HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: the best deals.png (975x540, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2018-11-19/china-is-paying-for-most-of-trump-s-trade-war-research-says
youtube.com/watch?v=CjhRql9LOUk&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=lO5191haBOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CHINA NUMBA 1

>one of the most powerful nations in the world is economically very dependent on us
>this is somehow bad

Growth is collapsing there. May mean instability politically if their economy collapses. The US can embargo oil from reaching ports there and it will be chaos.

big talk coming from a 'culture' that can't even get out of the fucking stone age on its own
china, sells cheap shit, the us doesn't need its cheap shit, so unless you're a faggot who has invested in china and not in your own country, yea i bet you are worried.
honestly, if you make money from undermining your country, you should be dragged into the street and executed, along with any family you may have.
fuck you, fuck muhammad the pedo and fuck the left wing and its shell game of authoritarian bullshit.

>highest record since 2006
this implies our economy is back too pre-recession levels, thanks Mr. President
>exports to US rose 11.3%
so we can afford 11 items instead of 10

This is an Acosta level post

also what about all the $$ from China in tariffs going into the treasury, how exactly is that counted?

is that also not a new record?

Isn’t this like a form of irresponsible lending?

everything is always a new record, well until the (((great reset)))
US still has clean air plenty of space and a reemerging self reliance culture we'll be fine

Tariffs are paid by American businessmen moron.
t. when I import from Taiwan and the tariffs apply there to so that China doesn't get even more butthurt about Taiwan than they already are.
Now, it does discourage me from buying shit there because it's more expensive and I will shift my imports to Vietnam or some other such country that is not tariffed.

This is good for the US and bad for China. Don’t tell China they’re getting cucked.

Reminder that Trump campaigned on promises of reducing the trade deficit with China since he has a good brain and makes the best deals

your argument might hold some weight if things weren't so fucked on the left, but as it is no one cares/ realizes trade deficit isn't really important

>deflecting this hard

You’re right that he campaigned on that, but I don’t believe tariffs are what is supposed to fix the deficit problem. The deal resulting from putting pressure on the Chinese IS.

The simple fact that American business can afford to buy 11% more goods even under tariff pressure means our economic situation is good.

So you're just happy to be taxed more, then

You know what you need?
Even more cheep shit from china that will fix all your problems.
I tell myself on the mirror.

Not deflection, merely stating that in better times this sort of perceived failure could at least be used by the left. But these aren't good times are they meme flag?

I mean I’m not buying Chinese so idrc

Be prepared for more Amerimutt marineposting and other cringe shit due to their failing trade war. Good to see these idiots get fucked some more.

>not deflecting, merely deflecting
laughing at your joke of a 'president'

sure, you're the one person in the US that doesn't buy anything that depends on chinese imports

enjoy your tax hike

At least one of us finds humor in this situation, however misplaced it is.

Mate I basically buy food and clothes and most of the clothes are made in Vietnam and Indonesia anyway. My profession doesn’t rely on imports so that’s out of it too.

Only thing I’ve bought from China recently (in the last 6 mos or so) were some cheap ass Bluetooth earbuds.

Yeah if I were in a manufacturing or mechanical role I’d be salty that my industry was paying more but I’m not. I’m concerned with Chineses stealing American IP and flooding their markets with our tech. Should that issue be solved in a deal do you think the surplus will change?

>wah wah I have to pay more to import cheap goods from China to flood the market with!

Go fuck yourself, kike. If you bought American, you wouldn't have to pay the tariffs.

Attached: 1545091160340.jpg (688x835, 148K)

They've been purposely suppressing the value of their own Yuan for decades, retard muzzie. This is in fact bad for China as now less nations will go to China for cheap production costs.

Tarrifs kick in 2019, and the US Dollar is as strong as ever.

>being this much of a civil nationalism goyim trump supporter
Holy shit, we need to exterminate you kike fucks

Easy there turbo, I support the abolishment of dual citizenship just as much as you do.
I'm just saying that such nit picky arguments don't fly in the face of turmoil like we're seeing.

Why do you think they build ghost cities? Keep their economy pumped up. China has been fucked for a long time, they can only pump for so long, even with complete communist control of their market

Meanwhile, Germany has a trade surplus with China.
The USA is just a Brazil with nukes.

China cannot circumvent this money pit they designed their country into being without a colossal land war in which they unanimously win

which is the joke because they never will win that fabled war pursed on the lips of all who get the joke

Tariff has made around 10 billions so far.

hurra taxation

Taxation on slave labor.

10 b is a drop in the sea

Would you rather tax slave labor or compete with slave labor?

