>One bigger
>The most flamboyant, degenerate, sloppy no-manners one there

Keep proving the stereotype, niggers.

Trump likes Big Macs
That's it

>One *Nigger

Saint Trump

gtfo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/twitter

This is the true strength of American culture!

Why do retards think that the only food the president should eat is fancy shit? Thomas Jefferson loved macaroni and cheese for fucks sake and helped popularize here in America

Damn picture that kind of surpise for some of them
>"Gonna be dining at the white house fuck"
>"Gonna be some fancy food I've never really liked"
>Walk into fast food buffet table set up.
>Dinner with president.
>Theres most likely beer.
>Beer, Fast food, and The president himself.
They can all die happy now. What a kino dinner.

aaaahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 1455276951269.jpg (384x395, 24K)

Good. Make the elites shovel hot poisonous garbage in their face like the rest of us are told to.

I kept telling my fiance I wanted to do this at our wedding but she kept saying no. Well fuck her I'm gonna show her this. There is literally nothing wrong with serving McDonalds at a wedding and anyone who disagrees is a faggot.

he's going to make the Left commit collective suicide from pure rage. they had the suave black guy and thought they were going to get the first wahmen, but instead they get this. this is how he saves us. screencap this post.

You dummies there's no way they are regular grade BigMacs, they're probably closer to the shit you get at Switzerland mcds that costs 20 euros a pop.

So?

Maybe not at your wedding, user. This is just a presidential dinner paid for by the American taxpayer. I think it's pretty cool but your wife will feel social embarrassment because you want to serve a corporate food on the day of your lifelong vows. Also don't get married.

>leaf
>is a cringy faggot

checks out

>people complaining about the food
The cost of all that in Canada, I could buy a new car for that.

Come on dude don't fucking ruin your own wedding.

This, the media can spin this however they want. Any man knows this is a 10/10 evening guaranteed.

it should at least be FOOD.
I wouldn't serve a guest that slop, why would the President.
Shit man, McD is like a tier below Taco bell. How do you fuck up HAMBURGERS, they're so simple

>he's going to make the Left commit collective suicide from pure rage
What? The only reaction is people laughing at the American president serving fast food burgers

Attached: 1541140993882.gif (350x306, 749K)

These pics will be in history books. I fucking could not love this timeline any more if I tried.

Attached: 02B06CBF-220E-4265-9223-89427788AF14.jpg (1536x2048, 356K)

Anyone remember when trump served """journalists"""" ham and cheese sandwiches and they spent the entire day on twitter crying about it.

That was good

Bill Clinton almost died he ate so many. He famously would "JOG" with his security detail into McDonalds all the time

Libs never said a word then

Attached: ut0038894.jpg (1200x630, 111K)

friend did this at wedding, but it was not the main dinner. it was snacks for the after formal dinner durring drunk dancing. was fufcking awesome

Based

>I fucking could not love this timeline any more if I tried.
but why tho

>any man knows this is a 10/10 event
Only for semi literate rural white trash.

>This post
Cringe

Attached: 8B382AEF-1AFB-4B72-93FF-20C7C393FF5C.jpg (588x588, 80K)

Chicken nuggets dipped in honey are actually really good.

>the candelabras
its magnificent

>TFW Bill Clinton did it first and better and Trump is just being a copyfag

>bbQ
>Q
Q user confirmed.

>libs never said a word the
Yah, we did. Fast food is toxic shit tier food.

Trump eats fast food all the time, no one cares since he's choosing to.
But guests? come on man.
I cooked burgers and sausages for ~50 people on 3 grills for a wedding- miles better than McDs . That shit is animal feed.

For you

>all you can eat fast food buffet
This is a thing I've never once thought of before.

WHERE'S THE GOT DANG WHATABURGER

Attached: 1328183260883.png (457x234, 15K)

Lol this. Also costs less.

We did this at mine kind of, we had normal fancy wedding food, everyone got tanked, danced, then around 1am we brought out Coney dogs and chili cheese fries, the guests loved it and we had some pretty high class people at ours, my wife's family has several multi millionaires in it that attended ( not a LARP, I'm not getting any of the money, like distant cousins and shit) and they seemed to really like the way we threw down.

Is he giving it "journalists?"

i prefer sonic these days

>That shit is animal feed.
Sounds perfect for press, politicians, lobbyists, or anyone in DC really.

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-154010_Chrome.jpg (1780x1290, 669K)

Who better to feed it to than a bunch of washington blowhards?

i am honestly proud of trump, millenial here

I personally would expect some 5 star rating food preparation and presentation, but then again Trump is supposed to be the president that was voted by "average American" and you would expect that kind of food from that demographics. I know that's what I buy from time to time.

so, athletes? You retard

That's all the Democrats are worth, shit food.

Very clear from this thread that none of you had home cooked meals made by your mother growing up.

because fast food is harder for your enemies to poison. I'd eat fast food too if I was the leader of muh free world

RIP in peace Phil Hartman.

>eating chicken nuggets off of the white house's fine china

Attached: 1547435335452.gif (220x190, 1.65M)

It would not surprise me if you soiboys would be okay with disgusting oily curry, or greasy chinese food served eloquently because it's "muh ethnic" and looks expensive when it really isn't.

I know your types. You go to some shitty Asian restaurant and they cover that garbage in grease and salt then charge up the ass for it. OH BUT DON'T GO TO MCDONALDS THEY ARE ICKY AND POOR QUALITY.

