The absolute state of Gillette. LMFAO

The absolute state of Gillette. LMFAO

youtube.com/watch?v=koPmuEyP3a0

Attached: Captura de pantalla de 2019-01-14 19-39-06.png (832x597, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FPkvDAncCpY
the13thfloor.tv/2016/08/22/the-fascinating-urban-legend-of-proctor-gamble-the-church-of-satan/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>676 upvotes
I wonder how many were ironic.

theres a party breaking out in the comments section.

top fucking kek

lmfaoooooooo

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!

kek

Attached: Captura de pantalla de 2019-01-14 19-46-57.png (823x576, 81K)

Wow that video was pure metaphysical evil.

Jesus H.Christ this ad put me in a bad mood
Fucking kikes working to undermine masculinity at every turn
Not even fucking razors are safe
Good to see people see through this bullshit like they did the AT&T (?) diversity baby ad

lmao is this real life or are we a part of a giant memetic concoction

Attached: 1518503029380.png (1706x410, 81K)

More comments please

Apparently the razors are for chopping your dick off.

Can't teach an old dog new tricks.

i guess i won´t be buying any thing else from those fuckers

Remember if the barcode starts with 729 it is all from the same umbrella of (((companies))). We have to hit all of them.

It's the most disgusting ad I've ever seen.

Always report these videos for hateful conduct or terrorism

>"In short, Duke; a shitstorm." -Penn Gilette

What is your opinion of the event at 1:02 in the ad?
Anons wont even read this. Most of them don't see how media fuels the left's cognitive dissonance.

>giving Gillette free views and free advertisement

who uses razors ?

>implying that making people watch this dogshit will be good advertisement for Gillette

>not leaving kek worthy comments on there

god i love you fucking autists

The comment got shoah'd. No surprise there.

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-130327_YouTube.jpg (1080x1684, 70K)

>Bullying. Harassment. Is this the best a man can get? It's only by challenging ourselves to do more, that we can get closer to our best. To say the right thing, to act the right way. We are taking action

Is anyone else bothered by the way they wrote this paragraph? the passive voice sounds so artificial. I can tell this was drafted and re-drafted by a committee of liberal millennial women or soiboys. It sounds so fake, and yet they are desperate to try to make it sound profound. As if they think this will somehow be the razor version of the #TimesUp or #MeToo movement.

Maybe i'm just autistic

Attached: 1540687782490.jpg (400x347, 28K)

Yes, but if you don´t show people this. No one will find out that they got woke. GET WOKE AND GET BROKE.

>not buying a DE shaver
i bet half of you can't even grow pubes on your faces yet

lol they just deleted the best comment. fucking corporations are such pussies

Someone respond with cutting yourself with their razors but how your gay autistic niece helped you or some shit, just tie it into the video, which I won't see, I'm sober and at work, I can't.

cucks

>Jow Forums neckbeards to boycott razor company
Easiest boycott ever

>muh neckbeards
you don't really know this board do you?

Looks like they are having a bad day. That's what they get for hiring millenials to write their commercials.

Attached: Soylette.jpg (852x706, 116K)

I am the proud owner of a pubesbeard. Ones it grows denser i will be growing it out

It is. This is exactly what they want.

Oh fuck, someone pretend to be Muslim accuse them of being anti-Muslim for want him to shave.

Give us the monthly chart

HAHAHAHA video by tomorrow.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (999x642, 83K)

Dollar shave club/Dollar beard club must be loving this.

yeah, you are

>Sargoy

Social engineering brainrape

The entire aristocracy must die

They've been losing money for years. Dollar shave club is esting them alive, even women are jumping on. Why pay a shit ton for razors when I get just get a new one each month? And let's be real, how many of us that do shave have time to even know this shit exists? I only go in YouTube for the instructional videos, maybe late on the weekends when I'm drunk and want to see Vegeta kick some ass, that's about it. This is just marketing to women so they buy their hubbies this shit next time at the market.

Hahaha

dude, if the video has 2 views no one will care. wait a couple of hours and you will se how shit hits the fan. every anti sjw youtube chanel will be doing a video of it about it. gillete will get scared at the least.

mine was

Are you shitting me? If I was them I'd be blasting this video all over Twitter. Men would leave in droves to join them.

