Pigs getting absolutely BTFO

Really happy about this. They need to learn their place.

cnn.com/2019/01/14/us/officers-shot-dead/index.html

>Three police officers have been gunned down across the US in the last five days -- two in Southern cities and a third in California.

>They are among seven police officers killed so far in 2019: four in firearms-related deaths and three in traffic accidents, according to the National law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-14 at 10.30.47 AM.png (1800x1076, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

copblock.org/5475/when-should-you-shoot-a-cop/
filmingcops.com/policing-comes-to-a-stop-in-new-york-people-get-along-peacefully-and-society-continues/
theantimedia.org/terrified-nypd-cops-stop-work-city-plunge-chaos/
gothamist.com/2015/01/07/broken_windows_forever.php
abolishthecops.wordpress.com/2011/02/11/55-really-good-reasons-to-abolish-the-cops/
rollingstone.com/politics/news/policing-is-a-dirty-job-but-nobodys-gotta-do-it-6-ideas-for-a-cop-free-world-20141216#ixzz3afAqC7B2
thefreethoughtproject.com/texas-town-sees-61-drop-crime-firing-cops-hiring-private-firm/
youtu.be/IlY9C6pzxKc
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/03/20/officer-charged-with-murder-in-shooting-death-of-unarmed-woman-in-minneapolis-alley/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.de121b826ce7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>spic
>coon
>cooness
Blood for keks altar

So diverse. Looks like the killers really tried to be inclusive here.

>there are people that think cops should be unarmed
>they want uk style where officers need to take special requirement and test to hold a gun.

Oh no... that's terrible....

We've lost sight of what police are supposed to do, and be. Police now are roaming tax clerks with guns, where they used to be hard working and honest pillars that lived and worked in their own community. It's no wonder police are reviled. Imagine how you feel towards a Barney Fife character vs some steroid freaked meat head working for the thrill of their legalized lethality, or some detached out of county alien who comes to work only for the pay. Nobody is going to feel for their "local law enforcement," because they aren't local and they don't care about anyone.

I feel sorry for their mothers

Attached: 13888.jpg (300x300, 28K)

If their mothers had chose better fathers for their kids, the kids wouldnt have grown up to be cops.

Black Lives Matter

>just got hired on as a cop in a southern town
Welp

get a load of this commie faggot
>in all fields

You watch too many movies, bud.

Why don't they show the killers?

Two nigs and a spic. Good job black males.

Brown Town is real

Zog enforcers getting theirs

They aren't white

Policemen should be forcing anti-whites, permanently, to pay White Genocide reparations. I don't care about them if they don't care about me.

Fuck police. Its nothing but a repository for PTSD OIF/OEF vets who shoot anything that moves. America needs more sovereign citizens to mop up these shitbags.

I'm in the national guard and police departments from around the state regularly pitch to our unit trying to recruit. Key takeaways:

>recruiters emphasize the "action"
Appeals to recruits who may simply want to be sanctioned on violence
>recruiters emphasize bonuses and housing subsidiaries
Appeal to climbers who want to do clerical dragnet style citations for 36 hours straight in exchange for a house outside of the county they police
>recruiters emphasize the need to diversify their departments
Needs no further explanation, they want African and Hispanic officers, create another barrier of commonality between the cop and the person they police

Aside from the recruiters themselves, often officers will just talk directly to us. They will tell you that steroids are easy to get, fights are easy to start and win, and benefits include flouting the laws you're supposed to enforce. There's nothing fantastic about any of this information, and there's no need to try and reduce its meaning.

the only shame here is they only got 3, wish it would be 33. fuck all cops

truth

Attached: 50048300_2037416379639299_5005906446458552320_n.jpg (750x568, 29K)

Police are nothing but thugs robbing innocent people in the streets. Blowback is going to be a bitch. There will be a day when these fuckers are being hanged in the street and their houses torched and all the decent people will be better off for it.

Attached: 0727711.jpg (1920x1064, 970K)

ITT: kids still angry from when a cop told them they couldn't skateboard in front of the library

Zogbots

All cops should die.

Attached: DHDxRAvXsAAbs1T.jpg (750x499, 91K)

The one on the left was a FF, to counterbalance the one killed on Xmas eve, by the illegal.

