Alcohol

Alcohol
>Destroys your liver and brain
>Causes thousands of deaths because drunk driving
>Can kill you if you drink too much at once

Cigarettes
>Destroys your lungs, mouth, esophagus, teeth, etc.
>Gives you cancer
>Costs a ton
>Literally does nothing positive, it just kills you

Marijuana
>Get bronchitis if you heavily smoke it every day for years
>Can make you really paranoid if you smoke/ingest too much
>Makes you hungry
>Not much else really

Why the fuck haven't we legalized marijuana? Compared to all the other drugs out there to be addicted to, marijuana is the least harmful (and least addictive). We could be making billions in tax revenue if we legalized recreational use.

Attached: 1245125363727.png (462x480, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/320818.php
melmagazine.com/en-us/story/everything-we-know-about-weed-strains-is-kinda-bullshit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i know niggas addicted to marijuana...

if you are smoking weed it means you decided to alter your mind state. you are prescribing yourself medication. are you a doctor? fuck vices.

Go lift some Kettlebells and stay off pol, Joe.

Attached: psilocybin mushrooms.jpg (1024x1024, 115K)

Why should we put drugs up against one another like that, we don't do it with anything else.

Theft
>robbing a bank
>stealing food from a grocery store
>robbing a house

It makes no sense to compare things up against one another like that. Alcohol is bad, but cannabis is bad as well but each in their own way.

Attached: joe rogan at a party.jpg (970x840, 216K)

Any addictive substance is degenerate to use.

Attached: tear you to shreds.jpg (1024x1023, 104K)

Attached: pull that shit up jamie.jpg (121x176, 4K)

Attached: joe rogan christmas sweater cat.jpg (425x393, 33K)

because cannabis reduces productivity
>oh you thought it was about your safety lmao

not adequate reason for wasting all that money busting weed users and paying for their board in jail

well I didn't suggest it should be illegal in a free society. I prefer more fascism anyway though.

>Get bronchitis if you heavily smoke it every day for years
Even then you can eat it and avoid this completely, or vape it and avoid even the weird ass chemicals found in a lot of liquids in the nicotine variety of vaping, which depending on the flavor can be actually pretty damn bad for you.

>Can make you really paranoid if you smoke/ingest too much
This really depends on the strain. Get one with high THC and CBD and you'll have a much better experience.

>Makes you hungry
Yep.

Because our citizens are literally so dumb that they would rather prop up a black market and drug cartels than have a regulated market. Luckily times are changing and boomers are slowly starting to change.

>the weird ass chemicals found in a lot of liquids in the nicotine variety of vaping
You mean chinese shit that no one uses here?

>cannabis is bad as well
Not it isn't.
It's not addictive. It can be habit-forming, but not addictive. It's certainly less addictive than sugary soft drinks.
No it doesnn't, look at Colorado or any other civilized country with legalized marijuana.

you missed sugar and caffine

gotta keep the drug war going so there's a huge prison population and south america stays destabalized, dont worry about it goyim

I don't know. My ex girlfriend used to smoke non stop. She couldn't get through even a work day without going out to the car and smoking. It depends on the person, of course, as with most addictive substances. I don't imagine anyone having such a problem with say, mountain dew, though.

Okay. I hate niggers.

There are many reasons to smoke weed, and it affects people differently. It mostly makes me sleepy, which is great because I have a hard time getting to sleep.

Cannabis alone is not bad.

It's not physically addictive for anyone, and only mentally addictive for a pretty small portion of the population.

Yes, because every waking hour of your life should be dedicated to welcoming people to Chili's.

No, I mean all of it. How bad exactly it is depends on the flavor.
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/320818.php
There's also another government website that keeps up to date with LD50s for different vape flavors but I can't seem to find it right now.

They tend to be the type of people whose genes really really enjoy how weed makes them feel. It's a very small % of the population that this represents. Most weed consumers are not addicted in the slightest. I know one as well actually, but even he manages to not let it ruin his life or anything. Besides, it's hardly an argument to keep it away from everyone. It has real medicinal and therapeutic use.

Yes it is.
It causes intrusive thoughts, anxiety, anger issues, paranoia, anorexia. Cannabis is a shit drug for shit people. It ruins lives in a far different way than alcohol does but its still shit.
No reason to put drugs up against one another when they are all shit.

>medicalnewstoday.com/articles/320818.php
My problem with this is one could fund studies to show how an egg is the most toxic thing in the world to the human body. You can take any food we eat and do the same thing. I'd love to see the raw data on this but I never will.

Well like I say, I don't think it should be illegal. But I do think it's degenerate.

