A turk is the ultimate human

According to official Warhammer lore , the god emperor was born 8000 bc in Anatolia, in todays rural turkey. So i suppose the ultimate human comes from the middle east.

Attached: 400px-Lord_of_Mankind.jpg (400x518, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.artsci.utoronto.ca/all-news/scientists-identify-7-2-million-year-old-pre-human-remains-balkans/
youtu.be/Pq-6aj9sNvo?t=111
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

in 8000 bc everyone in the middle east was white, now they are just different flavors of low iq mongol rape spawn

Most civilisation did start in that area, but let’s be honest you Turk, the people of modern day turkey are probably not the same as they were 10,000 years ago.

Nearly no one was white back then. All humans were brown back then.

White skin, black hair, and golden eyes isn't exactly a common phenotype in modern Turkey.

Not really white actually. All official artwork show him as brown-ish. He did swap faces millions of times in the lore though , so I guess thats useless info anyway

but he is white, bleached white in fact.

Attached: 4770C29E-2ECB-4D35-B61F-68E0705CA4AA.jpg (462x1163, 74K)

He's basically the proto arab, before they were raped into mud.

KARA BOĞA

t. Heretic scum.

Tanned Caucasian, like a normal version of when you leave an Irishman in the sun too long.

100% not the same people

>Turks
>in Anatolia
>in 8000 BC
>where the Indo-European Hittites lived
The retardation of the German people bends space-time

Attached: X7fQkrX.jpg (1200x1000, 166K)

>8000 bc
>Anatolia
>turk

Attached: m8.jpg (250x238, 8K)

worshipping someone like that must make you feel like a real bonehead

Attached: 854709EA-6AB0-4680-820B-256F0671D3D5.jpg (600x1820, 122K)

Sanguinius is turbo-aryan though

Attached: sanguinius-wal.jpg (805x541, 123K)

He is Turkish user.

All his sons appear to be white aside from khan, and Vulcan, but I’m not sure if he is just burnt or what.

Sanguinius is an albino, vampiric, angel. He is more Aryan than humanly possible.

It's just a video game you moron. Not a world where real people were reincarnated and are proen themselves in coantant battle.no no no it's just a video game

Nu-uh you fucking science denier
news.artsci.utoronto.ca/all-news/scientists-identify-7-2-million-year-old-pre-human-remains-balkans/

The emperor has no skin color since he swapps faces. Also one of his sons had a freaking red skin

40k was a tabletop game long before vidya came along, boomer.

All his sons are changed by who nabbed them and where they landed.
Roboute Guilliman is about the least changed/altered son, so Emperor is more Roman-like than Aryan like.

>The emperor has no skin color since he swapps faces.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (1023x651, 44K)

>everyone was brown in 8000 bc
Holy shit I don't think I have a wojak image brainless enough for this one.

Attached: 1527211428121.jpg (645x729, 81K)

>video game
fuck off child. this is a 18+ page

the emperor is really a small chinese man using his psychic powers to make him look big.

the white color hadnt fully developed back the

Just look up what the average person from there looked like

Not according to most lore we got, he apparently looks like except less shiny borderline unnaturally plain and forgettable, still got amazing hair but looks like he hasn't slept since we was born.

Horus was probably close to it as well since he spent the least time apart from the Emperor. He was the first Primarch rediscovered in a system not far from Sol.

Turks were not in Anatolia until roughly 1000 years ago

To be fair, I think I heard a blank looked at the emperors corpse, and said he was just a man, so who knows.

How could anyone possibly tell what a persons skin colour looked like back then?

Yeah seems about right

Shamans focused all the energy on creating ultimate man for the cost of depriving all future generations of Turks from any useful traits forever.

whatareneanderthals.jpg

8000 bc? He's probably Hethite

sounds like you need a visit from the Inquisition

its a trick because hes embarassed of his height. Thats why he makes himself look so big hes overcompensating.

