What the fuck is it?

Don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist here but this is kind of fucking alarming.

Attached: ItBegins.png (593x539, 321K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CBCAlerts/status/1084868655614214146
twitter.com/Global_Montreal/status/1084870011490045957
twitter.com/CanadaMoments/status/1084891663049338880
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_monoxide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link to tweet.
twitter.com/CBCAlerts/status/1084868655614214146

twitter.com/Global_Montreal/status/1084870011490045957

Attached: Worrying.png (593x467, 207K)

They were watching Amy shumers comedy special.

Attached: 1492634711345.jpg (720x480, 29K)

gastro
wash your veg

Attached: 1547418534197.jpg (750x758, 99K)

Shouldn’t that article be in French, too?

They say it's from carbon monoxide poisoning...but I've had that and I never felt dizzy and threw up, just extremely weak and tired.

let me guess Muslim works in food prep doesn't wash hands and washes ass with hands
>like pottery

I remember a similar story happening at some girls school last year

Code orange? What did Trunp do at a shitty school in a non country?

why the fuck are the fire people there?

Probably food poisoning.

Hopefully the beginning of the day of the rake you leaf scum.

Nice to see ems supporting the yellow vests

Yea on the French twitter. You're more than welcome to google and verify it or goto the links and look at the tweets themselves. I'm not saying its some major happening, just something to remember. Kinda strange 15 kids all dropping at once then a hospital going to code orange.

There the #1 people to call if you need to find a gas leak in a building.

If it was food poisoning I don't think the hospital would goto code orange, though to be fair I've never heard of code orange before. But I don't think an alert code would be used for just food poisoning.

probably (((5G)))

Code oranges are for situations where there are multiple victims in a short time, it's pretty normal for this kind of situation.

Day of the rake!

It's happened at a lot of schools/public places. There is one incident from the 1970s where a school had their ventilation worked on and it stirred up bat feces. Every child in the school got sick with a rare disease. Usually there is a simple explanation.

Just another one of the Can-Gov coverups because of the spreading ebola.

They trucked in a bunch of somalians with ebola a year ago and theres a bunch of mini outbreaks spreading across the country.

Code orange is used for.
>A bomb threat.
>A radioactive spill.
>Person with mental issues is loose in the halls of the hospital.

At least that's what I remember it being.

Could be lead poisoning...there are a lot of Canadian schools that have lead pipes connecting to sinks and water fountains.

Depends on hospital, they all have different color codes. The only ones I've found to be consistent are code red for fire and code blue for cardiac arrest.

Found a couple more tweets. Also lul for the true conspiracy nuts they delivered an extra large order of pizza to the kids.

Attached: 176545661253.png (593x803, 392K)

Code Orange: British Columbia: Disaster or mass casualties
Code Orange: Alberta mass casualty inciden
Code Orange: Ontario disaster
Code Orange CBRN: CBRN (chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear) disaster

the cafeteria worker cooked some pot into the food for lulz

Attached: ACDAAF58-D8AA-4E1A-A420-68796F4933AE.jpg (1600x1600, 161K)

check’d, confirmed those kids are baked

Attached: 59179CCF-772B-4870-B99B-66CCCB694DB0.jpg (1250x930, 134K)

If you get it badly, you will throw up. You were lucky it was only minor.

But if it was carbon monoxide. Why where they bringing pizza to the kids and leaving them inside the building?

Nah. Monoxide poisoning’s first symptoms are dizzyness and lightheadedness which leads to some having nausea from that.

trudeau btfo

Attached: D5049658-A675-49C7-A854-B30EC4060DD6.jpg (1211x424, 160K)

Because you can literally replace carbon monoxide by opening some windows. Carbon monoxide is lighter than air and gets displaced very quickly with ventilation.

gas leak?

Checked. Cyanide poisoning presents with similar symptoms to carbon monoxide poisoning, possibility of pizza being poisoned?

Attached: 1547492738688.png (1080x1350, 1.35M)

Weird in México you have to be irradiated, have a potential bomb threat or a crazy dude shooting people to call code orange.

probably carbon monoxide poising or something, older buildings when they turned up the heat, but spit balling

Or carbon monoxcide

Primo kek

Yes because that immediately gets rid of it. Also standard medical practice to leave poisoned people in the area they were poisoned. Makes perfect fucking sense. If it was Carbon Monoxide the school would have been evaucauted until emergency services arrived. Not held on lock down and had pizza brought to the front door.

Probably China
They hate you guys now
They just announced that they are going to whack that one leaf kid who was dealing drugs

it's MA'AM!

Just give them Poutine.

They weren’t left in the same area though. It wasn’t the entire school that was affected.

Ur reaching nigga. This is no happening

Attached: 4d4.jpg (500x371, 17K)

Enough was effected that 35 kids and 8 adults had to be taken to hospital.

Potentially yes. But does this not all seem a little odd? Doesn't it at least warrant following up on?

This

The gays did this.

Radon Gas?

no

>It's Ma'am!
not it's not...

Standard procedure for a monoxide poisoning or any gas poisoning. They were also in the cafeteria or in one room together at the time.

Tainted food?

schools are breeding grounds for pathogens. there is no school duggery at play

im calling bullshit
this should be looked into a little

I agree. Even in the latest update they say the kids were exposed to some chemical, possibly carbon monoxide but they won't commit and say it. Wouldn't it be pretty easy to detect and determine? twitter.com/CanadaMoments/status/1084891663049338880

It's the second half of the video for English debriefing.

>FireFighter

this just dosent seem right
they said a Co2 leak why would they have Co2 to begin with?

other then maybe fountain drinks?
even t hen the amount of Co2 needed to displace an entire caffitreria would surely be more then the amount of Co2they wound have had on site for drinks

Co2 is a possible leak. Most houses have co2 detectors is this not the same in the states? But that large amount is definitely not normal, neither are the procedures they followed directly after which is the only thing that made me create this thread.

That's what happens when you share your classroom with nignogs and sandniggers

a Leak wound imply a container filled with Co2
was leaking.

Co2 is a common byproduct of combustion
stove/grill/Natural gas water heaters etc

what kind of heaters are common over there?

Attached: 131662510936.jpg (285x249, 15K)

It wasn't CO2, it was CO which is more dangerous

Notice how the people delivering it are Arabs?
Just saying.

In Canada code orange mean a middle eastern man has sexual emergency, is fine

A radioactive tranny has made a bomb threat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_monoxide

Carbon monoxide has a molar mass of 28.0, which, according to the ideal gas law, makes it slightly less dense than air, whose average molar mass is 28.8.

So in theroy it would have filled the room starting at the ceeling

>ceeling
it's "ceiling" user

someone asked b how to clean their fursuit?

noonsphere disruption

Attached: image.jpg (1024x768, 345K)

10/10 post

Big if true - sources, or other reasons to believe you? You don't sound like you're BSing.

not meat-induced for sure

Attached: daaaay.jpg (563x503, 21K)