Happenings in Finland

Pictures taken yesterday. Pic related is a small memorial placed for rape victims and one girl who suicided in the aftermath.

Attached: before.jpg (1200x1600, 297K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hs.fi/kotimaa/art-2000005965111.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is taken a few hours later. Someone has clearly smashed and kicked the candles around. Too violent for the wind.

Attached: after.jpg (1200x1600, 314K)

Death to ugly Mongrel Finns from Siberia. Go back to where you came from ugly Chinese mongrel

Attached: 1547249427679.png (1439x867, 1.04M)

I know it's hard being a rape victim, Sven. My condolences.

>Someone

Attached: 1535048427056.png (332x332, 148K)

Do something. Do something. Do something.

Fin-chan, you have to wait by the memorial in hiding and record it. Let the rest of your community see how Muzzies and woggs feel about Finnish Female victims.

My bets are actually on Antifa or their equivalent here, Varisverkosto. Foreigners are keeping their heads down atm.

I think I'm the only Norwegian who cares about those girls. Death to all politicians

Seems you're one of the few who still care. It was big news over the weekend, now it's trailing off

stop sending nigger murderers and rapists here, sweden!!!

Attached: 1541818608091.jpg (1500x1550, 253K)

Looks like he has Swedish blood. (has the swedish pig nose)

Attached: 1545343837313.jpg (1793x744, 151K)

Just build a wall.

Attached: images (6).jpg (239x211, 6K)

just like the russians here kicking candles every march here.

Attached: martsikuuditamise-kuunlad-vabaduse-valjakul-65818420.jpg (1000x654, 159K)

bump

I will personally revenge this.

You forgot to mention the most important and the most Jow Forumsllistic fact...

Tekijät oli M A T U J A.

>implying kicking candles is a happening
this isn't a happening OP

Attached: 1533960238984.jpg (251x242, 37K)

see It's much more their MO

What the fucking shit is wrong with shit skins? What kind of a fucking animal doesn't allow people to mourn for a little girl your shit colored kind has fucking raped??

Attached: raging.jpg (570x558, 103K)

You also

hs.fi/kotimaa/art-2000005965111.html
First incident: interracial couple almost shot

Disgusting.

A shame they didn't hit.

Why would Antifa do this?

You have to understand that a lot of Antifa are essentially the leftist Soldiers of Odin. They come from shitty backgrounds, they're likely into drugs, and they have a massive inferiority complex towards literally everything that isn't them. Then you give them a bit of anti-white propaganda and off they go kicking over "symbols of hatred" like candle memorials.

>They come from shitty backgrounds, they're likely into drugs, and they have a massive inferiority complex towards literally everything that isn't them

Around here a lot have actually wealthy backgrounds, they just want to be little rebels

Not here, and especially not in Oulu. They're the lowest of the low. You might get a couple of your sorts in Helsinki, but most rich lefties tend to be your typical "deeply concerned" hipsters.

Bet it was some native Finnish leftist raging about such a racist showcase

Are there any Oulu-anons on who would know ho laid the original candles? I know the Odins had a march on Saturday that ended around where the candles were. Did they place it, or did others?

I wish I had a way to smuggle guns to you finnbros. I'm half finn and wish I could see my ancestral home purged of these invaders