So if I walk into your house and shoot your dog and your kid I can just say "huh huh ur just jealous of people who can sneak into your house"

Fuckin kill yourself you retarded tiny dick cuckold pig fucker

I heard the woman cop was "ambushed" while responding to an accident. Is this true? How are the cops not going out and cracking skulls?

You do realise that a declaration of martial law is required to stop the anti-white thugs who are known to jump into the streets to stop deportations and such right. I know that's of soldiers and not policemen, but libertardians do get carried away sometimes. Also, you shouldn't post homoerotic imagery.

Such a good movie

>this complete non sequitur
What

Daily reminder that cops solve zero crimes unless they affect their zog masters. Assaults, thefts , rapes, corruption, tax evasion, not one crime will ever get investigated unless the zog will benefit from that crime being solved. Thats fucking pathetic but that's the situation we are in. They are grunts for the mafia and nothing else.

Thanks to boot licking chump tards, you can be driving around then cops will violently pull out behind you and follow you around to "scan your license plate" aka make you fear them. I've been reading about police/government corruption before then this cop shows up and parks outside my house for an hour just to wave his dick in my face. Cop lives don't matter.

"Huh you mean the rules I make others follow are being used against me huh what this cant happen does not compute bleep bloop!"

Kill yourself you pig fucking faggot

This is correct. They even move law enforcement around so as to not ever become a part of the community they are in. My local cops suck fat cocks. Nobody would care if one got shot.

>dead nigger cops
wtf I love criminals now

Uncle Sambo has that you're the standard for everyone else check waiting for them in heaven. Darkies shouldn't police or hold any forms of Gov. or power. They are the kind of people who literally sell their own kind to slavery. White people are the only ones with any real natural moral code that doesn't have to be taught. Black cops are like most cops and service men and woman. They are all just welfare and tax dollar recipients who are in different lines. Who serve and protect themselves and like the niggers they are discriminate cases and treat things unequal while being niggers for equality! Chivalry is a White invention and niggers are Sub Primate like most shit skins in general sense. Unless White man gives them the tools to be otherwise...

Attached: 100%cracker.jpg (800x500, 68K)

Bootlicker statist cuck. Please kys.

>a cop caught me smoking pot in my mom's car when i was 17 now i hate cops forever: The Post

Kek literally this.

>I've been reading about police/government corruption before then this cop shows up and parks outside my house for an hour just to wave his dick in my face.
Stop smoking meth, please.

See

>Thinking modern basedcops are more brutal than early 20th-century kneecap-busters.
It's not that your observations about modern cops are wrong, it's just that the "Barney Fife"-type cop never existed in almost any community. Indeed, the Andy Griffith Show was already meant to be a caricature of times long-since-past when it aired. Griffith said in an interview he thought it was amusing people now viewed it as an accurate depiction of 60s rural society when, in the early 60s, it was intended as a highly rose-tinted version of the 30s rural society. And, as can be seen from historical crime statistics, crime reached a local maximum in the early 30s, so frankly, in the early 30s, people would have been fondly reminiscing about "Barney Fife" type cops of the early 1900s -- at which point they would have been reminiscing about the 1870s, etc etc. Cops have always busted kneecaps and smacked criminals around when it was necessary (and sometimes when it wasn't). If anything, the empirical evidence is that they do it now less than ever in the age of bodycams and that, in some cases, in these past 5 years since Ferguson, cops have been overly-reluctant of performing certain types of enforcement for fear of reprisal.

They're all minorities too. How does the left balance this within the context of their mental gymnastics.

What race were the killers?

>2 women, all minorities
As a cop I don't even feel bad about this. Women should not be cops and its truly disgraceful that our society was subverted to the point that we encourage this. The women who want to be cops are broken and only put the men they work with at more risk. Fuck em.

>tfw OP think police officers getting shot and killed is somehow going to teach them "their place."

Here's a free tip, OP: The police use every bad thing that happens to them to increase their militarization. The more they are resisted - and ESPECIALLY the more of them who get shot - the more of them there will be and the more dangerous they will become.

Cop philosophy is simple: Be more numerous, be better-trained, and be better-armed than ANYONE you may encounter.

All violence done to police is returned 10-fold to the proletariat.

Attached: mods are gods.jpg (1920x1417, 271K)

You need to shoot more.

