The absolute state of Gillette (new thread)

The absolute state of Gillette. LMFAO

youtube.com/watch?v=koPmuEyP3a0

Previous thread:

Attached: cuck.png (832x597, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Procter_&_Gamble_brands
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

After watching Gillettes video I am sorry but I have to agree. Men could be doing a lot better. We dont hold eachother accountable enough for taking these actions that we all know are wrong. If we stopped eachother from bullying and sexually harassing women it wouldn't happen anymore. Its been a good run men, but is what we are today the best we're going to get? You want to settle for being almost the best a man can get? Not me, I want to be the best a man can get, and any true man would say the same. Lets do this!

>modern masculinity

What did they mean with this?
Why did they tag the video like they did?

Attached: gillette.png (1294x661, 68K)

Btw, I remember back in high school they gave us free (((Gillette))) razor and an after shave gel. Someone else?

Attached: ThikingRitsu.png (350x452, 196K)

> inb4 comments and/or dislikes are disbled

Marketing shill spotted

Attached: IMG_20190114_140051.jpg (743x367, 34K)

holy shit, those tags

0/10

>commercial
>it didn't even feature a single man getting shaved.

Anyone have that comic of the black man white woman kissing ad but it's just showing the lips?

I can't wait until Adam Carolla gets ahold of this. It's been awhile since he's had a truly epic rant on one of his podcasts.

Gillette is for fags Safety razor master race

Attached: safety razor.jpg (1000x1000, 90K)

Attached: 1483555472776.webm (640x360, 1.53M)

amazing.

that comment got deleted

> Crisis of masculinity
Buy rope

Attached: 150px-Turnerdiariescover.jpg (150x234, 13K)

furthermore we need to stop using bbqs for some reason. and also we need to accept that black men have the moral high ground and should teach us how to behave. we shouldn't let our boys wrestle either. children playing at a bbq is the height of toxic masculinity and we can do better.

I've really been loving Jow Forums lately. Keep it up faggots.

They have deleted dozens of comments shitting on them, but it doesn't work, since they keep popping out.

They even tried to pin a random cat lady's comment congratulating them hoping that people would give it likes, but nope. They are literally panicking.

same here, everyone in class got one

kek
i spit my coffee, you faggot.

Can someone say WOKE CAPITAL?

Attached: Oldtimer Apu with gun.jpg (793x596, 83K)

I just shaved my face with a brand new Gillette Mach 3 Razor. It's a smooth, fine, skin close shave. Close enough to get HER close if you know what I mean. And it wouldn't be complete without Gillette Series Aftershave.

Now I can go out with REAL confidence..

the bottom razor is a gillette razor.

Attached: 1539585735229.jpg (1032x630, 237K)

Straight razor is master race. Safety razor is a close second, but you have to keep buying blades.

Who /safetybois/ here?

Attached: 671EC872-422C-436A-89D6-8E38DEFE1C76.jpg (3264x2448, 1.41M)

Top one too. Gillette owns Astra.

You dummy. What do you think Gillette made before disposable razors were a thing?
I have two Gillette adjustable safety razors handed down from my grandfather!

male confidence is toxic
you should go out with your head hung in shame at being a white man. and be sure to never us a bbq ever again

THE OFFICIAL FACIAL HAIR OF THE ALT-RIGHT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Procter_&_Gamble_brands

daily reminder. all you need is dr. bronner's magic soap
(yes it's made by a jew, but he was a blind prophet who trolled everyone by saying he was einstein's cousin. also his all-american company caps executive salaries at 5x the lowest-paid worker)

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

The top comment about my wife's boyfriend was just deleted again.

Keked

Who ToOBS here?

Attached: Taylor of Old Bond Street.jpg (355x355, 13K)

Whatever just buy non gillette ones

I use gillette disposable razors, theres probably 3 or 4 left in the box. Since I already paid for them its cool if I still use the remaining ones as long as I switch to another brand after those are gone right? I dont want to upset the scary protesters here on pol

>dr. bronner's magic soap
One bottle of that for everything is literally all you need. Great stuff.

