What do burgers think of Tulsi?

Attached: 8b0fe53e12bde68f50a49d4d287ab353.png (733x529, 684K)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/5087
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-resolution/367
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/3947
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/3999
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/2670
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-resolution/370
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/4365
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/38
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-joint-resolution/40
youtube.com/watch?v=KFjsH6g5KcM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1084351060091854848
twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1084351057793298432
twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1084351055817789440
twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1084351052797874176
twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1084351050646200321
twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1084351046305095682
twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1084351043956338688
twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1084351040638603264
medium.com/@pplswar/tulsi-gabbard-voted-to-let-mentally-ill-veterans-buy-guns-10ee33dddde6
civilbeat.org/2018/03/tulsi-gabbards-record-on-gun-control-is-a-moving-target/
web.archive.org/web/20181014073913/https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-11-gun-bills-tulsi-gabbard-wont-supportwhile_us_57635ad1e4b0092652d744e9
foreignpolicy.com/2017/01/18/situation-report-exclusive-congresswoman-visits-damascus-top-u-s-general-briefs-trump-obama-offers-clemency-for-manning-gen-cartwright/
bigislandnow.com/2015/10/05/gabbard-comments-following-tpp-finalized-agreement/
edition.cnn.com/2019/01/13/politics/kfile-tulsi-gabbard-lgbt/index.html
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=17&v=KFjsH6g5KcM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/198772251/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/198775303/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/199734906
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck that open borders bitch

Where them nudes at?

this is vital information

she's no AOC

Attached: ourqueen.jpg (858x356, 33K)

Tulsi is a cosponsor of:

>H.R. 5087, The Assault Weapons Ban of 2018 :
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/5087
Which would regulate the importation, manufacture, possession, sale or transfer of assault weapons.
>H.Res. 367 to Establish the Select Committee on Gun Violence Prevention (2017) :
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-resolution/367
This resolution establishes the House Select Committee on Gun Violence Prevention to investigate and report on:
the causes of mass shootings, methods to improve the federal firearms purchaser background check system, connections between access to firearms and dangerously mentally ill individuals, strengthening federal penalties for trafficking and straw purchasing of firearms, closing loopholes that allow some domestic abusers continued access to firearms, linkages between firearms and suicide, gun violence's effect on public health, the correlation between state gun violence prevention laws and the incidence of gun violence, the importance of having reliable and accurate information on gun violence and its toll on our nation, the implementation of effective gun violence prevention laws in accordance with the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution, and rates of gun violence in large metropolitan areas.
>H.R. 3947, The Automatic Gunfire Prevention Act (2017) :
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/3947
Which makes it illegal for any person to import, sell, manufacture, transfer, or possess a trigger crank, a bump-fire device, or any accessory that is designed to accelerate the rate of fire of a semiautomatic rifle.
>H.R.3999 (2017) :
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/3999
This bill amends Title 18 of the US Code to prohibit the manufacture, possession, or transfer of any part or combination of parts that is designed to increase the rate of fire of a semiautomatic rifle, but does not convert the semiautomatic rifle into a machine gun.

Attached: 1.jpg (1079x936, 165K)

>H.R.2670, The Protecting Domestic Violence and Stalking Victims Act (2017) :
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/2670
Which would protect more victims of domestic violence by preventing their abusers from possessing or receiving firearms.
>H.Res. 370 to Amend the Rules of the House of Representatives to require that a standing committee hearing be held whenever there is a moment of silence in the House for a tragedy involving gun violence (2017) :
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-resolution/370
This resolution would also require the Speaker, whenever a moment of silence related to a tragedy in the United States or its territories involving gun violence occurs on the floor of the House, to announce on the next legislative day the standing committee or subcommittee designated to hold a hearing on the event.
>H.R. 4365, The Domestic Violence Loophole Closure Act (2017) :
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/4365
The bill requires the prompt reporting for national instant criminal background check system purposes of members of the Armed Forces convicted of domestic violence offenses under the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

Attached: 2.jpg (1080x853, 143K)

and there's literally nothing wrong with that you inbred moron

>Twitter interactions
You mean people laughing at her?