Attached: 3DE0B69F-1544-4415-B5C0-087A17F070FE.jpg (1024x1021, 215K)

The emperor also thought racism was stupid and was a obstacle to humanity reaching its full potential.
Lorelets kek

That’s probably because he has been keeping chaos from breaking through to terra for 10 millennia.

Hes a heretic and should be put to death, the Emperor is no corpse as he was able to communicate with Primarch Guilliman when he returned.

And according to the new lore. Everything that roach did was wrong and it’s going to be better now that whitey is back in charge.

Attached: D3BF3C69-0238-42F4-80E5-5BB23B70B69C.jpg (1187x1646, 663K)

Turks arrived to Anatolia late you fucking brainlet

Probably, but each primarch was to resemble a common look from each region on Terra whilst still looking like him, basically, primarchs were "What if Emperor cosplayed as X"
And we know that even post their changes and adaptations to the worlds they landed at [spoiler]all 20 changed, from as little as Roboute to as much as fucking Mortarion who can't breathe regular air[/spoiler] they all still have a tiny bit of their intended resemblance to Him, except twisted and changed.
From Konrad we can see the resemblance to his tired and exhausted visage as seen by Nulls, from Angron his fury, from Rogal his emotionless stoicism ect.

neanderthalls had blue skin. Blue+brown=white.

look at any picture of the emperor and he clearly resembles an armenian, greek or italian

makes perfect sense considering he was born in anatolia in 8000bc

The whitey that talked with the corpse of the emperor for two days straight before doing anything , and who wants to achieve the goals of his father ?

hes what brits think the pinnacle of humanity is. A smug atheist fascist who never gets off his throne.

Attached: biggestgrin.jpg (600x539, 35K)

More like 40 millennia, he's been "self-aware" since before he even turned 50 years old and even the 8000BC thing is iffy since the "lore" is considered half-canon and always open to changes, and considering that 'New' Ollanius is supposedly been born even before 8000BC then Emperor is even fucking older.

>Emperor
>Born
He was magic'd into existence by Earth's most powerful shamans melding into one mind, or was that silently retconned?

Attached: 1512606529710.jpg (1181x1181, 300K)

Attached: 1543520119509.jpg (1084x1181, 184K)

What was Vulcan?

The Emperor is a war mongering dumbass but it’s ok because he rises above his barbarian origins to lead humanity to a brighter future.

Anatolia was basically Finnish 8000 bc. So Emperor of Man was in all likelihood Finnish and therefore snow white, blue-eyed and beautiful.

black dude that became even blacker

Basically
>magic'd into existence by Earth's most powerful shamans melding into one mind
>Find a couple shagging in the bushes
>Wait for the money shot
>impregnationimage.voxcast
>Hijack that new body
>Upgrade the fleshy cogitator bits whilst it's still assembling
>Be conceived flawless and perfect

That was first edition lore. They gave him a somehow normal childhood in the middle east in the later horus heresy books

Whiter than you, Mou-ham-head

turks weren't even around back then you fucking degenerate

Yeah some of the primarchs were fucked and changed drastically due to where they ended up like Mortarion or Sanguinius.
Sanguinius was supposed to be the best of the primarchs, having the best traits from all the primarchs/the emperor. That was even according to Horus himself.

the left in a nutshell

Really kind and sacrificial towards others.
Until apparently pissed off (as seen with Horus and end of his Heresy) which he claimed he could rip apart all 19 of his brothers if he really wanted, but there was never any need for that.
Or when he mauled the shit out of an overgrown super ork warboss twice his size because they was no longer need to hold back.

I know he has been around for a long time, but it was only after he was put on the throne that he had to prevent chaos from breaking through, and destroying the heart of the imperium, because of Magnus the reds fuck up, also ollanius pius should have stayed as the heroic guardsmen that put himself between the emperor, and Horus before being flayed alive, it is far more Nobel.

was sanguinius himself a vampire? Ive never found a clear answer to that.

