DURRR SOCIALIZED HEALTHCARE DONT GOOD

>the onion becomes real life

LOUISVILLE, Ky. — U.S. Sen. Rand Paul’s attorneys say in a court filing that he plans to undergo hernia surgery in Canada because of injuries he suffered when a neighbor attacked Paul while he was doing yard work at his Kentucky home.

The filing in Paul’s lawsuit against Rene Boucher says the senator will travel to Ontario, Canada, for outpatient surgery scheduled later this month.

Cuckitalists are free to rush to the defense of their laughing stock "health care system" like the three stooges trying to go into one door at the same time, below this line

Attached: PRIVATE HEALTHCARE SCAM.png (1056x183, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/senate/425222-rand-paul-to-have-surgery-in-canada
shouldice.com/faqs/
courier-journal.com/story/news/politics/2019/01/14/rand-paul-neighbor-attack-senator-have-surgery-canada/2568200002/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

His hernia procedure is likely to cost between $5,000 and $8,000, the newspaper reported, citing court documents.

The hospital where Paul will be treated, the Shouldice Hernia Hospital, is "the only licensed hospital in the world dedicated to repairing hernias," according to its website.

Kelsey Cooper, a spokeswoman for Paul, told The Hill that Paul chose to have his surgery at the Canadian hospital because it is a "world renowned hospital."

“This is a private, world renowned hospital separate from any system and people come from around the world to pay cash for their services," Cooper said in a statement.

thehill.com/homenews/senate/425222-rand-paul-to-have-surgery-in-canada

Lol, Canadians are 100% covered by the government at private hospitals, you realize this? It doesn’t matter if it’s public or private. The government covers it for you.

Imagine still thinking the Canadian health care system is bad.

You do realize he's got platinum-tier health insurance from the government, right? That means a surgery here is essentially free, save for a meager 20-30 dollar copay. There's something else to the story which we don't have, so everything else is conjecture and speculation.

SHHHHH FIRST WORLD COUNTRIES DON'T WANT ANY MORE OF THESE KEKITALIST SHITHEELS

dude its so bad over here you totally have to wait 30 years for an MRI *cough cough* oh god im in such bad health

>dude he's just going to a country with socialized medicine, and also i am just going to make shit up because that's the only thing that would justify me getting assfucked by cuckitalism in my mind
>what if the thing i made up in my mind is real about socialized medicine? we have to wait to find out and never talk about this again. please for the love of god don't talk about this again...

I'm not making up shit. It's a hotly contested issue that we have representatives who have no skin in the game when it comes to healthcare reform because their healthcare bills are completely covered by our taxes. Also, do we know if he's going to a specialty clinic or just a run of the mill hospital? Maybe that has something to do with the reason he's getting it treated over there, instead?

Where were you when conservacucks realized that all the right wing politicians denying them socialized healthcare are traveling to receive treatment at socialized medical clinics?

I remember like it was... oh, about ten minutes ago. I was here, not worrying about going bankrupt from illness, when I read the news reports about Rand "Fuck Your Healthcare, I Got Mine at Canada" Paul

A doctor once died in the waiting room of my local hospital....free health care=free pills.good for junkies not the sick.

shouldice.com

literally considered one of the top specialty clinics for hernias, in the world... but hey, I'm sure he's just going to Canada for their average treatment of hernias, and not a speciality treatment center

The american healthcare system sucks ass. Best part is that the insurance and pharma lobby has sold us that its the best. If its one thing Americans are good at, its buying a salesman's bullshit.

Wow man... that's nothing. 300,000 patients died from the common cold in a waiting room one time in my home town... Socialized medicine, you Americans dodged a bullet on this one, unlike your kids at school

Attached: 9fa162fc37925c436ecc67d8db42c8e2-d4jfmr9.jpg (500x500, 142K)

I don't get it. Are you an expat or something? This is pretty over-the-top trolling for your average German.

Rand was named after a Russian and he currently works for the Kremlin, he should have free health care in the Motherland.

Remember when Trump had control of the three branches of government and all he did about healthcare is fight to allow insurance companies to deny coverage to you if you were already sick?

what an incredible man

Did you miss the part where it's a Private Hospital where you pay in cash? That's a system Rand has been a proponent of for a long, long time. There are a few in the U.S. that try to operate that way, however our insane regulations make it virtually impossible.