Tulsi voted against:

>H.R.38, The Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017 :
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/38
This bill amends the federal criminal code to allow individuals to carry a concealed handgun into another state that allows individuals to carry concealed firearms. The bill specifies that a qualified individual who lawfully carries or possesses a concealed handgun in another state is not subject to the federal prohibition on possessing a firearm in a school zone, and may carry or possess the concealed handgun in federally owned lands that are open to the public.
>H.J.Res.40 (2017) to provide for congressional disapproval under chapter 8 of Title 5 of the United States Code of the rule submitted by the Social Security Administration relating to Implementetion of the NICS Improvement Ammendment Act of 2007 :
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-joint-resolution/40
This joint resolution nullifies the "Implementation of the NICS Improvement Amendments Act of 2007" rule finalized by the Social Security Administration on December 19, 2016. The rule implements a plan to provide to the National Instant Criminal History Background Check System the name of an individual who meets certain criteria, including that benefit payments are made through a representative payee because the individual is determined to be mentally incapable of managing them.

Attached: 3.jpg (1080x807, 133K)

Good in bed not in the head.

She's an alcoholic.

Attached: steroids.jpg (888x500, 101K)

Thanks for the info. I thought she was different but she just seems like a regular democrat.

Also favors ending cannabis prohibition. It's stupid that as many GOP are investing in Canopy that there's not a stronger effort to actually print free easy money.
'
But whoops right-wingers are all bootlickers who'd rather give lazy corrupt piggies their easy arrest quota payday than anything that would be good + help people.

I like her, because she called out Obama for being a war-mongering piece of shit. Outside of that I don't know much about her.

Attached: aoc98174.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

Dude weed lmao

Pipedream. Too many of the democrat base hates her for working for Trump.

>Not supporting the police who shoot niggers every day
What's wrong with you?

Anyone who irritates the left and Jews is ok with me, same reason I’m fine with AOC. But seeing both of them signal virtue and mea culpa is a little disheartening, and why id never support them before trump.

>universal background checks
How does this tie in to school shooters that don't have a background to check exactly?

Depends, what she think about foreign nationals in elected, or appointed positions!

Attached: 1459494058585.webm (360x360, 2.42M)

TULSA DOOM
FUCK DRUMPF

Liberal but based because she doesn't work for Israel.

Who?

youtube.com/watch?v=KFjsH6g5KcM&feature=youtu.be

Attached: 1517274483600.jpg (2305x5552, 3.36M)

I can’t wait til spring when you’ll be busy tending your garden you minarchist fag

Attached: 7F7C66BF-A78A-4B4C-8E6C-712EECDA8C73.jpg (1080x607, 105K)

You best start believin' in shill threads, Jow Forums. You're in one.

Attached: Jan_13_2019.png (1580x828, 175K)

You know linking a screenshot of a discord doesn't prove anything right?

SHE IS ANTI WAR. ANYONE CALLING PEOPLE SUPPORTING AN ANTI WAR CANDIDATES SHILLS ARE ZOG KIKES LIKE YOU.

Attached: 1536880589116.jpg (2663x957, 1.42M)

Does this mean I'm owed shekels?

Attached: 1546349451006.jpg (3214x3182, 3.35M)

twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1084351060091854848
>It's clear to me that Gabbard is being caricatured by an intellectually dishonest element with ulterior motives. So I thought it would be useful to hear her in her own words. There may be legit criticisms still but I think her presence on the debate stage will be refreshing.
twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1084351057793298432
>Tulsi Gabbard on need for federal marijuana legalization to undo the devastating social costs of the war on drugs
twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1084351055817789440
>Tulsi Gabbard on the evils of private for-profit prisons, the "broken criminal justice system" and the need for criminal justice reform
twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1084351052797874176
>Tulsi Gabbard on how members of both parties are stripping away regulations imposed after the Wall Street bailout and the scourge of Wall Street money in Washington
twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1084351050646200321
>Tulsi Gabbard on the establishment freakout over Russian interference and the ignorance of American exceptionalism: "we've been doing the same thing in other countries for a long time, both overtly and covertly, through disinformation campaigns..."
twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1084351046305095682
>Tulsi Gabbard on the bipartistan "hysteria" in Washington for a military campaign against Iran
twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1084351043956338688
>Tulsi Gabbard on the narrow viewpoint promoted by corporate media and the opportunity presented by alternative media sources like @jimmy_dore
twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1084351040638603264
>Tulsi Gabbard on why the US maintains a disastrous policy of regime change and supports the sadistic war in Yemen: military industrial complex profits and Saudi ties

Attached: 1534481048418.png (575x470, 179K)

>military officer
>Democrat
>hippie
Nope.jpg

Attached: 1537405861921.png (1200x1200, 2.07M)

Top kek chapofag

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-004746_Clover~01.jpg (1080x562, 81K)

>tfw when you realize gun control isn't about preventing crime/murder
Next you'll ask why the focus on rifles when all long guns (hunting rifles, shotguns, salt rifles) kill

she cute

Screenshotting posts on Jow Forums that are correct doesn't prove anyone is a shill. It just proves you're so desperate and retarded that oyu don't know how to attack Tulsi.

