To that one

user that thinks ct should secede from the union

STFU AND BTFO asshole. Connecticut is much more important than you may think

Attached: Mematic_meme_20190107_001546.png (800x834, 264K)

Bump

Nice thread faggot.

Life long CTFag here. The Connect-tion to DC is VERY strong here. It has to be, every dual citizen and kike has ATLEAST a cottage here. Its like a KikeNest/Safespace for kikes. Good luck getting them to unlatch from Glompfs Teeet.

What are anons SUPPOSED to make threads about user? Every thread I enter I see "What a Gay Thread" "Backto Plebbit Reeee" I mean Jesus Christ on the cross, WHAT kind of thread do u want to see you KIKE!?

MAYBE a NIGGER dick thread? Or a ASIAN thread? How about a JEW thread?? Def not enuf of those

This thread was either made by a 12 year old or a 70 year old.

Why do you type like you have schizophrenia?

Attached: IMG_20190114_131854518.jpg (2340x4160, 2.41M)

Fuck you unrighteous vagabond!

Fact: Connecticut is being diversified faster than almost any other state in the union. Due to young fertile white people leaving for job opportunities. Non whites being flooded in. Soon Connecticut will just be another suburb of NYC

all the best car youtubers are from CT. I guess you guys have lax registration laws

Implying I don't have schizo tendencies,., hehhe you'll be alright kiddo

(You)

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-04-20-at-2.29.31-PM.png (750x500, 402K)

>>Lax Reg Laws.
AHHHHHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA WEWWWWWWWWWWWW LAD

I was under the impression that pretty much everything north of DC on the Atlantic coast was a NYC suburb.

CTfag here. Actually it's basically the opposite. Gentrification of the coast means they can't afford to live here anymore. I see lots more of highly-qualified jobs here now. You basically can't get shit without a 4 year degree. Ghettos that were overpopulated are now sparse. Thank god they never buy and always rent, and there's no rent control. You just can't work for $10/hr in my city because the apartments start at $1300/mo (affordable housing law).

We should nuke it with along with all the corrupt rich people operating shell companies.

CT fag here

fuck this state, if it seceedes just gives me a reason to fucking leave. this place is so fucking gay I cant stand it, and desu it deserves to be gassed

CT is a garbage heap and Dannel Malloy fucked us royally with taxes. Of course the liberal douche panhanders won't tell you that because they work in New York and not have to pay New York taxes. Our claim to fame is being an old as fuck grandpa on life support/ The state is bankrupt and this new democrat douchbag is going to drive it into even more debt. Watch as they build an even more useless busway to nowhere... or put up 100's of toll booths round the state.
They will never ever turn a profit because retard democrats don't know how to save money.

Attached: 1533434238180.jpg (640x698, 46K)

oh, and chinks have ruined our housing market. UCONN especially draws in a lot of chinks and their chink families who are often wealthy, and dont mind overpaying for a shitting 1 bedroom apartment.

I live half an hour from UCONN and the cheapest appartment that you can find that isnt literally falling appart is 900/month

>t. Lower middle-class serf
Upper class here, bye bye. Don't let the tolls hit you on the way out

I'm in Florida, bud. Don't you dare try to say that CT is a kikenest

Central CT born and raised. It's not as bad as Massachusetts. I deal with a lot of libshits in my life, but beyond that, there is plenty of opportunity. Except when Malloy 2.0 begins his Medicare for all push, after which you'll see a huge decline in employment and increase in emigration from the state. They drove out all the money makers and if it weren't for the insurance industry, we'd be bankrupt years ago.

>*honks horn on his Prius with "I'm with her" bumpersticker in West Hartford.
And we all know the types who live in west hartford...

dont be silly user, its not 100 tolld booths, its only 82!

I mean why shouldnt CT residents have to pay tools to use the road? its not like we dont already pay some of the highest road tax, gas tax, and car tax in the nation!

seriously fuck this place. only 3 districts in this entire fucking state voted for that cunt, yet he still won because those areas are absolutely filled with niggers and spics. Bridgeport, Hartford, and New Haven essentially voted him into office unilaterally

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-11-15-at-5.06.07-PM.png (675x609, 219K)

>greenich posting

can't wait to see your heroin addicted whore daughter on blacked.com

Triggered

I don't even consider Greenwich a part of Connecticut anymore. Anything south of Stamford is NYC burbs.

Likely the least relevent state besides Rhode Island, but at least Rhode Island is named after based Cecil

Go and take Rhode Island with you.

This
Fuck both the coasts

Savage also all ct residents know sandy hook was a fema drill

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

>drives around in his shitty beater car
>bitches about the state but has no/shit degree and never networks or volunteers
I live in Norwalk and am a republican. Actually, most rich people are, because they want to keep their money. You're retarded if you don't know this.

This state is full of spics and nigs it's a gimmedat state. We're fucked.