>When Should You Shoot A Cop
copblock.org/5475/when-should-you-shoot-a-cop/

>POLICING COMES TO A STOP IN NEW YORK, PEOPLE GET ALONG PEACEFULLY AND SOCIETY CONTINUES
filmingcops.com/policing-comes-to-a-stop-in-new-york-people-get-along-peacefully-and-society-continues/

>NYPD Cops Stop Patrolling Streets, Crime Rates Begin Falling; Traffic Violations Down 94%
theantimedia.org/terrified-nypd-cops-stop-work-city-plunge-chaos/

>The NYPD Slowdown Is Working, Let's Keep It
gothamist.com/2015/01/07/broken_windows_forever.php

>50 Reasons to Abolish The Cops!
abolishthecops.wordpress.com/2011/02/11/55-really-good-reasons-to-abolish-the-cops/

>Policing is a Dirty Job, But Nobody's Gotta Do It: 6 Ideas for a Cop-Free World
rollingstone.com/politics/news/policing-is-a-dirty-job-but-nobodys-gotta-do-it-6-ideas-for-a-cop-free-world-20141216#ixzz3afAqC7B2

>Texas Town Experiences 61% Drop in Crime After Firing Their Police Department
thefreethoughtproject.com/texas-town-sees-61-drop-crime-firing-cops-hiring-private-firm/
This post triggers the bootlicker.

Attached: 123456.jpg (1280x1811, 377K)

FPBP

The people that care about cops, don't care for the crooked dark ones.

Keep in mind that the only reason CNN is giving two shits about this is because three of the seven are minorities. They are trying to sway the conservative base now by saying "HEY WE CARE ABOUT COPS TOO!" without mentioning most officers killed are white male cops.

theyre all black. wheres BLM now?

>Spotted the nigger

I know a guy that had to cops come to his house and they fucked up his neck and left even after he fought back. I guess he is to scared to go to other police. They as far as I know have never done anything good for me ever! Cops are like niggers and managers and the administration establishments. They don't really do anything and they themselves are part of the problem. They all have some anti White male bullshit angle they all work at which they only find unity themselves in being anti White male which will destroy everything eventually but they live for self gain of the day. Like how kikes and psychologist like to say niggers are opportunistic. That is a nice word to call a criminal or a other type of person who commits crimes, call them ambitious.

You're losing sight of the fact that cops used to be representative of their community and live therein, and choosing to latch onto a fictional character that represented a cop in a fictional (but nicer) society. The point is that at any given time, you're subject to the authority (and big guns) of a state sponsored and foreign killer, rather than yes, the Barney Fife style cop who lives in and understands his community and is accountable to and trusted by his neighbors.

> Really happy about death of people.

Sounds like a lefty.

>accountable
>shoots your dog
>simon says
>shoots you
>I've feared for my vagina
>gets 2 weeks paid vacation
>accountable
the absolute state of delusion

youtu.be/IlY9C6pzxKc

Attached: no_good_pig.jpg (960x960, 113K)

I know a guy who had his life saved by a cop. Literally every counter I've ever had with one my entire life has been fairly easy and even boring to be honest. Nice how anecdotal evidence works right?

nig spic enforcers sent straight to hell, based.

>I'm a slave so my masters live me in peace: the post

Attached: 1512730662549.jpg (3467x2188, 1.17M)

good. based goyim fighting back finally.

IE Somalian Nigger Pig Who wacked a kike bitch... These false joos, which most are. They can't even see that what they are doing targets them... They have to be fucked up in the head psycologically from birth, from not being fully White but some mutt mix that has always parasited on the heels of the TRUE ISRALITE Rh Negative Aryan Man.

IE Babylon
IE Egypt
IE Greece
IE Rome
IE UK

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/03/20/officer-charged-with-murder-in-shooting-death-of-unarmed-woman-in-minneapolis-alley/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.de121b826ce7

Stupid false kikes! Not everyone has to be fake like kikes!

Attached: 30yeartrans.jpg (782x652, 142K)

So this is praising negroid cop killers , the thread?. Cool.

Attached: rtsh3xy.jpg (840x485, 146K)

The black one with negroid features was still pretty
Reminder that if your black it’s your duty to ONLY date African queens
After a few hundred years of sterilizing our lowest IQ members and only allowing 100+ IQ members to breed, we can build our own separate civilization in Africa
We can prosper and trade with other nations instead of merely subverting them
We can be great

Yeah when the bloods and crips stop slinging drugs and shooting dey choppas no cops is going to carry a six shooter.
Grow up. Cops back then were dirtier and more crooked

So this is cancelled?