Attached: 1523704867591.png (1000x500, 822K)

If you don't read antiwar.com you'll never hear about her. Her Democratic opponents are the best argument for her.

Attached: Tulsi Gabbard Opponents.jpg (3214x3182, 3.33M)

I won't vote for her in the general, but I'd feel a lot better if she were the second place prize. A HELL of a lot better than Hillary, Biden, Warren, or any of the old corrupt pieces of shit.

Shocker: "progressive" Democrat opposes gun rights. I'm willing to bet she's not aware of the use of psyops like Sandy Hook to achieve said legislation, and if she were, she'd be far more upset about them than about the few legit shootings that do occur.

That's literally this poster from yesterday:
He shills every tulsi thread and calls everyone kikes like clockwork. It's actually quite funny.

Gave the DNC the middle finger
Jews hate her
Liberals hate her
Corporatists hate her
Supports climate science
Wants to disable the zionist war machine

shes so fucking cute

Bullshit, she has access to the same data we do and possibly more. There is no justification for an AWB when the FBI's own statistics prove they are a fraction of a GROUP that kills less than fists and feet every year. She is the same shit as the rest of the dems only they are trying to push her as a sane "moderate" choice because the other frontrunners are batshit retarded

Yeah, I really love the acne scars.
HOT

She has a really nice ass.

Well it's going to be a fucking hoot calling all these fucks neocon warmongering shills from either "side" of the aisle.

We don't.

tulsi2020!
you can tell shes good by the amount of shills going after her as well as the the amount of fake "supporters" hiding behind memeflags acting like shes the pinnacle of leftist insanity

Attached: tulsi_summary.jpg (864x383, 120K)

Tulsi isn't for lewd, faggot. I want degenerates to leave.

>antiwar
Nice, Justin raimondo is the Stephen miller of fags

This.

medium.com/@pplswar/tulsi-gabbard-voted-to-let-mentally-ill-veterans-buy-guns-10ee33dddde6
civilbeat.org/2018/03/tulsi-gabbards-record-on-gun-control-is-a-moving-target/
web.archive.org/web/20181014073913/https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-11-gun-bills-tulsi-gabbard-wont-supportwhile_us_57635ad1e4b0092652d744e9

Attached: bump.jpg (660x452, 19K)

Politics aside I do kinda wonder what she looks like naked.

/ourgirl/

People seem to think the Tulsi shilling means you should vote for her in the general election. That's wrong. There is literally 0% chance the DNC will allow her to win the nomination, that's exactly why she should be memed. So all of her supporters can watch the DNC steal the nomination from her with superdelegates and all other sorts of shenanigans.

Really brown

DNC seems to be favoring Elizabeth Warren so far.

They watched the same thing happen with Bernie and nobody really cared

jacob wahl is one hell of an evil kike

Precisely. Jow Forums memed for Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein in 2016 for that reason too.

You do realize Trump broke the blue wall in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania partially because of blackpilled Bernie supporters right?

She literally wants to ban "Assault Rifles"

i would like to tenderly sodomize her and then politely ask her to leave
i do not support her bid for the presidency

No they didn't.

I'm waiting to see her in the Dem primaries if she stands up for her beliefs I'll vote for her, if not she can piss off

t. newfag

Based. If Trump gets another SCOTUS pick that will protect our 2A rights and Gabbard can stay away from the insanity of open borders and general progressivism, I wouldn't mind her as President.

