I found the person who killed my brother on fb

I found the person who killed my brother on fb.

He lives near me.
My brother was from my dads first marriage and I was 10 and he was 22 when he died. He was such a nice and funny guy, he always made jokes and made me laugh.

I’ll never forget the night the police came to our house in the middle of the night to say he was in the hospital paralyzed and if he makes He may be in a wheelchair his whole life. He was 22.

It was the driver of the cars birthday when it happened at 1230AM. He drove into a treee, suffered no damages and my brother died. On that guys birthday.

I just Sat in my car crying about
It because it’s been a long time but I have PTSD from that night (more I could explain about how traumatizing it was) and jsur having my brother lose his life and the emotional affect it had on his siblings (all my other siblings, there was 7 kids, were around his age beside me and my sister) some of them never recovered the loss and their lives went downhilll after. It’s really sad to see.

I googled and found his fb. He has a wife and kids.
Every year he celebrates his bday (next month) my family grieves the loss of an amazing person. I miss my brother so much.

If I ever see this man (who’s now in his 40s and I’m in my mid 20s) I don’t know whatn I would do. I’m not a violent person but I probably would say something like hi im the baby sister of that friend of yours you killed.

He never got in trouble. He obviously had wreckless driving. The accident happened at 12:30 AM on his bday. The police report says no trace of alcohol but I would imagine they were drunk and he crashed in the tree.

I don’t know wahf to think. It’s not fair.. he’s out living his best life and my brother is dead.

Attached: 770E0B67-199F-48D0-A28D-605524E26B9F.jpg (4032x3024, 2.85M)

I’ve honeslty just been thinking if I could sue this man or something.

My brother and I shared the same dad. But his mom probably sufffereed the most after this. And she’s such a loving person it’s so so so sad. She’s dying right now.

My dad has been an alcoholic since.
My half sister has been in physically abusive relationships since.
My half brother took care of his mom and never dated anyone really until a couple years ago.
My other brothers went through shit too.

But mainly they ALL moved across the state and sold their house a couple years after this event, they moved south, and their lives suffered ever since. I don’t even have family near me anymore except my mom. 7(now 6) siblings I ever see. They struggle everyday of their lives..

Across the country not state**.

Sold their house and have struggled /been on welfare ever since.

I jsur feel like they deserve vengeance. I can’t believe in the police report it says “no trace of alcohol found” did this kid hide he was obviously
Drunk, or wrecklessy driving?
I’ve gotten in accidents before but it has to be really bad/negligent driving to drive into a fucking tree and kill somebody. I don’t get why he never had charges.

I was only ten when it happened so I didn’t understand much, but I remember his mom and my older sister always talking about this and trying to set up case. I don’t think it ever
Worked because I see no charges against him he ever has online. He must be connected with the cops or something, like knows a cop? I don’t know it’s not right, my family deserves vengeance..

Your family did not go to shit because of this event this was just circumstancial.

You family was destined for shit.

Bringing his family into ruin by revengekilling him for something ~10-20 years ago would just be niggertier dumb

What you should do instead of being such a sorry piece of shit is to pull yourself up from the bootsstraps and better yourself and when you are the best version of yourself pull your depressing family out of the shit one member at a time starting with the closest one

Or

Get a nice sturdy rope to neck yourself you sorry piece of slime

OP, you need to accept the reality of what happened:

1) the guy wasn't drunk; the police had no reason to lie about it in the report
2) the guy might've just as well been killed with your brother or instead of him
3) he's either dealt with the trauma or was lucky not to experience it
4) bringing down people to your level of grief is not a way to escape your mourning

You are right - it is not fair and it doesn't make any sense. But trying to make sense out of it by dumping your despair on the guy would be a vile thing to do.

What happend is horrible and I'm very sorry for you user
But if they were friends I believe the driver was pretty fucked up about the whole thing, shit, he might have PTSD too.
Revenge is no solution and will only drag you and your family in the depth of despair.
I couldn't imagine loosing a sibling especially at such a young age but you are responsible for your actions, I sure didn't know him but as an elder brother myself, I don't think your brother would enjoy or encourage this behavior.
Lead your best life too, keep your brother in your prayer or thoughts and lead a life that he would be proud of.

As for the guy, wright him a letter or a long facebook message, tell him how you feel about what happend, you might get closure and be able to really heal.

Best of luck user

Man this post is like a clinic in actually getting him to kill the dude. You're really impressive.

Faggot.

You can get revenge if you want or you could let it go. People fuck up. This fuck up had more disastrous consequences than most. I don't think he intended to kill anyone. The question you have to ask yourself is: is this worth getting revenge and possibly spending time in jail over? Maybe it is, I don't know. I don't know what you feel deep down inside.