>norwalk
>wealthy

Attached: 1546374224897.png (170x198, 36K)

>dont be silly user, its not 100 tolld booths, its only 82!
Oh shit! Only 82 this time? Did they actually finalize that or is there another multi million dollar "study" that needs to be done? I hope not, those DOT workers need somewhere to sit-I mean work.

>I mean why shouldnt CT residents have to pay tools to use the road? its not like we dont already pay some of the highest road tax, gas tax, and car tax in the nation!
I pay $500 a year just for the privilege of being able to operate my own property. Every year the tax on it goes up, yet the car always devalues...I don't know where else that model works.

>seriously fuck this place. only 3 districts in this entire fucking state voted for that cunt, yet he still won because those areas are absolutely filled with niggers and spics. Bridgeport, Hartford, and New Haven essentially voted him into office unilaterally

That's how Malloy won. The first time he kept the polls open in Bridgeport way past closing times. He did the same thing in Hartford the second time. Now the new schmoe got elected because we finally capacitized enough Puerto ricans and illegals in our 5 SANCTUARY CITIES.

>WAHHH STOP LIVING IN A NICER AREA THAN ME
Wanna know how I know you're a Democrat peasant?

you want to know the most fucked up ting about newtown?

they are one of the crunchy granola towns. They are generally rich / upper class and a center for liberal duchebaggery.

When sandy hook happened people donated MILLIONS to them. they were already some of the most well off people in the state and they got even more money for fucking nothing. And then after that the media inflated their ego even further and we atre still fucking listening to those retards.

nigger I live in one of the reddest parts of connecticut. my pistol permit only took 6 days to process in my town.

Do you know how much a good apartment/house costs in a good part of Norwalk? Probably more than you make in a year

CT-California pol tard reporting in
I hate my life, I moved from one East Coast dystopia to a West Coast dystopia. The worst one of the all.

Money is good but the soul crushing diversity is our strength song and dance is a bit much
Hide your power level fags

Where do you think newtown savings bank came from? Also lanzas dad was directly involved in a Libor scandal the event stopped his testimony

Why are you willingly overpaying when u could be in Stratford for hundreds less?

>work in new york
>pay CT taxes
>Thinking this has anything to do with being educated or the type of job.

Hey to each his own. Personally I'd rather not spend most of my life in traffic.

Goddamn I spit pepsi out my nose.

OY DON'T TOUCH MY GRANITE CURBS, GOY.

>being proud of living in white trashville
Lel. Go OD, kid. I've already had to NARCAN two people in my life, and both of them lower class white kids

At least this last Governor's election was pretty close. Some hope of becoming a red state.

Cool brag?

Stratford, yikes
GAYER than GAY

They got Sikorsky though

im gonna try moving the north carolina, anyone know if its any good? a lot of engineering jobs out there

Stratford isnt that bad also did u know the 1st grandlodge was in new haven?

Attached: 1493311047826.jpg (191x250, 8K)

Fairfield down is all just New York.

Because I don't want to get stuck in traffic every day for hours going to work and because I'm not poor

i noticed there is a strangley large number of masons in this state

Feels bad man
Seeing poor white kids getting in trouble

They really are the victims of modern America
Degenerate Culture, Weak institutions, ZOG MEDIA

>he doesnt work in booming derby or shelton
Im sorry man ur missing out on the east coast silicon valley my dude

Ya because this is where they tested everything. Have u heard of melonheads?

Smart move user
NC is based, family moved there
Self Segregate if you can
Find nice White waifu that isn't complete degenerate, based and redpilled church girl
Have children and make family

They are a purple state for now
But they will be flooded with more POC migrants

Norwalk is gonna be pretty nice soon. Real nice homes in the 400k's in neighborhoods that are getting nice. I almost bought there but it was a little far from my work.

Fairfield County Finance/Yale/Hartford Insurance and the Skelton of industry abound.

Death to Masons

>living in The Valley
Yikes! I'm a CPA, not a drug dealer

Fuck you guys. Im from long island, there are more jews there than both your guys states

Drug dealers from the Valley
Wiggers, degenerates no future So true
What a shame
Damn I hate Modern America
What they did to my people

Very true Irish user
More Jews on Jew Island than Israel

>mfw I'm part of the Jewish community even though I don't practice
Feels good man. Goes to show how retardedly clannish they are. You have a big nose and your great grandfather was Jewish? You all of a sudden get invited to a bunch of galas and networking parties. Not even kidding. Must suck to be white. No joke, I've been considering marrying a jew and taking her name or just changing my name legally.

Attached: 1545010344620.jpg (846x768, 127K)

litchfield county is nice, the rest of ct is a dump.
t. fairfield county resident

>tested everything
>melonheads
Care to elaborate?

Litchfield county is nice for the most part
Pretty White, older town charm

>ct population 3.588 million
>ive had to narcan two kids

No it wouldn't be safe

So why even mention it at all?

There are no melonheads. I wouldn't worry about it. Move along. Forget it.

Shouldve neved mentioned it

Attached: giphy (9).gif (350x194, 1.94M)