Can you tell me what the cost (to the system, not the upfront cost to the patient) of a hernia surgery is in Germany?

I am a citizen of the world, babay

Did you miss the part where Canadian citizens get socialized coverage to go to that institution for treatment, and the American senator that trips over himself to deny you that same quality in your country fled to Canada to get treated? Expand your mind Ameribro, just go to your local mall where your proud compatriot is spraying hollow points

>“This is a private, world renowned hospital separate from any system and people come from around the world to pay cash for their services,"
>private
End of story

He'll sell us that it was the best thing possible, that it gives us more choices in healthcare

It's like saying "Hey Americans have the best choices in cars, you can chose between a Lamborghini, a Ferrari, or Bugatti!"

When most can barley afford a Chevy.

Attached: se-image-e6678a2b1c56c59044f81a3742c784d4[1].jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

>all the right wing politicians
It reminds me of when Rush Limbaugh got sick in Hawaii, got free medical care, then told his listeners that the rest of the US should have Hawaii-tier health care. He apparently didn't know about Hawaii's socialized medicine

>he doesn't know that Canadian citizens get socialized coverage to go that same institution
Looks like the story has a Pt. 2 and you don't know how to read

Attached: 1510412807570.jpg (236x158, 5K)

>“This is a private, world renowned hospital separate from any system and people come from around the world to pay cash for their services," Cooper said in a statement.

So it's not part of the socialized system you idiot. If this was a normal hospital he'd be put on a waiting list. My dad had a hernia and he had to deal with it for 3 months before it got fixed. A few years ago he had a slipped disc in his back that was pressing against his sciatic nerve and he couldn't even walk upright and was bedridden because of the pain for 10 weeks. If it's not an emergency, prepare to wait. Only going to get worse as canada continues to get overrun with third worlders who take advantage of and abuse the system.

You need to learn how to read, buddy

>"“This is a private, world renowned hospital separate from any system"
>SEPARATE FROM ANY SYSTEM

So let me get this straight
>rabid leftists attack rand paul and hurt him badly
>rabid leftists attack him for going to a private canadian hospital that specializes in the treatment he needs

Imagine being such a fucking failed leftist that you leave a country because you see it as a sinking ship, and you move to the country which is the proverbial iceberg sinking Europe.

Woah... I feel you bro... Thing is...

Canadians get their treatment at this same institution covered by their provincial universal health care. I guess the follow up question is, why is your dad such a retard that he pays for health care in a country that has top tier socialized medicine to the point that Rand Paul tucks tail and runs to Canada lmfao. Like cu.ck father, like cu.ck son...

shouldice.com/faqs/

Ontario Patients
Ontario’s Hospital Insurance Plan (OHIP) covers all costs to Ontario residents for public ward rate hospital accommodation and physician services.

>IT IS FUCKING COVERED BY SOCIALIZED HEALTH CARE LMAO

Attached: 1510446942239.jpg (820x1024, 73K)

Lol op btfo

>Canadians get their treatment at this same institution covered by their provincial universal health care.

Wrong. Canada has a mixed healthcare system where it allows private and public. This is a private hospital, which means you PAY for it and isn't covered under the pubic system. Stop being a retard.

Just wait until the craziest part
>rabid Rand that gets attacked for denying leftists universal health care, goes to get universal health care

oh god why is life such a comedy in america fucking KEK

This is mostly true.
All hospital clinics etc can be public or private. If you’re a Canadian resident, you are covered by your province.
However, due to a recent Supreme Court ruling, some fully privat health is allowed in a parallel system. Ridiculously expensive and not covered by most plans, but at least there’s no line.

I'm just going to quote my post up here for every retard that didn't check the FAQ on this top tier, socialized medicine institution

Most Canadian hospital are privately run. Canadian healthcare is basically a single payer system. Foreigners pay through their own means.

He's going because it's a top hernia hospital not for tax payer funded medicine. The krauts who could read must have all died in WWII.

Rand isn't a resident of Ontario so what's your point?

And there's another one

>While Shouldice Hernia Hospital is privately owned — like many Canadian hospitals — it receives a majority of its funding from the Ontario government and accepts the Ontario’s Hospital Insurance Plan.
To note, Ontario does not have a parallel private system.
courier-journal.com/story/news/politics/2019/01/14/rand-paul-neighbor-attack-senator-have-surgery-canada/2568200002/

Rand is based & he knows if he has the procedure in the USA, they will take the chance to get rid of him permanently
Can't hernia the Randia

Attached: 1543036655473.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

Just post the hospital medical bills so the madness can end. What a counter to the Canada food threads. Post pharmacy prices too.

