Nepal is a terrorist state

Do you think the US, EU and NATO should bomb Nepal with napalm to create a humanitarian crisis and stop terrorism?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Nepal.svg.png (1200x1463, 57K)

nuclear holocaust is the only answer to the nepalese question.

>Napalm
I'm supposed to know where that is?

Attached: 1526937365303.jpg (337x352, 7K)

Why not

all you are "supposed" to know is where you get your vodka 2 szloty cheaper than regular, fuck off pawel

this is a serious matter, nepal has to be dealt with

You called?

What's wrong with Nepal?

why are you a terrorist? what have those poor people ever done to you? and what happened to your flag?

His flag looks like someone fucked around in Microsoft paint for a few minutes

The fuck Nepal ever did to anyone.

Also I would pay good money to watch Ameritards, Sinofucks, Ruskiecucks or Britofags get absolutely raped by the Gurkha combat master-race.

Send all your soldiers and die.

>Nepal is a terrorist state.
Thank you for providing extensive, decades worth of proof to back up your bullshit. The only country that should be napalmed, is France.

Emperor Winnie the Pooh says Nepal is my honey pot

OP is Chinese?

Based and redpilled.

I suspect I upset him while using this flag.
Probably a desi exchange student who should have used his passport pages to wipe

Ayy bahadur why you gotta point the finger here.

Ain't no Indian would ever call for you lot to be genocided. We love you senpai!

Nepal has some real cuties there.

If you would be so good as to give us a trade corridor to the sea we'd be ever so greatfull.

Also two of your border guards got drunk the night before last and started shooting (by all accounts randomly) into the no mans land. They gave everyone an awful fright.

Please don't objectify our women, this isn't a high altitude Thailand

Man, our border guards are probably Gurkha. Don't blame us :P

As regards the sea corridor - we gave you open borders. Why can't you just cross the border and catch a boat at Kolkata? I've literally crossed your border by horse and got lost between our countries.

Well this is a strange thread indeed.

I would be prepared to wager in the only Nepali who uses Jow Forums, so I presume this thread with Nepal in the subject, thumbnail and no other content is some strange form of personal summons.

That poor horse.
Being shit upon for hours on end while galloping, just trying to find its way home.
Sad.

Now that's obsequious and uninspired

And as an aside the past tense of "shit" is "shat".
American education

pajeet please, I would rather glass your whole feces infested country and give all the israeli aid to nepal and give them an army to invade you irradiated shithole.

>t.Pajeet