LET'S TALK ABOUT LITHIUM

Lithium is a naturally occurring element.
Lithium is found in natural groundwater.
Lithium appears to promote the health, growth, and resilience of neurons.
archive.is/kBh4C

Any anons here on lithium? What's it like?

Attached: young-magneto.jpg (720x566, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CjB6D8HrU7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dog shit is natural, too.

You going to let your kids swallow it?

I know there is a lot of it in northern Canada.

based kazoo kid

It doesn't promote health.

It was found that higher concentrations of lithium in drinking water tend to pacify people. There are less crimes in towns where the lithium concentration is high in the water.

However, lithium absolutely shreds your shit, prevents you from sleeping, fucks up your kidneys. Ask any bipolar person taking stuff like Teralithe or any lithium carbonate generic. It's just nasty.

>Dog shit is natural, too.
Remind me to make a post when dog shit is shown to improve the health of neurons.

>You going to let your kids swallow it?
Why did you assume that I'm promoting the use of lithium? I'm trying to find people who are actually on it to see what they think.

lithium made a few of my friends fat

Just press the degauss button.

>However, lithium absolutely shreds your shit, prevents you from sleeping, fucks up your kidneys. Ask any bipolar person taking stuff like Teralithe or any lithium carbonate generic. It's just nasty.
Are you speaking from experience? What does it "shred"?

What have your friends said about lithium?

>>However, lithium absolutely shreds your shit
your shit

I did that shit with the magnets yesterday in an attempt to fix my current CRT monitor. The center of the screen becomes black a few minutes after booting it up. Degauss doesn't fix shit.

Attached: IMG_20190112_204529.jpg (1920x1080, 1.33M)

Finding it hard to believe lithium shreds feces.

It depends on dosage.

Get yourself a new monitor. They are cheap as fuck

Here come the let's put lithium in the water with fluoride shills

why do you have a label on your lamp?

Might be his user password.

It shreds your kidneys, as I just typed. It's nephrotoxicity is really high. You also have to get used to it ; most of the time you just become absolutely devoid of emotions, and constantly tired.
I had a good friend who suffered from bipolar disorder (legit one, spent nine months in a french psy ward, two months in isolation).

It's just a label to advise caution when replacing the bulb. The bulb actually blew last week. Haven't replaced it yet. So its just sitting there broken until I replace it.

Attached: IMG_20190112_204542.jpg (1920x1080, 1.29M)

>Any anons here on lithium? What's it like?
Bipolar here. I had it. It sucked.

Attached: 4651467981.jpg (444x258, 33K)

>Bipolar here. I had it. It sucked.
Can you give more details? What sucked about it? What does lithium feel like?

Iirc from when I was in the mental hospital it is a treatment for schizophrenia/bipolar, and it made them lifeless zombies. They were still adjusting to it so I'm guessing that state doesn't stay forever.

Were they completely unresponsive? Were they capable of functioning in society?

Are you familiar with lithium? Do you prescribe or using?

>most of the time you just become absolutely devoid of emotions, and constantly tired.
Did you gather this from observing your friend who suffered from bipolar disorder?

It's like they hadn't slept in 3 days.

I get the joke

What joke user?

Attached: 1547450472813.png (720x707, 610K)

>It's like they hadn't slept in 3 days.
Can you faggots be more detailed? So were they forgetful or what? What in particular about their behavior made them seem like zombies? Stop being vague.

Mercury in very minute concentration have good medical applications.

I posted the image because it's an analogy to lithium (the magnet) potentially fucking up the brain (the monitor). He might have saw it the same way.

hey man I saw your post in /v/r, you think it could be bad power supply or dying capacitors? Try replying directly to the KYA tripfag in the crt thread, he may be able to help you out.

youtu.be/CjB6D8HrU7E

Attached: big ass crts.jpg (1456x856, 100K)

Like what?

I've disassembled a few CRTs before. I'm willing to replace parts if told exactly what to do. But its a bit of a mystery and possibly lethally dangerous if I don't discharge the electricity correctly.

bipolar here, I've managed to stay off of it somehow,
was recommended a lot but I more or less said bollocks to it. unless I get hospitalised again then I likely won't have a choice.
still take 300mg of quetiapine a day and a load of lofepramine.
also my ex gf's mum was on Lithium for years, turned into a landwhale.

>my current CRT monitor
>2019

Attached: 1533665520712.jpg (320x488, 12K)

It is mostly unknown, but Blades of Steel is profoundly part of Québec Culture.

What does it feel like to be bipolar? Did you feel normal your whole life or did you suspect there was something wrong?