Wow won't OP get doxed or the CIA watch him? I'm always paranoid about talking really personal and illegal stuff ever since moot sold /b/ to the CIA. And ever since Hiroshit openly sells our data to anyone.

You don’t have PTSD, you didn’t witness it happen. You have psych problems, and that’s fine, but claiming PTSD is unreasonable and undermines all your credibility.

N-no you..

I can't imagine being that close to someone that killed a loved one but i guess the only advice i can give is that nothing you do to this guy can bring your brother back. You might feel good in that moment but when enough time passes that will fade and your revenge may complicate and fuck up your life.

if he lives near you, maybe you should just murder him in his sleep?

If he did it on purpose by all means, go kill him.

If it was obviously an accident then move on

I didn’t mean like that. I meant opening up a lawsuit to see if he could have been responsible. I would never do anything like that, ever. No matter the circumstances

But I just researched and you only have three years to file for wrongful death, which I’m Sure my
Family did.

No offense but I do believe he was probably drunk they were 22, it was the kids bday, and it was 12:30 AM and the we’re leaving the small area around here where there’s bars.. nothing else woulda been open, I think he’s knew some of the cops or something. I know other ppl who know cops around here and get themselves outta trouble a lot.

I never meant doing anything lile that I meant filing for a wrongful death lawsuit or messaging him on fb and saying how I felt and what happened.

But I did the research and it’s too late.
Maybe he did suffer and have ptsd but idk.
Yess it may have been an accident but if he was drink or wrecklessy driving, that costed a life. It’s the same way when ppl text and drive and crash and are responsible for whatever damages and injuries they cause bc they knowingly did something they shouldn’t be. That’s wahf I think he did. But I can’t file a lawsuit, I’m sure they did.

If you can see I said in one of the first posts I was thinking of sueing him-but wasn’t sure bc I didn’t know if my family
Would want all of this to be brought up and talks about and re-evaluated, or stomp on his life.
But again I can’t file a lawsuit since it’s been this long, so it is what it is. I do think someone probably got him out of trouble but idk

Yes for my whole life I have tried to live the life my brother didn’t and live to the fullest I’ve alsays been like that, unfortunately my other family members haven’t

You can try anyway
Talking to him may help
You could find closure knowing if he feels remorse
Suppose you message him and he tells you he's felt guilty and shitty about it for his entire life
Would you feel better?
Maybe, maybe not
But perhaps it would make it seem like some people deserve a 2nd chance, or perhaps you'd be even more pissed about it.

Maybe ask your parents about it. It's quite possible they didnt sue at the time.

I can't possibly think of a better way to convince OP to kill this person than to talk like you and be as dumb as you.
So on the one hand congratulations, you establish a new low for critical thinking and reading comprehension. On the other hand, wow dude-- please tell me you're under 20 to be this dumb.

Stop waffling. Either commit to the revenge or commit to moving on. Nothing is killing you as badly as your inability to commit to any action and instead being torn between doing something to him, or doing something about yourself. You can't just keep putting yourself between these two points.

Decide: are you going to be good, or are you going to be bad? And move forward. Just know that if you decide to be bad, you've resolved that you're burnt up and destroyed already, so you'll have nothing to lose from being busted.

Like I said I meant in terms of filing a lawsuit.
I have nothing else to say.. you’re doing crazy talk

I’m pretty sure they did I was only ten but I remember them talking about it and being really upset that no one was held responsible

I’m not going to message him. He was my brother’s friend, so I’m assuming he was at least a decent person and made a really bad mistake to operate a car while drunk. It just hurts that it costed a life.

When I posted this I didn’t do any research about lawsuits/etc so I just figured it out and there’s only 3 years to file, because they have to investigate the car, marks on the road do tests blah blah blah. Obviously the evidence etc is long gong, and like I said I am pretty sure my family filed.

I do live my life to the fullest, I just feel bad for mostly his mom and other siblings who grieved and never got help. I feel like the guy shoulda been accountable to pay financially toward my family, but now it’s been too long so it is what it is

If you're a christian perhaps you can cope in thef following way: your judge will judge him one day, and justice may be served, just not here on this planet in this lifetime.

I remember in a movie where the guy gets revenge by kidnapping the guy's kids, his wife, basically went after his family, that way he had to live a life in suffering, because the for him just killing the guy was too easy of a punishment. This is all of course from a movie and not a suggestion in anyway OP

ew

>ew
Why do women always have these smug little farts in response to anything they find uncomfortable?

>fixates on bad things
>feels bad
you can't explain that