationship with a man, as gay.

Not to mention massive genetic damage from cousin fucking (consanguinity).

Because you will be treated like a foreigner and removed on the day that is coming. As will all muslims.

>downsides
the fact that it's a stupid faith held & produced by stupid people from garbage cultures? You can't hold the values you like from it without worshipping some ancient, illiterate warlord?
Literally any major religion is better than pisslam; which just like judaism, inadvertently has some decent morals.

This, they know the refugees and the right have a common enemy and go to great lengths to discredit muslims in the eyes of westerners.
Divide and rule.

Um, burning in Hell for eternity because you threw your lot in with Satan sound like fun to you? Well, you do you. Idiot.

Because for the first years of Islam Mushammed desparately wanted to be a jew. He copied many jewish practices like praying towards Jerusalem and claimed to be the last jewish prophet.
The problem was he was an illiterate polytheist so when the jews started asking questions to prove he was a prophet and he couldn't answer them they told him to fuck off so he became bitter and retconned Islam so Mecca was suddenly the holy city and praying to Jerusalem for like 10 years was all just a test.
He also included plenty of arab pagan shit in his new religion because he didn't know any better, example of this include kissing the black stone (which was worshipped by the polytheist pagans who lived there before islam) or walking seven circles around the kaaba because they could observe seven distinct objects in the sky (the sun, the moon, Mars, Venus, Mercury, Jupiter and Saturn).
TLDR: Muhammed wanted a share of the jew gold but got told to fuck off, made islam out of spite 0/10

Dumb faggot, once you convert, they will order you what to do and you can't refuse or they will kill you. There's no going back out of this shit. All your children will belong to them and all you shit as well. Once your local imam decides on your fate in the name of that goat fucker Allah.. That's it. How do you think they get all those men in their army and money? They don't ask other rugheads to please would you consider giving us money or maybe become a soldier. They give you an order and you obey. If you don't obey only one time.. You're dead.

That is just faggot ass fairy tales. All monotheistic religions were created in Rome somewhere around 600 years ago. Kikes were invented by Rome specifically to be roman agents who would infiltrate other nations and execute sabotage against those nations. Etc etc.

Any type of mysticism would fit better modern day, than current religious institutions. Churches and temples have been replaced as a sources of schooling and charity/wellfare. Mysticism is only niche that is left for religions, that's why new age does better these days, compared to legitimate religions. Not that I think new age should be emulated.

Attached: top17.jpg (580x416, 98K)

How is converting going to solve degeneracy, moron? You convert to a religion if you believe it's true, not because you're some loser who wishes women would stop being sluts so they'd date you.

you will instantly become a filthy fucking towel head

>kikes were invented

Sorry oldest ally but that's a bit much for me, kek.

Iacamus Watsonus in his fucking Roman lab cooking up Jews. Unreal......

Attached: Jew destroys Europe.gif (398x254, 3.63M)

Islam is a Jow Forums religion it even sounds and has rules like it was made by you guys
>women aren't allowed to cheat/ consequence is death
>men must learn how to lead from an early age and must eventually marry
>no incels, no gays, no trannies
>no degeneracy
>hatred for jews
>encouraged to have large families
>no sex before marriage

Literally the most red pilled religion in existence, if it could make Arab's civilized for at least 4 centuries then imagine what it could do for Europe.

molymeme is a shizo

The sane reason you shouldn’t become a leftist or asocial justice warrior

If either Islam or sjws win it means your country getting flooded with shitskins

There is no such thing as white sharia. When white people join Islam they get converted by someone and go to their mosque and start wanting to make their country more Muslim which means importing more Muslims from Africa and the Middle East

Good answers. Main advice is to STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ARABS. Ethnic Tatars, Chechens, and Turks is who you want to interact with.

Watch Not Without My Daughter and tell me you want that kind of family situation.

>white sharia were all "whites' are all slimy jew

Islam is quite similar to Judaism desu, you should pick either, but if you're European you should avoid and foreign religion.

White shariah works, even based Adolf knew it.

Sage all jidf threads

Attached: shapirotits.jpg (539x566, 84K)