A wild groceryjew’s appears.

Attached: F063D595-F304-42D6-8FA7-FA5E0257410B.jpg (4032x3024, 2.07M)

>American has one of his two braincells on power saving mode and can't make the connection

fucking top kek, i'll make the connection for you, li'l guy: your robber baron senator is denying you access to the very same quality of health care he is getting, that Canadians get, by the system he and his bumbling retard party demonize

Attached: 1510528162535.jpg (443x591, 70K)

he can easily afford this in the USA, so the question isnt about cost its about why he chose Canada over USA.

And the answer is simple, he thinks he has a better chance of not being assasinated in Canada. esp with all the anti-zog work he is doing.

this is literally nothing.

probably thinks american doctors will try to kill him

The obesity rate, mexicans, and niggers in the USA cause the idea of tax funded health care to dissolve
The quality of care would go down, the waiting lists would be endless, the quality of care would go down.
Make no mistake I won't argue that big pharma & medical care in the USA is corrupt is not corrupt, but the proposed solution simply does not work given the population/size of the USA, its' current rate of obesity, & its' lack of homogeneity

Attached: 1545797290677.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

I’m agr ring with you you anal-retentive hessian.

>what if the shit i made up to justify myself is true? then i am justified in c.ucking myself.\
>heh, checkmate, socialized medicine!!!
oh dear, rofllll

thats what i said too bro

Attached: 1542002100204.gif (309x313, 2.91M)

>There's something else to the story which we don't have, so everything else is conjecture and speculation.
You see, if you actually read the article
>The hospital where Paul will be treated, the Shouldice Hernia Hospital, is "the only licensed hospital in the world dedicated to repairing hernias,"

see
--Rekt.jpg

>Only licensed plave to do the surgery
>Is private
Oh no no no no

>no other country with socialized medicine has lots of minorities
Don't do it, my cholesterol laden friend. Your roads will collapse. Water will stop flowing. The sky will fall. Global warming will turn to global cooling. Trump will turn a normal skin color. Rocks will fall up. You will get laid. Schools won't be PUBG in real life.

Socialized medicine will end all life as you know it.

Attached: 1510737831464.jpg (664x1277, 556K)

He's paying for it though? Not traveling there to get it for free, moron.

So he wants to go to the best hospital he can and is paying for it?

What's the problem here.

Attached: 1547022486014m.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

We got another two!

>rings the bell like at a Harley Davidson dealership

Why would you inply he is going there for "free" as opposed to expertise? Your article makes no sense. Socialized healthcare is still shit. He can afford to pay to jump the line which ia basically fine. Becaise if every hospital operated that way the lines would be smaller to begin with.

Oh, oh, oh! We got one more!

just because we have free health care doesn't mean you can't pay big shekels to get to the front of the line

P R I V A T E
I N S I T I T U T I O N
Also leafs have private and public healthcare with many families opting for private insurance

>socialized medicine is still shit, don't you see, this guy that wants to destroy the system that funds the top tier medical institution he fled to for treatment is right. i want the system he is fleeing from in my country
so it was that kind of day at the ice rink, huh? do us the common courtesy of going to the hospital to treat that concussion before you post

Attached: 1510920253642.jpg (1024x974, 140K)

Nah they've just been replaced by low IQ turks

Because wealthy senators can't afford to go to foreign countries to visit the best available doctor for a condition.

>health care system good
Whats the difference between a loan and health care? That's right I take a loan when I need it but I've to pay healthcare even if I don't use it. So why shouldn't I just get a loan whenever I need it?

I ended up reading it, and adding to the discussion with that point, after the post.

>PRIVATE INSTITUTION
>a-accepts puh-puh-publicly funded coverage to canadians
The Nile is one long river that runs all the way to Canada it seems

>"the only licensed hospital in the world dedicated to repairing hernias,"
This is the reason he's going to Canada for it. Not because health insurance or anything.

Good argument Achmed. You have to go back. You know nothing about Canadian healthcare.

yeah the last line literally says that it’s seperate from the Canadian healthcare system, and that it must be paid for.

