Ethicists warn of "Super babies"

"Bioethicists have warned the technology to alter DNA could be abused for purposes of eugenics — making new “superhumans” in a chilling similarity to fascist ideals of the 20th century."

"We ethicists are adamantly opposed to superior Super babies and prefer that only stupid babies continue to be born. I mean, just think of a world in which every human being were smart, healthy of mind and body....the whole idea should horrify and repel decent people!! It also reminds me of Hitler....and of course Hitler...well...what more needs said about Hitler?
I was a stupid baby and my kids were born stupid and I think we all turned out just fine."

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/752949/stephen-hawking-designer-baby-crispr-he-jiankui

Attached: Transhuman-baby-752949.jpg (620x413, 40K)

what if it was done right?

Attached: BigEmps.png (1024x768, 1.54M)

reminder creating a superior species leads to the extinction of the ancestor

Leftcuck retard governments in the west are thinking about rights of retards and encourage that more retards are born and meanwhile china is not bothered by any of this „moral“ or „ethical“ bullshit.

China will rule the planet creating a new ruling class of humans and since chinese hate being slant eyed manlets they will engineer themselfes into 7 feet tall aryan ubermenschen with an IQ of 700.

Do you think these chinese superhumans will let the mutts alive? or do you think they will outperform them in every field and make them die out?

I for one welcome our new chinese overlords.

>chinks breed with whites
>chink goes to the bio-tuneup shop and force activates all white genes to activate
>keep chink intellect and throw some more IQ bonuses in there
>chinks become the new white super human white man
>those with poorer genes get altered into hapa girls with light skin and big eyes
wtf i love chinks now, also
>taught by kikes that eugenics is evil and to mix as much as possible to eliminate racism while the same overlords only mingle amongst their own and are completely xenophobic
America is lost

>creating gene perfect babies is fascism now
>expect article to be written by a filthy kike
>its written by a fucking woman

also that chinese guy is most likely lying about his shit, the chinese government literally wants him dead. So do other people. The calendar speaks again

Attached: theworldin2019.jpg (2398x3154, 2.13M)

it will be glorious

Attached: ssjtrump.jpg (1240x938, 200K)

>what more could be said about hitler
they don't even know what hitler is

> tfw minorities will tweak their embryos to be born white
> tfw white privilege intensifies on next level

they should be shown.

Also
> Ethicists
Fuck this useless cunts.

Hopefully this technology is more refined by the time I get around to having children. I want my lineage to survive this next stage of our evolution.

the problem is that jews will be the only ones that can be doing this genetic alteration. even if it was "leagal" you wouldn't be able to do it because of several impedements fabricated by those who are in power. the jews

Ethicists are fags. They get butthurt over the fact that biotechnologists and geneticists make an actual difference in the world compared to them

>Hitler....and of course Hitler
>I was a stupid baby and my kids were born stupid and I think we all turned out just fine.

guess what Bitch Hitler was born a stupid baby too.
But grew learned and understood (((who))) they really were.

Implying it isn't already being tested in Brazil and other places.

Lmao, read any gwas studies for marketable traits. It's zillions of snp having each minuscle effects.
Genetic engineering will only solve single gene disorders.

> making new “superhumans” in a chilling similarity to fascist ideals of the 20th century
Isnt their argument a little bit fucked?
I mean implication of "ethicists" is that "all humans are equal and born equal, selection and eugenics are immoral, pointless and unscientific because it causes suffering, inequality and opression and dont even create better human".
But now better human is actually being created. And they reeee the same way, despite no suffering/discrimination caused, and being totaly scientific and proven to be superior.
The only similarity is the goal. So can it be an admission that eugenics actually was legit strategy?

>Glowing eyes
Is he the son of the American ebola guy?

>healthier humans
>stronger humans
>smarter humans
>IT'S EVIL

Holy shit, how can anyone be against improving ourselves? Death to those people

You do realize that we will be the retards at that point. I'm all for super babies and eugenics, I just hope i'm dead before it's in full swing.
I kinda doubt that china will have a monopoly and take over the world with this though. All first world nations will adopt this sooner or later, the chinks will only adopt it for there top 10%. The rest of there population will become retard serfs to the ubermensch, very angry serfs.

There's gonna be a population bloom of redheads, and blones, as well as green and blue eyes, etc. Brown hair and brown eyes are going to be seen as unfashionable, and characteristic of the unmodded.

It's also the safest and easiest thing to start editing, the problem is when they'll start messing with genes that are connected to other genes.