>Sanguinius was supposed to be the best of the primarchs, having the best traits from all the primarchs/the emperor. That was even according to Horus himself.
That was supposed to be every single one of the primarchs, Sangunious was just the least tampered with in his ability, he was supposed to be the repeat of Icarus and fall the most of all of them, he was supposed to be the corrupt Warmaster that brought down the Anathema.
The higher they fly and all that.
GW just can't into proper lore.

No, but his legion now have the red thirst which basically turns them into vampires.

Probably, but he was able to contain it. His Marines, less so. Even less so after he died.

He was just bloodthirsty, and since he was the Emperor's son he could have drank the blood of his enemies for more than just edgy reasons.
Not a vampire per se, but vampiric certainly.
He and his Legion were Khorne's chosen, and he still pesters the legion to this day.

bc
>>Anatolia
>>turk

Still better than 8000 Germany my dear Hans

Yeah blood angels are my fav chapter because of that. I just always wondered if sanguinius was secretly a vampire or somting and thats where it actually comes from.

>ancient anatolian
>turk

>who wants to achieve the goals of his father ?
>realizes the imperium is doomed
>tries to fortify his own part of it
>has extremely low opinions of how the imperium currently is
>might try to secede once the imperium eventually collapses and earth is swallowed by the warp
>achieving his fathers goals

Attached: get a load of this heretic.png (776x602, 323K)

>german

Kek'd holy shit
This bait was made to kill primarchs

Shut the fuck up you insensitive child and go play with Legos on a freeway
Seriously tho
>Big e thinks atheism is the the way
>Ends up becoming a literal God from a GALACTIC STATE RELIGION
lmao gaytheist btfo'd

Has he returned yet in canon? or am I just thinking of the emperors text to speech?

No. He was just a fucked up test tube baby. Chaos diddling with the development didn't help either.

Attached: 1482440824889.jpg (434x412, 40K)

The Imperial Truth was a literal lie. It was bound to fall apart sooner or later.

>turk
literally a synonym for roach, btfo.

> hes what brits think the pinnacle of humanity is.
>A smug atheist fascist who never gets off his throne.

It is tho.

8000 BC Anatolia the fucking Turks were a thousand miles to the east. Anatolia was Greek.

God Save The Emperor

He's still liven't
Basically we don't know yet and TTS is acceptable canon until further notice.
>I just always wondered if sanguinius was secretly a vampire or somting and thats where it actually comes from.
Are Khorne worshippers vampires? They just love blood and bloodshed.
Blood Angels 'Red Thirst' is just overdone fondness for bloodshed.

Our of curiosity, does anyone know what happened to the two lost primarchs? I know that one of them is supposedly sigmar from warhammer fantasy, but what about the other, and what happened to ether of them.

It wasn't a lie. It was a self-fulfilling prophecy. Had Lorgar not fucked everything up, humanity would have ruled the stars believing in no gods, and the Chaos Gods would have lost most of their power.

Thats right user

Pour L'Empereur!

>Our of curiosity, does anyone know what happened to the two lost primarchs?
One is Forgotten
Other is Lost
No other canon information, only fan speculations.

Attached: 1544349411608.jpg (293x326, 25K)

Nobody knows, and that Sigmar thing is 100 % conjecture. All that is somewhat known is that their legions did exist, and they most likely were merged with Ultramarines.

Well they DO drink the blood, and new recruits who pass the trials are made into space marines by locking them into blood filled coffins too.
It is a genetic mutation of one of their implants, don't remember which one.

They were stolen by the dark powers, pretty sure one of them became brigitte macron.

imho i trust tts to make a better story than whatever shit gw will come up with

>The Imperial Truth was a literal lie
how

>believing in no gods
As I said - a lie.

>The Imperial Truth was a literal lie.
>There are no gods in 40k
>There literally aren't any
>A literal lie
youtu.be/Pq-6aj9sNvo?t=111