Attached: std-s2.jpg (800x450, 57K)

Guaranteed all three of them are/were pro gun-control.

Attached: asshole.jpg (960x893, 185K)

You watch too many movie.
Wah cops are doing what they've been doing since the 50s.

are you a nigger or a wigger?

FUCK DA COPS AND FUCK WHYTE PPL

Attached: 1529744025387.jpg (910x682, 149K)

So are there any "white evil" theories in the nigger community?

>if you appeal to authority you must be queer.
Nice freudian slip.
Drug user or grew up without a father I'm going for both.

False equivalency.

Black people are already great just like everyone else. Just blacks in a way just seem to be natural abusers or everything. They just want to fail or they don't care and no matter what anyone says it won't matter. Maybe it is the IQ shortage. I never gave that much thought as to why. Its quite possible that could be what makes a difference in demeanor but blacks as a race have the major problem with that as far as I see. Especially in swelled numbers. Not all are bad but I'm just saying.

>he wants to be treated like a slave

Attached: pig_origins.png (273x489, 38K)

Cop Killers should be tortured in Public for a week before death!

>How are the cops not going out and cracking skulls?
Turns out movies aren't real life and most cops want to collect their pensions not get into mega death fights.

no sweetie, just no

Attached: 4d4.jpg (500x371, 17K)

Oh,
the Media has nothing to do with the increased cop killing going this year!

Good.

The deaths of cops cause crackdowns all the time. I didn't mean literally going around and cracking skulls. It's an expression.

And cops get fired for kicking in doors for no reason or wrong person.
Pot smoker?

another thing I just remembered there should be a statistic of where dumb niggers also kill the smarter blacks or despise them for not being low intelligence. Like not hating on someone because they are dumb but because they are smart. So niggers actively and seemingly for all of History specifically dumb down their race on their own volition and even Whites to trying to bring the mean closer down to them. It is the way of the nigger devil I guess. Some of them consider civilization like working a job or going to school, White things. Which they are in a way... but that doesn't stop anyone from whatever when they are free. So they depend on the "White things" which they wish to hate the creators of...

Attached: 75yearold.jpg (450x600, 50K)

Police are mindless servants of the state and the state is a corrupt slave to Satan & his banks.

And barney fuck face would have been shot on the head on a traffic stop.
Shut up you have no idea about how police officers work.
Oh and pro tip cops from the 50s would beat your ass after cuffing you.

ACAB

Meme flag and terrible grammar.
You're still mad about getting busted for weed?

There are no bad and decent people, just those with power and those without.

lol go get shot officer faggot

That's not a sniper rifle or a sniper.
Second I was living in mass when that bombing happened and only Boston Leo's cared.
Everyone else was fine.

Good. Jew lackey freemasons get no pity from me. They made their bed, now they can lie in it. Fuck the Jews and their freemason lackey pigs.

Attached: jewlackeystar.jpg (211x239, 6K)

Oh so daddy was mean to you and threw out your bong?
What makes you think slavery exists in America, honestly.

The shootings weren't even provoked at least one was an ambush

Can you not understand what I wrote? Why the knee-jerk response? Exactly how long were you waiting to fire that one off? Cut back on the coffee for a while and try again.
If any other user is reading this reply chain then be aware that I said something to attract schizo, aipac sponsored internet watchers. Cool.
>t. roidpig
You didn't even follow what I said but I do hope you're the victim of some violence

Oh ok, I figured you were op and laminating about how all cops are serial killers.

>non whites killing non whites
feels good man

How much will the crime rates rise in the next 5 years by importing more darkies to the USA? Darkies that wish to distopian and displace actually Americans of the United States and their families at schools and jobs and everywhere...

500%?
1000%?

What is the projected rise?

Attached: Police Brutality Meme.jpg (359x495, 42K)

Not a cop antifa scum.
>You didn't even follow what I said but I do hope you're the victim of some violence
Not a cop but I understand that niggers dont like police.
Enjoy your drug habit.
Oh and I live in a white middle town america.

>NIGGERS COMMIT CRIME
>ITS THE POLICE DEPARTMENTS FAULT.
Deport niggers and spics and you wont have so many cops.

That’s what happens when you try to control the Jew’s pet niggers. Sad!

Attached: 577A4935-D1EA-49CF-BBEC-617570003CC6.jpg (460x730, 148K)