Attached: Soylette2.jpg (838x598, 90K)

haha fuck yeah

cowards

Who thought of this shit

Who actually thinks this is a good ad campaign

How disconnected are you

Attached: 300x300.jpg (264x264, 28K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-131545_YouTube.jpg (1080x1535, 236K)

>Black guy stops a white guy from catcalling

stupid cucks removed it they should have left it it was really funny

Attached: 2.png (436x179, 14K)

Procter and Gamble is a Satanic company anyways. Edge is the superior shaving gel.

I didn't bother to watch it
quick rundown?

They are deleting comments like mad, and have pinned a comment from a random cat lady hoping that people give it likes. The damage control is insane LMFAO.

Attached: Captura de pantalla de 2019-01-14 20-16-42.png (476x133, 15K)

They just deleted all of the top comments, and /ourgoy/ sargoy weighed in.

Attached: youcanthidethetruth.jpg (839x922, 123K)

Why are companies doing this SJW bullshit? Did anyone think it would make Gillette money?

Economic theories can't explain it.

That epic comment is no longer there. Thank god you got a screencap. It will forever be immortalized.

wrong company dumbass

Attached: pg201901141118.png (649x519, 24K)

Attached: banzai.png (1150x899, 1.24M)

Meh, I'm on mobile, but she looks like she might be a good face for fucking. She's probably 300 pounds +.

you dont want to give them views?, here:
youtube.com/watch?v=FPkvDAncCpY

Barcode 729 is all the (((same))).

underrated

Where does the CEO of P&G live? I mean the actual physical address. Just wondering.

Glad I use a straight razor.
Fuck the globohomo corpolitcal overlords.

We all already know the answer user. And how much do you want to bet the CEO is a kike as well???

The comments even have people naming the jew, nothing is out of the reach of Jow Forums

when i read it it sounded like: Don't say things that are not authorized, do as you are told- OBEY.

What straight razor you got senpai?

Also wondering, I'm letting my goatee grow. I'm 24, I hope the goatee is still in fashion?

Pringles is P&G too.

Do a little research before speaking you stupid asshole.

Attached: Soylette3.jpg (462x368, 38K)

fucking sargoy of cukkad probably thinks hes funny.

who the fuck thinks people look towards these companies for lessons on morality?

What's wrong with challenging bullying and sexual harassment?

so do Sargoy and PJW browse here? they seemed to find this pretty fast

>t. potato nigger

r u retated?

We should send bags of hair to the gillette offices or the ceos house. Just goto the office and unload bags of cut hair.
Shit will take months to truly be clean

What does it have to do with shaving?

Can somebody tell me why the fuck huge corp like those(DICE,Gillete,Bethesda,etc) keep doing this and pushing leftist propaganda while they know they will lose huge amount of money?

See DICE with battlefield.EA has lost more than 20% in few weeks after the devastating release of BFV because of they pushing agendas people dont like.That's like billions

Are they so retarded they want to lose money only to make propaganda??

Attached: 1500176252926.jpg (790x600, 53K)

FYI, her facebook profile is still public... and she's a rabid leftist. Pic related.

Attached: Julie Tijerina.png (639x557, 219K)

Attached: potatokike.jpg (290x290, 23K)

RIP Julie they removed her comment

They unpinned the comment. They're most likely freaking out right now.

Dubliner retard

oh i guess the dude telling her to kys was in the right

They don't care. They'd rather force tranny propaganda and race mixing down our throats. Money isn't what this is about.

>Men are racist, misogynist pigs. Men need to be better. Now buy our razor's

It is just one of hundreds of companies all under the same 729 barcode. There is a great info graphic showing them all around.

fucking moron

Turn off your VPN, leaf.

When did Bethesda push leftist bullshit?

Yeah, you don't know what you're trying to talk about...

PG = Proctor & Gamble
PGE = Pacific Gas and Electric Company

PGE is down because they've declared bancrupcy as a result of wildfires in CA.

Now, go back to milking maple trees for syrup retarded canuk.

Attached: 9kmfd.png (479x518, 46K)

Sargoy definately does, he tries to use Jow Forums memes in his (((youtube))) videos, like pepe and its fucking cringe.

the13thfloor.tv/2016/08/22/the-fascinating-urban-legend-of-proctor-gamble-the-church-of-satan/
This is true along with the McDonald's one.