Bullshit. The fact is, most ethnic food is garbage quality and worse for your than McDonalds. So fuck you and fuck your shitty multi cultural food. McDonalds did nothing wrong.

Attached: pooinloo.jpg (600x831, 89K)

most fast food IS ALREADY poison lmao

>no women invited

look at that fat ass who took two.
desu I could eat five right now

Show the prices of your restaurants

>T. addicted to nuggies
A nice ass Chicken Parmesan isn't asking for a lot.

women aren't people, honey
virtually all wamen are NPCs

I could go for a big mac right about now.

I’m italian, you filthy nigger. I don’t eat pooshit food at my wedding for christ’s sake.

>so bobby, how was your visit to the whitehouse
>it was alright. I saw the president and had dinner
>oh yeah? I bet they served some fancy food. what did you have?
>chicken mcnuggets

Attached: 1293966719403.jpg (500x375, 29K)

I mean, as a regular thing it'd be kind of dumb

But what the fuck is more american than the US president serving guests McDonalds.

If McDonalds is shit (and everyone knows it is) this is actually a huge slap in the face to McDonald's reputation. Maybe they'll clue the fuck in and start offering real food? Probably not, but I'm going to enjoy the litany of SJW nutjob articles from basedboys whining about how shitty McDonalds is.

Trump could not have done this to a better company.

Women football players?

that shit looks delicious, also, why does American football sucks so god damn much?

Curries and stir fries are great and way better than McDonalds.
Learn to make a good gook sauce or 3 and you have like 12 meals on tap. Plus any extra rice goes to making fried rice.
I'm at the point where I can throw together a good red Thai curry in about 30 minutes with ~$8 of ingredients while drunk, and it will feed me for 3 meals. My wok is one of my better investments

>a pallet of big macs beside a wax candelabra that probably cost more than my house

This is just so great

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-154437_Chrome.jpg (1045x1333, 584K)

Yeah I agree with you, let the liberal elitist bullshit this like they always do.

>Literal autistic like him have gf and not me

Fuck this world

Attached: 1547409389133.png (932x550, 57K)

it's because the cooks are furloughed along with the rest of the nonessential personnel in the federal government.

Why did you include me in your gay mass reply when I agreed with you?

You know what, fuck canada.
I hope you eskimos starve to death.
Post the in store prices

Because you're gay.

Attached: Canada Saluting the Leaf Flag.webm (620x466, 1.24M)

not one person making a steamed hams joke?

nobody?

fuck you, this board is dead.

Trump you dumb nigger you could have just paid someone to go to Costco

CNN Bot: Mr. President, the fast food at the WH. Was it a positive message to send to America's obese children?
Trump: Well, we all have to improvise with the government shutdown.
CNN Bot: Frowns
Trump: smirks, Yes, we could have spent a lot more like President Obama did on hotdogs... But, you know... We do things a different way in this Whitehouse.

Pol loses it shit.

TWO SCOOPS

can you imagine what the call to these places was like?
>thank you for calling mcdonald's. how can I help you
>yes, hello. this is the white house. we're going to need a couple hundred orders of big macs and mcnuggets

Attached: 1334965458535.jpg (600x578, 73K)

When I went to Epcot Center at Disney World, of all the countries I could have chosen to eat at, I chose an American burger. Fuck all that foreign shit. Based Trump. Should have gone with Five Guys, though.

What's going on? Did someone rich watched Kingsman recently and decided to repeat it?

Most of these ethnic restaurants are utterly disgusting. Even steakhouses have issues. This is why Trump avoids them. In fact, I did this too when I traveled. Even the fanciest of restaurants sometimes fuck up cleaning procedures, unless they are franchises. McDonalds however maintains its cleanliness. Ever walk through the back of one? Always spotless. The thousands of lawsuits against them have incentivized them heavily on investing in foolproof strategies so not a single hair or even spit enters my food.

They couldn’t even diversify their spread? BUSH LEAGUE.

Attached: 00CAE1A7-684A-45FF-85C2-A02A5A107FE3.jpg (560x304, 37K)

these are big fucking guys what is he going to do cater really expensive low calorie dishes? that's crazy.

im pretty sure these big bois will be very pleased with four or five big macs totaling in at 3000 calories. he's smart he got very calorie dense food to make them full and happy.

that cheeky Billy going for not none, not one, but TWO burgers

wait is q real?

Attached: apusafetyhoodie.jpg (952x645, 47K)

Fuckit.
I haven't had McDonalds in six months. Putting my shoes on as I type this. 20pc nuggets here I come.

In front of a painting of Abraham Lincoln in that pic too kek I love it all so much

Attached: 841F3E5F-4CA8-424F-AA2C-8E4C57D678B8.jpg (1536x2048, 380K)

Could have gotten them a steak desu

fuck you redditor that joke is fucking retarded.

They probably sent the whole crew home and had SS cook everything so Jaquanirees wouldn’t put weed in Mr. Presidents food.

So are they all eating cold burgers?

There was pizza and whatnot, I would've liked to have seen fried chicken, and Chick-fil-a. But I guess they did have a bunch of chicken noggers already.

Absolutely based.

>that reddit tier comment

the context doesn't really make sense for a steak this is brief meeting with the president its not a steak dinner. most of these decisions are made by POTUS they're made by his advisers and these people analyze the situation based on what fits the context.

thread theme
youtu.be/zrZt45PEbSk

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-14 Hulk Hogan Theme- Real American + Lyrics - YouTube.png (1078x741, 937K)

Attached: 9624D222-7473-4784-A886-C894EDE9F657.jpg (485x322, 50K)