>i will statistically need a doctor way more than a loan, but that's okay, at least i'm following le right wing reddit's countersignaling ideologies
Warum bist du so behindert? KEK

Please consider making an argument you brainless fanatic

We have a WHOPPING 3 more that didn't read the FAQ page where they advertise about receiving funding from universal health care coverage!!!

>RINGS THE BELL SO HARD IT FALLS OFF, STARTS BANGING A GONG INSTEAD

PANGGGGGG PANGGGGG PANGGGG PANGGG

Germans are awful posters on this board.
Maybe even the worst.

This one is worse than the normal German poster. This one is an American (or possibly Canadian), who's now living in Germany. It's like aged/fermented dogshit, instead of just plain or fresh dogshit.

>“This is a private, world renowned hospital
OP btfo

isn't hernia surgery a pretty common operation at most hospitals

seems excessive to travel to Canada to get it done

>goalpost moving this many times in a row
G*rm*n can be so gay sometimes

The point is if there was another institution like it in the US he prolly would have just went there. Are you arguing universal healthcare is good because of this one institution it helped fund? I mean sure you can do that but it's not like it's incredible or anything. There are places in the US that are one of a kind and people come from all over the world all the time for them.

>that guy on the internet is roasting my right wing political dwarf creature, now i'm TOTALLY against socialized medicine!!!
oh no... i didn't mean to man, i'm sorry

im glad im not the only one see it.

>if only socialized medicine institutions existed in my country, then you would totally get OWNED and realized socialized medicine doesn't work!!!

my... can we start a gofundme to research a cure for right wing induced down's syndrome? just take all the money being refunded from the wall gofundme, it's a National Emergency

What are you even talking about? That has nothing to do with what I said. I'm actually being civil here instead of typing like a 15 year old memester.

The system is only held up shitskinned immigrants, much like yourself, and completely unsustainable. In fact, it's crumbling as we speak and Trudeau wants another 1000000 of you.

I'm actually pro-healthcare reform. But it needs to be done with reason, and not just politicians selling us out to insurance companies, like with the """Affordable""" Care Act....

>paul is not a canadian citizen and therefore has nothing to do with public canadian healthcare
>the hospital also by itself has nothing to do with socialized healthcare
I don't understand OP, are you trying to make a fool out of yourself?

>my pet right wing hobbit said some SCARY STORIES about the system he's about to enjoy, so take that!
Definitely never join the rest of the world in your health care system, burgercreature. You will regret not dying from lack of preventative treatment, as is your 47th Amendment god given right!

the "Affordable" Care Act that republicans sabotaged lmfaoooo

the entire point of non socialized healthcare is that you can take your money and go to a place you want, including socialized countries if they permit it...instead of being taxed an equivalent or more

>republicans sabotaged
>democrats had a supermajority

>the entire point of the American health care system is to assume it doesn't work and you need to go elsewhere with actual modern living standards
Well summarized, Diabetes-Sapiens.

DINOS aren't just in archeology, my obese friend.

No Immigrants want to touch the Higher North, so they can't pay for voters.
Canada is in the process of replacing even the First Nations with Haitian Niggers as their main welfare receivers (The UN condemned them for sterilizing Native women for ridiculous reasons).
Not to mention the North costs too much for them to import more immigrants on tax dollars.

If Canada didn't have to provide services to areas they would be importing 10 million Arabs a year instead, fast tracking Voting to override Actual Canadian Voters.

>look at all of this stuff that doesn't have a thing to do about conservative frodo going to Canada for health care

>Paul while he was doing yard work at his Kentucky home.
don't blame him. kentucky healthcare sucks ass, even for a senator. see how they treat white folk?

>every country can have the best specialized clinic for a particular issue
retard

>republicans sabatoged
>no, it was democrats
>oh but DINOs
lmao

America is obese as fuck and riddled with diabeetus yet the life expectancy is only less than a year from Germany. I'd say it does surprisingly well at keeping people alive. Somebody like you might even think too well.

Republicans actually had some decent additions. For example, they pushed to have a public, government website, where any dining/donations from companies to doctors is to be disclosed in dollar amounts. But the reality is, ultimately corporations won with the ACA, just like they also won with Net Neutrality.

This not true ag all the government does not pay for everything. In fact they cover not much and they keep steipping stuff from it.

Its a shit system specially if you are sick

>when a neighbor attacked Paul
Rundown?

Jow Forums tricked the guy into thinking it was happening but it didn't.