Any thoughts

Any thoughts

Attached: ImpureHatefulGermanwirehairedpointer.webm (320x568, 674K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3108309/#B9
tesi.luiss.it/20124/1/077702_GOTELLI_ELENA.pdf
unive.it/pag/fileadmin/user_upload/dipartimenti/DSLCC/documenti/DEP/numeri/n13-14/07_Dep_13_14_2010Farr.pdf
rac.org/ending-violence-against-women-drc
auccaravan.com/?p=6734
allafrica.com/stories/201801270027.html
papyrus.bib.umontreal.ca/xmlui/bitstream/handle/1866/19065/Raffoul_Alexandre_2017_Memoire.pdf.pdf
mendingthesoul.org/wp-content/uploads/ConceptsGenderGlobalAbWoCulturalEncounters.pdf
theculture.forharriet.com/2016/03/18-books-every-black-woman-should-have.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stoning for both,he is gay the other one is a slut
inshallah

Attached: stoning.jpg (306x165, 11K)

WHATS IN MY TRUNK?

WHITE...

GIRL.

Attached: 1430672038783.jpg (256x235, 37K)

He isn't a dumb nigger kind actually. Anyway the girl should be beheaded.

The best part of this is 7 seconds in where you see her awkwardly try and pull his hand away. Which reveals the truth. She's not actually interested in him at all, she's just in it for the klout of having a viral photo with Tyler

Ryan Lanza was at his job in Manhattan on Friday when news outlets began to report that he had massacred 20 school children in a sleepy Connecticut town.

If that were my daughter she'd be disowned and then I'd prob doxx her myself.

well, to be fair, I would do the same if I had a revolver pointed at my face behind the camera

nice tits
White MGTOW is the future

Attached: cgEuZDh.png (347x441, 180K)

I hope her dad sees it.

Is that SSJ and is that his ex?

Shes a roastie, everything they do is for attention and they'll never be satisfied. They think if they just keep doing crazier stuff they'll eventually get the attention they crave but after shes done everything she can think of and still doesnt get the attention, she'll either recognize itll never happen and change her ways or her mind will destroy itself (she'll turn to hard drugs and questionable men who put up with her low self esteem).

This girl just has extremely low self esteem, she needs crude validation like this to fill the void, but its always temporary.

When a white girl shares her bed with a black man, her sun of life goes down
And glaring spots of sin appear on her white evening gown

A bug has crept into her brain
And devoured her self-respect, which left her insane

Now all her racial pride has flown beyond redemption’s fold
And she begins life’s saddest tale that ever yet was told

Avoid such future tales and join your local midnight coal patrol tonight

Thats a nice ol RV, man, I tell ya whut, Roadmaster3000 be all like BRRRRRRR cruising cheese sandwiches in the back man, like ol Willie.

Attached: boomhauer.jpg (600x800, 191K)

Most disgusting thing I've seen since those to commie girls getting beheaded.

If she dies, all i have to say is: Burn the coal burn pay the toll

Boy got a face like Tyler the Creator fucked a macaque, but he's getting pussy and I'm not so there we go.

She looks like a Jew

>white women liking nigger dick
what's next, jews lying? niggers having low average IQs? arabs committing terrorism? the skying being blue?

What's the problem?

Yellowstone or nuclear war. Only these can spare man the prolonged suffering of a new matriarchal order.

quite accurate dutch brother

>*hits pipe*

Attached: 1541153933119.jpg (479x466, 61K)

Disgusting but doesn't make feel anything strong or otherwise since I'm not white

Attached: 1547063479448.jpg (360x360, 29K)

mgtow is a jewish scheme to cull white populations. How is not reproducing a long term strategy?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3108309/#B9
>up to 80% of women have been raped
>The use of rape as a weapon of war in the conflict in Darfur, Sudan

tesi.luiss.it/20124/1/077702_GOTELLI_ELENA.pdf
>episodes occurred in Rwanda in 1993-94, where 80% of women were raped and resulted HIV positive.

unive.it/pag/fileadmin/user_upload/dipartimenti/DSLCC/documenti/DEP/numeri/n13-14/07_Dep_13_14_2010Farr.pdf
>in Uganda, 70% of the women reported having been raped by combatants

rac.org/ending-violence-against-women-drc
>Democratic Republic of Congo
>Since the conflict began in 1997, hundreds of thousands of women and girls have been brutally raped. In some villages as many as 90 percent of the women have been raped

auccaravan.com/?p=6734
>The 2017 records of Family Courts show that 60 percent of Egyptian women were subjected to marital rape, while 10,000 complained of sexual violence.

allafrica.com/stories/201801270027.html
>Central African Republic
>90% of women having been raped since the conflict began.

papyrus.bib.umontreal.ca/xmlui/bitstream/handle/1866/19065/Raffoul_Alexandre_2017_Memoire.pdf.pdf
>Rwanda
>approximately 90% of Tutsi women were raped

mendingthesoul.org/wp-content/uploads/ConceptsGenderGlobalAbWoCulturalEncounters.pdf
>During Liberia's recent civil war, 75 percent of the women were raped, most having been gang raped

theculture.forharriet.com/2016/03/18-books-every-black-woman-should-have.html
>In 2012, a study reported that 50 percent of Black women were sexually assaulted, raped, or molested by Black men by the time they reached age 18.