>10 b is a drop in the sea
WALL

Problem is, microprocessors aren't really made in the US

They are designed in the us and then illegally copied in Asia and sold back to America undercutting the designer

americans are the ones being taxed, so i guess you are right

you think apple, intel, nvidia make their shit in the US?

China devalues it's currency in response to tariffs resulting in the price remaining the same.
For example lets say you have a 10% tariff, you would expect that product to cost 110% of the original price. However, if China devalues it's currency then it can return to 100% of the original price. This also explains why Chinese imports of American goods is dropping. While devaluation of a currency makes exports more attractive, it makes imports more expensive.

Americans who buy products built by slave labor. The idea is to make slave labor products as expensive as non slave labor products.

right, I agree
but a proportionally insignificant amount is a proportionally insignificant amount

You're a fool who says things they know nothing about.

google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2018-11-19/china-is-paying-for-most-of-trump-s-trade-war-research-says

The trick is to pick goods with inelastic demand, so prices can't be raised without customers just going elsewhere. And trump being an intelligent businessman (or an intelligent delegator) understands this

I think you are responding to the wrong person. I never said that

Do you know how much shit is no longer made in the US? TVs are no longer made here. There are tariff exemptions just for this though.

Do you understand the difference between design and manufacturing?

i was responding to the right person. you say stupid shit without thinking first.

The European Grammar of Self-Intolerance:

youtube.com/watch?v=CjhRql9LOUk&t=1s

Pseudo-Religions of Modernity:

youtube.com/watch?v=lO5191haBOQ

I think you need to read what I said again and then think a little bit more. You’ll get it.

Meanwhile, Germany has a trade surplus with China.

The USA is just a Brazil with nukes.

Attached: trump-incompetence.jpg (480x654, 39K)

It’s literally not Trump’s fault because both Democrats and RINOs oppose his trade protection policies.

The ones that did get passed were watered-down by Congressional bitching.

>kraut shittalking
Kek
Will your transgender commandants defend you well without us?

Trump is such a fucking failure. This is what Jow Forums gets for electing a Jewish shill who gave all his children away to Jews. Anyone with a room temperature IQ could have seen this coming. I know I did.

...this is what happens when your supporter's only education is from a fucking tradeschool...In the future we need to ban blue collar retards from voting or participating in gov't in any way.

>orange man bad

Jow Forums when did you get the power to rule nations?

It may take years, maybe even decades, but this will eventually end through one of two ways;
>Government cucks to China, defaults debt through US land, China invades US legally
>Government declares we'll never pay the debt, goes to war with China

Lol jesus christ, fucking trump supporters

please note, china is enslaved by the ccp.
it's not china vs the usa.
it's the usa vs the ccp.

This. We have been getting tariffed goods at same price as before, plus tariff revenues plus non-tariffed goods are now cheaper.

U can default claiming loans were fraudulent, pin it on private credit.
I'd like to see China declare war over a tiny clique of criminals selling out their tax livestock! Would look great right! More like China having to own up making deals with corrupt individuals!
Sorry china you got duped by a bunch of pedophiles, you aint getting paid back for that! Here take some pedophiles!

THIS IS WHY WE DON'T NEED TARIFFS
DUHH THEY DON'T WORK
IMPEACH MORON 45

>sand nigger flag
>ching chong reporter
>trade deficit growing in year of economic growth

This is a horrible shill article, jannies should do their jobs!
Pathetic niggers

>Yeah if I were in a manufacturing or mechanical role I’d be salty that my industry was paying more but I’m not.

i work in remodeling and you'll definitely be paying more than you would have without these tariffs if you need something. i'm sure it's the same for most industries you use. the salty part is also that once these tariffs are "done" everyone will probably still be charging you the new prices.

You work sucking dick you fucking fag!

>liberals are retarded enough and willing to buy expensive chinese goods
>this is somehow bad

don't worry, njKawKem, i'm sure you'll touch a boob one day.

Yupp china would have a uprising in 10 minutes if warfare started, even Han would rise up to cleanse their psychopathic leaders

>Tariffs are paid by American businessmen moron.
You eat too much from the trough of public bullshit.

Kek! Remodel your asshole! Seems loose after all that pozzed cock newfag!

Gotten used to argue bots have you?!
Nigger die!

The US won't have to embargo shit. The Japanese are direct competition for Mideast oil and have spent the last few decades building up their blue water naval capability to cut of oil to China. When the US decides it no longer wants to deal with China's bullshit, all they have to do is walk away and stop protecting China's ocean trade routes.

China can't invade shit. They don't have a blue water Navy, and they've gotten their shit pushed in by everyone they've fought in the last 2000 years. The US can literally say "fuck off" and walk away, and there is nothing China can do about it, and they know it.

Hide flag shill

ok