> Iraq veteran
> For Iran deal
> For return to Glass Steagall Act
> Anti (((war))) , opposed removing Assad
foreignpolicy.com/2017/01/18/situation-report-exclusive-congresswoman-visits-damascus-top-u-s-general-briefs-trump-obama-offers-clemency-for-manning-gen-cartwright/
> Anti (((Globalism))) , opposed TPP
bigislandnow.com/2015/10/05/gabbard-comments-following-tpp-finalized-agreement/
>Anti (((Degeneracy))) was hating on faggotry and in favour of conversion therapy a while ago now shes getting shit for that from the MSM

edition.cnn.com/2019/01/13/politics/kfile-tulsi-gabbard-lgbt/index.html

She is /ourgirl/ dont listen the jidf shills, brainlets there really is an enormous surge of shilling going on in ALL Tulsi Gabbard threads.
Iam ready for Mommy Gabbard.

She's going to get wrapped up in a mash of identity politics and russia-propaganda that has been created by her political adversaries and mass fed to the supposed "base" they pretend is the core of American progressive/liberalism. They are going to market identity politics, foreign policy scaremongering, and a manufactured consent at her ferociously. Her only chance is to win the vote count as the media war is already lost. So they'll promote her as the populist who should fall in line and endorse the superdelegate appointed winner.

Or she can attack that whole system from the ground up like Sanders did and maybe have a shot as superdelegates are still fresh in the recent memory of people who loathed the DNC apparatus, which is most of the actual base.

Attached: 5hnr0osoob011.jpg (640x354, 55K)

Gabbard is the perfect pick to lose against Trump because it will force a new paradigm within the Democratic party forcing all the war mongering neoliberals out. This will leave them with no party control in America.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=17&v=KFjsH6g5KcM

They didn't though.

>ex-soldier hyper liberal trained in assault rifle usage
>wants guns taken from the citizenry

Elected officials or mercenaries. Tucker was right. I'm slowly, but surely, becoming desensitized to the idea of this country being plunged into a bloodbath.

I disregard females and I disregard males who regard females.

Thisisbait.jpg

>This will leave them with no party control in America.

The moment that happens Israel is fucked.

Tulsi cleaning house in DNC is the key to Israel's destruction.

true, but guns are a bottom issue for her. as long the law doesnt hit her desk, guns are fine. and shes even willing to reject some gun control laws

>surge of shilling
>I am ready for mommy gabbard
>German flag
What did he mean by this?

Best case scenario is that she forces both parties to move to the right. And then Trump just barely beats her, but it's close enough that the Democrats will want to keep running more candidates like Gabbard until they can win again.

I think she has no business being discussed either here or in the two other active Tulsi threads right now. Fuck her and fuck you for shilling.

Israel is already fucked. Jews put out an article today praising dual loyalty.

Attached: 1526927939579.jpg (3686x5154, 3.61M)

It's a shame how many newfags there are on Jow Forums.

Attached: Bernie.gif (192x302, 275K)

Making memes =/= meming a canidate into office

you can say what you want. but her face is extremely well done and the whole package is also well rounded
acne scars or not

shes much hotter than that slavic bitch that gets posted all the time

What is D&C?

Attached: Bernie Trump Sign.jpg (1527x893, 310K)

>what is D&C
This thread would be a good example

> Ignoring the real information in my post.
Neck yourself Moshe

GTFO of this thread you fucking germonkey.

I want to ram my dick down her throat, and by that I mean I hope she accepts me as her much younger first man.

her husband is pretty hot... doubt you have a chance buddy, but do the needful and rape her throat if you get the chance to

based

Plz help

Attached: Tulsi.jpg (1030x84, 7K)

Come back when u finished jerking of to her, maybe your mind will be clear enough then to process the information of my post and you will have something actually meaningful to say pathetic fuccboi.

Here's some real info:
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/198772251/
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/198775303/
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/199734906

Attached: tulsi_shills.png (1026x730, 80K)

>another discord I wasn't invited to

Attached: 1546819603764.png (691x653, 20K)

I doubt I'd vote for her for President, but I'd vote for her in the Democrat Primary since the Jews hate her so much.

she's alright. i appreciate most her ability to at least pretend to agree with people across the aisle- most notably rand. at the end of the day, where she lost me is her reaction to the "accidental" triggering of the nuclear attack emergency warning last year

i don't even know if she's far enough to the left to construably win the 2020 DNC primary, but she'd probably be a solid challenger in the general. kamala, biden, o'rourke, warren, and shit- even hillary 3.0, for that matter- would mount a serious challenge to gabbard to the extent that she'd likely hang up her hat before feb2020.

>change my mind

Would the jews even let her compete?

Sage all Tulsi shill threads

Attached: 20157.jpg (600x401, 90K)