Straight razor is the only way I can roll, takes as long to shave a full beard as it does to shave a day's stubble.

i love how the woman feels all offended for being interrupted.. BECAUSE MEN NEVER INTERRUPT OTHER MEN!

also companies exist to make money, SOME OPINIONS MATTER MORE THAN OTHER, OH NO, WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY!

fucking trash..

posted to their twitter thread for the video

Good thing he keeps that beard

>gold
>jew blades

Attached: 8c1.png (600x555, 281K)

why shave at all?

I actually work for Procter & Gamble (Gillette Parent Company), and I have to deal with this shit on the daily.

AMA

Attached: a01.png (441x374, 169K)

QShave is better

>use the remaining ones as long as I switch to another brand after those are gone right?
Marked for the Day of the Rope, sorry user.

Attached: a6f40a2724155f812c81df51db57ca3e965c3aa148cbe9c3b52dc92836c17621.png (503x443, 272K)

>pander to onions boys who don't shave anyway
is this how companies win in 2019 lads

Oh, don't worry. I will gladly boycott them now. But I will keep using the old heirlooms until they break.

Went to jewtube and watched it. Absolutely disgusting.

Almost all of the men in the video are white. A small number of black men are shown and almost every single one of those black men are standing up to be the good guy voice of reason against the white man.

One scene where one black guy is correcting a group of nigs but of course its toned way down.

As someone who has used Gillette products since I was a teenager, Gillette will never get a dime out of me again.

>the douchebag chinstrap
ok
but theres no such thing as the alt right, its a media strawman term

Don't worry, anons, they'd still be glad to hear from you and your wives' sons.

Attached: 56894376908476690834209724598.jpg (841x573, 84K)

men interrupt each other constantly but women need special treatment because they are equal

>tfw there are still beta cucks who shave their beards
you faggots disgust me

Attached: 1541571960416.gif (728x408, 2.29M)

great idea to market your product to the people who are least likely to buy it.

i'll pass

Attached: Untitled3.png (169x51, 18K)

>5.5 million dislikes
ohhh no no no no. why would companies ever put millennials in positions of power ? what are they thinking ?

13k dislikes. Jow Forums we can do better.

>hey guise, i have a product that's marketed exclusively to men. any ideas on how we can sell more of that product?
>have you tried shaming them and telling them that they're not good enough?
>no. that sounds like a terrible idea.
>you're fired, xir.
whomst the fuck came up with this terrible idea?
i, and my line, will NEVER buy another gillette product ever again.

Have they been fired yet? If not, don't fire them because this is great material to help the movement.

This is what happens when HR personnel get promoted to marketing.

Attached: 5B6C8B05-79B3-40B0-A816-C85DA02877C6.png (555x565, 329K)

everybody get ur ducks in line, it’s hunting season soon

Attached: 50A39ABE-0A07-48C8-8F28-0B99F4591D63.jpg (1152x450, 200K)

Some of us are filthy subhuman gingers

>yfw you notice what happens at 1:02

Attached: 1545865980265.png (400x407, 80K)

before they got kiked I guess, generally things made before 1950 are okay, until companies started to realize you can make more money by selling plastic junk than by products that last forever

These. Your vidya game gayzors are for suckers.
If you want maximum toxic masculinity, learn the ways of the straight razor. That plus a styptic pencil for when you fuck up makes your balls grown three sizes.

all of the black men in the video are responsible fathers.

holy fuck did anyone else notice it's only black guys stopping the white guys from being misogynists? top kek at leftist fantasies

>yes it's made by a jew
Go shill your s󠀀oy󠀀boy kike shit on Reddit and then unironically kill yourself faggot.

What do you guys recommend for shaving your head? I've been using safety razors because I don't trust myself with a straight razor especially since I can't see the back of my head, but I just hate how fast they dull. And no I'm not balding, I just have a skin condition.