Attached: electric pole nigger death dance.webm (720x540, 2.94M)

The fuck do I care if some ho is into bestiality?

Why do we always put the burden on some esoteric event like "war" or "volcano?" Every century in recorded history is marked with genocide and war, SOMEONE is going to do some killing in the next 80 years. Might as well get a head start, right?

artificial wombs will be here sooner than you think

they are nice tits

Why do Jow Forumsfaggots spend their time obsessing over white women having sex with black men

not even women you know, complete strangers, people you wouldn't even know existed if they internet weren't around. Go read a fucking book and stop with the cuck shit

Why are mods deleting these coal burner threads?

because it's not fucking politics you idpol obsessed faggot

This isn't about race. This is about stardom.
Rappers and popstars and rockstars have had this kind of power over women forever.
She doesn't care that he is black. She cares that he is a star.
Axl Rose and Mick Jagger did the same thing decades ago

Tyler the creator is actually gay, like an actual gay person so i dont think anything what did trump say in his tape "when your famous they will let you do anything" this is living proof tyler is famous and gay chick just let him do whatever.

Attached: bwc.jpg (600x519, 153K)

Good riddance

Idk why poltards get triggered by this, if a white woman burns the coal she’s a lost cause to begin with, not worth getting upset and worked up about.

Attached: C4D5A759-6D03-47DB-86CF-667AD550EFB0.jpg (750x469, 112K)

kek, patrician's poët

Attached: meanwhile-in-the-netherlands_o_7136277.jpg (438x512, 57K)

Good luck mobilizing today's youth into doing such a thing. 90% of people lived on farms just over a century ago, and today it's the exact opposite. Comparing the youth of WW1, WW2, etc. to today's youth is ridiculous. Men today are conditioned by tons of s*y. You can't compare the ones who lived on farms and did hard work for most of their days to the men today. There will be no uprising within the system, just a quite whimper as the white man fades or a fatal event to shatter the world and hopefully spark something.

White trash. Abort....

Nigger detected

Ooga booga bop nop sop to da lop ooga booga......

(means go back to nigger land)

Meme flag asking "why does /pol" questions. Original.

i thought he was gay?

Attached: 20621132_122303118407044_4713038825557983490_n.jpg (80x80, 2K)

Every time i see tyler i cannot help but see a literal chimpman

Attached: 865746032-bj-and-the-bear-film-mischief-chimp-firearm.jpg (960x540, 49K)

sometimes I wonder why I even post on this shithole board anymore.

whore whoring....

>An apolitical philosophy mostly practiced by non-whites is a psyop to destroy whites

You anti-MGTOWs should at least make sense

Don't really care. Get off the internet, get in shape and focus on getting a woman for yourself. That is how you improve the white race.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

You all are so jealous of this nigger, and won't admit it.

Imagine the feeling of inferiority all of you must have watching someone else being sexually welcomed enough for an attactive woman to grab their hand and easily place it on their breast when you're struggling to even get an average slut to look in your direction. And you guys want to stone her for that?

>hawt girl lets another man touch her breast
>this upsets you
>you wish for her to be stoned
>you realize you're an absolute beta

Nobody really needs to be necessarily "mobilized," once things DO get bad enough that the average normie can't deny it (we're close to this point) whites will cling together in the country and you'll see more of this soft balkanization. THEN you can judge the mettle of these people, who are ardently choosing the white identity - what exactly will they do when confronted with the ultimate fact that the modern world says "NO! You CANNOT be white?" Who knows. Recent history tells us the globohomo will be the ones mobilizing early, and very likely by 2050 there will be a new Camp Bondsteel erected where white Americans once stood. Or, a cultural fugue may occur once white consciousness is collected and admits it wants to live. I do want to live, everyone does. Everyone should. We'll see where this takes us.

As it should be. Nature is struggle for reproduction by any means necessary. There is nothing wrong with hatred and violence.

fucking this. I don't give a fuck about right wing idpol but jesus christ at least do something about it other than crying on Jow Forums all day.