Middle East's White Worshiping Explained

Middle East's White Worshiping Explained
youtube.com/watch?v=CK9wYTggkNY

Arabs may be behaving terribly in the West but we have to be aware that it's coming from the ultimate inferiority complex they have towards us

In fact, Arabs consider Whites as higher beings than themselves

Attached: whiteworshiping.png (1271x845, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nextshark.com/china-economy-powerful-research/
rbth.com/blogs/2014/08/05/asia_or_europe_how_about_both_37197
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Russia
>Europe

>american education

Only because of Islam's white supremacist views that > White Man > Brown > Black.

>Japan
>South Korea
They should fall under partial control or influence. One because of Hiroshima, we made Japan our bitch, two because they both basically try as hard as they can to emulate whites

Attached: look how white I am.jpg (640x1136, 139K)

Every European Country is superior to the rest of the world

Attached: 1489362878818.jpg (1280x580, 201K)

Attached: amerimutts.png (820x1020, 377K)

Nah, it's the other way around. Islam is the cope that keeps the delusion up that Muslims are superior, but deep down they have genetic jealousy for whites.

>mutt brain

It says Europe

>Persia
>not conquered by the Greeks
Map needs an update desu

Mongolia was a puppet of the USSR

LOL cope harder, wh*Toids

U.S. Could Lose ‘World’s Most Powerful Economy’ Title to China By 2020

Economists believe that China’s growth could lead it to surpass the United States as the world’s most powerful economy by 2020, according to a new research report released by Standard Chartered Bank.

The report suggested that the U.S. will not only lose its crown as the world’s biggest economy but that it will be unlikely to regain it anytime soon, according to Business Insider.

This will happen once China passes over America’s combination of purchasing-power-parity (PPP) exchange rates and nominal gross domestic product (GDP). The Middle Kingdom has already exceeded the U.S. PPP by 4.17 value, according to IMF.org.

A report by Investopedia also found that China’s PPP (valued at $23.15 trillion) has already exceeded the U.S. PPP of $19.39 trillion.

nextshark.com/china-economy-powerful-research/

Attached: WorldWar3.jpg (908x606, 85K)

It happened 5 years ago

bound for glory

Attached: Portugal-Nobt-Kg_JohnIII-9paint-xvii-2decides_tomoveest2c66003.png (1340x1280, 3.13M)

it literally part of Asia and Europe.
In the past it was consider more European, atleast Western Russia was..before Communism took over in Russia.

rbth.com/blogs/2014/08/05/asia_or_europe_how_about_both_37197

77% of Russia is located in Asia. So you tell me how European Russia is...

Adding to this, my favorite era in Russias history is easily the 18th century which was most likely Russias most European century. Like it says in that link, 18th century Russia had its most Art and literature in that period. I love Tolstoy and Dostoyevsky, add all the Art and that time period must have been the richest Russia has ever seen. So many relationships with France and Germany at that time as well. I wish I could go back to that time period in Europe.

Just like a lot of white supremacists that are not white and have mixed, mutt DNA.

What's the difference?

Based Nippon

>A report by Investopedia also found that China’s PPP (valued at $23.15 trillion) has already exceeded the U.S. PPP of $19.39 trillion.
lmao and the only reason is because of Americas economy and Capitalism. China literally has a Capitalist market but still under Communist China's fist. How retarded are you? Id say pretty retarded sence you are larping with a memeflag. Grow the fuck up, faggot. You wouldnt make it a day in communist China, you limpwristed larping bitch.

>coping so hard

Post a pic with the title "world war 3"
Im sorry but I had to comment on this... lol get a grip on reality, faggot. You are obviously a NEET with mental issues. lmao ffs.
Israel, China, Russia, US, are all puppet states for the Kike elite. If you really think there will be a ww3 then you need to check yourself into an MHI. There will never be another World War, unfortunately. Especially not between US and China. Just more proxy wars in the middle east, and retarded civil wars that the kikes instigate, but never will there be another World War. Not unless some kind of technology is revealed, and in that case it wont be between countries, it will be humanity against machine.

ching chong we take white man invention and say we betta.
We treat our peepow rika subhumans wita no human rightoo.
We are rika house of cards data will farra partu but its worth itu to win petty race white peepoo won a rong time ago and have stopped caring about since.

Attached: 1540548785217.jpg (741x1024, 54K)