>hey even tried to pin a random cat lady's comment congratulating them hoping that people would give it likes, but nope.

Random cat lady deleted her comment because she's a dumb fucking leftist posting under her real name while her facebook profile is still public.

And you know what kind of person does that? A dumb fucking leftist cat lady living in a bubble who has never once had her views challenged.

Attached: Julie Tijerina.png (639x557, 219K)

No, they will have been given a promotion by the Strong and Powerful Brand Manager.

I would bet my right nut, that the Gillette Brand Manager is a 50 year old unmarried spinster and her underlings are just trying to do what they think will please her.

It is literally the only way to get ahead in this place.

Lots of folks in the comments did.

Astra master race reporting in

Attached: 1284545370318.jpg (320x262, 32K)

Requesting that someone make a parody version of this using their video and the “be a man” song from Mulan.

>open video
>29k dislikes
>refresh
>suddenly only 7k dislikes.
Only youtube can delete dislikes right? Authors can't do that?

t. someone who never uploaded anything to youtube

Attached: 1544297126914.png (500x566, 149K)

Is your company commie? Or is it just corporatism that has run awry? I think the former, but I'm not so sure.

Guess I'll stop buying their products.

Memeflaggot.

once I master the safety razor im gonna get a straight razor

True. Women also need to shut up, cook and suck my dick.

Nice recucklican fantasy. There were white guys in the video stopping bullying and helping with things too. Black people never do anything right, do they Jow Forumsly

>also companies exist to make money
Not gillete it seems.

Why use razorblades when you can just take a pair of bespoke hairdresser's scissors and snip snip?

i would suggest using hair clippers and just going for a close buzzcut rather then irritate your skin condition with a close shave.

they can't, but one phone call from one onions company (gillete) to another (youtube / google) and everything is possible!

>not using a straight razor
I shiggs the diggs

Exactly. This is viral marketing, the Jews are using Jow Forums to shill their trash

>Gillette makes anti-bullying video
Who could be their intended target?
The people of the soi. They don't shave and they bully everyone. And all of the male feminists treat women like shit.

Gillette is actually redpilled ?

Attached: soyviet child.jpg (621x871, 134K)

same happened with DIABLO MOBILE.

Fans disliked the video to hell and someone how youtube kept deleting the dislike

>EVERYTHING IS UNDER ATTACK

RESOURCES AREN'T SCARCE, PEOPLE DON'T NEED TO COMPETE, EVERYONE SHOULD JUST GET EVERYTHING THEY WANT FOR FREE, THAT'S WHY I WORK FOR A YACHT DEALERSHIP

They’re removing comments as well. PJW had 800 likes on his. Free Speech online is going down the drain.

THEY DELETED THE COMMENT
>THEY DELETED THE COMMENT
THEY DELETED THE COMMENT
>THEY DELETED THE COMMENT

oh no no no

Attached: sargoy.png (1217x176, 35K)

Nah, it is literally a Slit-Throat Capitalist company with some SJW make-up on.

There is absolutely nothing Commie about P&G. They only care about profit and will shit on anyone who gets in the way.

As I mentioned previously, this was probably just some underlings trying to please their boss.

What P&G brands are you dropping? Apparently they own Tide and Old Spice so I'm dropping those. Arm and hammer man now.

Fuck off you kekistani retard

My name is Lars Johnson and I like to take it up the ass.

Attached: larsjohnson.jpg (460x460, 36K)

What is their end goal? For white men to stop buying their productions and black men to start targeting them for theft?

I live in cincinnati, and I know - no fucking joke - like 20 "assistant brand managers" at P&G, and all but two are women.

Joke fucking position created to get female numbers up in a company that invests heavily in R&D (which are male dominated).

I have used the same safety razor my entire life (15ish-51) it was my dads before that. My very first shave I went sideways on the mustache area and still have the scar on my lip. Never cut myself again.

LMFAO