I can get 1kg bags of technical grade lithium carbonate from the ceramics supply store. Should I ingest some?

take 5mg of Lithium Aspartate once a week as a neuroprotective

Poorfag. I was given it for free. My old 24" LCD ACD is currently broken - backlight is fucked. Never again Apple. I honestly have eight computers to fix.

Attached: IMG_20190112_012926.jpg (1920x1080, 1.54M)

never heard that before, why is that?
It was fun to play on a giant crt btw

Your clock says 2001 what the fuck

Attached: 19B82E51-DCDA-4E31-ABDB-A1A0CE2BE38A.jpg (284x384, 38K)

How long do the computers go back?

i'm legit bipolar, only hypomanic tho so never been hospitalized. feels like i can't trust my instincts at all and i either come off as a slug or a spaz. getting worse as i get older. functional with good job and my own place. should i try lithium?

treats syphilis

Uranium and flouride, aresenic, and chlorine, lead are naturally occurring elements too so take some

Syphilis has a cure.

DC
>faggot detected

No happiness. Dozing off into sleep every 30 seconds. Couldn't hold a conversation. They wouldn't acknowledge anyone. Walked very slowly and always hunched over. I saw them before they started the medication and they were full of energy. Detailed enough?

Why not man, absolute worst you'll become a dead land whale with shredded kidneys, and you wont even care.

>i'm legit bipolar, only hypomanic tho so never been hospitalized. feels like i can't trust my instincts at all and i either come off as a slug or a spaz. getting worse as i get older. functional with good job and my own place. should i try lithium?
How do you know your hypomania isn't just excitement? Did you feel normal growing up?

>Poorfag
Same here, if my monitor goes down it's over for me.

Attached: 1503364811394.jpg (456x320, 17K)

Like everywhere, at some point, almost everyone had an NES, and everyone with one here had Blades of Steel.

We just like hockey that much.

BTW the fact that in a fight, only the losing player goes to the bin, is both fun hilarious.

yeah, mercury salts

>No happiness. Dozing off into sleep every 30 seconds. Couldn't hold a conversation. They wouldn't acknowledge anyone. Walked very slowly and always hunched over. I saw them before they started the medication and they were full of energy. Detailed enough?
Yes, much better.

>Dell GX1 (1999)
>Dell OptiPlex 320, 350, 360 (around 2006)
>iMac, (2006)
>Mac Pro 4,1 (2009)
>ACER Aspire 8735G (around 2010)
>Fujitsu Esprimo (around 2012)

I know that feel. Computers mane.

Attached: IMG_20190111_184751~01.jpg (1080x1909, 1.08M)

Doses used as actual medication wouldn't be good for the general population but I'm not sure about microdosing

Are you a doctor?

hahaha

Antibiotics cure syphilis.

Truth is, sobriety is hell.

Lithium is good for bipolars in manic phase, but bad for depressed or schizos

Started to develop speech impediment, trouble to concentrate, horrible urine smell, zombie

Are you speaking from personal experience?

Your answer. Pic related

Attached: download.jpg (287x176, 7K)

Lithium is really fucking mild compared to antipsychotics. I take it for bipolar disorder. It doesn't really help. If I go off my antipsychotic I get manic eventually, lithium doesn't help at all but I take it too just in case.

BLACKED

You don't notice any difference at all while on lithium?

>testing the waters before putting lithium in the tapwater to decrease aggression and resistance in the peasants
haha fuck off

No not really.

I have taken at least a dozen Bipolar medications. At least, my soul rests with oxcarbazepine

at last*

Have you ever quit taking medication? What does it feel like to be unmedicated?

Attached: IMG_20190114_204903.jpg (1280x720, 300K)

I take microdose of lithium oratate sometimes, couple mg. It has anxiolytic effect on me.

The fuck does this have to do with Jow Forums?

>Have you ever quit taking medication?
Yes

What does it feel like to be unmedicated?
It is great for the first two weeks, then a few months of sadness follow

that's me, seriously i'm thankful for them too.
I still remember when 25mg of quetiapine would knock me the fuck out in 30 mins for 12hrs
300mg and i'm functioning better than I was back then.
anyone saying depression is a meme has never experienced the symptoms of avolition/anhedonia.
100% that shit fucking sucks.

>CTR Monitor in 2019
I live in a massive shithole and even I have a 4K G-Sync monitor by now

Attached: wtf.png (317x392, 134K)

I've quit taking my medication a few times because they gave me some serious side-effects. I just get this feeling like I'm drunk and energized but my motor skills function 100%. I become talkative, aggressive and impulsive and I make stupid decisions on a whim.

drink MMS. only redpilled medicine

>depression is a meme
stress is a meme. mental illness isn't.

>G-Sync
good goy

Attached: 1423516624678.png (1063x698, 337K)