Firstly, not for everyone. Some are going to be more susceptible to that of course, however, that's not the whole story. Those symptoms derive from one cannabinoid in particular: THC. There are many other present in marijuana, and admittedly, the strain affects which or these are present and by what amount. If you want to avoid those symptoms, you want to go for cannabis higher in CBD, another cannabinoid, like an indica strain. All marijuana is not the same.

Certainly. And I'm not here to tell you to stop or anything.

Fair enough.

Derivatives of weed and their medical benefits are what I think is the larger issue here. It's clear it has some massive medicinal use that is being kept from people. Now that is fucked up.

fuck you man

Attached: ZUcJhzi.jpg (392x600, 29K)

get fucked nigger junkie

legalize marijuana, truffles and magic mushrooms. North America would be a better place

>but muh dudeweed
Cannabis reduces productivity conclusively, and therefore has remained illegal in most of the western world. They don't give a shit if you die of lung cancer at 58 (your pension becomes profit :^) when tobacco conclusively increases productivity.
welcome to the maaaaaaaachine

Strains are just bullshit.
There is absolutely not science behind anything having more indicia or sativa
melmagazine.com/en-us/story/everything-we-know-about-weed-strains-is-kinda-bullshit

It brings these things to everyone, its just that the people that are more geared towards neuroticism will be affected faster. In the end everyone is effected by cannabis.

>Destroys your liver and brain
Do you know how much and long it takes for alcohol to do this shit? It takes months of heavy drinking for any real damage to occur, that shit doesn't happen over night. Big deal if someone gets wasted once a month.

Attached: 1513447312163.png (413x413, 224K)

Did you even read that article? All they're saying is that weed is basically great, but it might not be the CBD/THC ratio that matters, rather the terpene content, which could be interesting. Of course the endocannabinoid system was only discovered in the early 90s, so you could still call all this emerging science and weed could end up being bad for you. But almost all research done so far shows a lot of benefits for a lot of people, at the disadvantage of some people progressing their genetic predisposition toward neurosis.

All this means is that it should definitely not be banned, but instead people should be aware of their own pitfalls before consuming marijuana; advice I'd give anyone when approaching anything new in the first place...

Marijuana is just another niggerfying tool used against the youth. It took me 15 years to realise how much time and energy I wanted smoking weed. It kills motivation and productivity and you need all the help you can get when your young and getting ready to start life in the real world. Fuck all drugs. The only drugs that are acceptable to me are psychedelics on an occasional basis because they help with nihilism.

HACK THE PLANET!!!!

Difference is a) theft has actual victims, b) some forms of theft are worse than others and therefore the punishment differs, yet there is no punishment for consuming two substances arguably worse than weed.

I hate potheads, they are the most annoying people on the planet, absolute degenerates, but pot prohibition is still wrong.

Cannabis does a fuck ton of brain damage if you're abusing it. There's studies, look it up.

Pipe tobacco > cigarettes

Cigarettes are terrible nowadays because they use GMO tobacco treated with pesticides that would destroy any normal plant.

Attached: I-believe-that-pipe-smoking-contributes-to-a-somewhat-calm-and-objective-judgement-in-all-human-affa (1280x830, 117K)

Same, plus potheads try to use the "its only MENTALLY addictive, not physically!" like that somehow means it's not addictive.

Gambling is mentally addictive too you fucking junkies.

Ive seen more people fucked up from pot than alcohol, and Australia has a heavy drinking culture.

This is possibly the most normie thread on Jow Forums. Everyone above this post, except OP, should leave.

Marijuana
Destroys your creative thinking ability
>"B-b-but I draw and make art and shit when I'm high"
Your stoner art fucking sucks
Removes all ambition and drive from your life
Heavy use can develop schizophrenia
Turns you wack as fuck

Attached: 249097D8-F7BB-41FA-994D-C5910EE2946F.jpg (1436x1698, 865K)

>Why the fuck haven't we legalized marijuana?
It is legal you brainlet.
Zero impact on the way our civilization is functioning. I has been de criminalized for the last 10 years.
Well I guess it has a small change in now people in old age homes are benefiting from smoking and eating it, sick people and old people i t seems to help a lot, also seems people like to smoke it out on the street plenty.

Attached: 2018.12.11.14.56.42.jpg (960x960, 158K)

Bad argument. Better to criminalize the other two.

Literally have CHS (Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome) from smoking daily for years although since it's new it may be from the vape pens bc of their high thc level

Dylan?

Attached: Rogayne.jpg (1000x1250, 163K)

Attached: 1529701873246.png (800x600, 207K)