Wrong again Jow Forums

you so wanted it to be a nigga

Attached: jayme-closs-jake-patterson-arrest-featured.jpg (618x410, 75K)

THE OMEGAS ARE RISING

Attached: 1545797090539.png (251x201, 51K)

She was in on it.

also wanted her deceased but oh well

If it was a nigga, she’d be dead

When it lasted for three months we knew it was not a nigga. They can not plan out tomorrow let alone 3 months.
Really we thought it was a Mexican.

She was absolutely in on it
“Oh I love you kill my parents so we can be together”

Looks like a kike, or is this what counts as white in the Americas?

Yeah a nigga can't think more than 5 minutes ahead. No way he could keep her alive that long without chimp rape murder.

If anyone thought this could've been anything except her getting her boyfriend to kill her parents so they could run away together then they're retarded. It was obvious from the beginning she set it up. And even if he turns on her she'll get away with it.

>girl goes missing
>Jow Forumstards: REEE REE IT WAS A DIRTY NIGGER WHO TOOK HER IT WAS A SAND NIGGER IT WAS A SPIC REEEE BUILD THE WALL REEE KILL EVERY NON-WHITE

>Turns out it was a white guy that took her. And an ugly Jow Forumstard incel at that
>Jow Forumstards: He a good boy he dindu nuffin she tricked him into killing her parents!!! She's a slut who loves black guy she wants to fuck black guys he didn't do nuffin wrong he a good boy

This is getting embarrassing...

pasty, bald incel isn't a bad result

Some Syrian killed his 16 yo Austrian propert... Girlfriend

Literally looks like Kurt eichenwald

I guess you know the feel

Attached: jazmine-barnes-suspects-sketch.jpg (780x439, 38K)

I was deeply unsettled by her photo even before I knew the context. Something doesn't seem right in her eyes. I would not be surprised if she orchestrated it.

She's 13 you retarded fucks. She's a child and he's 21 years old, a fucking adult. At the end of the day he's the one that killed her parents. Claiming this white, adult male was tricked into killing two people in cold blood just makes you guys look even dumber than usual

you're a little late to the party, bobby boy

she has a nvidia neural network face

Were they in on the murder of her parents??

How long until the birth of the rape baby?

I figured it was either a spic or a schizophrenic redneck. Niggers usually follow up rape with murder.